Submit

its c h r o n a

Dapper Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:18 pm
Whats everyones favorite Final Fantasy game, if you play? Mines Dirge Of Cerberus cuase you get ta play as Vincent Valentine and cause its part of the best storyline eveh!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:41 pm
Mine favorite so far has been FFXII, because I really liked the characters and the fighting system.  

Masquanade

asmuwudeus

Interstellar Trash

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:10 pm

Mine is Final Fantasy VII. <3
My favourite characters, and pairing, are Cloud and Tifa. n_n
I've played most of the others too: II, IV, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, Tactics, Tactics Advanced and Crystal Chronicles (which is a failure of a Final Fantasy, IMHO)

I'm going to be hopefully starting a Final Fantasy RP for all of the characters, so stay tuned to the RP forum if you like Final Fantasy and RP!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:00 pm
Masquanade
Mine favorite so far has been FFXII, because I really liked the characters and the fighting system.
Yesh i like the battle system too they better keep it that way to!  

its c h r o n a

Dapper Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200

its c h r o n a

Dapper Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:02 pm
Teefie

I've played most of the others too: II, IV, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, Tactics, Tactics Advanced and Crystal Chronicles (which is a failure of a Final Fantasy, IMHO)

I'm going to be hopefully starting a Final Fantasy RP for all of the characters, so stay tuned to the RP forum if you like Final Fantasy and RP!

Is I and II only for gameboy cause thats the only system I can find it for and i really doont wanna play it on a gameboy, and for III at least i think it's that one I can only find it on DS, which I don't own.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:25 pm
mines FFVII I love everything about it. I played it a couple of years ago when I was thirteen and it was great but now it doesn't work.  

deciduzz

Ice Cold Celes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Huged_Sitkie_And_Lived
Teefie

Is I and II only for gameboy cause thats the only system I can find it for and i really doont wanna play it on a gameboy, and for III at least i think it's that one I can only find it on DS, which I don't own.

I had came out for the original Nintendo way back in the day. II ...was founded on Super Nintendo. Both of which are really hard to come by. -nodnod- Luckily for me, when i was a child i had them...but my evil stepmother sold them all at her rumage sale saying they were "Her childrens."

Final Fantasy VI Is my favorite. ^.^

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:54 pm
BIG fan of Final Fantasy VII. X333 GO VINCENT GO!

Crystal Chronicles for the Gamecube was pretty fun too. X3

~Sem

99Bees

Versatile Raider

9,475 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

MysticSparxman

Hilarious Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:07 pm
My fave Final Fantasy games have to be FFIX and FFX cos they both have great characters and a good storyline.....oh yeah and not forgetting they both have excellent summonings.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:39 pm
The closest to FF that I've played is Kingdom Hearts. I do know that I look a hell of a lot like Rinoa. I was looking for her pics one time on the Internet n someone asked me what was my pic doing on the internet n I was like, "That's not me, its a chick in a videogame". Even my aunt thought I was her (I had her pics as a desktop pic).  

PixieofDestruction

nuns on bicycles

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:56 pm
I haven't really played that much Final Fantasy, because I never owned a PS2 until now. Now I have VII, X, and XII. My favorite of the three is XII, even though I'm nowhere near beating it. I really don't like the battling system of the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:47 pm
So far it's between IX and VIII.

VII is a given.  

xLordCJx

BK Crown

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:25 am
Lurve Final Fantasy 4, 7, and 8. I can't wait for the DS remake of FF4. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:01 pm
I have to say that Final Fantasy 5 and Tactics were among the best.

In FFV, the characters and story were pretty upbeat and exciting. It also allowed for customization of characters, but with those characters still being different from each other based on how you raised them (unlike VII and VIII, where anyone could do anything after a quick trip to the menu).

Tactics was great because it forced you to think a fair bit. Just hitting the attack button whenever your turn popped up did not make you win. Also, the storyline was full of intrigue, something most FFs lack.

I also really enjoyed FFX's battle system, but I didn't care for its story much. The lack of a proper world map and the sheer linearity of the game were a bit disappointing. And love stories in games are okay, but not when they become a central theme (especially angsty teen love... Ick!). At least it wasn't as bad as FFVIII.

FFXII was pretty fun, with cool characters, setting and story-line, but I felt the Gambit system wasn't quite complete (it didn't let me do everything that I wanted it to). Plus, once you set up your gambits, you never had to do anything but walk around and let your characters do all of your attacking for you. The battle system was neat, but it needed work to make it more fun.  

SketchySolid

BK Crown

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:16 pm
SketchySolid
And love stories in games are okay, but not when they become a central theme (especially angsty teen love... Ick!). At least it wasn't as bad as FFVIII.

..... what? confused Love was like one third of the story in Final Fantasy VIII. Unless you're some heartbroken teenager, I can't imagine anyone saying the love story in Final Fantasy VIII was oh so bad.  
Video Games

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff