OMG! Manaphy!
  *rushes to Toys R Us and waits til the 29th.*
  *cries because I don't live in the US and/or can't go*
View Results

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:31 am
Nintendo Power Magazine

Manaphy is a special Pokemon that you won't be able to find normally in Pokemon Diamond or Pokemon Pearl; until now, the only way you could snag it was to find a Manaphy egg in Pokemon Ranger and transfer it over. But now there's another way to get the Legendary Pokemon: on September 29 between noon and 3pm, head to a participating Toys "R" Us store in the United States to obtain a special Manaohy that you can't find anywhere else. Bring your copy of Pokemon Diamond or Pokemon Pearl into the store to download a Manaphy just like the one in the latest movie, Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea. The Pokemon will be holding a Red Scarf like the one in the animated feature, and it will be enclosed in a Cherish Ball - a Poke Ball that is not otherwise available when playing Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. When you release a Pokemon from the Cherish Ball, a colorful animation appears. Manaphy is also the only Pokemon to have the move Heart Swap, which allows it to switch all stat modifications with an enemy. Don't miss this opportunity to get such a rare Pokemon! For further details, check out pokemon-games.com or toysrus.com

Hurray! I went to the Mew Download last September, let me assure you, this is worth it, but you may have to wait in line for hours.....

I HAVE NOT been able to find any information yet on pokemon-games.com or toysrus.com, but as soon as I can get any more information, I'll let everyone know.

In case you don't want to read all that, or you just want the details, here they are:
Go to a participating Toys "R" Us in the US on September 29th between 12pm and 3pm (From my experiance, get there early to wait for a shorter time, DO NOT GO LATE! They won't let you in) to download a Manaphy holding a Red Scarf. (Also from my experiance, this may be an actual 'download' in which case you will need an empty space in your party, or it may be a Trade, for which you will need a Pokemon, any one will do, to trade to a game carteridge for it.)

Any questions, just ask me.

UPDATE: Pokemon.com info No news yet on pokemon-games.com or toysrus.com. If I don't have more info by this Saturday, I plan to call my local Toys R Us for details.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:53 am
omg i hope i can get this :'( i hope so XD  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:54 am
So do I, I really want a Manaphy........  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:59 am
I am most defiantly going (I'll have to bribe my parents for a ride, though) These Nintendo events are amazingly fun.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:05 am
i never been to one whip out the pen and paper i love meting pokemon fans and talking to them XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:20 am
Damn, I wish I could go, but I'm stuck in Scandinavia. sweatdrop  

krishnath

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:40 am
wait? where is this at or all toy's R us?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:12 am
Beloved_Kitten

It's at "participating" Toys R Us. Last year, for the Mew one, it was EVERY Toys R Us in the country. I don't have many details yet, but I'll post them once I Learn the locations.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

xXx_lil-mz-angel_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:34 pm
I don't think it's fair that these events only happen in U.S(maybe others). It's not the only country with pokemon fans. I live in Canada, so I can't get it, REALLY unfair. scream  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:42 pm
IF I can get off work then maybe I'll go.  

Pyrotechnic_Prophylactic

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:13 am
Negai Boshi
Beloved_Kitten

It's at "participating" Toys R Us. Last year, for the Mew one, it was EVERY Toys R Us in the country. I don't have many details yet, but I'll post them once I Learn the locations.
sad i hope they have it over here  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:27 pm
*cries because towns toyrus is pokemon hating*  

rubymaster5

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:31 pm
I forgot to make a thread with this, known about it for about a week now. ^^' And I wish I knew if the Toys "R" Us here in my town is doing it v.v  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:01 pm
I have no clue if my "local" Toys R Us (which is a county away. Stupid hick towns....)is participating.......  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:40 am
We need a list please D:  
Nintendo Events

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers