The Sojourn of a Knight: Hitsuzen + Tsubasa Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Everyone having fun?! xD
  Yeah!
  School... OMG D:
  I'm looking for the round yellow thingies...
View Results

Firkasa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:42 pm
Welcome to Firky's Quest Thread!

User Image

After getting back onto Gaia and wandering around the breedables forum again my passion for Gaia and pets was rekindled and I am officially hooked on the site again. I decided that I'd actually start a quest, my first custom quest and technically my second quest for anything in particular. :3

Anywho, this quest was for a special original character steed that I created a few years ago as a companion to my main original character. However, that has just been completed. ^^;

Update: I'm going to recycle this thread for future quests as well so thing will be shifted around a bit XD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:48 pm
Table of Contents

1. Title Page
2. Table of Contents
3. Current Soquili Quest
4. Current Funds
5. Future Quests?
6. Donators
7. Finished Quests
8. Reserved
9. Links/Affies

Firkasa

Firkasa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:49 pm
Current Soquili Quest

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Anyone that can do edits
Name of horse: Hitsuzen
Owner: Firkasa
Temper: Mystical
Breed: Providence
Description:
Eye color- Dark Red
Mane/Tail color- Dark Purple
Main/Tail style- Custom Curly Mane (a little less curly then the plushie though), Custom Curly Tail
Main body color- A lighter dark purple then mane and tail
Hooves- Dark Purple
Markings:
- On the rump running onto the upper half of the back legs, wispy multicolored smoke with the occasional small butterfly forming from it. One smoke butterfly is larger then the rest
- Right foreleg also has some multicolored wispy smoke towards the lower half of the leg

Reference Image(s):
Plushie Base
Drawn Reference
Smoke, Butterfly and Color Ref
Smoke, Butterfly and Color Ref 2
Smoke, Butterfly and Color Ref 3
Lace Style Ref

Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag Frame color: Artist can pick
Tag Feather color: Artist can pick
Tag Frame background: Either a starry night scene with some light smoke that occasionally forms butterfly-like shapes or (if you can crop it out) the upper right hand corner of this image (with the smoke and butterflies)

Hair/Clothing edits:
- Mane and tail are curly edits like on plushie but I’d like the mane to be a bit less curly
- Like the plush, I’d like there to be a red colored rose like flower next to her left ear
- The flower bridal on the plush will not be included on the soquili
- Like in my drawn reference, I’d like for her curly mane to have the occasional golden butterfly ornament with pieces of red string attaching to them and looping around the mane. There can be one or two pieces of red thread that dangle onto the mare’s body
- Red thread also wraps around the mare’s tail like in the drawn ref but has red raindrop beads dangling from the red thread. Some strands of the thread and beads can dangle from the tail
- Like in the plush reference ribbons colored like her mane and tail wrap around her left foreleg with smaller red rose-like flowers wrapping themselves around the base of the leg
- On the right fore leg a piece of red thread (that can be seen on the drawn reference) is tied around the base to symbolize the red string of fate and the ends of it dangle onto the ground
- On both hind legs are black lace fishnet stockings that go up to the mid-joint. On the lace stockings are the occasional solid butterfly that is lightly outlined with a dark red
- The fur around the hooves is a little fluffier and wispier then the normal look. The wispy fur on the front hooves is shorter then the fur on the back hooves. If possible, make it look a little like elegant smoke

Story: Pending

On Hold XD;;;
Aqua
Knight of Water and Protection: Aqua

Colorist wanted: Anyone that can do edits
Name of horse: Aqua
Temper: Protective
Breed: Keyblade Knight (May change to Keyblade Soldier)
Description:
Eye color- Aqua Blue
Hair color- Aqua Blue
Hair style- Custom Mane, Long tail
Main body color- Light skin tone
Hooves- Dark gray perhaps
Reference Image(s): Coming Soon!
Default accessory color(s)?: Pending
Tag Frame color: Pending
Tag Feather color: Pending
Tag Frame background: Pending

Hair/Clothing edits:
- Mane is like in the two reference images, medium to short, slightly messy and parted at the forhead
- Head armor is based off of the broken helmet Aqua has in the BBS trailer; a small portion of the helmet on the right side of her remains and loops a little under her eye, slightly gold in color. The left side of her armor retains the jutting horn-like piece that loops around her eye somewhat and juts past her ears, as in references
- In the only picture we have of Aqua without her armor we can see that she seems to wear a black top of sorts that wraps around her neck and is sleeveless. Pink/red ribbons are also present but what kind of clothing they represent is unknown at this point in time since much of it is hidden by the other characters and a shield like object
- Further edits pending because I need better images of her XD I will probably be watching the secret movie a few more times to get more references to her armor
- Possible edits may include a wispy blue cloth of sorts that looks like it could be a part of a dress, more armor from her soldier/knight attire, and maybe a keyblade if I can fit it in XD

Story: Everyone is waiting for the upcoming Kingdom Hearts side stories, the first one set to come out pretty soon (Summer 2008 perhaps?). Ever since watching the Birth by Sleep trailer after KHII: Final Mix, I've grown to like the mysterious female keyblade wielder known as Aqua. Not much is know about her yet, besides that she seems to specialize in magic and defense, and there are very few picture references of her but once more information is available for this character, I hope to get her as a soquili <3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:50 pm
Current Funds

Gold

Items (Low TekTek)
(May, may not include. Depends)
I'm a bit lazy to calculate everything right now but... so far it looks like I have about 300k worth of stuff that I am willing to part with. List shall come in due time.

Official items for Quest...
Vampire Hunter Hat - 17k

Total= ???
Reassessing funds XD

Firkasa

Firkasa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:52 pm
Future Quests?

Wolf Link with Sword and Shield
Name of horse: Wolf Link (Pending)
Temper: Courageous
Breed: Twilight Beast
Description:
oooEye color- Blue
oooHair color- Dark brown/Black
oooHair style- Pending
oooMain body color- Dark brown/Black, some Light
ooogray/White markings
oooHooves- Light gray/White
oooLeg socks- Light gray/White
Reference Image(s): Coming Soon!
Default accessory color(s)?: Deciding if he needs one or not
Tag Frame color: Pending
Tag Feather color: Pending
Hair/Clothing edits: Coming soon!

Story: Eventually... I'm going to write this up. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:53 pm
Donators

ramenli- Vampire Hunter Hat (I'll get you one day! And your little kappa too! D: ) heart

Firkasa

Firkasa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:54 pm
Finished Quests! <3

.:Wind Soquili:.
Name of horse: Knight
Temper: Noble
Breed: War Horse
Description:
Eye color- Red
Hair color (Mane/Tail)- Ghostly Blue/White, with the occasional bluer streak of hair
Main body color- Midnight Blue/Black
Wing Color: Ghostly Blue/White. The outline of the wings should be a bit bluer in color. I’d like for the wings to look semi-transparent/see through
Hooves- Midnight Blue/Black
Leg socks- Ghostly Blue/White that fades and blends into the black, occasional bluer streak of fur
Expression: Make his face a little more stern/somber looking
Markings:
-Faint ghostly blue/white colored tribal spiral flare out tattoo on left foreleg

Reference Image(s):
New Version Colored
New Version Inked
New Version Sketch!
Scarf Ref

Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories
Tag Frame color: Whatever looks good
Tag Feather color: Whatever looks good
Tag Frame background: If possible, I'd like the background to look somewhat like a battlefield, a dark naturalistic scene with burnt grass and such hinting at battle or some moonlit night scene. Whatever the colorist thinks would look the best

Hair/Clothing edits:
-His mane and tail style is similar to the medium length style but longer. Kind of emo-ish mane style I suppose XD
-On the head armor the closest part to the eyes curves around the eye and under it. Its colors would be silver with gold edging. A back piece of it loops around the ears and forms a spread out wing
-Hide legs have a one-piece leg armor with leather protection. Armor is colored silver with gold lining
-Right foreleg has a multi-pieced armor with leather protection. Armor is colored silver with gold lining
-Left foreleg has a medium sized silver chain and a small silver colored chain wrapped around it
-A tattered scarf colored a very light teal (think Byakuya from Bleach) with faded blood stains at the end of it
-Various scars on his body. Main ones include one across the eye, two along the cheek a cross shaped one on the hindquarters and some on the left foreleg. More can be added here and there to the colorist’s liking
-3 ring silver jewelry, at least one on his mane and one on his tail but more randomly placed rings can be added

Story: So, ever since I was a kid, all the main characters in my OC adventures had some kind of horse as their companion during some leg of their journey. Seeing as how Maiumi Tsuyukawa is my current main character, she needed a horse.... right? Okay, so all of my previous horses had been female and based off of Rapidash from pokemon. I ended up getting tired of that so I came up with a little concept during my OC story writing. "Follow the Black and White knights." Thinking about this, I wanted Maiumi's steed to be a male black horse with red eyes but not all black. And so, the concept of Knight slowly came to be. He was her companion in many battles and together they have experienced many things. Overall, he's an exceptional warhorse who specializes in maneuverability around opponents in battle. Currently, Maiumi has let Knight go off and do his own thing and live his own life but he comes whenever she summons for him. In his original concept, he has the ability to summon wings whenever he needed to take flight though that ability has been rarely used.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:56 pm
Reserved

Firkasa

Firkasa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:57 pm
Links/Affies

None as of yet x3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:30 pm
Posties allowed! X3 *Still needs to put up much information*  

Firkasa

Firkasa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:21 pm
Some details edited. Concept art of Knight done; there being a colored and lined version. Just need to find a scanner... >.>; Possibly need to draw out detail of the sword as a close up.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:45 pm
Found a scanner and concept art is up! Larger images are linked. :3  

Firkasa

Firkasa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:32 pm
*Rolls around*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:46 pm
Possibly considering making Knight winged to a certain extent but... that may take me a while... >.>;  

Firkasa

Firkasa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:07 am
Okay... Just discovered that if I were to sell a good chunk of my letter stash I MIGHT be able to purchase Knight through customs. o.O; When was I worth THAT MUCH?!?!?!  
Questing HQ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff