heatran and giratina! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheshire Lee Kat

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:34 am
what is the best moveset for heatran cause i just got mine and i am not sure what to teach him along with being a good move fore giratina  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:49 pm
A good move set for Heatran would probably consist of this:

Lava Plume
Earth Power
Iron Head
Scary Face

The three attacking moves are all good because of their 100% accuracy and good power, and Scary Face is a good supporting move because Heatran has mediocre speed.

Giratina is a bit more complex to work with, because it's stats could go either way:

Physical Attack Giratina:
Shadow Force
Dragon Claw
Shadow Claw
Heal Block

I really only based this set off of the moves it learns by itself, but you could always replace Shadow Claw with something like Earthquake or Aerial Ace to mix things up a bit. Heal Block is just a good supportive move because it stops your opponent from using any healing moves for 5 turns.

Special Attack Giratina:
Shadow Force
Dragon Pulse
Aura Sphere
Heal Block

I kept Shadow Force in this set as well because it's Giratina's trademark move and it's just a good move in general. Dragon Pulse is probably the best special Dragon move out there Giratina can learn that has no drawbacks, but it comes from a TM. Draco Meteor can replace it if it must.
Aura Sphere is just an awesome attack cause it never misses, and Heal Block stays because of the reason I stated before.  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:25 pm
Well I agree with Shinobi, I was going to suggest the same things....except for the Heatran, I dont like him. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:34 pm
It took me like 2 hours to catch my Heatran(I had no Master Balls at the time and still don't)and after I finally catch it, I found out it's IVs really, really sucked. That's why I don't like Heatran.  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:38 pm
xd I just dont like him period. I have two of them, and one of them has decent IV's  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:40 pm
I traded mine to a friend for a Lugia domokun  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:42 pm
Well I may trade my crappy one...but if I ever decide to train one...I have one with at least 22 IV's in every stat  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:53 pm
yeah but i am in to mostly fire and water breed and heatran is a few who are fire/water and the reason is i just caught both giratina and heatran so i wasn';t sure on what to give there moveset  

Cheshire Lee Kat

Dangerous Lunatic

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:47 pm
Um..wow....I have no clue what you just said...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:02 pm
Cooldude7545
yeah but i am in to mostly fire and water breed and heatran is a few who are fire/water and the reason is i just caught both giratina and heatran so i wasn';t sure on what to give there moveset

Dude, Heatran is Fire/Steel. ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:10 pm
krishnath
Cooldude7545

I have no idea what he just said. gonk Something about Heatran and Giratina being Fire/Water types I think... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:26 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
Cooldude7545

I have no idea what he just said. gonk Something about Heatran and Giratina being Fire/Water types I think... sweatdrop

Something like that, I think.

Anyway, Giratina is a very awesome Dragon/Ghost type, and Heatran is Fire/Steel whose ability makes him awesome. Thanks to Flash Fire, he's immune to fire. ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:28 pm
Giraitina is my favorite legendary pokemon. A Ghost/Dragon  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:49 am
Lugia's mine: a Psychic/Flying who learns Hydro Pump  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:37 am
Mewtwo

Calm Mind
Recover