Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Decaydance Fest Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

All pictures and videos
  by me
  so please don't use them
  without crediting me.
  (Linking back to my LJ would be nice)
View Results

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:10 pm
So on Tuesday I went all the way to Paris to go to the Decaydance Fest! Panic! gave the best performance wink heart They were so good. So so good.

They played two of their new songs, the Middle of Summer one and the Back To The Streets one. And we now know that the latter is actually called "Nine In The Afternoon" because Ryan said so! Yay! Although I must say, I'm going to miss the crazy long songtitles if all the songs on the new album have simple names like this one...

Video 1 & Video 2
(They're short, for some reason I could only fit a maximum of 5 minutes video on the camera, and since I wanted to film each band I couldn't get any complete songs. Which is really too bad, because it's great quality... Although uploading it, it doesn't look nearly as good as it does on the computer. But the sound is really good compared to other youtube videos. If I may say so myself xp )

They played longer than all the bands before them, which was fine by me. I didn't want them to stop... even though I knew Fall Out Boy was next and I obviously did want to see them too... I still wished Panic! would play just a liiiittle longer. Or a lot longer.

I think they have definitely improved over the past year. Brendon hit every note without a single flaw. I did notice he skipped the word "again" in IWSNT, and in past performances that seems to be something he's had trouble with... but whatever. He sounded amazing and Ryan (and Jon!) did great backup.

And oh! During Camisado Brendon sang part of Roxanne, and then they went back to Camisado! =D It was awesome whee

My mom (who's awesome and tagged along so that we could go since it was all the way in Paris) thought they were the best performance of the night! Not that her opinion really means that much, because she thought Fall Out Boy was a bunch of noise and sucked live. Which they so didn't. But they weren't amazing amazing like Panic! was... Oh god I am so looking forward to their new CD. I wish it was coming out this fall instead of next year. But at least they're playing some of the songs during shows, so that we're not totally dying of suspense.

Anyway. It's picture time!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
(I love how you can totally see the spotlight in that one :p )

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Yeahh there was like a random doll's head on the keyboard. I'm not sure what that was all about mad D

It was amazing! I won't post links to other videos, because I just noticed that `PrimeRib already made a topic about it... but if you want to read about the other bands at Decaydance Fest (and see pictures and stuff) feel free to check out my livejournal.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:27 pm
WOW, Poly! heart It sounds like you havd a great time. 3nodding <3 Awesome pictures and videos, too! You had an excelent view, definitely. This is your second time seeing Panic! live, no?

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:36 pm
Thanks for mentioning the Roxanne thing, because I didnt know they did that until you said something. xD Haha, I just watched that part on YouTube. xd So funnyyy. The crowd went balistic, and then they just hop back into "The IV...and...your" xDD [x] Gosh, I love Panic! At The Disco. I bet seeing that part was really cool live.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:38 pm
The Doll thing was in reference to Brendon's so called 'new girlfriend' lol. surprised I also saw some videos on that and man I was completely impressed. Panic! At The Disco is now my Favorite Band Of All Time!!! heart

xo__FRAGiLE OBSESSiON

upsidexdown

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:56 pm
lawlz.

barbie head.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:00 pm
`PrimeRib
Thanks for mentioning the Roxanne thing, because I didnt know they did that until you said something. xD Haha, I just watched that part on YouTube. xd So funnyyy. The crowd went balistic, and then they just hop back into "The IV...and...your" xDD [x] Gosh, I love Panic! At The Disco. I bet seeing that part was really cool live.

isn't the song "roxanne" from the moulin rouge?
that movie is like, my favorite ever. :]

upsidexdown

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:37 am
upsidexdown
`PrimeRib

I think The Police sing that song. confused
Might be in the movie.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:40 pm
~[girlygirl]~
upsidexdown
`PrimeRib

Might be in the movie.

Yeah, The Police created the song. 3nodding

PrimeRibby
Captain

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:46 pm
`PrimeRib
~[girlygirl]~
upsidexdown
`PrimeRib

Might be in the movie.

I love FOB's cover. cool  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:54 pm
~[girlygirl]~
`PrimeRib
~[girlygirl]~
upsidexdown
`PrimeRib

Might be in the movie.

I love FOB's cover. cool

Fall Out Boy covered "Roxanne?"

PrimeRibby
Captain

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:59 pm
`PrimeRib
~[girlygirl]~
`PrimeRib
~[girlygirl]~
upsidexdown
`PrimeRib

Might be in the movie.

I love FOB's cover. cool

Fall Out Boy covered "Roxanne?"
Yep. For a tribute to the Police. 3nodding
I got it on my MP3. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:10 pm
~[girlygirl]~
Yep. For a tribute to the Police. 3nodding
I got it on my MP3. ^^