Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:03 am
We got invited!
Hello, I am nitnit, captain of "The Promised Land", one of the most active and fastest growing pokemon guilds on gaia.

We're preparing to be hosting an interguild wifi league, and hopefully your guild will be joining us.

I have a few points just to inform you on:

- My guild will be a central hub for each guild's team members/represenitives to meet up at
- Each guild will be allowed to make 1 team per 250 members they have, if they have less than 250, then they will be allowed 1 team
- Each team will have a name
- Each member can only be on 1 team, regardless of which guilds they are in
- Each team will have 1 representitive/leader
- In about a week, I will be asking each rep. to meet up in a subforum I have specifically for this to discuss how often we play / rules / etc.

Also, a quick question that I wanted your opinion on, how many members do you think should each team be entitled to? ((currently we are considering 5, but 10 is possible as well))

Hope your guild will be involved, and hope to have some good battles.

- nitnit  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:05 am
Beloved_Kitten
We got invited!
Hello, I am nitnit, captain of "The Promised Land", one of the most active and fastest growing pokemon guilds on gaia.

We're preparing to be hosting an interguild wifi league, and hopefully your guild will be joining us.

I have a few points just to inform you on:

- My guild will be a central hub for each guild's team members/represenitives to meet up at
- Each guild will be allowed to make 1 team per 250 members they have, if they have less than 250, then they will be allowed 1 team
- Each team will have a name
- Each member can only be on 1 team, regardless of which guilds they are in
- Each team will have 1 representitive/leader
- In about a week, I will be asking each rep. to meet up in a subforum I have specifically for this to discuss how often we play / rules / etc.

Also, a quick question that I wanted your opinion on, how many members do you think should each team be entitled to? ((currently we are considering 5, but 10 is possible as well))

Hope your guild will be involved, and hope to have some good battles.

- nitnit

Ohh, I am hoping legendaries will be allowed, I have a Mewtwo and a Rayquaza that are itching for a fight. ^^  

krishnath

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:10 am
^^ Good! i hope so to im waiting till he gets back to me about how many people in a team but if its 5 then i guess its okay because i think only 5 of us have wi fi that even talk in the guild ...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:14 am
Beloved_Kitten
^^ Good! i hope so to im waiting till he gets back to me about how many people in a team but if its 5 then i guess its okay because i think only 5 of us have wi fi that even talk in the guild ...

I think I have traded with six or so people in the guild. But I must admit, guild activity has been on the increase lately. I think it is our friendly demeanor. ^^  

krishnath

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:16 am
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten

I think I have traded with six or so people in the guild. But I must admit, guild activity has been on the increase lately. I think it is our friendly demeanor. ^^
I hope so cause that would be awsome if idk Eehhh !! it makes me happy thinking about it !  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:21 am
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten

I hope so cause that would be awsome if idk Eehhh !! it makes me happy thinking about it !

I sent an invite to a friend yesterday, but he hasn't been online for almost a week now, but I do know he plays emerald a lot. (He doesn't have a DS yet). ^^  

krishnath

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:26 am
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten

I sent an invite to a friend yesterday, but he hasn't been online for almost a week now, but I do know he plays emerald a lot. (He doesn't have a DS yet). ^^
oh cool ^^ Mm most people after a while just stop coming on ...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:29 am
Well, some of them have other responsibilities as well. Depending on where some of them live, school has started or soon will.

Btw, you could visit some of the pokemon threads in the game forum to look for people to invite to the guild. ^^  

krishnath

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:40 am
krishnath
Well, some of them have other responsibilities as well. Depending on where some of them live, school has started or soon will.

Btw, you could visit some of the pokemon threads in the game forum to look for people to invite to the guild. ^^
ur right i start school soon and i also have work Mmm i will when i catch up with the post in here  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:43 am
30 minutes a day should suffice, and then of course there are the weekends. ^^  

krishnath

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:43 am
I gotta friend that I could invite who loves Pokemon and gets on Gaia alot, so I'll get right on it  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:46 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
I gotta friend that I could invite who loves Pokemon and gets on Gaia alot, so I'll get right on it
Good u dont have to say your gonna invite just do it ^^

well yeah i kno ^^ but im a gaia freak XD  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:47 am
Beloved_Kitten
Fullmetal-Shinobi

Gaia is half the reason why I didn't go insane from boredom this summer  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:51 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Beloved_Kitten
Fullmetal-Shinobi

same here i dont have what they call a "life"  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:51 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Beloved_Kitten
Fullmetal-Shinobi

Ditto, that and a couple of good movies. ^^  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items