Reply Specific Anime/Manga Subforum
A question regarding Fruits Basket: Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Songbird

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:38 pm
So, I love my Fruits Basket, right? Ok, I've been hearing things about there being a FB season two, is this correct? My friend said that her friend said she had it, and I am confused, because I can't find it anywhere. But then I wonder, was it only released in Japan? *confused* Does anyone know the answer to my question?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:46 pm
A friend of a friend huh? Well unfortunately there isn't any second season. crying  

Ladensparrow

colombian love

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:02 pm
they cant make a second season for the anime when theyve already ended it. so no...there is no 2nd season XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:44 am
Both director and mangaka say there will never be a 2nd season.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

The Songbird

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:26 am
Oh.
Well, dangit all. There should be.
Thanks for answering.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:08 am
I know there's a ton of fan demand for a second season of FB, and the director is almost constantly pestered wherever they go for more, but as far as I know, they have stated that they are not interested in doing more FB.  

RabidAnt

The Songbird

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:34 pm
I wish they would. I mean, it's not like people wouldn't watch it.
:/

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:36 pm
Yup, I think that's a huge understatement. I know it would do well, and they could probably even stretch it too over three seasons worth if they pace themselves.  

RabidAnt

The Songbird

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:50 pm
Yeah, but I dunno. Guess there's nothing really any of us can do about it. They say the voice cast retired and a whole bunch of other stuff. But technically, the sotry itself isn't finished; only part of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:10 am
the manga is still going, in the US anyway. and i don't know this cuz i didn't just pick up vol 16 the other day................i don't love that series *shifty eyes* STOP LOOKING AT ME!!!!!!!!!!! *flees*  

rurouni_07

zwingley is kira

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:02 pm
in the manga sakaya says that the anime only goes through book 8. you should read the manga if you want to know the rest of the story.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:52 pm
Both the anime and the manga are over in Japan, but I'm not sure if they finished releasing the later in America.  

Sorinchako

RisikaFox

7,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:49 pm
America has 17 volumes, 18 will be out in December. There are either 22 or 23 volumes total, I believe. And they screwed up the anime so badly that even if they wanted to make a second season, I don't know how they could possibly fix it. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:28 am
I agree for the full story read the manga (It's so good) biggrin

Anyways you don't have to buy it or wait for it to come out in the US or Canada......unless you want to own it....

Just browse around sites and find a translated scanlation  

Pheonixia

Aznanimegurl14

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:11 pm
No... Sadly there is no 2nd season for Fb. crying Even though many demand that there be one. I love Fb and wish it so but... crying  
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff