Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Charon's Lab (Discuss game glitches here).
is this cheat real on diamond and pearl Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which of these are your pride if you had one of them
  Charizard
  Giratina
  Regirock
  Registeel
  Regice
  Nidoking
  Rhydon
View Results

Cheshire Lee Kat

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:17 pm
i was reading on a guide online for fun and for a few guides but back to the subject the cheat or something said beat the elite four at least ten times then in the path to the first gym in the cave on the way a room is supposed to open up in the cave that leads to regirock is this true?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:25 pm
Cooldude7545
i was reading on a guide online for fun and for a few guides but back to the subject the cheat or something said beat the elite four at least ten times then in the path to the first gym in the cave on the way a room is supposed to open up in the cave that leads to regirock is this true?

Probably not, I know that if you transfer the three original regis from your GBA games you get the opportunity to catch Regigigas at snowpoint temple.  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:29 pm
The cheat you mentioned can also be used to get Arceus and Shaymin Japanese versions ONLY though.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:01 pm
If you ask me I think it's complete bogus! But that's just me.... sweatdrop  

Hawkelion

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:30 pm
Hawkelion
If you ask me I think it's complete bogus! But that's just me.... sweatdrop
Its not. I can't remember how to do it, but in the Japanese version it is possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:03 am
You can catch regirock i n Diamond/Pearl!?!?!?! Like it matters, just transfer the regi's from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald (I think Emerald) and catch regigigas xd  

Dugra

oro_maki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:35 pm
Dugra
You can catch regirock i n Diamond/Pearl!?!?!?! Like it matters, just transfer the regi's from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald (I think Emerald) and catch regigigas xd

WAT IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY OF THOSE GAMES!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:36 pm
just get an action replay and stuff you can get your pokedex filled and other stuff  

oro_maki

Miyoko-88

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:44 pm
The glitch you're all thinking of in the japanese versions are:
go to the eliet 4.
Surf through one of the walls.
take a certain number of steps.
Go into a cave and find Shirmi and Archus (sp?).
But they removed this in the English version so it doesn't matter. That cheat you found sounds like rubbish. You can't catch the normal regis in D/P and Regigigas (yep that's how it's spelt [what a rediculous name]) doesn't look so amazing. Just another random legendary. That's another thing. D/P has a lot of un-nessesary legandaries. cheese_whine YAY!!! Cheese!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:22 am
Miyoko-88
go to the eliet 4.
But they removed this in the English version so it doesn't matter. That cheat you found sounds like rubbish. You can't catch the normal regis in D/P and Regigigas (yep that's how it's spelt [what a rediculous name]) doesn't look so amazing. Just another random legendary. That's another thing. D/P has a lot of un-nessesary legandaries. cheese_whine YAY!!! Cheese!!
after you enter the first door to go to the first elite four member surf through it, take a sertain number of steps and you find DARKRAI not shamin or arceus.  

Siven608

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:02 am
siven608
Miyoko-88
go to the eliet 4.
after you enter the first door to go to the first elite four member surf through it, take a sertain number of steps and you find DARKRAI not shamin or arceus.

Actually, you could use it to get all the in game legendaries, not just Darkrai. Only the number of steps/direction needed changes. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am
krishnath
siven608
Miyoko-88
go to the eliet 4.

Actually, you could use it to get all the in game legendaries, not just Darkrai. Only the number of steps/direction needed changes. ^^

That's what I meant! mrgreen I forgot about the exact details. sweatdrop  

Miyoko-88

Ekedo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:09 pm
oro_maki
Dugra

WAT IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY OF THOSE GAMES!!!!

then u have to trade... u need to gets all 3 regi to get regigigas... yeah... and i think that, that hint thingy is fake ^_^' eheh... almost none of them are true crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:13 am
siven608
Miyoko-88
go to the eliet 4.

no to get darkrai go to fullmoon island from canalave and use action replay
go right thru the trees into "Mystery Zone" then keep going and new moon is there so is darkrai  

SuperSonicShadowOfDark46

kikinak

Elder

2,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:02 am
i found out that you can halfway do the cheat were you surf through the wall in order to get to the legendaries. with an action replay, walk through the door, if you could use the digging kit, then you would be able to do it, but you cant do it because even when you have the digging tool in your select(you cant open the start menu in mystery zone), it wont let you use it. i remember seeing a guy do cressilia on the japanese version and i was actualy able to get to the place that your supposed to use the kit (there are certain invisible walls that you cant get through even with the walk through anything code) cry  
Charon's Lab (Discuss game glitches here).

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games