Reply The L Guild Forum
"L-HUG!!" "OMG WTF?!" Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:05 pm
Well, last weekend I went to Anime Festival Wichita. I know what you're thinking, and no - I didn't randomly glomp an L cosplayer and scare them out of their wits. sweatdrop I was walking around hugging L cosplayers (there were a lot of them biggrin but I was asking first since it was against the rules not to... >.<) and holding two L plushies. (Yes. Two. The first thing I did when I got there was buy another L plushie. :3) So I'm walking along with my three friends and suddenly I hear, "L HUG!!!" and I get glomped. I turn around and ... yay! I've been randomly glomped by an L cosplayer. biggrin Definitely one of the more interesting points of the con... Great con though, there was Death Note stuff EVERYWHERE in the Dealers' Room. :3

I've been glomped by L - my life is complete. 4laugh

ANYBODY ELSE GO TO ANIME FESTIVAL WICHITA?!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:20 pm
i haven't been able to go to a con, though i REALLY want to! crying you so lucky! getting glomped by L! *is jealous* it sounds like the con was really fun!  

Xx_Yuuki_xX

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:44 pm
Xx_Yuuki_xX
i haven't been able to go to a con, though i REALLY want to! crying you so lucky! getting glomped by L! *is jealous* it sounds like the con was really fun!

You have NO idea, you really need to go to one.
I have never had that much fun in one weekend.

Also, there was this one really cute L (he would have been cute even without the cosplay, he was SO cute) and he was talking on his cell phone in the main area of the con and my friend yelled, "YOU'RE HOLDING IT WRONG" and held up her arm. It was funny, the next time we saw him he was walking normally (that friend wasn't around) and he saw my other friend and he slouched over. razz I can't help but wonder if he expected her to yell at him to...
But... he was so cute! I think hugging him was possibly the best part of the con 3nodding It's easier to ask people for hugs when they're in cosplay because you have an excuse.

Me: *walks up to Ryuk cosplayer* Can I have a hug? biggrin
Ryuk cosplayer: Only if you give me your name."
Me: *backs away slowly*
Ryuk cosplayer's friend: You should do it, he gives great hugs.

XP I love anime fans.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:34 pm
that's so funny! cute cosplayers are the best!!!!! hahaha. you're so lucky! i wish i could have been there! hearing about cons makes me sad cuz i can't go to one. and my sister is going to one!!!! i can't go cuz i don't like her friends, and i probably wouldn't be able to go anyways and i told her to cosplay as mello (she'd make a wonderful mello. her hair is already like his) and she's like scream i'm not cosplaying!!!!! makes me so sad. so i told her to take pictures of ANY death note pplz she sees. so i had to go and show her all the characters lol cuz she doesn't know them  

Xx_Yuuki_xX

tieru

Blessed Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:01 am
n wn)o ~
How fun !
Hey. Who did you cosplay as?
I wish there could be some cons in Norway. ;|

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:42 am
tieru
n wn)o ~
How fun !

so you can't go to cons either? omg i'm not aloooone!!!!! *glomps*  

Xx_Yuuki_xX

Cress Sybellos

Nimble Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:13 am
Damn. I want an L hug!
crying  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:27 am
It's not fair! I want a L hug too!!!!! crying  

nmfrter

Star-Crossed Guardian

29,225 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Headstrong Believer 50

Nillava

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:45 am
do you have any pictures? :0  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:41 pm
Let me guess, was that your first con?
I haven't seen many good L cosplayers at the cons I went to. I want to change that, though. Once I get a white shirt.  

SCP-511

tieru

Blessed Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:56 pm
Xx_Yuuki_xX
tieru
n wn)o ~
How fun !

Yee
We share the same pain.
emo
But let's be happy for the people who can go to cons,
at least. :3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:26 pm
L hug sounds so fun!

I've been to the same con two years in a row and it's really really fun! Sadly I discovered the awesomeness that is Death Note 2 months after my last con... crying So it sucks to see pics of the sweet cosplayers that were there... Though my friends and I are planning a mini Death Note group for the next con we go to [possibly in October though probably in May]... I'm gonna be Mello! biggrin

And yesh... pics from your con would be fantastic!

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:20 pm
Nillava

Sadly, no, but there's a group picture of all the Gaians on the home page of the Anime Festival Wichita guild. I'm the one in the third row holding two L plushies and wearing a panda hat surprised Yeah, I know, I'm not exactly easy on the eyes, but whatever.

tieru

I didn't DX I was going to go as L, but my mom wouldn't let me dye my hair and it was too late to get a wig... D; Sad!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:03 pm
tieru
Xx_Yuuki_xX
tieru
n wn)o ~
How fun !

Yee
We share the same pain.
emo
But let's be happy for the people who can go to cons,
at least. :3

emo yes.

to the peoples who can go to cons!!! WE LUURRRV YOU!!!!! *glomps all*  

Xx_Yuuki_xX

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:15 pm
SerenitytheWaterSprite
Nillava

Sadly, no, but there's a group picture of all the Gaians on the home page of the Anime Festival Wichita guild. I'm the one in the third row holding two L plushies and wearing a panda hat surprised Yeah, I know, I'm not exactly easy on the eyes, but whatever.

tieru

I didn't DX I was going to go as L, but my mom wouldn't let me dye my hair and it was too late to get a wig... D; Sad!

That sucks... my friend got here hair dyed from blonde to black simply for the purpose of being L in May... O.o And I'm planning to get a wig in October since it'll be easy to find stuff around Halloween... I've realized it's best to start early since for the past two years I've made all my cosplays in about a week before the con and finished the night before [at least this year I recall...].

And I get love for going to cons, whopee! Hopefully some people from around here will go to the bigger con I go to in May...

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff