Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Global Trade Station (Trades & Breeding requests)
Baby Pokes Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiraThePilot
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:17 am
I have some leftover Addy Eevees and Addy Shellders from Breeding. PM me for offers. Accepting almost any offers. Basc giveaway to clear boxes.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:28 am
KiraThePilot
I have some leftover Addy Eevees and Addy Shellders from Breeding. PM me for offers. Accepting almost any offers. Basc giveaway to clear boxes.
I would like one of each, preferrebly female.

You want Pokerus?  

krishnath

Gnome Serial

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:03 pm
krishnath
KiraThePilot

You want Pokerus?
i'll take a zubat with pokerus LOL!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:05 pm
Gnome Serial
krishnath
KiraThePilot

You want Pokerus?
i'll take a zubat with pokerus LOL!
What are you offering? ^^  

krishnath

KiraThePilot
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:25 am
krishnath
KiraThePilot

You want Pokerus?

I don't have anymore female Addy eevees. I can give you a male addy eevee and a female shellder though. I don't need pokerus. I have quite a few pokes with that. But what are you offering? j/w.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:45 am
What do you need? I can get almost any of the 3rd gen (Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald) pokemon.  

krishnath

KiraThePilot
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:37 am
krishnath
What do you need? I can get almost any of the 3rd gen (Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald) pokemon.

Actually a Seedot and Slakoth would be nice.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:42 am
KiraThePilot
krishnath

Not a problem. I will have them on my D/P within the next two days or so.

Damn that one can only transfer six pokemon per GBA game at once, and then have to wait 24 hours to transfer six more from the same game. But I guess the game wouldn't be much of a challenge otherwise. ^^  

krishnath

KiraThePilot
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:46 am
krishnath
KiraThePilot
krishnath

Damn that one can only transfer six pokemon per GBA game at once, and then have to wait 24 hours to transfer six more from the same game. But I guess the game wouldn't be much of a challenge otherwise. ^^

I maybe leaving on a trip 2morrow. So I am not sure if I will be able to get back on till Sunday if so. If you could just keep them on your D/P till then. And I guess that will give me time to make a female eevee with Addy. And time for any other requests for these Eevees and Shellders.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:54 am
KiraThePilot
krishnath
KiraThePilot
krishnath

I maybe leaving on a trip 2morrow. So I am not sure if I will be able to get back on till Sunday if so. If you could just keep them on your D/P till then. And I guess that will give me time to make a female eevee with Addy. And time for any other requests for these Eevees and Shellders.

Sounds good, I can breed them a couple of times and see if I can get some non-standard moves unto them. ^^  

krishnath

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:58 am
krishnath
KiraThePilot
krishnath
KiraThePilot
krishnath

Sounds good, I can breed them a couple of times and see if I can get some non-standard moves unto them. ^^

Hey are you still gonna trade me that Mudkip?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:04 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
KiraThePilot
krishnath
KiraThePilot
krishnath

It needs to hatch first. ^^  

krishnath

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:05 pm
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
KiraThePilot
krishnath

Okay. What did you want for it again?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:10 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
KiraThePilot
krishnath

Chimchar or Turtwig please. ^^

Edit: It hatched and it is female. ^^  

krishnath

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:11 pm
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath

Alright I gotta Chimchar on hand I can trade ya

Chimchar or Turtwig please. ^^

Global Trade Station (Trades & Breeding requests)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games