Reply Recycle Bin
AWESOME NEW MANGAS!!!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rikku_natsumi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:43 am
Okay, so I went to comic-con and ended up discovering alot of new and really awesome mangas. I even got a couple of them. Some are unknown so, they might not be new in age, but they can be new to you. Check them out.
This first one is kind of like Alice in Wonderland, only its NOT PEOPLE!!!! Its just really random like it. Here is their website. I'm assuming they arent too well known, so it'd be cool if u at least looked at their stuff on the comics area. http://sixkillerbunnies.com/
The second one that i learned of (im not sure how new it is) is Gothic Sports. Its about a group of students that decide to start a soccer team of their own and to stand out and recruite more people (because they didnt have enough players yet) so they make uniforms that are a bit on the gothic side. Its an awesome storyline and book all together.
The last and final one that i can speak of as of now, is Blood Relatives. From what i was able to hear over the crowd of people, its an almost...continuation or so of the actual novel/book Vampire Kisses. They didnt really have it in, so i wasn't able to get it, but the book was pretty good. And the artwork in the manga is AMAZING!!!!

Try to look into them people!!! they are awesome, and need further looking into.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:21 pm
cool  

jinxchan6306

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

JigokuShoujosRevenge

14,440 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • First Fall 15
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:43 am
never heard of them. where do you find the manga? besides internet. that doesnt seem to work for me.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:56 am
well the six killer bunny's stuff is self published, so there arent too many copies of them, but all of them should be in regular bookstores where u find other mangas.  

rikku_natsumi

Tabiosk

Sparkly Werewolf

8,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:57 am
They look interesting.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:01 am
This manga isnt really new, but its still really good. It's kind of on the gothic side again, but the art is beautiful. And the fact that there are only 2 books to it makes it a bummer, but it still makes it to where i will never look at antiques the same again. Its called (I'm sorry if i get this wrong. Its one in the morning and I'm super tired people, so dont judge me.)
La portraite de Petite Cossette
I honestly have to say, in the second book, there is one scene where they use 1 picture to make 2...and its insane how they did it. the artwork is AMAZING.  

rikku_natsumi

lord daikou

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:08 am
rikku_natsumi
Okay, so I went to comic-con and ended up discovering alot of new and really awesome mangas. I even got a couple of them. Some are unknown so, they might not be new in age, but they can be new to you. Check them out.
This first one is kind of like Alice in Wonderland, only its NOT PEOPLE!!!! Its just really random like it. Here is their website. I'm assuming they arent too well known, so it'd be cool if u at least looked at their stuff on the comics area. http://sixkillerbunnies.com/
The second one that i learned of (im not sure how new it is) is Gothic Sports. Its about a group of students that decide to start a soccer team of their own and to stand out and recruite more people (because they didnt have enough players yet) so they make uniforms that are a bit on the gothic side. Its an awesome storyline and book all together.
The last and final one that i can speak of as of now, is Blood Relatives. From what i was able to hear over the crowd of people, its an almost...continuation or so of the actual novel/book Vampire Kisses. They didnt really have it in, so i wasn't able to get it, but the book was pretty good. And the artwork in the manga is AMAZING!!!!

Try to look into them people!!! they are awesome, and need further looking into.
nice  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:21 pm
I heard about the first one.
You're lucky for going to the comic con. crying
manga con whee  

fReAKy PnAy

zwingley is kira

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:18 pm
Re razz lay is another new manga. only one is out right now. i can't wait for the next one. it's kinda emo though. it's a romance. it's about a girl who needs to find a new bass player for their band. she finds one and her brother thinks there is just something about him thats not right. i won't tell any more you will have to read it. it's really good.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:02 pm
Very nice....  

Vaknar21

rikku_natsumi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:43 am
zwingley is kira
Re razz lay is another new manga. only one is out right now. i can't wait for the next one. it's kinda emo though. it's a romance. it's about a girl who needs to find a new bass player for their band. she finds one and her brother thinks there is just something about him thats not right. i won't tell any more you will have to read it. it's really good.

im gonna have to look that one up. ive heard that it was really good from quite a few people that have gotten it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:22 pm
awesome  

animebabygurl

lonewolf007

Distinct Werewolf

10,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:19 pm
If you don't like Yaio manga. Check out AIO House. It's a riot rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:14 am
theres another manga that ive just currently read. its called Tarot Cafe. Although it isnt a new manga...its still really good. Oh, and theres also the well known XXXHolic. And one that hasnt really been heard of really is called Gun Slinger Girl. But yea. Those are the only ones that I can think of right now. but i'll keep putting up new ones that i read that i think r really good.  

rikku_natsumi

dinieb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:39 am
u can try readin this manga called ookiku furikabutte... its about a new high school baseball trying to make a name for themselves... the main character is the pitcher who has an extremely bad self-confidence... the story basically revolves around the team trying to help change his personality and at the same time trying to improve themselves as a team...  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff