Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
How many hours have you spent on the computer... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:13 am
User Image ...in one day non-stop (except for eating and bathroom needs)?

I once spent a good sixteen hours in front of this thing. Maybe even more.

And it's probably why I don't have any friends. emo

Discuss:
Hours you spend in front of the computer.
Does it annoy your IRL friends?
How awesome PPN is and how she should probably sleep sometime in the near future.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:44 am
Hm, I don't know about sixteen hours, but maybe a good six or seven. I don't know if it annoys my IRL friends, most likely not since I can't really leave the house while my parents are off at work.

And yes PPN, sleep is essential if you want to repeat that kind of a feat again

Nashoba Moon

MeIAm3330

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:25 am
I have spent thirty six hours in front of this thing because I was really sick and could do nothing but eat drink sleep watch TV and play on the comp.

PPN go to sleep or i'll data drain you!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:30 am
lately no more then 2 hours, but I use to spend 10 hours most

AWW!! PPN!!! I'm your friend, aren't i!!!  

BreathLessX
Crew

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:11 pm
Maybe 6 hours. It was last summer when PPN had summer school and Saucey would stay up all night, so I pretty much had the day on the computer to myself.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:56 pm
D: I dunno. Probably somewhere around 10-12 hours during the summer, and maybe 4-5 hours during the school year. My friends... don't really mind, I suppose. xd  

fk12

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:12 pm
you make me laugh LOL. i say around 18-20 hrs. yes i wake around 2 PM and stay on till 8 AM or later.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:53 pm
A few weeks ago I was on for about 7-8 hours, just talking to people, watching video's on veoh, and trying to kill fuzzels.  

Kira Ayanami

Professional Loser

Massaya Kira

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:12 pm
User Image

hm.. non stop I think 3-4 hours.
then I usually go off and do some sports or exercises.. or drive xD

I do not have many friends in real life cause I'm not easy to get along with..
so its not annoying anyone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:08 pm
I have like 2 friends in real life. xD  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Shialu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:39 pm

Nearly all day, from about 9 am to 11:30 pm

I start nerding about things that don't make much sense to them, like I make references to online cartoons, or 4chan. And start giggling while everyone else is looking at me with a WTF look.

*doesn't answer last one XD*

I actually have real life friends, because I'm about as crazy online as I am in real life, and I draw all the time so they get to see that sillyness. And, my computer gets locked up a lot. So my computer time goes from 14 hours to none.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:18 pm
User Image @Eros-The Last Test: Lawls, I eventually slept. In fact, I was sleeping when you posted this. XD

@MeIAm3330: Wow. If I didn't share the computer with my sisters, I'd probably spend over thirty-six hours on this thing. Insomnia is awesome sometimes. :D

@BreathLessX: Of course. <3 And I meant my IRL friends. It bugs then that I spend my entire day on the computer AND that I'm nocturnal. So they hardly ever see me.

@XxGrieverxX: You suck. The end.

@fk12: I wish my friends didn't mind. Well, they don't at first until it's been months since they've seen me. D:

@Midori of the Azure land: Glad I made you LOL. XD And wow, you almost stay up as late as me. Except I go to bed around 11am and wake up at 10pm. XD

@Tsutsuna: Oh gosh, I love Veoh. That's where I've been watching all my anime lately. <3

@`Balmung: Aw, I'm kind of hard to get along with IRL too. Some of my friends don't know when I'm being sarcastic or not sometimes. D:

@Shialu: Omg, YOU HAVE FRIENDS?
Jay kay, jay kay. I make a lot of nerdy references too but most of my friends get them. XD

YES. DONE REPLYING. XD

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Massaya Kira

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:16 am
User Image

well at the moment my friends desert me cause I left the cosplay group one month befor our biggest performance.
well... 6 friends are trying to wear me down now ^^"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:43 am
Schhol day (if I never get internet back) 1 hour. Weekdays in summer, 1 to 2. Wedsendays, Satudays and Mondays, 2 to most and sundays, nah. Damn the lib. if...ha...if I had my computer internet, i'd be on till 9 am to maybe 3 pm. and all my friends are computer wh0r3s XD  

BreathLessX
Crew

Unenlagia23

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:39 pm
computer = my life....................  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items