Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
what is the worst yaoi/slash! pairing ever? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which would be the worst kind of pairing?
  anything that deals with Insane clown posse or clowns
  incest
  boy band pairings
View Results

Beatngufan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:32 pm
well, like anything else Yaoi/slash has some good pairing and some bad pairings. Tell me what pairings turn you off  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:53 pm
I absolutely hate any Saiyuki pairings. >.<  

Wilixer

[Shiiko Rain]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:16 pm
I hate that pairing of sasuke and felmale naruto. To me, that's not real yaoi. It's a jutsu darnit!
What do you mean by clows?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:46 pm
User Image
User Image

.// I feel this has been done before, but what'ev. I know I'm going to get a lot of hate for this, but I hate FMA yaoi and slashing married man.

User Image
' B r e a k d o w n ' P u n c h

Riosin

Vinny Bertolli

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:56 pm
Okay...this might be weird, but I hate pairings that totally ignore that one or both of the guys in the pairing are obviously, unquestionably madly in love with a woman. Sometimes, you can take a guy that has a crush on a female character and say that "Oh, he doesn't really like her," or "That's a cover-up for his love for so-and-so" etc. But sometimes, that just does not work.

For example, take The Princess Bride (I can't think of anime examples right away). That's a movie and maybe you all don't know what the hell I'm talking about, but Westley is in love with Buttercup and you cannot slash him with Inigo or any other man, woman, child, or creature that isn't Buttercup. That just gives me freakish chills.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:26 am
Sakurazuka-sama
Okay...this might be weird, but I hate pairings that totally ignore that one or both of the guys in the pairing are obviously, unquestionably madly in love with a woman. Sometimes, you can take a guy that has a crush on a female character and say that "Oh, he doesn't really like her," or "That's a cover-up for his love for so-and-so" etc. But sometimes, that just does not work.

For example, take The Princess Bride (I can't think of anime examples right away). That's a movie and maybe you all don't know what the hell I'm talking about, but Westley is in love with Buttercup and you cannot slash him with Inigo or any other man, woman, child, or creature that isn't Buttercup. That just gives me freakish chills.

User Image
User Image

.// Thank you! Just- yeah, thank you.

User Image
' B r e a k d o w n ' P u n c h

Riosin

Beatngufan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:31 am
I hate Insane clown posse pairings, They're a terrible band (1), clowns scare me (2), and they're too ugly to paired in anything (3)!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:24 pm
i really hate FF7 pairings  

Yoshikazu

Armed Battery

animeangel_99

Supportive Cat

16,615 Points
  • Team Player 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • There are two sides... 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:27 pm
Sakurazuka-sama

A better example is Maes Hughes from FMA. I think it's very obvious that he loves his wife. Though in the past he might of experimented, but with his wife and child. He is completely a family man. Also I wince when incest is involved.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:38 pm
Gwendal and Gunter with anyone besides each other angers me ><. They deserve each other~  

Komurin Your Face

retice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:53 pm
I get really upset with shouta pairings, particularly those in which one of those participating is very very young. I have a problem with non-consensual relationships.
And you cannot tell me that children my baby cousins' ages are capable of deciding they want such a thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:44 pm
clowns.

oh GOD clowns creep me out. eek

and people from live action movies, like Harry Potter. you dont pair the actors, you pair the characters.  

angelBmine

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:34 am
I support all pairings and unless I hate characters involved in them, I probably even like them. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:15 pm
I don't like clowns either. They scare me. Harry Potter yaoi pairings, I just don't like them. I don't care forNaruto/Sasuke. I don't like Sasuke at all. Maybe that's why I dont like it. I'm not sure....  

KunoichiHyuga-Chan

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:16 pm
I hate annoying female side characters who are all over the two males who love each other.GOD it's not even the general fact that they want the guy it's just that they're ALWAYS SO ANNOYING! >.<  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff