Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Other Music Discussion
I MIGHT SEE TAI... LIVE! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:36 pm
I'm so happy right now! biggrin I just found out The Academy Is..., Armor for Sleep, Sherwood and The Rocket Summer are coming to my sister's college on Novemeber 14, 2007 for the Sleeping With Giants tour!!! I already talked to my dad about going, and he sort of seems to be buying it. My sister moves into her dorm on the 22nd of this month (August), and you have to buy the tickets there, at the university, so my dad and I are planning on buying them when we help her move in! Plus, my dad knows exactly where the box office is. Supposibly it's really close to my sister's dorm. I'm sososososo happy. The Academy Is... is one of my very favorite bands! And I've just recently been really getting into The Rocket Summer (I bought their CD two days ago). My sister's college is only about 1 1/2 hours away from my house. Wheeee! whee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:06 pm
Lucky girl. I'm more into Armor For Sleep but still... LUCKY  

SingPaNiCDiScO

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:42 am
Nice! I hope you can go!

I've never heard of Sherwood, but I like the other three bands. And TAI is so good live.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:30 am
congradumalations. biggrin

my sister's friend is good friends with tai. she's gonna get free backstage passes. i asked why she couldn't stuff me in her gigantic purse and bring, and she called me a retard. D;

upsidexdown

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:35 pm
Ooh, I'm really getting into TAI.
I saw them live before I knew who they were. xD
I hope you get to go.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:31 am
upsidexdown

my sister's friend is good friends with tai. she's gonna get free backstage passes. i asked why she couldn't stuff me in her gigantic purse and bring, and she called me a retard. D;
eek eek eek
Have you met them?! And why can't she bring you? MAKE HER bring you!

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:38 am
SingPaNiCDiScO
Lucky girl. I'm more into Armor For Sleep but still... LUCKY

I havent really listened to a lot of Armor For Sleep. surprised

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:39 am
Polyphonic Twilight
Nice! I hope you can go!

I've never heard of Sherwood, but I like the other three bands. And TAI is so good live.

Sherwood is super awesome. 3nodding I have a song by them in my profile right now, check it out.

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:40 am
Polyphonic Twilight
upsidexdown

eek eek eek
Have you met them?! And why can't she bring you? MAKE HER bring you!

Yeah, seriously! FORCE HER. scream heart
And tell them about me and how awesome I am. redface

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:42 am
~[girlygirl]~
Ooh, I'm really getting into TAI.
I saw them live before I knew who they were. xD
I hope you get to go.

Aww, lucky! You've seen them livvveee! ~<3 Did you meet them? I heard they spend a lot of time meeting with fans.
And thanks. ;D

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:59 pm
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight
Nice! I hope you can go!

Sherwood is super awesome. 3nodding I have a song by them in my profile right now, check it out.
Uhh... no you don't?
It's TAI...

But I listened to Song In My Head, and liked it. But not like "oh wow these guys are amazing"... just "if I ever remember, I should download some songs by them."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:14 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight
Nice! I hope you can go!

Uhh... no you don't?
It's TAI...

But I listened to Song In My Head, and liked it. But not like "oh wow these guys are amazing"... just "if I ever remember, I should download some songs by them."

Oops, sorry. Sorry, sorry. I forgot I posted this, and I changed my song. D= But, yeah, I had "Song In My Head" on my profile. 3nodding

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:53 am
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight
Nice! I hope you can go!

Uhh... no you don't?
It's TAI...

Oops, sorry. Sorry, sorry. I forgot I posted this, and I changed my song. D= But, yeah, I had "Song In My Head" on my profile. 3nodding
That's okay xp
It's not like it's hard to find music anymore, with myspace and youtube. It's so easy to find ANY song.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:56 pm
upsidexdown

*looks for Razor* I love the butcher drum beats life is so unfair when they come to my town I have no way to get there unless I scrape up some serious cash for a car or sell my self to a mob boss of some kind hmmmm.....  

Norri the fae

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:01 am
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight
Nice! I hope you can go!

Uhh... no you don't?
It's TAI...

That's okay xp
It's not like it's hard to find music anymore, with myspace and youtube. It's so easy to find ANY song.

True, true. But I still feel bad. gonk

Other Music Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces