Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack RP// Version 3.0 // R:2 //Full Character Profiles Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R:1 or R:2?
  R:1
  R:2
View Results

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:15 pm
Hello!

I've decided for you people in the .hack RP// Version 3.0 and/or .hack // R:2 roleplay, that there should be FULL profiles. You don't necessarily have to have one if you have a character. Just if you want one. This will include things about your character in real life, and a few other things. You won't need to PM me or anything, just use the character form and fill it out, post, and there you go. <3

If you do NOT have a character in the 3.0 roleplay, then DO NOT POST ONE. If you want to have a character, visit the 3.0 roleplay. Your post will be deleted if you don't have a character in the 3.0 roleplay.

Edit;

The same rules apply with the 3.0 roleplay.

When it says "real" something, that means it's your character's real self. Like not YOU YOU, their real self. Theeeiiirr. If you can't find a picture of them IRL, just describe it or something. :]

Character Form:

[u]Roleplaying Charatcer Ultimate Profile[/u]

[b]Real Name:[/b]
[b]Meaning behind it:[/b](Optional)

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Meaning behind it:[/b] (Optional)

[b]Nickname:[/b]

[b]Real Gender:[/b]

[b]Character Gender:[/b]

[b]Race/Species:[/b]

[b]Real Age:[/b]

[b]Character Age:[/b]

[b]Character Level:[/b]

[b]Rank: [/b](Player, hacker, PKer, ect.)

[b]Orientation:[/b] (Straight, bisexual, ect.)

[b]Real Hair Color:[/b]

[b]Real Eye Color:[/b]

[b]Real Skin Color:[/b]

[b]Real Full Appearance: [/b]

[b]Character Hair Color:[/b]

[b]Character Eye Color:
[/b]
[b]Character Skin Color:[/b]

[b]Character Full Appearance: [/b]

[b]Skills/Powers:[/b] (Avatar, AIDA, strength - if you're a really high level flick reaper or something.)

[b]Weapon/Class:[/b]

[b]Personality/Biography:[/b]

[b]Likes[/b]

[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b]Color to describe them:[/b]
[b]
Favorite thing in "The World":[/b]

[b]Reason they joined "The World":[/b]

[b]Personal Quote:[/b] (Make your own up please..)

I am... [[b]Insert your username[/b]] in the roleplay.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:22 pm
Roleplaying Charatcer Ultimate Profile

Meaning behind it: Dove, Sky

Character Name: Mitsukai
Meaning behind it: Angel, though she thinks of herself the complete opposite.

Nickname: None

Real Gender: Female

Character Gender: Female

Race/Species: Human

Real Age: 12

Character Age: 12

Character Level: 45

Orientation: Straight

Real Hair Color: Pale Blue

Real Eye Color: Dark Blue

Real Skin Color: Sickly pale

Real Full Appearance: [x]

Character Hair Color: Blonde

Character Eye Color: Blue

Character Skin Color: Pale

Character Full Appearance: [x]

Skills/Powers: Healing, hacking, controlling AIDA(Allen)

Weapon/Class: Rod, Harvest Cleric

Personality/Biography: Her old self, or her old character, Kuroneko was silly and sarcastic, only pretending to be a level one edge punisher. She disguised herself as a nOOb to protect her main character, Mitsukai from the deletion of her character from hacking into the system. Fortunately for her, she was never deleted. She pretends to befriend Zeig and Hitomi only in the end, infecting herself with AIDA, and having a thing almost like an avatar, able to summon it without infecting herself. She named her "avatar" Allen after her doctor that takes care of her, unlike her parents who leave her alone and hardly ever have any interaction with her. Attempting to defeat Zeig and his avatar, Aura, she fails as Azure Kite- Tri-Edge who previously had taken Allen away from her while alone in an area, and avoided being data drained, used his special skill to get rid of AIDA and Mitsukai. Amazingly surviving with the help of her "friends" Hitomi, Zeig, and Aura. She slowly fades away, until Aura saves her. She saw through the wall of addiction, power, seeing Zeig and Hitomi really did care. Still believing she didn't deserve to be saved. Though she also thinks AIDA is trying to help The World. Her current self is more serious than Kuroneko, affectionate and helpful to people she really likes, and slightly stubborn, but she still craves power and she tries to stop herself from losing it when she knows there's someone that had much more power than her. She gets rid of her wings (she hacked to get them), since it reminds her of her old self. Mitsukai describes herself as a "helpless moron wanting something she can't ever get or accomplish."

Likes Flowers, AIDA, cartoons, writing, drawing

Dislikes: Tri-Edge, Aura, her parents, most players in The World

Color to describe them: Red and Grey

Favorite thing in "The World": Zeig and Hitomi

Reason they joined "The World": To feel better about herself, and to forget about reality.

Personal Quote: "I'll never forgive myself..."

I am... [Sauce-Kay] in the roleplay.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:59 pm

Meaning behind it: None

Character Name: Edin
Meaning behind it: His real name

Nickname: Suzuki, ES Asher (Edin Suzuki - what his friends would call him back in Fragment, came from a videogame they all liked)

Real Gender: Male

Character Gender: Male

Real Age: 16

Character Age: 16

Character Level: 88

Real Hair Color: Brown

Real Eye Color: Brown

Real Skin Color: Pale

Real Full Appearance: [x]

Character Hair Color: Blue

Character Eye Color:
Black

Character Full Appearance: [x]
[character in Fragment]

Skills/Powers: Speed

Weapon/Class: Twin Blades

Personality/Biography: Edin has been playing The World ever since Fragment was released to only 1000 players. His real life girlfriend (Fe) played Fragment also, but she became a lost one a few days after playing it. After entering the church in Hidden, Forbidden, Holy Ground she was killed by an unknown monster, and has yet to regain her consciousness. He decided to quit the game because he had no motivation to do so since Fe was gone. On his last day of Fragment, he PKed about 150 players and deleted his character afterwords. In R:1, he made tons of new friends, and was recognized as the "Almighty Great Edin." Since he regained a friend's friend's consciousness, which was in fact, a admin who granted him that title for helping her. Currently in R:2, he's made only a few friends and has been given the chance to finally bring back Fe to The World.

Likes Girls, Pking, reading, writing

Dislikes: Everything else

Color to describe them: Red

Favorite thing in "The World":
Leveling up and getting stronger

Reason they joined "The World": They were a beta tester for The World, Fragment. He played with his girlfriend, Fe.

Personal Quote: "In battle, you gotta concentrate on what's most important, defeating the enemy with your own hands. Not cheating or hacking like a complete dolt who likes to make things unfair.."

I am... [Sauce-Kay] in the roleplay.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:33 pm

Character Name: Koji

Nickname: Koji

Real Age: 17

Character Age: 18

Character Level: 60

Weapon Level: 20

Orientation: Strait

Real Hair Color: black

Real Eye Color: Green

Real Skin Color: White

Real Full Appearance: something like this..
http://jimmytheteendirtbag.tripod.com/jimmysworld2075/jimmy_face.JPG

Character Hair Color: Grey-Silver

Character Eye Color: Green

Character Skin Color: White

Character Full Appearance:
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/d/db/180px-Gintama_-_Sakata_Gintoki.jpg

Skills/Powers: Hacker

Weapon/Class: Blade Brandier Weapon: Empty Ghost(soul)(虚空-幽霊) ★5: 3 slots- level 50 sword. Slot abilities: HP Drain +50%, SP Drain +50%, Mortal (Not in game, made it by designing it and adding to account Looks like an all black katana )

Personality/Biography: Normal high school kid, loves strategy games/

Likes Guild members, Shogi(Japanese Chess)

Dislikes: PKs.

Color to describe them: Grey

Favorite thing in "The World": Graphics, other players(depends),

Reason they joined "The World": Friends boasted about their accounts in school, wanted to shut them up by maxing out account and mimicking them back

Personal Quote: "PKs: all will fall beneath my blade"

I am... [Koji] in the roleplay.  

RoleplayPirateNinjaZombie

Epitaph Orealis

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:58 pm

Meaning behind it: It's just his given name.

Character Name: Orealis
Meaning behind it: It's a corruption of Borealis, which is the name of the Northern Lights.

Nickname: Orealis the Ambivalent (more of a title than a nickname)

Real Age: 19

Character Age: 19

Character Level: 89

Real Hair Color: Dark red

Real Eye Color: Dark brown

Real Skin Color: Caucasian, pale.

Real Full Appearance: X

Character Hair Color: Black

Character Eye Color: Turquiose

Character Full Appearance: X

Skills/Powers: Epitaph User (Skeith)

Weapon/Class: Adept Rogue (Twin Blade/Harvest Cleric)

Personality/Biography: In The World: R2, Orealis started off as a Twin Blade. He was helped out by a veteran player named Koros, who taught him the basics of the game, as well as gave him things from time to time, taking him places to level up. Soon, Koros gave Orealis strange news: he had been grooming Orealis to become his successor as Guildmaster of his moderately-sized Guild, Swordfish. After that, Koros vanished from The World, leaving all of his possessions to Orealis.
After becoming Guildmaster, Orealis gained a reputation for helping others, mostly due to his selfless acts of charity and chivalry. As the months went by, people began taking advantage of his selflessness, taking everything he had and more. Eventually, Orealis figured out what was going on and disbanded his Guild. After that, he entered the Job Extend quest, eventually adding Harvest Cleric to his character.
After gaining the ability to heal himself, Orealis no longer saw the need for others. He began to solo his way through the game- defeating monsters, clearing areas, and even participating in the arena, all by himself. While he would occasionally still do nice things for others, these became few and far between, usually only helping brand new members when they need it most. One example of a quest he completed himself was a special character modification event offered by CC Corp. After defeating the powerful boss at the end, CC Corp added small, black, non-functional wings to his character to commemorate the victory.

In real life, Orealis is the son of an American wealthy business owner. His father pays his bills and expenses, asking for nothing in return other than the promise that he does something with himself. As such, Orealis has taken up learning several languages, as well as painting and sculpting. He later joined The World as an outlet, due to his social anxiety.

Dislikes: Being pestered by others, most people.

Color to describe them: Midnight Blue

Favorite thing in "The World": The Arenas

Reason they joined "The World": To become something he couldn't in real life.

Personal Quote: "You have to look out for number one; don't expect anyone to be fair or to help you."

I am... [Epitaph Orealis] in the roleplay.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:25 pm

Character Name:Teddy

Nickname:Teddy

Real Gender:Male

Character Gender:Male

Race/Species:Human
Real Age:9

Character Age:10

Character Level:46

Orientation:Straight

Real Hair Color:Black

Real Eye Color:Blue

Real Skin Color razz ale white

Real Full Appearance: A young boy with lop sided messy black hair light blue eyes and pale white skin a bit scrawny and usually wearing clothes bigger then he is.

Character Hair Color:Black

Character Eye Color:Gray

Character Skin Color razz ale white

Character Full Appearance: A young boy with lop sided messy Black hair Gray eyes and pale white skin a bit scrawny and usually wearing Hacked items baggy black pants with bear like fur a black shirt similar to a bears fur coat hit shoes are like bear feat and his gloves are like bear paws and a hood the can cover his entire head and face like a bear mask.
Skills/Powers: AIDA
Weapon/Class: Heavy blade
Personality/Biography: A young boy with a love of nature and a outgoing happy optimistic personality. he loves interacting with people and making friends. when he first started playing the world a player pked him and he was very sad he thought to him self "why would you kill someone for fun?" he made it his goal to destroy all pkers but he was not very strong so instead of becoming a pkk he became a hacker with the help of his brother. he uses his ability to destroy hackers. One day he was playing the world and came across a few players talking about something called "AIDA" they had no idea what it was so they referred to it as just another pk. in his search for AIDA he came across a conversation in the forums leading him to an infected player. using a few hacked ability's he was still easily defeated but as the player walked away he vanished and there was small black bubble like orbs pulsating the ending is easy to figure out.

Dislikes: Pk's,Mean people,Being sad

Color to describe them: Bright yellow

Favorite thing in "The World": Friends,Scenery,interacting

Reason they joined "The World": For fun

Personal Quote: Hi wanna have some fun!

I am Teddy in the roleplay.

Kuentin Jeimuzu

Bane Rie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:40 pm

Character Name: Bane Mata-Hari
Meaning behind it: Mata hari was the stage name of a famous historical exotic dancer, and Bane is because in real life, she can't dance at all.

Nickname: Bane, writersbane (internet and for writer's block), Pip

Real Age: 21-24ish

Character Age: 21-22ish

Character Level: 1

Real Hair Color: Dyed Black (light brown)

Real Eye Color: Purple-Black

Real Skin Color: Abnormally pale (spends a lot of time indoors)

Character Hair Color: Silver

Character Eye Color: Red-brown

Character Skin Color: Pale-white

Skills/Powers: Picks things up very fast

Weapon/Class: Macabre Dancer

Personality/Biography: Piper (known as Bane Mata-Hari in The World: R2), is a college student mastering in writing. She works at the college library as a way to pay for her books and dorm. She used to play the original The World, but stopped to further pursue a writing career. She has started up again in order to obtain research for her newest novel, which will be set in an MMORPG.

She is still technically a "noob" in The World, but learns things very quickly, so that should help her out.

She is basically the same in The World and in real life. She is open minded, kind but alof, and tries to fend for herself. However, she is much more outgoing in The World, and enjoys other's company. In the real world, she prefers to be alone.

Likes: Reading, writing, The World, anime, manga, yaoi, candy- especially sugar cigarettes and chocolate, survival horror games, graveyards, being alone

Dislikes: Rude people, PKs, sour food, late library books

Color to describe them: Black

Killing monsters

Reason they joined "The World": Research purposes for her newest novel, but she's thinking of becoming a PKK.

Personal Quote: This thing you're going after? How bad is it on a scale from 1 to Terminator?

I am... [Bane Mata-Hari] in the roleplay.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:20 pm

Meaning behind it:UHH IDK

Character Name:White Rose

Meaning behind it:My brother always said that i would soon bloom into a rose

Nickname:The Beautifull

Real Gender:Female

Character Gender:Female

Race/Species:Human

Real Age:13

Character Age:14

Character Level:50

Orientation:Straight

Real Hair Color:Black

Real Eye Color:Black

Real Skin Color:Mixed

Real Full Appearance: Black hair and eyes,kinda of fat but not really

Character Hair Color:Red

Character Eye Color:Green

Character Skin Color:Mixed between white and black

Character Full Appearance: Red hair,Green Eyes,white suit which when i walk white rose petals fly off me (my white suit also has wings or petals as most people tell me)

Skills/Powers:Beauty my avater(which i havent gotten yet)
Weapon/Class:White Adept Rouge

Personality/Biography:This is the game my older brother used to play but he fell into coma while playing and hasnt came out yet i wish to understand the reason and how to get him out.Iam really nice to all people who need my help and new people!I like everybody except for Pkers.They have pked me and my brother before but i got saved by the most amazing person ive ever met..ohh how i wish i could see him again..

LikesMy Friends!

Dislikes:Mean People,PKers

Color to describe them:PURPLE!!

My Friends =)

Reason they joined "The World":To understand the being of things

Personal Quote:If you respect you will be respected back

I am... [White Rose] in the roleplay.  

-Sunny Saulations-

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:05 pm

Character Name: Sanguis
Means: blood in Latin

Nickname: None

Real Age: 16

Character Age: 16

Character Level: 13

Orientation: unknown

Real Hair Color: Brown

Real Eye Color: blue-green

Real Skin Color: ghostly pale

Real Full Appearance: about 5'6" with long brown hair down to the waist. A Swiss/Indian face with a German nose. Strong and healthy looking. Lightly overweight. Main weight in chest and hips.

Character Hair Color: white

Character Eye Color: sapphire

Character Skin Color: peachy

Character Full Appearance: Long white hair down to her feet tied back with a leather strap. Clothes like a nomad with a long, pure white overcoat; loose fitting black pants; a royal blue under jacket over a pure white, short sleeve shirt; a white hat like Coo's cap in Di Gi Charat (dogish/devilish ears poking up); and brown boots.

Skills/Powers: offensive and fast on Rengeki

Weapon/Class: Adapt Rogue; first form.

Personality/Biography: Drawn into The World by popularity. Is still a noob online but wishes to improve steadily by joining parties. Past experience has left the user Sanguis regretful but still wishes to play the game to improve. Has been PKed seven times and is still alert for more. In real life, KC uses The World as a get away from up coming senior exams and running start exams (college in high school). She can't wait to get away to college and find others who enjoy The World but is content with the friends she is making now.

Dislikes: Being PKed and being considered weak. Has heard of AIDA but has yet to encounter it.

Color to describe them: white but sometimes orange

Favorite thing in "The World": collecting twin blades.

Reason they joined "The World": To escape upcoming exams

Personal Quote: "...Then let us go then. Nothing left to do here."

I am... [Kiku] in the roleplay.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:20 pm

Meaning behind it:N/A

Character Name: Kaena
Meaning behind it: He used a language he made himself, after studying languages in college he decided to make his own. In the end it means Chaos.

Nickname: Zylo

Real Age: 21

Character Age: 20

Character Level: 59

Real Hair Color: White

Real Eye Color: Blue

Character Eye Color: White

Skills/Powers: Adept Rogue with unusually high stats

Weapon/Class: Adept Rogue: Blade Brandier, Flick Reaper, Tribal Grappler

Personality/Biography: Jason was raised by his uncle, an abusive and alcoholic man. Jason's uncle was killed in a bar fight when Jason was 17, Jason was always highly intelligent, with an I.Q. of over 200 he easily skipped past school, but he spent a lot of time focusing on languages and programming. Jason knows full well that he could probably hack into The World, but he refuses to do so because he enjoys playing The World as an actual player.

Likes Black, The World, fighting in The World

Dislikes: Pink, partying up on The World

Color to describe them: Black

Fighting monsters

Reason they joined "The World": To play the game

Personal Quote: Leave.....now...

I am... Kaena in the roleplay.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:14 am

Meaning behind it: Shadow Queen

Character Name: Rinala

Meaning behind it: Shadow Queen

Nickname: Rinala

Real Gender: N/A

Race/Species: Rogue AI

Real Age: As old as The World itself

Character Age: As old as The World itself

Character Level: 70

Orientation: Bisexual

Real Hair Color: Whit/Blonde

Real Eye Color: Violet

Real Full Appearance: User Image

Character Hair Color: White/Blonde

Character Eye Color: Violet

Character Full Appearance: ((Same as above))

Skills/Powers: Can use almost all of the weapons classes except for priest, can edit data in The World to create items or weapons, or even edit the stats of players and monsters.

Weapon/Class: N/A

Personality/Biography: A rogue AI that supposedly existed since the original world, how she survived the updates and sweeps is unknown. CC corp is angered at her, seeing her as a nuisance and a glitch, a bug that must be deleted. Rinala sometimes contacts players and tries to aid them, and in turn get them to aid her. Her true goals are unknown yet she seems to give her own quests, just like a normal NPC, and rewards players with items and gold just as if it was a true quest. She supposedly has a connection with Aura.

Likes Strong players, quests, fighting, dark colors, Adept Rogues

Dislikes: Bright happy colors, priests

Color to describe them: Black and violet

The weapons

Reason they joined "The World": She was always a part of the world

Personal Quote: Let's kill stuff."

I am... [Rinala] in the roleplay.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:31 pm
b]Real Name: Shou Zuki
Meaning behind it: Flying Moon

Character Name: Haya Ai
Meaning behind it: Blue Falcon

Nickname:The BlueJay/ Haya

Real Gender:Male

Character Gender:Male

Race/Species:human

Real Age:17

Character Age:18

Character Level: 65((unless thats 2 high))

Orientation:Straight (Straight, bisexual, ect.)

Real Hair Color: Black

Real Eye Color: Blue

Real Skin Color: Tan-ish

Real Full Appearance: Tall lanky

Character Eye Color: Blue

Character Skin Color:Tan-ish

Character Full Appearance: A tight sleeveless shirt with baggy blue pants, he wears arm warmer with Dot Hack tattoo designs.

Skills/Powers: ((pm me if i can b an avatar)) (Avatar, AIDA, strength - if you're a really high level flick reaper or something.)

Weapon/Class:Adept Rogue (( Tribal Grappler, Blade Brandier, Steam Gunner))

Personality/Biography: He's mysterious , but likes to use things to his advantage. He anlyzies things cooly and camly.

Dislikes: People bugging him

Color to describe them:Blue

Favorite thing in "The World":Hidden Forbidden Grounds

Reason they joined "The World":His older brother in the real world use to play it, so he tried it one day and was instantly hooked.

Personal Quote: "So you think you can win against me? "

I am... [Haya Ai] in the roleplay.  

Lisbon Lions

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out