What do you do? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiraThePilot
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:46 am
I am kinda interested in hearing what everyone is doing if they have beaten the game. I find it hard sometimes to keep myself entertained. This is for D/P only.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:32 am
Well i've beaten the game and gotten all the American legit legendaries, so now I'm looking for shinies and EV training teams so I can get wins on Wifi biggrin  

The Seven Deadly Sinz

xXx_lil-mz-angel_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:42 pm
I'm trying to get the Kanto satarters in my dp game from fire red.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:45 pm
I'm just raising some things by doing elite runs, and then I'll probably finish my quest to get the black trainer card. I just have to win the battle tower, and contests now.  

Neppeta

Beloved Fairy

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Cheshire Lee Kat

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:43 pm
i beaten the game so i am right now working on my pokedex and trying to catch two legends that keep flying mespirt and cressila but i know where a master ball is after you used the one you got for free  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:06 pm
Catch them all? i just train for some reason i dont get bored ^^  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

krishnath

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:38 pm
Cooldude7545
i beaten the game so i am right now working on my pokedex and trying to catch two legends that keep flying mespirt and cressila but i know where a master ball is after you used the one you got for free

Get a Golbat/crobat that knows mean look, or a Wobuffet, and you won't have to worry about them running. ^^

Anyway, I am busily working on my Dex, plus exploring the last few nooks and crannies of Sinnoh I have not yet visited. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:44 pm
krishnath
Get a Golbat/crobat that knows mean look, or a Wobuffet, and you won't have to worry about them running. ^^

Anyway, I am busily working on my Dex, plus exploring the last few nooks and crannies of Sinnoh I have not yet visited. ^^

Umm..Ii wouldn't use a Golbet/Crobat against Mesprit OR Cresselia (psychic+poison=UBER PWNage). Go with the Wobuffet, or maybe a Misdreavus/Mismagius with a Mean Look. If you have Diamond, Murkrow/Honchkrow works just fine as well.  

Shikyua

1,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:14 pm
Shikyua
krishnath

Umm..Ii wouldn't use a Golbet/Crobat against Mesprit OR Cresselia (psychic+poison=UBER PWNage). Go with the Wobuffet, or maybe a Misdreavus/Mismagius with a Mean Look. If you have Diamond, Murkrow/Honchkrow works just fine as well.

Well, you'd just use Mean Look, then switch it out.

Here's a site that lists things to do in the games, but I think it's more for playing through the game from the begining. You might get some ideas: Cave of Dragonflies  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:10 pm
Negai Boshi
Shikyua
krishnath

Here's a site that lists things to do in the games, but I think it's more for playing through the game from the begining. You might get some ideas: Cave of Dragonflies

if you use Mean Look and switch out, then the Pokemon can get away. Happened to me before...  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:18 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Negai Boshi
Shikyua
krishnath

if you use Mean Look and switch out, then the Pokemon can get away. Happened to me before...
that happen to me befor to it suck i think it doesnt have affect after the pokemon is switched  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:40 pm
Beloved_Kitten
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Negai Boshi
Shikyua
krishnath

that happen to me befor to it suck i think it doesnt have affect after the pokemon is switched

Hmm, odd. I did that when I caught Latias, didn't have any propblem with it leaving afer I used it.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Doused

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:14 pm
Mean Looks effect stays only if the pokemon that used it stays. Could baton pass it though.

I am working on getting a spiritomb. Nintendo made it very annoying to get that pokemon.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:53 pm
Doused_Flames
Mean Looks effect stays only if the pokemon that used it stays. Could baton pass it though.

I am working on getting a spiritomb. Nintendo made it very annoying to get that pokemon.

I gotta Spiritomb I could breed, want one?  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:45 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Doused_Flames

I gotta Spiritomb I could breed, want one?

Yes please! I could breed you a tangela for it?

As for Mean Look, breed it onto an Absol. ^^  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces