do all mom filipinos talk too loud>. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:46 pm
2DsGuitar

think that's asian moms in genral and grandmas too

cuz when they r right next to eah other they r all like

OOOOO HI!! How R U!?!

HOW WAS YOUR DAYA!?

my worst excperiences r when my grandmother is on the phone...with an asian woman as loud as her haha while im watching tv....then i turn the tv up louder and she gets mad at me haha  

DarkAngelDaisuke

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

xXlils_toushiroXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:01 pm
aha...i know exactly what ya mean. i think it's all asian mothers/grammas in general. i cant stand parties sometimes...they're all in one room speaking at the tops of their lungs...i turn the volume up and they all turn and stare at me and then my mom and gramma yell at me to turn it down...or when my cousin and i say something they're all like "we're not yelling! we are just speaking." and we're always like, "yeaa...i dont think people in china even wanna hear this."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:17 pm
haha, yeah. When I'm reading or I'm on the laptop in my room, I wonder why I can hear my mom talking on the phone downstairs.  

Arynh

Chocolate marshmallow gum

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:42 am
My grandma..

Is a nightmare.

When she's on the phone, I can hear her talking

all the way from outside

with the door closed.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:30 am
Yeah i experience the same thing....im fiillipino and well when my mom gets together with her friends or is watching some comedy or something...she talks and laughs so loud saying "Ay SOS! Buaahahahaha!" yeah. i can hear her when im with my friends....we have to talk louder...this will result in us getting used to talking louder then well end up just like our moms,....*sigh*  

asianpianokeys

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight…

I wouldn't say loud, but VERY loud. When it comes to friend / family parties, forget it. Everyone has chances to be deaf.

It feels so right
To
night…

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:48 am
XOXO

User Image
Hell yez they're ultra loud! Wherever they are, it's like they're using an invisible microphone. o__o; Like when we were visiting Oregon, the neighborhood was so peaceful until my mother ruined it when she was talking on the phone. e-e She has an echo and I was asking her why she HAS to be SO loud. x-X Even when she talks to /me/ on the phone, I don't even need a loudspeaker on since /she's/ the loudspeaker already. Not to mention, my mother, her brother, and sister-in-law all in the same car. T__T; I'm telling you, even if I turn up my iPod in its maximum volume, I swear you could STILL hear them scream.  

Isako Narumi

T-Neffy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:19 am
lols FJ people (Fuzhou) talks freaking loud so the Fili's aren't alone. lol Like right now I'm in Chinatown in my mom's store listening to a bunch of FJ screaming and yelling on the phone, counter, etc. X___x  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:29 am
I'm fillipino n my mom is so loud that u can hear her all over my house n shes such a neat freak I wonder y they pearty so much too...sure its fun but all the time is just wierd to me.....0_0  

XDark_Rose_MoonX

angelanna08

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:23 pm
HAHAHAHH i think they do!! and they like never finish their sentences, my mom's always like get me the book in the ano, and i'd be waiting for her to finish, and then she'd be like where's the book, and i'd be like idk, u tell me...lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:33 pm
I just love the ear piercing laughs they can pull off.

djTAKA
Crew

Jelai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:26 am
It seems that almost Filipino and other Asian moms have this in common, lol xD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:38 pm
2DsGuitar

Yes they do! i was at my cousins house, while the adults were watching the Pacqaui boxing match, they were ******** screaming theyre heads off!i had to go down stairs and tell them to shut up! i got grounded the next day...  

AngelotheWolf

Dianeee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:36 am
DarkAngelDaisuke
2DsGuitar

think that's asian moms in genral and grandmas too

cuz when they r right next to eah other they r all like

OOOOO HI!! How R U!?!

HOW WAS YOUR DAYA!?

my worst excperiences r when my grandmother is on the phone...with an asian woman as loud as her haha while im watching tv....then i turn the tv up louder and she gets mad at me haha

rofl rofl rofl  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces