The one that got away. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiraThePilot
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:02 pm
Anyone ever find a pokemon they wanted ever so much and killed it or a great trade on the GTS only to try to trade for it and have it already been traded to another? Post your stories here. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:48 pm
The first time I found suicune in my silver version, I killied it accidentaly crying  

Umi-Ryuuzaki00

cat girl91

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:00 pm
in my gold version i caught a skymorry with...a master ball crying then i accidently traded it to my otehr game which had a pink bellosm....then during the trade the trade cord broke and the pink bellosm was lost....forever in the trade cord crying  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:36 am
in my pearl version(before cheat codes were obtained) i found a shining graveler, and before i could catch it it used self destruct  

Raize-Zentath

The Traveling Pikmin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:44 am
I met a wild Torkoal and i accidently killed it XD. I guess I'll wait for it next time.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:14 pm
I had finally caught Kyogre in Pokemon Emerald without a Masterball, but my GBA ran out of batteries, and I forgot to save the game... crying  

Watervoir

Dangerous Glitch

Shikyua

1,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:29 pm
When I had my first pokemon game (Yellow, seven years ago), I came across Zapdos. Silly me, I had pokemon over ten levels below its level, and none were of the Rock/Ground typing. well, here's what I did.

"Oh, jeez, it's Zapdos! I gotta run and come back later to catch it!"

Stupid me did not know, at the time, that if you run away, it's the same as killing it. So, I never got my own Zapdos until Firered version...I still have a bruise on my head from me bashing my head on a wall, punishing my stupidity...ow...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:39 pm
This ones actually happened to a friend of mine. He kept finding trades that he wanted, but it was for a level 9 or lower mew. So he goes out, hacks a ton of Mews, pal parks them, and tries to trade. Then it turns out, GTS wont let him trade at all  

Neppeta

Beloved Fairy

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

[Fishy_Popsickle]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Stop Running From Me Mespirit!...

-Mespirit in Diamond hates me! GRR-

...119/455 In Pokedex User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:39 pm
yeah I kept killing kyogre and groudon but good thing I saved the game and restarted! But they still piss me off!!  

Xl Desire

Sparkly Giver

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Fire Benda

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:37 pm
i killed raiku on gold by accident and never saw it again lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:07 pm
One time i found a shiny pickchu and then my bro slaped the game out of my hand it froze after that crying  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

krishnath

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:54 am
Accidentally killed a shiny oddish in emerald because I wasn't paying attention once. That kinda sucked.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:40 pm
I hadn't figured out that "save before-hand" trick, so on Sapphire version, I accidentally killed Kyogre, and didn't think to turn it off before I saved. Stupidest mistake I've ever made.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

BornToCyber

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:40 am
in pearl i did the event to get arkaus i think its called and when i ran into it was shining and i used sheer cold accedenly on my kygore and it died so i didnt get an arcaus at all..... crying crying  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff