Request.

Fill this out.

Username:
Experience:
How will you help?:

You may post it here!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:16 am
Username:Manaphylover
Why do you want to be mod?:Because I like pokemon very much but all the spam in gaia and in guilds and all the jack(CENSORED) are ruining it with their Criticism of pokemon and annoying spam.
Experience:Ive erased quite a number of spam from my profile.
How will you help?:Once im addicted to something,Its EXTREMELY HARD to get me out of.  

Hernan Cortez

a n g e l i c o r p s e

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:17 am
Username: xxShadowBeexx
Why do you want to be mod?: Well because I want to warn others not to spam or make random posts about something else. But also I'll be on every day sometimes so I'll montior the guild as well.
Experience: Vice Captian of **~[[Roleplay Galore]]~** and mostly mod for forums outside of Gaia.
How will you help?: Help others with getting use to the forums, helping them getting started with roleplaying and other things that would be useful.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:15 pm
Username: Beloved_kitten
Why do you want to be mod?: Because i can help alot im on everyday and i love pokemon and learning new things
Experience: Crew of another guild but i can be better =/
How will you help?:
donated, post info, and other such ^^  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

Narbs

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:35 pm
Username: Ninjalord211
Why do you want to be mod?: I love pokemon. Always will.
Experience: I started at age 2 with pokemon cards, got a game at age four, and have played ever since. I have logged in over 400 hours on Pearl version alone. I have caught every pokemon, 1-491 (The legit Darkrai is mine!) And would love to help others. I collect shinies and events, and despise battles with Ubers. If you could find anyone else who has played for 400+ hours and will play another 1 mil more, your in japan.
How will you help?: I will look at posts, help people who need some pokemon to finish their dexes, I can easily assist. I hate spammers but love bumping, and I'm always up for a battle against serious trainers who want to test their teams.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:03 pm
Name: Kaze Oto
Why: I like Pokemon (duh). Anyway, I love helping people to like find items and fill their dexes, also I love to help give people battle advice and I know how netbattle and all that stuff works. I can't say I'd be to helpful with WIFI (never used it) but anyway, I can help with link battles. Also I'm a decent spriter so I could like make trainer cards and sprites for people. Drawing is my hobby so I could draw trainers and stuff like that!
Experience: I always give people advice, especially when it comes to videogames, especially Pokemon ones. I use net battle a LOT so I can figure out how it works and help people get setup on net battle. I love making sprites and I know people love displaying them in their siggies (at least people I know) I also am a good leader and good at following and giving directions (having been on student council) so I could keep people in line and enforce rules on the forum.
How Will I help: I will keep the forums clean (swear words, sexual stuff, drug stuff, racism etc.). I will help the newbies with the guild and help them with this stuff, I can help with sending out invites to the guild, and keeping certain people out of the guild. I can make sure rules and directions are enforced everywhere.  

-The Latte-

IAMAPENIS

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:13 pm
Username: Grammardor
Why do you want to be mod?: I'm good at it.
Moderation Experience: Admin'd two medium-sized forums, Co-Leader of "The Legion of Eliteness", Modded a few other guilds, Moderated a small forum
Pokemon Experience: I spent almost 1000 hours on Red Version and got a few teams of level 100s without Missingno Glitch.
How will you help?: Thread Clean-up, refer members to guild, partake in Pokemon discussion. etc.

(Why do all these other people want to be mods? Most of them can do the stuff they'd do as a mod as a regular member. And most of them have little/no experience. :/ )  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:00 am
Username: Bmlkiddo
Why do you want to be mod?: I own 2 guild and is very experienced. I am a Mod in other guild also. I am also very nice. I'm creative in events and stuff. I could also get people in hit up some good affiliates.
Experience: 2 guilds and other Guild have me Moded.
How will you help?: Events, Making sure the TOS is followed, getting people in, posting, cleaning up the threads and stuff.  

iReply

Yellow Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:45 pm
Username: Yellow Kool-aid
Why do you want to be mod?: Dunno. xD
Experience: Pokemon. >O
How will you help?: Keep the Guild Clean?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:13 pm
Username:_neowargreymon
Why do you want to be mod?: so i can show off my creativity to all.
Experience: well pokemon master
How will you help?: i would help make rp's and draw pokemon art for the members of the guild of there favorite pokemons.  

overgod_ex_i

shibiryu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:41 pm
Username: shibiryu
Why do you want to be mod?: well i am responsible,its something to do, and also i like to be creative
Experience: well ive been crew before...im crew of another guild, i have done many things...ive donated to some people, ive also deleted some spam
How will you help?: well i am a banner maker, i do like to soup up things, i also like to make dreams happen....ive been known to make some guilds that were going down find the light at the end of the tunnel...etc  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:16 am
Username: The Seven Deadly Sinz
Why do you want to be mod?: I enjoy helping, and I'm typically very active in the forums as well.
Experience: For the short time I played, I was a Runescape moderator in the forums. I was also a vice admin in a guild till I left it. Also I've played all the handheld pokemon games except emerald and ranger so I know alot about pokemon, and I also used to watch the show diligently so its not just game info.
How will you help?: I've offer advce and help in a non-biased way and try to keep the threads in the right direction 3nodding  

The Seven Deadly Sinz

XGamerRichy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:23 am
Username: Fear Richy if u dare
Why do you want to be mod?: BEcause I like to help guilds that are awsome, or include an awsome topic! I also want to be a part of as many Pokemon Guild crews as possible.............. blaugh
Experience: I'm a mod in TOPG and TOPG Pokemon D/P gym Leader challenge, TOPG is the main experience.
How will you help?: I will clean up forums, stop rulebreakers, be fair in arguements and be kind to all members.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:50 pm
Username:cooldude7545
Why do you want to be mod?:cause i feel like i would do a good job as a mood for this guild.
Experience:i've played all of the pokemon games from the first to there newest one which is d/p
How will you help?:i can help new trainers or anyone who is lost on there game and don't know what to do i can also try to help improve there skill in there pokemon team they are using.  

Cheshire Lee Kat

Dangerous Lunatic

BornToCyber

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:01 am
Miyako Harina
Request.

Fill this out.

Username:Nocata
Why do you want to be mod?: I want to be a mod because i can help people
Experience:im srry ive had no experience
How will you help?:i will help by trying to help people punish the people that do illeigal things and wont follow the rules

You may post it here!

Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces