Reply Extended Discussion
What is your Philosophy/Moto in Life Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sautana

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:43 pm
As a Goth what is your Philosophy/Moto in life?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:17 am
idk about goth but mine iv aways used was . shoot for the moon, even if you miss. you'll land among the star's  

canadianwolf16

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:51 am
This sort of discussion probably belongs in Extended Discussion, but I'll defer to a more senior moderator for the time being.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:07 am
Julien's 4 rules to life

1: Everything come with an astrix*
2: Take it as it comes**
3: Don't worry***
4: Take it easy****

*except this rule
**Some times things need to be dealt with first
***Rarely it can be that important
****if your wife is having a kid, you book your a** to that hospital!  

Julien_Isfange

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:22 pm
I've deleted everything I've put here originally, as my opinions have since changed.

"How ridiculous and what a stranger he is who is surprised at anything which happens in life."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:19 pm
I dunno...I kind of just do what I want to and see what happens...  

Milendil

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:22 am
Run at it head on, if you go through it, it was the right choice. If however you slam into it, it's probably made of brick and you need an ambulance.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:01 pm
Self Improvement is Masturbation  

Madonna Wayne Gracy

Disease of the Flesh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:31 pm
'A candle lights the world around it, eventhough it creates a shadow of its own. It still serves the purpose ment for.'
~ Eva H.....(which is me)

Which means that every positive thing in life also has a negative side, so don't worry be happy!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:03 am
"All knowledge is worth having."

There's no reason good enough to remain willfully ignorant of anything that you have the ability to know. Fearing the answer to something isn't good enough of a justification. I've seen too many people strapped to the proverbial ground in a plethora of different situations because they chose to remain willfully ignorant of something. Out of laziness, or fear, I don't know but in all cases knowledge gives people wings to soar to new heights, to move beyond what they are into who they should be.

Of course, if you have a different opinion, I'll be glad to listen. After all, all knowledge is worth having.  

DieiNoctis

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:33 pm
With a heart full of hope, there is no room for despair.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:56 pm
-Resurrected Writer-
With a heart full of hope, there is no room for despair.
That sounds like something out of a fantasy book about the end of the world. xd It's a nice one though.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

jaenus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:41 pm
I don't really have a life-defining philosophy or motto but I do believe in the saying: "If it's too good to be true, it probably is". Also with "The end justifies the means". Don't get me wrong but if you really think about Machiavelli's quote, it does makes sense.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:51 pm
jaenus
I don't really have a life-defining philosophy or motto but I do believe in the saying: "If it's too good to be true, it probably is". Also with "The end justifies the means". Don't get me wrong but if you really think about Machiavelli's quote, it does makes sense.
These aren't meant to be completely "life defining", they're just ideas that influence us a bit, or some more than others...  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Extended Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas