Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why hello :]
  o.o
View Results

FenderSkaface

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:28 am
I've been debating on posting this thread for a while, I didn't see one in the last couple pages...

But female fronted ska bands has pretty much been my addiction/obsession lately and the sad thing is I've only heard of/listened to a couple bands being: Save Ferris, Dance Hall Crashers, No Doubt, Lone Rasberry, and Tip the Van...

Anyone know of any other good female fronted ska bands? Or just love the ones I do?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:27 pm
breadfruit, highball holiday, i think ocean 11 was female fronted... i cant remeber. ill go home and look through the liner notes of my cds... the Selceter was female fronted too  

Slag10

FenderSkaface

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:02 pm
Awesomee. Thanks. Yea I forgot the Selector, but I was listening to them today.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:58 pm
The Fabulous Rudies. Too Short Notice. uhmm can't think of too many right now but yeah.

Dance

Guns of Navarone

eUAjwe4K

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:08 am
I was going to mention fabulous rudies but this^ person said it already. I saw them at Warped tour by the way. They were awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:04 pm
Yeah they're pretty cool.

Dance

Guns of Navarone

Status Quo Joe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:10 pm
Kevin goes 2 college.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:27 am
Doreen Schaffer.  

SkaBanana

NoDoubtfan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:12 pm
I love No Doubt and Save Ferris, but i can't think of any other bands than those already posted.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:44 pm
Derick and Patsey, Susan Cadogan Phyllis Dillon, Soul Sisters, Millie Small, Ari-up and the True Warriors, Franceska,  

Slag10

I Love To Pick It Up

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:43 pm
The Bodysnatchers (an all girl ska band there)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:45 pm
they featured Roadah, who moonlighted with the specials and that one girl from Seceter. i couldnt remember the band's name

Also, Westbound Train has some songs featuring a chick on Vox doing duets with Obie  

Slag10

American Skinhead

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:28 pm
Selecter, Claudette (and the Corporation), Marcia Griffith. There are tons of female skinhead reggae and ska artists out there. I just can't think of them  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:04 pm
Try: Yum! Yum! Orange (Japan), and the first Pinstripes (Cinncinnati) album if you can find it, I can send you it if you'd like, and Black Cat Zoot (Germany). Ska-blam (Michigan) was female fronted if I remember correctly.  

NoFingersMcKenzi

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:42 am
Dance Hall Crashers.

...but they aren't that great xp  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items