Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
Hey, did any of you guys go to the Shout It Loud Tour!?! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MCS4evr0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:57 am
I did, and it was awesome! I surfed twice, and got knocked out for about 10 seconds after some big hairy dude fell on me. Yeah, it was pretty awesome!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:53 am
Yea cause you know life hits it's peak on the awesome scale after a big hairy guy falls on you. :]  

FenderSkaface

Frankenska

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:29 am
Yessir. I went to the Shout It Loud tour a few days ago. I missed Against All Authority but its all good as long as I caught Streetlight, who was amazing by the way. LTJ had a long set but they were good. RBF was awesome. They had a good set. I surfed a few times and skanked pretty much the whole time!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:56 pm
It was great. AAA played centerfold here, so I was happy. haha. don't care for streetlight plus I was busy getting my friend inside, and then rbf and ltj were awesome as always.

Dance

Guns of Navarone

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:47 pm
I went to meet this girl, who is now my girlfriend smile

I really didn't enjoy the music much, but I had a great time talking to this girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:01 pm
im glad i missed it personaly  

Slag10

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:35 pm
Less Than Jake's set was far too long, at least for me. I don't really like them confused Streetlight's set was far too short. Reel Big Fish was amazing. Against All Authority was horrible, I couldn't hear anything they were doing.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:28 pm
Melomaniacal
Less Than Jake's set was far too long, at least for me. I don't really like them confused Streetlight's set was far too short. Reel Big Fish was amazing. Against All Authority was horrible, I couldn't hear anything they were doing.

Yeah I agree with everything you just said except for AAA cause I missed'em.  

Frankenska

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:12 pm
Frankenska
Melomaniacal

Wait, you where there?
I was there too.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:48 am
King Of The Ska
Frankenska
Melomaniacal

Wait, you where there?
I was there too.

Oh cool! I don't know if I saw you...probably not since there was a billion people there. Hahaa  

Frankenska

MCS4evr0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:40 am
Haha, I didn't even stay to see LTJ, it was about 11, i was ******** up from the pit, and I just never liked LTJ to begin with (even though I have The Anthem and it really is one of their worst CDs). But yeah, AAA did a sweet cover of Holiday in Cambodia and instead of Pole Pot they put George Bush and the crowd went crazy. All they said was "We're gonna play an old american folk tale" and they busted out with the guitar intro and I swear that the pit got 10x bigger when they did.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:21 pm
I went early in the summer when they were in my area, agreed that AAA was not very good. But then again, they were the openers, so... The openers are usually bad to make the headliners look better. I had lots of fun.  

Black Dragon Disciple

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:33 pm
no love for Florida bands eh?

I don't see whats wrong w/ less than jake, they're amazing live concidering they only play their older stuff, especially because they've been playing a lot of pezcore lately.

Dance

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:33 pm
Frankenska
King Of The Ska
Frankenska
Melomaniacal

Wait, you where there?
I was there too.

Oh cool! I don't know if I saw you...probably not since there was a billion people there. Hahaa

Yeah, I was there with my girlfriend. I was wearing a black dress shirt, blue jeans, and my vintage trumpeter fedora.  

King Of The Ska
Captain

Black Dragon Disciple

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:02 pm
Guns of Navarone
no love for Florida bands eh?

I don't see whats wrong w/ less than jake, they're amazing live concidering they only play their older stuff, especially because they've been playing a lot of pezcore lately.

Dance

They played their "Hello Rockview" set for us. I don't like all the theatrics they put into their show, with the gameshow s**t, but the music was enjoyed.  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff