Reply Recycle Bin
Settle this aurgument. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr Dylan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:12 pm
I like Spike from 'Cowboy Bebop'. My brother likes Kakashi from 'Naruto'. We were wondering of they fought each other who would win. Spike or Kakashi. Tell us who would win and why.

SPIKE
User Image

Kakashi
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:13 pm
That's a toughie. But, I've decided. Kakashi. I mean, Spike has a gun, yes, but Chidori can kill the bullets if he has good enough aim and timing, and Kakashi's like, the best Jounin in Kohanagakure, so that won't be a problem!  

Snake_Demon_ninja

AnimPsm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:11 pm
I would have to agree with it being Kakashi both of the characters or favorites of mine. So i would like both to win but if you look at the speed Kakashi can move spike would never get a beed on him long enough to get a shot off  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:52 am
I think that spike would probofbly filp kakshi on his back before he could use chidori. But, Spike only has a gun, and a space cruiser. Kakashi would set traps and crap. Kakashi would definatley win because of his fictional ninjitsu techniques and other stuff. If kakashi knew no tecniques, thats a diff. story. Since kakashi has awsome ninjutsu skills, I have to say Kakashi.

ps: I like Spike better  

jiinji

Whisperedphoenix

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:55 am
oh and livin in a spaceship and havin aliens and all that stuff is not fictional Kakashi hands down he was part of the anbu black opps is better at the shairin gun than sasuke and is much more wise  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:00 am
well
1. they're in different universes. that is to say that kakashi has chakra cuz everyone in naruto does. whereas spike is bound by more normal laws of reality, because thats just how cowboy bebop works
2. sharingan (sp?) wouldn't really do anything because it copies special techniques, and spike doesn't have any. he uses a real fighting style (jeet kun do) which is just kicks and punches, no energy beams or anything. also a gun, but you can't sharingan that either, it's not exactly a secret how to kick, punch, and shoot........  

rurouni_07

Ichino-Rosuto

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:57 am
Quote:
well
1. they're in different universes. that is to say that kakashi has chakra cuz everyone in naruto does. whereas spike is bound by more normal laws of reality, because thats just how cowboy bebop works
2. sharingan (sp?) wouldn't really do anything because it copies special techniques, and spike doesn't have any. he uses a real fighting style (jeet kun do) which is just kicks and punches, no energy beams or anything. also a gun, but you can't sharingan that either, it's not exactly a secret how to kick, punch, and shoot........

okay, obviously no one who's replied so far knows what they're talking about when it comes to the sharingan. so i have a little lesson for you guys:
the sharingan is a jutsu that combines 2 skills: the dosatsugan and the saimingan. the dosatsugan, or penetration eye, allows the user to copy an enemies physical movements. which means he WOULD in fact be able to copy spike's jeet ken do. this is proven when kakashi uses it to copy zabuza's hand signs in the Land of Waves arc, and also sasuke uses it to copy lee's taijutsu style, and later uses this same style against gaara in the Chuunin Exams arc.
the saimingan, or hyposis eye, allows the user to copy an enemy's very thoughts. therefore, the user will know what his opponent is about to say or do before they even do it. kakashi also uses this in the fight against zabuza.
besides which, sharingan users are called "masters of genjutsu", which means they can see through illusions and also their sight is much more detailed. they can see through an attack, set up their own attack accordingly, and even see through the opponent's counterattack that follows.
and with the whole chidori aspect, kakashi doesn't need to use his thousand birds technique to defeat an opponent. there are pleny of others - thousands, in fact - that he's copied or learned manually, earning him the title of "konoha's number one jutsu expert". the only person who probably knows more ninjutsu techniques would be "the professor" sarutobi, sandaime hokage.
however, there is also the aspect of spike's firepower. kishimoto-sensei himself said that he would never put guns in naruto, because shuriken just can't keep up with the speed of a bullet. having firearms would give spike an advantage. but kakashi, being a genuis and a child prodigy would more than likely figure out a way to overcome that. not to mention that all ninja wear armor under their clothes which might offer him some protection against bullets. plus with his alarming speed he could probably dodge them.
but, when all is said and done, once spike runs out of ammo there's no way he could keep up with kakashi, even without the use of ninjutsu. so i would have to conclude that it will be a standoff until spike runs out of ammo, kakashi would make a comeback, and then it would all be over with the shinobi coming out on top. if anyone still thinks differently, go ahead and tell us all why.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:04 am
rurouni_07
well

Acctualy yes everone in the Naruto World has chakra but only ppl Trained know how to use it so if the two crossed worlds Spike would have chakra but not know how to use it.
As for the Sharingan it can do more then copy special moves if you ever realy watched Naruto it can read a person so the owner can judge what they will do next as for Spikes Jeet-Kun-Do Kakashi aslo has Tiejustus or hand to hand combat so he would be able to go toe to toe with spike if they went hand to hand at each other but if you saw all of kakashies Moves you know he could out do spike  

AnimPsm

JigokuShoujosRevenge

14,440 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • First Fall 15
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:04 am
i say kakashi. he has jutsu and spikes got a gun. plus the sharingan would completely help. and kakashi is hecka fast.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:34 am
so it's nearly unanimous that kakashi wins.  

Ichino-Rosuto

rurouni_07

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:08 pm
AnimPsm
rurouni_07
well

Acctualy yes everone in the Naruto World has chakra but only ppl Trained know how to use it so if the two crossed worlds Spike would have chakra but not know how to use it.
As for the Sharingan it can do more then copy special moves if you ever realy watched Naruto it can read a person so the owner can judge what they will do next as for Spikes Jeet-Kun-Do Kakashi aslo has Tiejustus or hand to hand combat so he would be able to go toe to toe with spike if they went hand to hand at each other but if you saw all of kakashies Moves you know he could out do spike
you assume they fight in the naruto universe, which has DBZ like physics. it's easy to say kakashi wins in that universe because "spike wouldn't know how to use chakra" or whatever, but what about a more realistic environment like the world of cowboy bebop, where people don't move at the speed of light, they don't shoot beams of energy, and they can't read minds. the universe thing kinda acts as a barrier, this vs thread is kinda comparing apples and oranges. imagine like goku (DBZ) vs Jerry Seinfeld. is anyone seeing my point?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:32 pm
This is a retarded debate, Spike is a regular person with some flexibily and knowledge of hand to hand combat + great marksmanship. Kakashi is. . . wait what was he? Oh yeah, A NINJA! ninja .

. . . idiots.  

Variability

rurouni_07

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:12 am
.....that's kinda been my entire point this whole time.......  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:28 pm
kakashi can kick his butt any day wit his hands tied behind his back! ninja burning_eyes sorry i am kind of an obsessve kakashi fangirl  

Xx__blue-kun__xX

CorKerith

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:44 pm
Okay, so Kakashi is a super-fast ninja that can see an opponents moves before he relizes he's going to do them. I'll agree that that gives him an advantage, but if Spike is supposed to be an incredible marksman, he would know how to compensate for pure speed.

My verdict, Kakashi could eventually win if Spike ran out of ammo, but since Spike is a superb marksman, he would know how to lead his target to get a good shot. I think he would get at least a "lucky" shot to the head and that would be an end for Kakashi.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff