Reply Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form
Paris, France [Downtown] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Geno Roads

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:50 pm
A young man can be seen walking down the brick laced streets of Paris. His short brown hair, with blonde highlights, was tussled. Piercing eyes of Silver-green were set in his face, which seemed to pierce right into the soul of those he looked at. Dressed in a pair of dark jeans and accord peacoat, a black shirt stretched across his firm chest. His body is lean and trim; he posses a Swimmer’s body build. He is an imposing man, being at the height of 6’3”. The outline of of a scabbard could be seen protruding from his back.

In his ears were white headphones, "Someday" by Nickelback blaring loudly. He was bobbing his head to the beat and mouthing the words 'Someday, somehow I'm gonna make it all right but not right now
I know you're wondering when...'. Because of his loud music, he did not realize that a Police car had pulled up and a police officer now stood next to him.
'Bonne journée, monsieur" The officer said.
The man did not notice the officer, until he grabbed his arm and removed one headphone.
"Ah..officer, je ne vous ai pas vu." The young man replied.
"Bien, vous devriez prêter une meilleure attention." The Police office replied.
"Oui... oui, je devrais." The young man said, looking over the cops shoulder and up the bricked street.
'Il y avait des blocs d'un meurtre deux d'ici. Avez-vous vu n'importe qui hors de l'endroit?" The Cop asked, giving the young man a suspicious look.
"Non, je ne crois pas ainsi." He replied, still glancing over the cops shoulder.
"Ampèreheure... que je vois, merci de la contribution." The office replied, turning around and heading back to his car.
"Aucun problème, officier." The Young man replied before replacing the headphone and jamming to the beat once more....

[Voice over] My name is Athan Kithas, born 499 BCE in Sparta, Greece. I am 2,506 years old and my first death was at the Battle of Thermoplyae. The year was 480 BCE and the battle had just begun, when the Persians unleashed a deadly volley of arrows, one that blotted out the sun and caused my first death.

I have now traveled back to the country I have called home for the last half a century in hopes of escaping from the onslaught of the world and foreign superpowers. But all the I have hoped for has come to an end, for there are Immortals in France and they have been waiting for me. I first got the Buzz when I got off of the plane and I have been on the move ever since.

My Spartan blade is close at my side and is ready to defend me at a moments notice.

((Translation, in order, for the conversations:

Cop:Good Day, Sir.

Young man:Ah..Officer, I did not see you.

Cop:Well, you should pay better attention.

Man:Yes...yes, I should.

Cop:There was a murder two blocks from here. Have you seen anyone out of place?

Man:No, I do not believe so.

Cop: Ah...I see, thank you for the contribution.

Man: No problem, officer.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:42 pm
Jacob Hawk was slouched on the park bench, his legs stretched out and his hat pulled over his eyes, snoozing, when he felt the buzz. Moving the brim of the hat up slightly with his thumb, he scanned the area with narrowed brown eyes. The rest of him never moved.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Geno Roads

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:34 am
Arliss Delacroix continued to walk down the Paris brick street, smiling to himself and continuing to listen to his iPod. Just as he reared a corner, a park coming into view, he felt the Buzz tingle down his spine and in the base of his skull. His eyes quickly shifted back and forth trying to narrow down on any Immortals. His hands were becoming a little shaky.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:05 pm
Jake sat up slightly, casually reaching for the bag of bread crumbs sitting on the bench beside him. The pigeons spotted him immediately, flying down to billow and coo at his booted feet as he tossed them a handful. All the while his eyes, shadowed under the brim of the battered wide-brimmed leather fedora, shifted about, searching.

A pair of girls jogging and chatting -- Don't get distracted, mate! he scolded himself -- some children chasing one another around the trees in squealing delight, a young couple strolling hand-in-hand walking their dogs... and a very tall young man listening to a radio or something who had stopped and was now standing very still.

Hullo...  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Geno Roads

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:43 am
Arliss continued to look around him. His hands were getting a little more shaky, he frowned. There is an Immortal around here, I felt him. He sighed silently and continued his walk, entering the park the came into view moments earlier. He pressed the next button on his iPod and continued his walk, his eyes still on the lookout.

He was bobbing his head once more to the beat.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:50 am
A hat is a wonderful thing from which to watch the world. It is a shelter for the eyes, a great question mark as to what the wearer is actually focused on. More often in history the fashion was that everyone wore hats when they were not inside. Jake was a minor oddity in this day and age of the bare head.

He continued to feed the pigeons as he sereptitiously watched the other Immortal nervously make his way into the park from under the shadowed safety of his hat brim. This one could break myself in halfsies, Jake thought, noting his height and breadth of shoulder. Careful, Jake, m'lad.

Jake was not a tall man, nor was he heavy with muscle. In his day he had been on the tall side of average -- today he was on the tall side of short, whipcord slim and fast.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

The Corsican Kid

Dangerous Genius

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:55 am
Ramirez had just begun his 17th walk in that day, when he saw 2 immortals. He was surprized to find that instead of killing each other, they were just talking. He approached them cautiously. "Greetings." he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:45 pm
Jake felt the buzz of the second Immortal and spotted the man immediately as he strode toward them: older physically, dusky skinned, black hair shot liberally with grey, taller and broader than Jake but not so much as the first one was. And Jake was caught neatly between the two of them.

"Greetings," the newcomer smiled, his accent a strange mix of many cultures.

No sense pretending now, Jake told himself, rolling his eyes. Suddenly he stood up on the bench, sending the pigeons flapping away in alarm, and swept his hat off. Bowing low, he called out, "Gentlemen, I am Jacob Hawk. Are we fighting, drinking, or running away?"  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Geno Roads

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:13 am
Arliss quickly whipped his iPod headphones out of his ears and frowned at the two newcomers. What the hell? He thought to himself; looking over the two Gentlemen. He did a double take on the man who gave the low bow. He then gave a deep chuckle. "It would seem that we cannot fight since there are 3 of us and the rules proclaim one on one." Arliss' hands had become increasingly shaky, ready to remove his sword at any moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:25 am
Jake grinned. "That leaves drinking or running away," he said, his accent definitely English in nature. "Now me, I can run away and drink by me onesies, but it's much more pleasant with like-minded company. What d'ye say, gents?"  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Geno Roads

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:15 am
Arliss continued to stand there. His hands were shaking wildly. "What you're tellin' me is is that all you want to do now is go and drink?" He frowned. "BAH! No thanks, bon monsieur." He stated, his eyes gleaming and he then turned his back to the two gentlemen and smiled to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:55 pm
Jake blinked at the other man's back and wildly twitching hands, momentarily confused. "Well, we could get together fer a good snogging, if'n ye'd rather," he muttered. His eyes narrowed as he stalked around to the front of "Twitchy Boy."

"Ye look somewhat familiar," he said, cocking his head and peering up into his face. "Have we crossed swords b'fore?"  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Geno Roads

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:39 pm
Arliss' eyes narrowed as he heard the newcomer walk towards him. "No...no, I do not believe we have." He lied, in his mind his memories had shifted to when he had first met this Gentlemen. He gave a soft smile to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:01 am
Jake rocked back on his booted heels, elegant ringed fingers drumming his chin thoughtfully as he studied the taller Immortal. His eyes narrowed as an ellusive memory of a Tortuga tavern and a raucously drunken brawl flitted through his mind.

Oh, that's th' game ye want ta play, matey? he thought. Since the people he met in his life either loved him with little reservation or wanted to see him swing from the nearest yardarm, Jake was willing to go along with a little pretend amnesia.

"Funny world, that," he said, giving Arliss a broad wink. "You look jess like a bloke I... well, that's a bit in th' past. If ye don't want ta drink, what do ye wanna do?"  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Geno Roads

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:08 am
Arliss just stood there, almost in shock. He had remembered this guy but he did not want to say. He figure this English gentlemen might figure out himself and say it. But, alas, he did not.
"Kind sir," He stated back "I do not wish to lose my head, so if you don't mind, I think I might take my leave, mon amis." He smile softly, his twitching had calmed down a little but he still could grab his sword at any moment.  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff