Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
This is Halloween [nevermind!] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Thanks!
View Results

x_puppeteer_x_doll_x

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:54 pm
I really want the song, This Is Halloween, sung by P!ATD for the Nightmare Before Christmas. But alas, I can't find a free download, and I can't buy it seperately on iTunes. I guess I could buy the whole album, as it's twenty-nine songs with a digital booklet for only eight dollars. But, still, I would really like to just download it for free! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:52 pm
did you know that everytime you illegally download a song, they have to pay for it? ryan said that in an interview. thats why i don't download. =[

upsidexdown

x_puppeteer_x_doll_x

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:27 pm
Alright, alright, little Miss. Pushy! You convienced me to buy the soundtrack, I hope you're happy! wink  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:01 pm
upsidexdown
did you know that everytime you illegally download a song, they have to pay for it? ryan said that in an interview. thats why i don't download. =[

Did he really say that? Is that true? That doesnt seem right. (not that I download music for free anyways)
If you ever come across that interview again, please post it. I've never seen that one. Do you remember what it was for?

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:02 pm
You can go here to download the song for free. 4laugh

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:11 pm
that song is pretty awsome!!! 3nodding  

tanyjames

x_puppeteer_x_doll_x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:36 am
`PrimeRib
Thanks, but it's a little late now. sweatdrop Eh, whatever, if it helps the band, I'm cool with it!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:16 am
x_puppeteer_x_doll_x
`PrimeRib
Thanks, but it's a little late now. sweatdrop Eh, whatever, if it helps the band, I'm cool with it!
I'm sorry. gonk

PrimeRibby
Captain

x_puppeteer_x_doll_x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:11 pm
`PrimeRib
x_puppeteer_x_doll_x
`PrimeRib
I'm sorry. gonk
Eh, it's fine. It was only eight dollars, and my step sister likes the movie. (I have a very amusing view point on the movie, but now I get to go buy it because I have the soundtrack! xD) But you know, I swear I don't illegally download songs all the time, and I never do so with full albums. ITunes is just evil and wouldn't sell the song buy itself! That why I was trying to steal look for a creative way of obtaining the song. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:44 pm
x_puppeteer_x_doll_x
`PrimeRib
x_puppeteer_x_doll_x
`PrimeRib
I'm sorry. gonk
Eh, it's fine. It was only eight dollars, and my step sister likes the movie. (I have a very amusing view point on the movie, but now I get to go buy it because I have the soundtrack! xD) But you know, I swear I don't illegally download songs all the time, and I never do so with full albums. ITunes is just evil and wouldn't sell the song buy itself! That why I was trying to steal look for a creative way of obtaining the song. rolleyes

I download music for free all the time. gonk Well, actually, my friends just send me the music they downloaded. xD

PrimeRibby
Captain

upsidexdown

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:36 am
`PrimeRib
upsidexdown

Did he really say that? Is that true? That doesnt seem right. (not that I download music for free anyways)
If you ever come across that interview again, please post it. I've never seen that one. Do you remember what it was for?

um. ryan said they lost thousands of dollars to illegal downloading. i was just fooling around with youtube when i saw that. i'll be sure to post it next time i see it. :]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:50 am
upsidexdown
`PrimeRib
upsidexdown

um. ryan said they lost thousands of dollars to illegal downloading. i was just fooling around with youtube when i saw that. i'll be sure to post it next time i see it. :]

Eh, a couple thousand can't hurt them much, honestly. xDD But really, I don't understand how that works. O.o

PrimeRibby
Captain

upsidexdown

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:05 am
`PrimeRib
upsidexdown
`PrimeRib
upsidexdown

Eh, a couple thousand can't hurt them much, honestly. xDD But really, I don't understand how that works. O.o

i think its because its illegal. since they can't catch every single person who do download their music, they take the money from panic.

I DON'T KNOW. its just a guess. xD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:27 pm
try www.radioblogclub.com & i LOVE dat song it rocks xd  

bigsisate

rockerkristy

Friendly Bookworm

7,700 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:05 pm
I say just buy the whole album. I love the whole movie, so I'd get the whole album. I was thinking about doing that anyway.  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff