Reply Questing HQ
Ronso's Quests O: (Current Quest: Toboe 8D) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kijani

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:24 pm
. A . Q u e s t i n ' . R o n s o . G o e s .

Welcome to my Soquili quest where you'll find the ideas and hopeful soquilis I'll attempt to obtain :3 So feel free to look around, post and any encouragement and the likes are loved fo' sho! <3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:19 am
Mer

.:Mer Soquili:.

Kind of Soquili: Mer
Name of Soquili: Ronnie
Owner: X-Ronso-X
Temper: Non-chalant
Breed: Poison Dart Frog
Eye color: -up to you just make them glowy-
Body color/Patterns/etc: His head has two curved horns coming from atop his head that are black and he has a shine or lumious appearance. Uhm- here comes the fun part 8D! So I really don't have an expectation of what he looks like except for the attachment under "Frog". So all you need to do is make him red, black and white spattered, speckled splotchy and whatever else. Honestly- just have creative fun with him XD <3
Starting stage: ?
Hooves: up to you <3
Mane/Tail: something punk/gangster
Ears: up to you :3
Extra: Around his neck is a carven hook from bone-ivory that is worn and old- the hook is huge and rather large (think in the style of bling) and is held by a ganster-ish chain. Uhm- anything else gangster-punk you want to add on him is welcomed XD
Tag frame color: artist choice
Tag feather color(s): artist choice
Tag bg: artist choice
Reference pictures (if needed):
Necklace
(any artist liscence and creativity/freedom is welcomed)

Got a bribe X3

Kijani

Kijani

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:42 am
. Uni .

.:Uni:.

.:Uni:.
Kind of Soquili: unicorn
Name of Soquili: Howl
Owner(s): X-Ronso-X
Temper: Mysterious
Breed: Spirin Shaman
Eye color: green
Body color/Patterns/etc: She has the look of a gypsy vanner/ clydesdale with those thick fetlocks and fur at the hooves, a very furry body and an overall large stature. Her body is very furry- very, very furry (like how an angeni is). Her base color is like a creamy white and light brown (sort of paint horse looking). Her closest front hoof and lions tail tuft is engulfed in burning green flames O:
Starting stage (basket or adult): adult
Mane/Tail: : A very, very thick lions tail. The lions tail is spattered and streaked with gold and teal. Before the tail tuft there are three copper jewelry rings around her tail. She has a mane of teal-gold dreads so if there’s any way they can been seen like showing from under the bear skin or hanging down that would be awesome. The dreads are held together with a gold band around each individual one.
Facial Expression: instead of that smile something... not showing emotion?
Hooves: they are a dirty cream color with some gold on them. The thick fetlocks and fur around the hooves are spattered with gold and teal splashes rising upwards about halfway towards the knee on each foot- just really random.
Clothing edits: On her head she wears the skull of a deer (with the horns) along with a bear pelts that drapes over it which causes the top skull and further down of the deer skull not to be seen except for the part where teeth and the upper jaw can be seen along with the antlers being able to fully be seen. upon her back she wears the full skin pelt of a bear (legs, ears, claws, teeth, tail and all except eyes) where it draped over the deer skull with a fitting way with the muzzle and upper jaw of the bear layering over half of the muzzle of the deer skull so both bear skin jaw and deer bone jaw fit exactly (kind of like the skinwalkers and their coyote pelt how it fits over their muzzle. Howl also has a kirin horn that fits through a cut made in the bear pelt so the pelt can lie over her head and the horn can show through). A cut is also made in the bear skin so the antlers are able to stick out from the bear skin head looking as if the bear has antlers or something crafty. The antlers brown and aged. The front legs of the bear clasp together around her chest by a chain. Around her neck she wears a large, circular stones of obsidian as a necklace, a necklace made of small fangs and a large saber fang in the middle and a lower necklace made of a leather string which ties off with a small leather medicine bag/pouch. Then finally her legs each have a thick, copper band upon each one.
Accessory color(s): none
Tag frame color: -up to you-
Tag feather color(s): -up to you-
Tag bg: -up to you-
Deer Skull and Antlers
Bear Skin
Side View of a Deer Skull and Antlers

(concept changed but slot acquired after trading another pending bribe out and switching her in X3)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:11 am
Hige O:

Okay- so I think I finally decided. I turned away from the KH route and I'm gonna quest for one of my favorite characters from Wolf's Rain. Oh yes- Hige and Toboe. 8D! So- Here's what I'm going for and hopefully sooner or later I can get him :3

.:Edited Regular:.
Kind of Soquili: Regualr
Name of Soquili: Hige
Temper: Charming
Breed: Wolf's Rain Cosplay
Eye color: Brown
Body color/Patterns/etc: he really has the same coloring as Hige in his true wolf form. His mane Would really be like the hair he has when he's in his human appearance but...maybe a bit more edge? I'd leave it up to you XD
Mane/Tail: The manes really up to you but the tail would be long but not so long or trailing on the ground, just a little shorter than a long tail but whispy at the ends :3
Clothing edits: just a collar around his neck
Tag frame color: -artist choice-
Tag feather color(s): -artist choice-
Tag bg: -artist choice-

(acquired along with another slot given to me by Swirly <3)

.:Edited Regular:.
Kind of Soquili: Regualr
Name of Soquili: Toboe
Temper: Loyal
Breed: Wolf's Rain Cosplay
Eye color: Brown
Body color/Patterns/etc: he really has the same coloring as Toboe in his true wolf form. His mane Would really be like the hair he has when he's in his human appearance. I'd leave it up to you XD
Mane/Tail: The manes really up to you but the tail would be long but not so long or trailing on the ground, just a little shorter than a long tail but whispy at the ends :3
Clothing edits: three rather large silver bracelets
Tag frame color: -artist choice-
Tag feather color(s): -artist choice-
Tag bg: -artist choice-

Kijani

Kijani

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:13 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:14 am
heart