Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
How dedicated are you? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dedication
  I'm a die hard dedicated fan!
  I could do more...
  Meh, who cares?
View Results

SasuNaruJunkie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:29 am
I just read the (Guild Health) What is happening to our guild, and it made me really sad... People joined this guild, I am assuming, because they love/like Yaoi and Shounen-ai. So I am just wondering and wanting to ask, how dedicated are you? How much do you love your Yaoi and Shonen-ai? That, and what type of Yaoi or Shounen-ai do you prefer?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:12 pm
I've noticed that there hasn't been much contribution lately, but I think that has a lot to do with people not wanting to post something that's already been said.
I'm pretty dedicated. I come here every day if possible and I post, if possible, so I really do like it a lot.  

retice

User_2629207

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:23 pm
Miss Sushii comes here pretty much every day... to see if there are new posts to reply to etc. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:23 am
I'm pretty dang dedicated, trust me  

Mattaku_Shinzu

Dangerous Lover

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:53 am
total dedication cause i am Queen of the Fan People in my school  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:07 pm
I'm pretty dedicated addicted wink  

[Romiette]

Tomega Therion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:33 pm
I'm a die hard fan but I just dont get on gaia everyday. Sadly I have school, ect.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:01 pm
I post here the most of all the guilds I am a member of, but I could be more dedicated. I guess I'm just not as die hard a fan as all you all~

- Likes fluff <3  

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Riosin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:17 am
User Image

.// I feel I should make some Whore-Pimp relationship similarty joke here. But it'd be rather redundant.

User Image
' B r e a k d o w n ' P u n c h

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:25 pm
I try to be as dedicated as possible but that usually doesn't work out sweatdrop I'm pretty busy especially during the holidays when I supposedly have more time. I love yaoi&shounen-ai and the most I usually do is browse through the posts. Gomen-ne >.< I'll try harder to be more dedicated 3nodding  

lostmoon_silverwings

Tsuki Taken

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:57 pm
Tsuki tries to visit everyday :3
She loves shounen ai and yaoi and she has loved the guild for a while!
I agrees with Retice though... a lot of stuf has been posted... I guess we'll just have to be as creative as possible! ^-^

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:26 pm
I try my best to show up whenever I can. Which is usually every two or three days.  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

bishie-boy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:34 pm
Let me put my dedication to yaoi this way...

I nearly cried when all the dealers at Otakon were not selling yaoi to minors. I'm flippin' seventeen!!!!! >0< ... TT^TT I mean, oif they knew what I've been buying at borders for the past six or so years....XD

As to the guild, I haven't been on because I made another
*caugh* avatar*cough* that I use more than this one and I'm not a member of this guild with her.

But I apologize to the guild *literally*
*hugs guild* I'm sorry!!!!! TT^TT I'll stop by more often, I swear!!!!!!!! T^T dramallama wahmbulance cheese_whine

.....okay, I'm done now. XD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:35 pm
I started coming back here. xD I'll be more active now. <3

I am addicted! I need my a daily doses of BL. I try to find scanslations to read. I draw my current fandoms which are all BL related. >___> I have 6 more month till I'm 18! I can't wait!

Hinama

Ki Saiko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:59 pm
I'm not obsessed, but I do like Shonen-ai if it's a good couple. ^_^ I try to check the guild every week. If I have something to say I'll say it.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff