Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations
[L] Aku-Ten

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayume

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:41 am
Prologue

Abruptly, I sat up in my bed darkness surrounded me. Cold sweat was dripping down my face as I read my digital clock. 3:33AM. That’s kinda eerie! Such a set of evil numbers in a row. I took a pause and came to a realization. Come to think of it, I’ve been waking up at this exact time for the past month. WHY?

Laying awake, I contemplated what had woken me up this time. I close my eyes and tried to remember my dream. Immediately, they opened when I pictured a pair of dark, almost the color of blood, red eyes peering at me from the black abyss behind my eyes. I attempted to refocus my thoughts away fro those eyes. The more I tried, the more clearly I saw them. I was scared of them, but some part of me was intrigued by those eyes.

As nights went by, I desperately wanted to see the face that owned those eyes that would peer at me. I wanted it more and more until my want consumed me and became an obsession. I drove me absolutely mad!

I would always drift to sleep still picturing those almost demonic red eyes.
............................................................................................................
Chapter 1: Demonic Encounter

When I awoke on morning late in September, my clock read 7:25AM. That was fifteen minutes before my first class!

Franticly, I began searching through the potpourri of clothes on my floor. I found a white polo shirt with a small pocket in the front and sniffed it. I could barely tell it had been worn twice. Just to be sure, I drenched myself in cologne and smoothed my blonde hair down with water.

I raced to my first period class, AP English. I reached my seat as the bell rang. Before I sat, I adjusted my pants to make sure they were sagging.

“Hello class!” my teacher, Mr. Sanders, said, “Today, we have a new student in our class. Come in and introduce yourself, Brian.”

When he walked in, my eyes began scanning his figure, and my mind began stereotyping him. He had the total emo-goth look going on with a little punk and skater thrown in there. My eyes took in every detail from his shoes to his face.

His clothing attire was as follows: black Vans with black and pink checkered shoe laces, He’s wearing pink! Is he gay? Black jeans that fit a little too snuggly, OH MY GOD! GIRL PANTS! This guy has to be gay! He’s a queer! and a black zip-up hoodie that had some band I had never heard of written on the back of it. Oh, his nails were also painted the colors of the rainbow. His outfit only whispered of him being gay; his finger nails sure shouted it.

His face was even more bizarre than his sense in style! He had a lip ring that encircled the right side of his bottom lip. I bet he even has a tongue ring! His hair, which was probably dyed, cast a dark shadow across the top half of his face. He flipped his hair to the side as he began to speak. His left eyebrow was pierced as well as his left ear. My eyes immediately gravitated to his eyes. I can swear to this day, my mouth was gaping at this point. Brian had blood red eyes! The pupils of his eyes were no more than slits. They looked almost reptilian.

“Hi. My name’s Brian. I love to skateboard…I guess that’s me in a nutshell.”

As he said this, he sounded calm, but I could see that he was nervous and very uncomfortable in this new environment. I could see it in those demonic red eyes.

There was no one in our class even remotely like him. Everyone thought he was strange, and possibly a queer. They did not want anything to do with him.

The next words brought me back to reality.

“Thank you Brian for sharing a little about yourself. There looks to be an empty seat next to Steven. You may sit there.”

Did he just say my name? No, he could not have possibly said it!

I had finally found “those” eyes; the ones that had haunted my sleep for weeks and the demon behind them.
............................................................................................................

Chapter 2: Words from a Demon’s Heart

Upon the third since his arrival, I started feeling bad for him. He just tried to keep his face looking confident and strong, but when I looked over at him he looked so sad and dejected. It was written all over his face; from his slightly upside down frown to the creases that always seemed to be on his forehead.

Seeing him there looking so depressed, made me sad as well. I took the initiative before class and tried to talk to him.

“Hi.”

He remained silent, staring at the whiteboard. I try again, yet he still remained silent and staring straight ahead.

“How was your first couple of days?”

“Okay…”

That was first time I heard him speak since he had introduce himself three days prior. His tone was quiet, but I could still hear the sadness in it. He seemed like he wanted to say more, but he was afraid. Afraid to offend me, or maybe he was just uncomfortable with the situation.

“That’s good!”

While we were talking, I noticed there was a spark in his red eyes that flickered for an instant, and then the light in them died. They became as dark and distant as they were in class.

As the bell rang and the class filed in, I made a vow to myself. The next time I talk to Brian, I want his whole face to light up. Not for just a second either! I want to make him smile! I want to be there to see his beautiful smile!

As days rolled into a week, and in turn weeks turned in to months. Our conversations had gone from “How was your first couple of days?” to “Skater lingo” --as I like to call it.

In English, we became accustomed to each other’s company and we talked more and more –sometimes Mr. Sanders would have to tell us to shut-up!

Winter break was almost here, and we were working on writing journals in class. Today, we had a free prompt, aka write about what ever you feel like writing. For some reason, today, I couldn’t think of anything to write today.

A half an hour or so later, Mr. Sanders asked for volunteers to share what they had written. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a hand being raised very slowly and not very high either. I looked over and couldn’t believe it! It was Brian’s hand! This was the first time he’d said anything in class other than to me.

“Alright Brian. Come to the front of the room and read us what you wrote,” Mr. Sanders told Brian.

“I wrote a poem…It’s still untitled.”

These were the words that came from his paper, rolled off his tongue, and out his parted lips:

I was unnoticed,
Shrinking, wishing I was not here,
So close from leaving this world altogether.

You noticed me.
You saw me even when I was invisible.
You reached out to me,
And kept me going.
You spoke to me,
To show me you cared.
That’s why I hate when the conversations end,
‘Cause then I just go back to being invisible.

I want to thank you,
For being there,
Talking to me,
And showing me you cared,
Trying to understand my language,
Of skateboards,
So foreign to you.
Thank you for all that you do!

The words that started out soft and as they gained volume, my heart was pounding. I knew those words were all about me. The way these words, that were so sincere, made me feel something I’d never felt before. He always looked at me when he was reading. I could see that his those eyes that had a warm red hue to them. When he did, my stomach did a couple of flips. I could just see the faintest smile appear on his face when he looked at me.

I knew all eyes were on me, but I didn’t care. The only eyes I noticed were the pair of sparkling red ones that were returning my gaze.
Something changed in me that day, though I didn’t notice until a few days later.

Brian and I started hanging out more in and out of school. We found out that we were in the same lunch, and started sitting with each other. We would talk about the book we were reading in English or I’d be learning more “skater lingo”. In no time at all I got pretty good at using it. Brian complimented me about my use of his language, and that just made my spirits soar.

“Hey Steven,” Brian said at lunch the Friday before winter break ,”You know about that project Mr. S assigned?”

“Yeah…what about it?”
“I was just wondering what you were planning on doing?”

Mr. Sanders had assigned a project that portrayed something meaningful in your life. It could be in any genera you could imagine!

“I dunno, still haven’t really though about it, I guess…”

That was a lie! I knew that I wanted to do a collage; I just didn’t know what it would be about. Then a light bulb appeared above my head; I could do a collogue with Brian on one side and me on the other. OH, how great the contrast would look!

I just flat out couldn’t ask Brian if I could snap some photos of him. He probably wouldn’t want his photo taken anyway. I noticed those sad dark eyes that now seemed so foreign to me. I might as well invite him over and ask about the pictures later.

“Hey Brian,” I asked,” Are you free tonight?” After saying this, I thought it sounded like I was asking him out on a date…freaky!!

“Yeah. Why do you ask?”

“I was just wondering if you wanted to come over. We could brainstorm ideas for each of our projects, and maybe you could spend the night.”

“Sure. What time should I come over?”

“I was thinking right about right after school, if that works.”

“Sounds good!” Brian said smiling.

That smile made my heart stop for a couple of seconds and also become a little sort of breath. His smile was still somewhat foreign to me, but I never wanted it to fade away.

“What’s your last class, Brian?”

“French 4 in room 103.”

“I’ll meet you there when the bell rings.”

“Okay. Cya then!” he said waving and smiling-again- as he dashed off to his seventh hour.

Chapter 3: A Demon’s Temptation

As the bell rang after seventh hour, I raced out of my classroom and towards room 103. I entered the room and saw Brian still sitting at his desk.

“Hey, ready to go, or do you just want to stay in French class all break?” I asked jokingly.

“Yeah.”

We walked to my house which is only a couple of blocks away. I unlocked the door and stepped inside with Brian behind me.

“Mom, I’m home!”

“How was your day?”

“Same old.”

“And who’s this?” she said eyeing Brian. One eyebrow was raised. I could tell she didn’t like him too much. I think it was his fashion sense that sacred her. Today, Brian was almost what he wore the first day except he was wearing a dog collar around his neck.

“This is just a friend. His name’s Brian. We have an English project to work on. Is it alright if he stays overnight?”

“I don’t see why not!” she flashed a fake smile.

I led Brian to my room. “Sorry about the mess…” I say feeling a little embarrassed.

“I don’t mind. Actually mine’s a lot worse!”

“So do you have any ideas for the project?”

“No, but something that helps me think is sitting down in an open field and just listening to the sounds of nature.”

“Okay, let’s go! Mom, we’re going to the park for a little bit. We’ll be back in time for dinner!”

We walked to the park and sat down on the dry dead grass. To get my creative juices pumping, I closed my eyes almost like I was meditating.

I felt something brush against my nose and this caused me to open my eyes. When my eyes opened, I swear I jumped two feet in the air in surprise. Brian was in my face, his nose brushing against mine. His red eyes were hidden behind black eyeliner lids. He turned his head and his lips were heading for mine! His lips were almost touching mine. I felt the icy cold metal of his lip ring brush against my lip. For some reason, I didn’t pull away. It’s almost like I want it; I wanted him. What was this magnetic pull he had on me?

Suddenly, he pulled away, rubbing his head, and uttered, “Ouch!” As I was wondering what had just hit Brian, something hit me on the top of my head. I saw a round white frozen ball fall beside me.

“Golf ball-sized hail!” We shouted in unison. Without even thinking, I took Brian’s hand in mine, pulled him up to his feet, and lead the way running to my house; our only refuge from the golf ball-sized hail.

I opened the door while my hand was still intertwined with Brian’s –though I did not notice at the time. I headed to my room. When I turned on the light, I noticed that I was holding Brian’s hand! Both of us were blushing, though I was sure I was redder than Brian. I was feeling really hot although I was soaked —so was Brian, soaked I mean. I finally let go of his hand, but I was still feeling hot. My hear felt like it was beating a million miles per second and I was short of breath –I did not know if it was from the running or the shock of holding a guy’s hand!

I was impressed with Brian! He didn’t seem the least bit embarrassed, and he didn’t even pull his hand away during that whole ordeal! He didn’t even seem the least bit uncomfortable with the situation!

I sank down and sit against my closet door still beet red. Brian kneeled down and now our faces were even with each other. He put his right hand on the closet door which was just above my left shoulder and the left hand began to lightly touch my face.

“So where were we?”

Here's where I'll end it! Please don't kill me!!!!!!!!!! crying sweatdrop

I have another avie as well. So if you see this story posted by Cutie Wonder Bunny, they did not steal my story.....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:32 pm
You're ending it there! B..but why!? Continue, please continue! This is one of the best ones I've ever read on here!!!  

mikado13

asman1493

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:13 pm
OMG you cant stop there come on crying crying  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:13 pm
OMG! how can u stop?! its so good!!!!!!!  

Steph242

Raigerr

Fuzzy Blob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:28 pm
NOO!
WHAT?
You must write the rest T.T
YOU CAN't end it there gonk crying

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:54 pm
oomg must read more!!!  

NaruSasuiscool

Skeeterpillar