Welcome to Gaia! ::

Positive Energy

Back to Guilds

We can talk about anything we like. A relaxed group. 

Tags: advice, random, positive, friends, happy 

Reply Positive Energy
Gratitude Challenge ~ Over Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:01 am

You don't have to watch the video, but I think you should. 3nodding

It's a Gratitude Challenge. You don't need to post every day, but try to at least think of 3 things each day you're grateful for.

Since it's basically October, I'll have this run until November 1st.

Everyone who participates will get a prize. You'll get 1 point for every day you post 3 things you're grateful for. Prizes will be given out with the most points getting the most expensive prize. I think this could help many people, including myself. heart

Prizes: (will add more if needed)

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

I am Pawsitively a Star / Happy Hwaiting / Radiant Prism / Happy Little Artists / Purrfectly Happy

DoctorLeaf: 4
Different...Very.: 3
[Human_Error]: 1
aliannieeee: 1

Feel free to post here when it's over if you'd like!!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:30 am
3 things I'm grateful for today:

My fiancé. He does everything he can for me.

My phone. It keeps me in contact with everyone and has so many games. My phone at times is almost my life. It's small enough to go anywhere I go, and I go everywhere. Ha.

My grandma's recent change. I hadn't spoken to her in years. She refused the phone and I stopped calling because it upset her. When people can't remember, they sometimes get angry. My cousin somehow got her on the phone and asked "Do you want to talk to Ashley?" She said yes. I've called her every day since. I don't know if she really remembers me. But either way it has changed my life to have her back in it. It makes me happy to make her laugh and feel important. We're going to visit her in a month. She tells me I'm her favorite person.  

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:07 am
Minecraft. It just brings me happiness for one. But it's connected me to people. Got a lot of good memories from it.

Johnny, my mom's dog. I just love him a lot. He's adorable. He keeps my mom company.

Smoothies/ my blender. I have a hard time eating and sometimes will feel sick but still can't eat. It's helped me a lot to have a smoothie every morning. I'm getting at least a full banana, and whatever else I choose for the day.

Today was kinda hard to come up with 3 things. Kinda stressed.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:11 am
Today is gonna be hard cause I'm already stressed and been awake for like 1 hour. gonk But that's what this is about. Being grateful in spite of disadvantage.

My best friend Renay. She did a lot for me over the years. She's the only one I can have all day conversations with. We're both so much alike we have so much to talk about.

My favorite coat. It's like part of my personality. It's so warm and fluffy, and pink. I get compliments a lot on it.

My health. It isn't great, but I'm thankful for what I have. I have fibromyalgia and some other issues. But I don't need a wheelchair, I can hear, I can see with my glasses. Some people can't walk, or hear, or see. So I am grateful I'm able to.  

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

DoctorLeaf

Magical Leaf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:56 pm
hello!
I'm thankful to be able to speak so many languages as it's helped me out a lot,
my new phone for recognizing me even with a hat and mask on, and a gaian who favorited my avatar today 😂  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:39 am
DoctorLeaf
hello!
I'm thankful to be able to speak so many languages as it's helped me out a lot,
my new phone for recognizing me even with a hat and mask on, and a gaian who favorited my avatar today 😂

Nice!! Knowing even two languages is an accomplishment!  

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:46 am
Today I actually feel okay again!

My cow & duck beanies. They count as a pair cause they've been through it all together. I've had them since I was a kid, so they're older than some of my friends! xp They've came with me to Scotland twice so they've been around the world, ha.

The color pink! Just love it! It makes me happy.

Zenni! Yeah, a brand, haha. I'm just grateful they exist so I'm able to afford nice glasses. I love my pink glasses and I love my sunglasses with pink lenses. I feel rich wearing my prescription sunglasses because they were considered a luxury growing up. Now you can get 'em for $15, haha.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:06 pm
Oh my gosh, Psych2Go! heart

I follow their channel as well and it's done SO much. Their videos have helped me through bad days and are just overall pleasant to watch. Not to mention educational!

Hm, I think I'll put them on my gratitude list for now! I'll have to think about the other two. ninja  

YourPerfectWaitress
Crew

Friendly Conversationalist

9,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

DoctorLeaf

Magical Leaf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:24 pm
Spenelli
Today I actually feel okay again!

My cow & duck beanies. They count as a pair cause they've been through it all together. I've had them since I was a kid, so they're older than some of my friends! xp They've came with me to Scotland twice so they've been around the world, ha.

The color pink! Just love it! It makes me happy.

Zenni! Yeah, a brand, haha. I'm just grateful they exist so I'm able to afford nice glasses. I love my pink glasses and I love my sunglasses with pink lenses. I feel rich wearing my prescription sunglasses because they were considered a luxury growing up. Now you can get 'em for $15, haha.

That's good to know! I've been wanting to purchase prescription sunglasses because it gets pretty blinding to drive while the sun is setting. And yeahh prescription sunglasses were such luxury before, but now they're so affordable because of online shops, huh.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:26 pm
Thankful for successful people in my life who are giving me a chance and believing in me, the internet for being so convenient, and novel authors for making me unable to put their novels down 😂  

DoctorLeaf

Magical Leaf

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:58 pm
I'm grateful for adults on Roblox,

non-judgmental teens on Roblox,

and Welcome to Bloxburg on Roblox blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:45 am
aliannieeee
Oh my gosh, Psych2Go! heart

I follow their channel as well and it's done SO much. Their videos have helped me through bad days and are just overall pleasant to watch. Not to mention educational!

Hm, I think I'll put them on my gratitude list for now! I'll have to think about the other two. ninja

That's awesome you've heard of them!! I really like the channel too! I'll still give you a point even though you only had one, haha.  

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:50 am
DoctorLeaf

That's good to know! I've been wanting to purchase prescription sunglasses because it gets pretty blinding to drive while the sun is setting. And yeahh prescription sunglasses were such luxury before, but now they're so affordable because of online shops, huh.

Yeah!! This is the site I use: https://www.zennioptical.com/

I love it! I've gotten 3 pairs from them.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:51 am
Different...Very.
I'm grateful for adults on Roblox,

non-judgmental teens on Roblox,

and Welcome to Bloxburg on Roblox blaugh

Well you're just really grateful for Roblox!! Haha. My Minecraft server is very similar. I don't think we've got any kids. I'm glad they move on from games so fast, haha!!  

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:00 am
Dang being gone a few days I actually got some stuff to reply to around Gaia! Haha. Didn't think I'd be posting 4 times in a row over here. xd Yay!

I actually did try and think of things I was grateful for the days I was gone. It's already becoming a habit.

I'm thankful for the hygienist even though it's work. My teeth just kept getting worse, and at 34 I thought I knew how to brush my teeth. Now she's got me using floss, intradermal brushes, a tuft brush and an electric toothbrush. It's exhausting just thinking about it, haha. But my teeth are much whiter now. I wake up without morning breath, and I didn't know that was possible. xd

I'm thankful for my cat. I haven't seen her in almost 6 months now but I know I'll be so happy when I see her again.

I'm thankful for Scott's car. I'm glad he went electric because of the price of gas these days. We'll be able to save more money not buying gas, doing oil changes and whatnot. Electric cars have much less parts, so less to go wrong as well.  
Positive Energy

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff