Welcome to Gaia! ::

Positive Energy

Back to Guilds

We can talk about anything we like. A relaxed group. 

Tags: advice, random, positive, friends, happy 

Reply Positive Energy
I'm doing too much / Is Gaia still dead? xD Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:04 am
I'm spread so thin rn, haha. Currently I'm playing WoW, MLBB, Animal Crossing, Minecraft, and GXB2. Every day. xd I'm also the one that does all the housework and cooking, naturally, as my fiancé takes care of me. whee I'm lucky, I know, but my life was hell until this point, I deserve it, shut up. xd

I'm afraid I'm not doing enough here. But at the same time, what can I do differently? We got the giveaway going again, and I've given some okay prizes I think, haha. Best I can with this damn inflation and so many items unlisted.

Is Gaia just actually still dead and I'm beating a dead horse? Someone made a great analogy in the CB. Said "Gaia's been dead, we're just playing with it's cadaver." xp Had me laughing but hoping it wasn't true.

Any suggestions or input? Give up is an option, haha. But eh I'm not too bored yet. rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:45 am
I might be over looking it, but are there any games currently going on?  

Losick

Invisible Friend

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:54 am
Losick

I'm not sure what you mean, haha.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:01 am
Spenelli
Losick

I'm not sure what you mean, haha.

Like guild thread games whee
It can be a random number generator or dice game in a thread to either match a number or hit a certain number and the winner could pick the outfit for the guild mule to wear for a week.

Or like an "I'm thankful for.." thread and each day you can post one thing your thankful for until the end of the month and then do a random number generator to find the page to pick a winner from and another random number generator to pick the post number and then that person could be, "Member of the Month" or something.  

Losick

Invisible Friend

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:15 am
Losick

Like guild thread games whee
It can be a random number generator or dice game in a thread to either match a number or hit a certain number and the winner could pick the outfit for the guild mule to wear for a week.

Or like an "I'm thankful for.." thread and each day you can post one thing your thankful for until the end of the month and then do a random number generator to find the page to pick a winner from and another random number generator to pick the post number and then that person could be, "Member of the Month" or something.

Ahhh, great idea! I was trying to bring more people in before I did contests in here but the giveaway thread isn't doing much. I think we do have some active members, they might not be the thread creating kinda people, haha.

That's so weird you mentioned a thankful thread. Cause I wanted to start one after seeing a youtube video a few days ago. The universe is telling me I still need more work in that area. I think for me it's reinforcement at this point, preparing me for going back to America. I'll get that up soon, maybe today. I'm going through my inventories right now to see what all I can rustle up, haha.

I can post an announcement or what have you when it's up, that'll alert everybody. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:07 am
Losick

So as it turns out, I uh... don't remember how to do a RNG, raffle or dice roll... rofl

I know how to throw out a number but the mechanics of it aren't clicking, haha. I dunno if I'm just old now or dumb. xd I used to collect tickets in the giveaway, but HOW did I use them..... rofl I'm gonna try to do some research later or maybe it will just click.  

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:43 pm
I don't know if it's dead... the event threads seem to get pretty popular. Maybe it's not what it used to be, but it looks like people still engage in it enough to keep the servers going. I appreciate it  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:08 am
Different...Very.
I don't know if it's dead... the event threads seem to get pretty popular. Maybe it's not what it used to be, but it looks like people still engage in it enough to keep the servers going. I appreciate it

Yeah, I need to get more platinum and items together. I had a plan of action and it was supposed to start with looking through my mules, but I've yet to do it, and skipped to other steps, haha. I've got a whole list of accounts that might have hidden treasures, haha.  

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:59 pm
Spenelli
Different...Very.

Yeah, I need to get more platinum and items together. I had a plan of action and it was supposed to start with looking through my mules, but I've yet to do it, and skipped to other steps, haha. I've got a whole list of accounts that might have hidden treasures, haha.
I'm pretty sure most of my mules have majority free items.... but you might be right... I wonder if I can muster up the passwords for them...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:24 am
Different...Very.
I'm pretty sure most of my mules have majority free items.... but you might be right... I wonder if I can muster up the passwords for them...

Are any of your mules embarrassing? xp

I have one where I roleplayed as Tech N9ne... I stayed in character 100% of the time. Talked about "my daughters" and everything. It's so cringe now. A 15 year old white girl pretending to be a grown black man. rofl

I actually met him years after pretending to be him... xd I didn't tell him he had a Gaia account. Haha.

User Image  

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:32 am
BROS I have a ORLY hat to give away! 79k platinum!!!

Need a contest for that, haha.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:46 am
Spenelli
Different...Very.

Are any of your mules embarrassing? xp

I have one where I roleplayed as Tech N9ne... I stayed in character 100% of the time. Talked about "my daughters" and everything. It's so cringe now. A 15 year old white girl pretending to be a grown black man. rofl

I actually met him years after pretending to be him... xd I didn't tell him he had a Gaia account. Haha.

User Image
my favorite is Marv Ellis, the formal unofficial avatar museum. One I used to be a ruthless snobby elitist, another I used to be a debonair man, and a third I used to be a character in a mythical RP. No cringe in my end lol  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:25 am
Different...Very.
my favorite is Marv Ellis, the formal unofficial avatar museum. One I used to be a ruthless snobby elitist, another I used to be a debonair man, and a third I used to be a character in a mythical RP. No cringe in my end lol

Haha! People with big imaginations like us just couldn't be contained to one persona! Haha.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 pm
I just came back online, any tips on how to earn platinum? I'm so poor crying  

jussive1

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:27 pm
jussive1
I just came back online, any tips on how to earn platinum? I'm so poor crying