Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Museum (Archives)
Zodiacs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your element?
  EARTH (Virgo, Taurus, Capricorn)
  FIRE (Leo, Aries, Sagittarius)
  WIND (Gemini, Libra, Aquarius)
  WATER (Pisces, Scorpio, Cancer)
View Results

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:37 pm
Do you lean into astrology? Horoscopes? Do you align with your sign? Do you know all the nuances of your birthdate, rising, houses, etc?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:02 am
i am a fire sign ( aries) but i havent studied it for a long time though  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:34 am
I'll check into it every now and then just for fun. I always find them to be a bit too general/under-the-umbrella to pay much mind. Last week though, some zodiac predictions are rather "on the nose", and I find that very interesting. I wouldn't put much reliance on it though. Things won't get done if I just wait for it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:36 pm
Yen Quest
I'll check into it every now and then just for fun. I always find them to be a bit too general/under-the-umbrella to pay much mind. Last week though, some zodiac predictions are rather "on the nose", and I find that very interesting. I wouldn't put much reliance on it though. Things won't get done if I just wait for it.
I hear it's because they're often for a particular combination of houses that maybe most people fall into or something. I remember a time when whoever wrote for the Cosmopolitan was on the nose for me, so they must have had a close enough combination of my houses in mind. Sometimes I want to go to a crystal ball fortune teller but it's that deeply rooted Christian in me that's afraid I'll get hexed or something lol  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:54 am
Different...Very.
I hear it's because they're often for a particular combination of houses that maybe most people fall into or something. I remember a time when whoever wrote for the Cosmopolitan was on the nose for me, so they must have had a close enough combination of my houses in mind. Sometimes I want to go to a crystal ball fortune teller but it's that deeply rooted Christian in me that's afraid I'll get hexed or something lol
Houses, huh? It could be so. Those who create certain things often pull from experience/wisdom and organize them into groups/categories. In some Asian countries, we have meditation and channeling chi/energy. A lot of religions focuses on the happiness and hardships, often requesting the follower to stay strong and forgive, be humble, and etc. I notice the common themes in them.

In my opinion, it comes down to ones mindset. If you have always been aware of all the good/bad things in your life, then you wouldn't need to rely on a reading (you already know what path you're walking on, and what your answers/results will be). If you weren't aware, then yeah, you will be afraid of the unknown, and most likely be ill-equipped for what comes your way. I'm currently like, "Okay, that's a bummer, but I'll do better next time because now I know."  
Village Museum (Archives)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games