Welcome to Gaia! ::

Haven of Dreamers

Back to Guilds

Welcome to our Safe Haven! Everybody's welcome to dream with us! 

Tags: games, friends, community, everything, chatterbox 

Reply Roleplays
The Pony and The Dragon (reserved)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter
Vice Captain

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:39 pm
User Image
User Image
Crimson Rose
User Image

Crimson Rose, or just Crimson, was in the Dragon Lands as requested by Princess Twilight Sparkle. She was transferred there to learn more about friendship between knights as she tended to work alone. Though she was great at what she did, friendship wasn't something that came naturally to her like most ponies. As soon as she landed, she was greeted by dragons of all kinds, big and small. It was kind of overwhelming with all the dragons who had accepted friendship. She kept going though, until she eventually came to the home of Princess Ember. She was stopped by the guards and presented the scroll that Princess Twilight had entrusted to her. One of the guards was a familiar face to her. The only recognizable face that she knew well. She was led to Ember. Once there she bowed as Ember spoke until Ember allowed her to speak. "Thank you for your hospitality, Princess. I hope that this will only strengthen the friendship between our two kingdoms." Crimson said still bowing.

Allie-Kazaam

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:05 pm
User ImageGrim, he was an aloof sort of dragon. Small but with a napoleon complex. He woke up late however, as his sister Ember tended to things Grim was soon to join the room, albeit late probably getting some looks. He looked somewhat like twilight's dragon friend, although he was mostly black with red spines and piercing green hues. His tiny body easily fitted into the room, and he joined his sister at her side. Grim was going to ask about the scar, to his sister, but decided it wasn't best to at the moment afraid of insulting their "guest". "Sister, why is she here?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Ember, Reigning Princess.)

"Yes, your welcome deary." She was a princess clear and clear, too important to remember names. "Be and do as you will, but take my dear brother with you, let him learn some culture." She pushes her little brother out of his seat and he rolls onto the ground like a spiney pill bug. "Haha." She laughed loudly, with a smile at her brother's lack of joy.

Shiko-to-shi

Distinct Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter
Vice Captain

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:37 pm
User Image
User Image
Crimson Rose
User Image

Crimson wasn't too sure about bringing Grim with her but wasn't about to deny Princess Ember. "Of course." She said before she saw Ember push Grim and the smaller dragon then laughing. Once they were dismissed, Crimson did what she odes best, being a knight. She kept her eyes and ears open for trouble, even when there wasn't any trouble to be had.

Crimson was born to two pegasi, so it was a mystery why she was born an Alicorn. Not even Princess Twilight, or any of the three other princesses had seen such a thing. Originally, Crimson was born in Ponyville. All her life she'd been treated differently, because of what she was. It wasn't until she had saved one of her unicorn friends from being bullied, and gained her cutie mark which was a shield and two swords with a rose in the middle, that she knew what she was supposed to do with her life. Then came the accident where she gained her scar. She wasn't blind in the eye, nor did the scar hurt her at any time now, but she always got annoyed because she couldn't make friends. The scar tended to intimidate those she tried to make friends with, so making friends was difficult from that point on. She only prayed that the dragons would be different having heard that they usually respected scars like hers. Crimson stayed quiet as she walked with Grim, waiting for his questions.

Allie-Kazaam

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:30 am
User Image

Grim hit a wall, his body opening up at the end of his pill bug like roll. He stood up, rubbed his head, and stumbled dizzily about eventually reaching Crimson. Despite what Grim represented, he was oddly an understanding sort and as he followed Crimson and felt in a way saddened. Afterall, what was a knight or warrior with no one to fight? The griffins to the west were beaten, they dare not come. The water drakes to the south, mostly fish food. Even the great Quetzalcoatl and the other dragons, Behemoth, Ziz, and Leviathan were all but legend. Such as Grim's thoughts were. He watched Crimson, with some adoration for the knight but did little to voice it. I wonder where she gained the scar, still. It compliments her, but I am bothered by it. Not of it's appearance, over the question of it's origin. It is deep, narrow, like a claw and had to be made by something sharp correct? Thought Grim, to himself with some frustration as he looked away from her at the volcanic area ahead of them, where dragons were prone to gather and bathe like hotsprings. Grim watched few people, frowning, such a crude display of dragon-like-ness. He thought it more proper to bathe in a building. "Such cretons, whimsically bathing with no decency, bath should be done in house. I mean, they do wear clothes, but the point of the matter.....is it is distasteful." He turned towards Crimson, and for the first time spoke directly to her. "I know little of where you come from, though I have done studies. I have a globe, and some souvenirs from your nesting place. But surely, you think us a brutish sort? Seeking grand battles, hoarding treasures, getting fat on anything that walks or hoofs it?" He paused, and looked out on the horizon, looking somewhat saddened as he hugged a book that was a moment ago hanging by crocheted fabric to to his side, up to his chest. "For the longest time, I have dreamed of meeting a creature such as you. One of hoofs and horn, and possibly more know I not. My sister wishes evil unto this land, iron fist she wishes to rule, you saw her display of buffoonery. She knows not your name, or where you're from, she knows nothing. What Ember was, my radiant sister, it's gone. It's like, a great dimness has fallen on her mind's eye. Look, sorry...I just....have had no outside contact in many many years." With that Grim clenched his book tighter, then he removed the strap, lightly placing it on the ground. "I know you came for battle, but while there is downtime, please allow me to read this story. I was appointed keeper of records, in this place, as the others slowly succumbed to this brain fog. You seem like a taught individual, maybe you will listen?"

Icera The Wolf

Shiko-to-shi

Distinct Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter
Vice Captain

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:11 pm
User Image
User Image
Crimson Rose
User Image

As she listened to Grim, Crimson thought to herself 'He seems a lot like our Friendship Ambassador and Princess Twilight Sparkle's Royal Advisor, Spike.' When he stopped and took out a book she nods a little, saying "Sure." before she sat in front of him, listening to what he'd say. She loved a good story, and was a huge history buff when it came to Equestria but didn't know much about the dragon lands. She thought it might be interesting to listen to the stories Grim kept.

Allie-Kazaam

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:28 pm
User Image

"Ours ways a birth of cruelty, not of love. But we had each other since after egg." He exclaimed his face in wild excitement. "But, as we grew yards of distance our hearts became as adamant., our minds stubborn. He was appointed king, and I Gale Wing was nixed from my home never to see my brother."

Grim blinked, then looked more, getting into the story as he told it so. "King Storm-weaver, the 3rd, wanted not to perish in the great war. Calling upon forbidden powers he made himself...into a creature neither dragon.... or pony. A creature of mist and air, of forgotten and forsaken. He became a great plague known only as The Primal Fury, a sickness of mind and heart. Us Dragons have been infected, but a cure was founded by Sir Gale Wing. A root, he named after himself, The Gale-wing Root, that was how Gale Wing was to be remembered. King Storm Weaver was ultimately forgotten, as was his poisonous legacy."Grim nodded, then looked down, closing the book.

"It is the Gale Wing Root; I know how to administer it. But, finding it, now that is where you come in." He admitted, then added, "You see, I slipped it into my sister's mind that we needed help. I was the one who pulled the strings to call for help. I needed help." He admitted fault, frowning. "I being a small, stunted dragon since birth have not the strength or fortitude to admonish this threat." He sighed, admitting his weakness.

"Would you.... help me? I am convinced my sister; Ember has The Primal Fury. We were in the library one day, and she found a suspicious pottery from eons ago, opened it, and well since then her coldness and temper to me has been most terrible."

Lellum The Demon Hound

Shiko-to-shi

Distinct Shapeshifter

Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas