Welcome to Gaia! ::

ใ€ ๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐š๐š…๐™ด๐™ป ใ€‘Eแด€ส€แด›สœ๏นฃโ‚‰โ‚ƒโ‚‰

Back to Guilds

Long is the way and hard, that out of Hell leads up to light. 

Tags: marvel, superheros, supervillain, powers 

Reply New York
[EVENT] Missile Site A Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forks Anonymous
Captain

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Mommy look! It's a shooting star!"

In an almost unheard of fashion, for the first time in a long time the entire city halted to a near complete stop. Citizens gazed skyward in awe as a sparkling green star-like object glimmered in the sky, thousands of kilometers away. Was it true? Was this truly a shooting star? Or was it something more ominous...? Some people seemed to get the idea as they gathered up their belongings from the coffee shops and the restaurants, and rushed to their cars. Others seemed to just marvel at the sight of it.

And then reality struck.

Sirens. Wailing with a shrill noise that shook the city to its core. People started to panic, but not before men and women in military uniform emerged from seemingly out of nowhere as they ushered the civilians to safety. "Everyone please remain calm, evacuate in an orderly fashion." They all echoed the same phrase in some manner or another. Directing the flow of traffic outwards, people were ushered out from the projected blast site.

T Minus 17 minutes...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:18 pm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXโ˜…ๅฝก ๐“–๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฒ ๐“๐“ต๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ด ๅฝกโ˜…
XXXXโ™”โ—žxx โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
XXโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

User Image
โœ‚XXXIt's all over now, Don't try to put me down Chaos is rising and you and your little friends won't stop me today
XXXXXXXXDon't resist me 'cuz
You're not strong enough to break me down๏ธต Don't try to deny I'm the king from here on out
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
XXXXXXI'm the spirit of chaos the image of evil, don't deny. I'm gonna turn your world around and then I'll watch you cry
XXXXXXXDon't fight it. Just look at the chaos rising everywhere.
XXXXXXXXGame over. I'm plunging your world into everlasting despair โ™ฅ
๏ฝก ๏ฝก ๏ฝกDrifterXXSecond Gen Loki

XXXAh another nice relaxing day of having no responsibilities and able to be yourself without someone looking around every corner to try and find something to use against you to have you kicked out or an overbearing Uncle who wouldn't leave you alone for five seconds of the day so you can find something to do to relax. Laying on top of the highest building in New York City, their black hair billowed in the slight breeze that passed them as the sun allowed them to get a slight tan and relax as the city sounds lulled them into a small sense of security. After all nobody else really came up here unless they had to because Humans have this fear of heights and their Uncle never bothered checking the high places for them so they could have a little peace and quiet to try and get their thoughts together. They had been on Earth around fifty years now and still no word from their parents. Where could they have possibly gone that they would be gone this long? It had probably been closer to a hundred years now that they had been missing. Maybe....... It was time to start considering the possibility that they didn't survive whatever mission they went....... No. It was impossible. They had heard plenty of tales of the times their father had supposedly died and magically came back to life so there was no possible way their father could have died and their mother would be safe if she stayed by their father's side. So they were sure they were fine.

XXXTheir thoughts were interrupted by the foreboding sense that something was wrong. Their lavender eyes opened and they sat up, looking around as everything got quiet, then suddenly alarms started blaring and the sounds of people and cars started moving in a panic. What was happening? Looking up, they noticed the green star-like shapes and frowned. What kind of stupid person would attack a city like this? More importantly who would attack the place several powerful beings resided? They knew of the other strong people on the planet. They could sense them like a growing itch that they wanted to scratch but that could very well alert their annoying Uncle where they were and they'd have to move again. And they were actually enjoying their stay here. Sighing and locking onto the feeling of their Uncle, they opened up a mind link with him for a moment. Don't know if you've noticed between stuffing your face and trying to figure out where I'm hiding but there's a crisis in development and I'm sure you'd LOVE to boost your "Hero" image to these weakling humans so get off your butt and come do your job. They quickly closed the link before their Uncle could respond and pester them because really they didn't want to listen to it. Most of the time just thinking of that overly happy loudmouth irritated them and gave them a headache. Now it was time to figure out how to deal with these irritating missiles before they ruined their favorite playground. Pulling the pin out of their hair, they allowed it to turn back to it's original scepter form and focused on their abilities for a moment before locking onto the location of several of the closest ones and thrusting the scepter up to send a large lightning bolt into the sky that would them split off into several smaller ones to attack the ones he's targeted to cause them to explode well above the city so that there wouldn't be nearly as much damage should they explode closer to the cities airspace. Pulling the scepter back to their side, they took a few deep breaths to look and see if their plan went accordingly.

killer-wolf-kun

TaraHuchiga

killer-wolf-kun
Crew

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:34 pm
User Image
๐Ÿ•ทSpider-man๐Ÿ•ท
โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„
โ..The Spectacular Spider-man..โž
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“

The web swinger would land on the side of a building watching evact and the men and women run all around in the direction they are pointed to. Spider-man's head turned up to the sky while he sighed and saw the missile coming. ". . .Think Spidey think. . ." He'd tell himself as his hand went to the side of his mask as Leon began to analyze from their home base. His head turned and scanned quickly before he looked down at the people panicking. ". . .Risky but, Lee, Do you think you can change the output of my webbing to max, I might be able to cushion the explosion if I make a few layers o-" He'd start before the boy on the otherside cut him off. "Already on it." They'd call while Spider-man's wrist cringed. "WOO! That's tight!" He'd try to move his fingers more, but had a bit of trouble. He'd then stand up straight and shoot a large amount of web accoss the building. "WOAH! I can-" He'd start before he was stopped by the young man once more. "I know, I know, I had to put output to 180%. . .18 times a normal webbing, so you don't have the leisure of web swinging. Jump bro." He'd say while he preparing a leap and seeing the sky light up with small bolts hitting the missiles above. The Web crawler would raise a brow and manually turn down his webshooters while looking around for the source. ". . .Who the heck. . ." He'd murmur to himself while tilting his head.

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›
โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

โœš

TaraHuchiga

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

[ x ] [ x ] [ x ] :: Jแด€แด๊œฑ
๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹โ€‹ :3 :: Aแด›แด›ษชส€แด‡
- :: Eฯ™แดœษชแด˜แด˜แด‡แด…
xxx :: Lแดแด„แด€แด›ษชแดษด

Dong.... dong.... dong.... The low drone of the grandfather clock in Cixi's study did little to drown out the screams of New Yorkers once the sirens started going off. With a deep inhale, Cixi rested her head against her hand, gently massaging her temples as she released a deep sigh. She would tolerate not a second more of this. Slamming her quill down, Cixi rose from her seat. With a small flick of the wrist in the air, the double doors of Cixi's study swung open. Several robed individuals appeared before her, though she made eye contact with none of them as she advanced forwards, out of her office and through the halls of the Sanctum Santorum. "Could they be any louder out there?" She griped, her lips curled into a narrow frown as she power walked to the other end of the magical fortress. "For Heavens' sake I can even hear them in the Hallways, what purpose is there to set barriers in, through, and around the Sanctum if we still have this kind of interference? It's enough to make my ears bleed."

Arms crossed, Cixi weighed her options before heaving another sigh and settling on an annoyed pout for the remainder of her expressions. She knew that New York, of all places at least, would more than likely have enough people and/or firepower to deal with whatever threat was going on out there... but she had also sworn a duty to protect the Sanctorum regardless of what threats existed. Turning to now make direct eye contact with several robed individuals, Cixi motioned to a small group of them. "You three, with me. The rest of you, hold down the fort. Nothing gets in and nothing gets out of here. Understood?" In her trademark no nonsense tone, Cixi waited all but three seconds before nodding and making another gesture in the air, this time to open the door that led to the streets of New York.

Cษชxษช Wแดœ / / Sแดส€แด„แด‡ส€แด‡ss Sแดœแด˜ส€แด‡แดแด‡ / / . . . / / Gส€แด€ษดแด… Mแด€ษขแดœs / / Fแดส€แดแด‡ส€สŸส SHIELD / / Lแด‡แด แด‡สŸ โ‚… CสŸแด‡แด€ส€แด€ษดแด„แด‡

{ OOC ;; Cixi just gonna be roaming a bit, not open for interaction. }

[/quote

[/quote

[/quote

[/quote

[/quote

Forks Anonymous
Captain

Newbie Noob

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:08 pm
User Image
                                                        KAREN DANVERS Karen was preparing for a jam session with her favorite talking tree and monkey pal on their ship. As it was still damaged from their very rude landing, it remained sitting in the forest alongside the Hudson River. She was even going to make popcorn for a movie afterwards- Earth had so many new movies since she'd been here last. Unfortunately, before they could jam out, the news caught her attention. A missile heading for the city? It sounded bad, but surely the heroes could handle it, right? Although, Froot was awfully persuasive and convinced her to lend aid to the city. "Alright, alright! But if someone goes permanently bald from this..." she muttered as she geared up to leave. Karen flew to the city with her jet boots, fortunately before the missile had time to arrive. How was she supposed to stop a missile again? "I guess I could shoot it down before it gets to the city? Hmm..." she thought about it before coming to land on a rooftop. She would look up to see the incoming projectiles approaching...and they being struck with flashes of lightning. "Whoa! What the hey?!" she gasped. That wasn't natural lightning, was it? There weren't any clouds for that to be the case. Maybe the heroes had this under control after all.

โ—Žใ€.TITLE.ใ€‘ใ€STAR-LORDใ€‘

โ—Žใ€.AFFILIATION.ใ€‘ใ€Noneใ€‘
                                                        โ—Žใ€.ROLE.ใ€‘ใ€Drifterใ€‘
                                                        โ—Žใ€.CURRENT THEME.ใ€‘ใ€Shine On You Crazy Diamondใ€‘

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:16 am
                                User Image
                                User Image

User Imageใ€Œ โ‹„ OUTFIT โ‹„ ใ€[x]
                                                            ใ€Œ โ‹„ LOCATION โ‹„ ใ€NYC; the top of a building
                                                            ใ€Œ โ‹„ COMPANY โ‹„ ใ€Spiderman a few floors down
                                                            XXX"As if hell broke loose." Hyung-sik observed the chaos from the rooftop of an office building. Like ants running from the glare of a magnifying glass, New Yorkers frantically dispersed from the projected blast site. He was tempted to leave as well, this wasn't his battle to fight. He was certain that with all the heroes in New York City, this threat was as good as gone. However, if there was someone responsible for inciting this madness then Ghost Rider was obligated to enforce rightful justice. So, he waited. He leaned onto his bike's handle and took a long drag of his cigarette. He blew out a thick cloud of smoke when he saw flashes of lightning strike the oncoming missiles which shocking did little to stop them [ooc. correct me if I'm wrong, just going off of the discord]. "Hm." Perhaps this would be harder than Hyung-sik anticipated. He stuck his cig in between his lips so he'd get both hands on his bike handles. He revved his bike a few times, with the third one combusting the vehicle in a blanket of flames. Hyung-sik (along with his cigarette) completely enveloped in the flames. The cig was immediately destroyed while Hyung's skin blistered and peeled off to reveal a skull: The Ghost Rider's haunting visage.

He wanted to get a closer look of the missiles. So, Ghost Rider searched for a higher vantage point. Conveniently, it was located a few buildings away. After a few more reves, the fiery bike scaled down the initial building it was on- the windows under its wheel burst from the sheer force of hot rubber of glass. Without halt, the bike maneuvered through the bustling city streets until it reached its target: a large building and... Spiderman? Of course the boy scout (Sorry Capn') would arrive to save the day. "Typical Stan." How Ghost Rider didn't figure out Spiderman's true identity until recently was beyond him. Didn't matter, he needed to speak to him. Perhaps the two could come up with a plan that consisted of Spiderman stopping the missile and Ghost Rider executing the one responsible for it. He just had to get his attention. Ghost Rider once again scaled, this up upwards, the same building Spiderman was crawling on. He quickly passed the red-clad hero, his socket-less eyes landing on the other man before he reached the to of the building. Ghost Rider pulled out his chain and unraveled it until it reached the spider boy's side, as if he was offering him to climb up.

User Image
                                                            ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐Œ๐’๐“๐Ž๐๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐Š๐„๐‘ ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹[x]

killer-wolf-kun

Recycled_Memes
Crew

Newbie Noob

Forks Anonymous
Captain

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:02 pm

The response was rapid, or so it seemed as our heroes began to mobilize in the streets and rooftops of the city. The brilliant arcs of electricity that danced across the skies seemed to do little to stop the trajectory of the missile as it veered towards the city, its dull green glow becoming brighter and brighter as it approached. As the bolts of lightning danced along the surface of the missile, a stream of black smoke seemed to begin trailing out from behind.

"AIM....." Along the coastline, a wall of soldiers and army vehicles seemed to have gathered, each baring missiles and other anti-aircraft style artillery. There was a split second of silence, with tensions running high enough that everyone waited with bated breath for the command. "FIRE!" With a cacophony of sound and light, hundreds of rockets were launched upwards towards the missile. One by one, each of them hit dead on, leaving behind a thunderous roar and brilliant explosion in its wake, but little to show for it as the missile continued advancing.

T Minus 13 minutes...

TaraHuchiga

killer-wolf-kun

Forks Anonymous

DragonYolk

Recycled_Memes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:53 pm
User Image

| Deadpool | Mood: Whimsical | Company Cab Driver > Passerby | Location: Taxi > Sidewalk of NY|

โ—” " Andโ€…I'mโ€…not shelved 'causeโ€…sex sells
But how long 'til I'mโ€…canceled?
I get drunk and I'm reckless
Stalk my Twitter, stan my bullshit

" So, I bet you're all wondering just where I'm headed today, well- funny story. There's this big ol' missile that's flying through the sky right now, and I figured I ought to do something about it. You see- I'm a bit of what you would call a hero, or one in the making. Kinda got off on the wrong foot in my early years, ya know... Trying to make ends meet- selling drugs, doing drugs, you know- Normal super things! Ah! I see you aren't listening..." At which point the garbed man would crawl over his seat into the front passenger, "Sir- please... this isn't-" "Ah! much better- now as I was sayi-- Mmmmm.... Nice~" "Oh, yeah. It's new car smell--" Tobias would wave it off before motioning to the dash, "Nonono, the girl, she waiting for you back home?" The cab driver would look visibly confused before glancing down, a soft sigh leaving his lips as she slouched in his seat, "No. She would have made a fine wife- as sweet as she was beautiful, but alas- her heart belonged to another..." At some point or another, Tobias would have shifted his entire posture to now be sitting cross legged looking at the male before him, "Ya know, I think I was sent here for a reason, my friend." "You... did call for a cab- you were just telling me the re-" "Uh uh uh, shshshsh... I think I can help you out buddy~ Take a little advice from me, love it a beautiful thing. When you find it, the whole world has that fresh feeling of New car smell!" The cab driver looked just as confused as any normal person would when Tobias would even udder so much as a hello to them, "Right..." Tobias would quickly glance out the window before looking back to him, "Seems this is my stop good friend, remember what I said; Kill the man who took your lover~" "Sir, you didn-" "ANYWAY! It's been good seeing you Dopinder- I feel like we've had this conversation already; hm." (Spoiler: We absolutely did this ******** dumbass!!) The car would soon pull to a stop.

The door was kicked open and the red suited man would now be out on the side-walk, doing a few squats before pulling a VERY obvious wedgie form his cheeks, "Sir, that'll be... 27.50$" Now turning to look at the man for a moment before shaking his head, "Oh! I never carry my wallet while out on a mission; ruins the lines of my suit!" Dopinder looked all but impressed with the man as he let out a heavy sigh of annoyance, followed by clearing the meter. "But, I can offer this to you!" Raising his hand and holding it back into the vehicle, "A crisp High-five~" The two would exchange in the menial action before Tobi would give a brief wave, "And! I'll see you tomorrow for my 5 o'clock!" Taking off without another word, he started jogging down the street towards the site.

"Now; to all of you out there who are wondering just what I'm going to do to solve this little issue that's becoming increasingly more troublesome as the time goes on, I HAVE NO ******** IDEA!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ—• So raise up your glasses to going out of fashion
To acronyms, sex cams, and social distractions
'Cause everything's changing,
and I don't know s**t about s**t

โ–‚โ–‚ โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚ โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚ โ–‚ โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚ โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚
| O.O.C: | Thoughts: "I absolutely ripped off a script- for the most part." |

TaraHuchiga

killer-wolf-kun

Forks Anonymous

DragonYolk

Recycled_Memes

Cthulhu-sama

Krampus

Forks Anonymous
Captain

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:34 am
User ImageUser Image

[ x ] [ x ] [ x ] :: Jแด€แด๊œฑ
๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹โ€‹ :3 :: Aแด›แด›ษชส€แด‡
- :: Eฯ™แดœษชแด˜แด˜แด‡แด…
xxx :: Lแดแด„แด€แด›ษชแดษด

Watching with bated breath as the first series of rockets were launched at the oncoming missile, Cixi couldn't help but to frown when she saw that the blasts did little to slow the trajectory down. There was at least some level of consolation, knowing that someone in the city had tried to stop it with lightning prior to the government's failed attempt - someone was on site already. The fabled Thor, perhaps? The thought of seeing him again elicited somewhat mixed feelings in the pit of her stomach. Was it her fault for ghosting him after the accident? Certainly. But did she miss him, after not speaking for all these years? ... Now that was debatable.

Shrugging the thought off, Cixi was quick to act, raising her hands up into the air as she faced in the direction of the oncoming missile. "Sutra number four..." She began, her voice echoing as mystical energy started to gather around her. A ripple of shimmering gold magical electricity danced along her arms, concentrating at the palms of both of her outstretched palms. "... ๅญฝ้•œๅœฐ็‹ฑ (nie jing di yu)" Demon-shaped heads formed at the palms of her hands before, at her command, they were launched out into the sky. Connected by an arm and a leg, they expanded outwards, stretching their connected limbs together as a shimmering film of gold began to line the skies. Like a gigantic floating circular mirror with the demon heads on either side of it, Niejing spanned several city blocks, blanketing them with an incredibly faint golden glow that was barely noticeable to the untrained eye. Cixi hoped her barrier would at least provide another level of cushioning, or even reflect the missile as is the intended purpose of her magical spell.

Cษชxษช Wแดœ / / Sแดส€แด„แด‡ส€แด‡ss Sแดœแด˜ส€แด‡แดแด‡ / / . . . / / Gส€แด€ษดแด… Mแด€ษขแดœs / / Fแดส€แดแด‡ส€สŸส SHIELD / / Lแด‡แด แด‡สŸ โ‚… CสŸแด‡แด€ส€แด€ษดแด„แด‡

{ OOC ;; ... }

TaraHuchiga

killer-wolf-kun

Cthulhu-sama

DragonYolk

Recycled_Memes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:12 pm
User Image
๐Ÿ•ทSpider-man๐Ÿ•ท

The Lightning hit while the spider would stare, his eyes blinked under his large white optics and his throat swallowed some of his fear of mothernature intervening with Mankind. Though it seemed that it did nothing, that was a bummer. The shooters would grip his wrist tighter again while the missiles went up and Leon began to talk in his ear. "If the force of several bolts of lightning did nothing, the impact of even a thousand missles wouldn't be able to do much against something that durable, yes, it's more destructive in nature bu-" He would tap his ear while shaking his head and putting his webshooters together, allowing them to touch. "Lee, calcs later, I need to focus." He'd murmur seeing the accuracy of his brother's words. He'd shoot a ball of web out towards the top of a building, and started to preform these at a quick pace. The mirror forming over the city would help , bu-wait, what was that? He would see the demon's face as Stan felt a shiver down his spine. "What's next, Death on a motorcycle?" He'd say to himself, before hearing a rev. He didn't have to look as he felt the wind pass him. ". . .And oddly enough that's the least odd thing I've dealt with." He'd say, seeing the chain. Stan would tap his web shooter on his left while shooting it up, to the wheel of the bike, and pulling himself towards Ghost Rider. "Yo." He'd call from his Spider-hang. His feet perched on the web, upside down, while a hand held it for balance. He would be looking up to the hero-ish flame birgade while turning back to the sky. ". . .Nice stickers." He'd say out loud, hintingly before seeing the barrier and a few webs made to catch the missiles.

"Don't think you can pull out a missile's soul can ya?" He'd ask while moving to a more comfortable position, swinging in a quick motion to a perch on the edge of the roof. Spider-man's hand going , immediately to work on his webshooters. ". . .Though quips and smart lip aside. . .I think if you can get me around those roof tops to make a cushiony web, it'll limit damages. . .And um. . .If you feel like trying to keep me on while I try to pull the Missile a bit away from the city too while you're at it. I'll owe you a slice." He'd say while an audible face palm could be heard from Leon on the otherside of the mic.

โœš

TaraHuchiga

Forks Anonymous

Cthulhu-sama

Recycled_Memes

DragonYolk

killer-wolf-kun
Crew

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Forks Anonymous
Captain

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:28 pm

"COMMANDER, NO DAMAGE WAS DONE. AWAITING ORDERS." The situation was getting more tense with the soldiers by the dock when, after the smoke cleared, they realized that all the firepower on reserve did little to stop the missile's trajectory. With little options left, the man in charge nodded. "Bring out the cannon. If this doesn't stop it, then by the Gods there's little else we can do..."

An armored truck rolled through the street, stopping short of the dock as the back opened to expose a contraption that looked more alien than human - a large rod with a sphere at the tip, mounted on a base. At its core, a collection of glowing yellow and green rocks. The machine whirred with a dull buzz that caused minor pulsations in the air. "FIRE AT WILL."

At the tip, the air started condensing around it, causing a loud rumble that reverberated through the dock and the nearby predicted blast site. The truck itself began to collapse on its own weight it seemed, as the weapon continued to charge. When everything was aligned, the machine shot a single ray of condensed yellow-green energy into the sky.

Just as the missile slipped into a brief cover of clouds, the attack seemed to make contact with the clouds themselves and immediately dispersed them in all directions... yet it seemed the attack stopped short of actually hitting the missile. Frozen in place, the energy bolt merely hovered while the missile continued forward. Teetering dangerously close to the shoreline now, a shadow of the missile could be seen cast over the ocean... though it looked almost as if there were fingers wriggling around where the shadow was being cast.

Miraculously, tracing back along the path of the missile, the rockets that had been launched at it previously seemed to all be reforming again... but in reverse, as if the events were being played on rewind again. Fire formed into a metal casing that slowly travelled backwards, but with a pulse produced from the missile, both the energy bolt and the rockets that were suspended moved forwards, colliding into each other to create a massive shockwave that expanded outwards and cleared the sky of all clouds before collapsing in on itself in a single point. "Mmmh. That was close." A voice came from the skies, alerting everyone of a new presence. But who... or what was it?

T Minus 7 minutes...

TaraHuchiga

killer-wolf-kun

Forks Anonymous

DragonYolk

Cthulhu-sama

Recycled_Memes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:41 pm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXโ˜…ๅฝก ๐“–๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฒ ๐“๐“ต๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ด ๅฝกโ˜…
XXXXโ™”โ—žxx โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
XXโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

User Image
โœ‚XXXIt's all over now, Don't try to put me down Chaos is rising and you and your little friends won't stop me today
XXXXXXXXDon't resist me 'cuz
You're not strong enough to break me down๏ธต Don't try to deny I'm the king from here on out
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
XXXXXXI'm the spirit of chaos the image of evil, don't deny. I'm gonna turn your world around and then I'll watch you cry
XXXXXXXDon't fight it. Just look at the chaos rising everywhere.
XXXXXXXXGame over. I'm plunging your world into everlasting despair โ™ฅ
๏ฝก ๏ฝก ๏ฝกDrifterXXSecond Gen Loki

XXXIt didn't work. It didn't work. It didn't work. s**t. WHY DIDN'T IT WORK!? Gili's mind started working double time as they tried to calculate exactly what could withstand a blast from the lightning that an Asgardian brought forth. There wasn't many options and none of them were good at all. If was what they were thinking, then it spelled nothing good and there was no way in hell that they would be able to fight off something like that. They covered their ears as the military blasts fired off and once again it had no effect. s**t. They really were ********. They suddenly were alerted to more people joining their perch and frowned. Who was crazy enough to climb this high? They soon got their answer in the form of........ A fiery skeleton and some kid in bright red spider pajamas? Well the kid had deluded themselves to think they were an actual spider at least by the webs they could make. They filed away questions for later and focused on the skeleton for a moment. Seems they had ridden a motorbike up the building so they had some ability. They could prove useful. They weren't sure about the spider kid though. That remained to be seen. They then noticed another magical signature. A witch or wizard of some sort? They didn't think there were any in the city. They'd have to be more cautious in the future it seemed. Then the kid suggested something rather ridiculous. Opening their mouth to retort, they were quickly silenced by the military's next response.

XXXQuickly covering their ears again, they shivered a little at the sheer force of power whatever the military was using displayed. What. In. The. Hell. Did. These. Humans. Have. Their. Hands. On? That kind of power would be enough to wipe out even Asgard if given the chance. They'd have to find a way to destroy that weapon later for the sake of the galaxy. It too, however, seemed to have no effect one whatever it was that was hurtling towards them. Instead, what happened next made Gili's blood run cold. It seemed as if all damage had reversed itself like it had never happened and SOMETHING SPOKE. Gritting their teeth, Gili turned to the people gathered, opening a mind-link for those not close enough to hear them speak and their Uncle so he'd hurry his a** up. "Whatever that thing is I do not believe we have the combined capabilities to take it down. We need to allow it to speak and see if it can be reasoned with. Whatever you do DO NOT ATTACK IT. It was able to reverse the damage of something that could very well destroy the heavens like it was NOTHING. Think well before you act and together we may all make it out alive." They said before floating up, hoping to intercept whatever it was that was approaching before it had a chance to attack everyone and the city. Hopefully everyone listened. Perhaps if they could figure out what it was they could figure out how to take it down with minimal casualties.

killer-wolf-kun

Forks Anonymous

Cthulhu-sama

Recycled_Memes

DragonYolk

TaraHuchiga

Recycled_Memes
Crew

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:36 pm
                                User Image
                                User Image

User Imageใ€Œ โ‹„ OUTFIT โ‹„ ใ€[x]
                                                            ใ€Œ โ‹„ LOCATION โ‹„ ใ€NYC; the top of a building
                                                            ใ€Œ โ‹„ COMPANY โ‹„ ใ€Spiderman a few floors down
                                                            XXXIt'd make sense that the wall climber would find any opportunity to show off. The Ghost Rider let his chain dangle from his right hand while the other hand rested on the man's leg. He only response to Spider Man's sticker comment was a gruff, uninterested grunt. He didn't even respond to the other man's attempt at creating small talk. It didn't contribute anything to mitigating the situation other than wasting time. "Classic Stan, his playfulness can be so... Disturbing." Ghost Rider attentively listened when the subject went back to a legitimate course of action, his hand slowly pulling up his chain until it was short enough for him to sling it around his body.

"Fine." Ghost Rider was going to hold Spider Man to that damn pizza or else he'll make due with eating the twink's soul instead. Then something happened that threatened Spider Man's plan. "Hell." When he saw orbs of energy make contact with the missiles, the Ghost Rider braced his bike for impact. Damn, shock waves up the a**. Hopefully Spider Man could protect himself with his own webs. Smoke filled the air, which didn't bother the literal fiery skull at all. However, the voice. The voice struck the Ghost Rider rotten. Before he could speak to Spider Man, the Ghost Rider heard another unfamilair voice resonate in his head.

"Whatever that thing is I do not believe we have the combined capabilities to take it down. We need to allow it to speak and see if it can be reasoned with. Whatever you do DO NOT ATTACK IT. It was able to reverse the damage of something that could very well destroy the heavens like it was NOTHING. Think well before you act and together we may all make it out alive." --- "Yeah right." Ghost Rider was confident that anything capable of causing so much panick and destruction was far from the diplomatic type. From the distance he saw a slender body rise up from the ground, presumably the source of the disembodied voice. "Hold on, Stan" Ghost Rider replied, unaware of his accidental namedrop. He revved his bike a few times before taking off from the building so he'd be on top of the building closest to the collision site. Hopefully Spider Man was fast enough to not get crushed by his bike. Ghost Rider flawlessly landed on the building he aimed for (ooc- Whether or not Stan made it, sorry chief hue) and pulled out his chain. As he did so, the metal would spark and burst into flames. Even under the illusion that this thing could be 'reasoned' with, Ghost Rider was still going to be prepared for the worst possible scenario.

User Image
                                                            ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐Œ๐’๐“๐Ž๐๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐Š๐„๐‘ ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹[x]

killer-wolf-kun

TaraHuchiga

Forks Anonymous

Cthulhu-sama

DragonYolk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:31 pm
User Image

| Deadpool | Mood: Whimsical > Exhausted > Annoyed > Exchausted > READY TO RAGE | Company Passerby > No one > Ghostie and Spidey | Location: Side Walk > Building > Elevator > Rooftop |

โ—” " Andโ€…I'mโ€…not shelved 'causeโ€…sex sells
But how long 'til I'mโ€…canceled?
I get drunk and I'm reckless
Stalk my Twitter, stan my bullshit

At some point or another, the man had nabbed one of those uber bikes the locals hyped about for just a small price; of course only after he had to find a way to pay for it- a gracious man who he managed to yoink the card out of his back pocket-- but anyway not the point! His gaze lifted to the sky to see the shimmering lights with a circular disk soon forming with demon heads on the otherside, "Man. I really should have became a pastor..." He muttered to himself as he kept peddling his way towards the site. He was still a bit off- but he however did catch a glance of a familiar flaming man, and another clad in that signature tighty-redies and bluesies (God how stupid does that sound to read?) Good, at least they were here too, so if this missile in the slim chance turned out to be nothing important they could at least all go grab a bite to eat afterwars-- of course if it didn't involve his back being snapped first for Hyung's frustration...

Soon hopping off of the bike he would sprint a bit further before coming to a hault, toppling over to grab his knees and hunker over to catch his breath. "And to the audience this is why cardio is important!" The brief spout of questionable interaction who who knows what was cut short when a voice ripped through his head which caused him to grab on to the sides of his head, "PATRICIA I TOLD YOU NO!" But- it wasn't his imagination. Once his initial freak-out was over which consisted him tripping over a bench and landing face first into a trash can, Deadpool was hanging into the mouth of the can as he listened to the voice, "Sure thing disembodied voice in my head! Let me get right on that- bold of you to think that I was going to do anything useful anyway is pretty damn bold! Actually-" His head popped out of the can, "I can get someone to throw me at it!"

But he neglected the first voice was heard which had him looking back at the context before hand, "Now- when working on how to react to things, it's courteous to react to them in order which this dumbass clearly did not!" Flinging his body around he would look at nothing in particular before narrowing his eyes at the ethereal screen of all knowing- (We call that a computer.) Taking off once more, he would at one point or another make his way into the build that the others were presumably on. Sauntering past the office workers who were scattering about to flee, he would make his way into an elevator. Making himself comfortable within, "Man. I really hate these things- the drowning music that makes you want to bash your head into the wall..." He would glance to the mirror against the parallel wall to the door. Running his index finger along it he would shake his head, "Not yet- soon~" Humming along to the song, he would step out on to the top floor before rounding to the stairs where he would climb the remaining distance.

"Who ever made it to where you can;t ride an elevator up to the very tipy top of a building should be sued and fired. This is ridiculous! I mean, come on- do you really want to climb several more flights of stairs just to have a convenient smoke on a work day? Or what about those of us who don't have any mystical powers of any sort. Like, really? Think of the little guys... "

Finally out on top of the building, he's kick the door open before his body flung forward on to the ground, not sitting on his hands and knees, "For ******** sake! I should have quit smoking all those years ago.... Out of everything that can heal it's self, these ******** lungs are dog s**t..." Panting and out of breath he would let out a wheeze before pulling himself up, "Never fear for Simon Belmont--- Wait... That isn't my line..." Rubbing his temples he would fling himself back around, "You get the idea..."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ—• So raise up your glasses to going out of fashion
To acronyms, sex cams, and social distractions
'Cause everything's changing,
and I don't know s**t about s**t

โ–‚โ–‚ โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚ โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚ โ–‚ โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚ โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

| O.O.C: | Thoughts: ". . . ." |

Speech โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚ & Wall โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

TaraHuchiga

killer-wolf-kun

Forks Anonymous

DragonYolk

Recycled_Memes

Cthulhu-sama

Krampus

killer-wolf-kun
Crew

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:31 pm
User Image
๐Ÿ•ทSpider-man๐Ÿ•ท

He'd see that the statement was agreed with while the young man smiled under the mask like the goof he was while rubbing the back of his head. "Well, ya know, I didn't expect it to be so easy Rider-man." He'd joke while his skin got goosebumps, his pupils shrunk, and his mind told him one thing. Spider-Stan would plant himself and shoot two webs to his feet as the explosion came, rocking the sky. Spidey coughed a bit after feeling his webs get blown off and his communications being blocked with his brother. He'd let the coughs subside while looking up to the events in the sky knowing he could help if he put his mind to it. Though, after a voice would flood his mind. The Spider would become wary while looking around for who it might be and why they connected to him. Though their words weren't exactly the most sound to Stan, or kind. "Man, Paw Patrol episodes have been getting more mature lately." He'd joke about before hearing the rev on the engine. His sense tingled once more as the door flew open to the roof of the building, alerting him to two beings. Ghost Rider about to squash him, and Deadpool's late entrance. Stan would yelp before leaping high up, letting his gnads barely avoid a singe from the flaming skull. Before his hands went to opposing directions. One of them shot a tricky shot onto the back of Ghost Rider's bike, pulling himself from that direction towards the deathly hero. "It's Spider-man! SPIDER-MAN!" He'd call out before shooting a web back at the same time, to attach to Deadpool's chest, pulling him. "C'mon on you. We're going on a joy ride."

His body would pull Deadpool, attempting to atleast get him to the back of the Rider's bike while he attached himself to the side, opposing his chain. "Thanks for the lift. . ." He'd say in a half thankful tone. Though not long after, his hand tapped his eye twice, to activate a hud. He would look to the sky seeing what was to come and gulped a bit. "Plan hasn't changed. Layer up the buildings, Missile or hand, it'll slow the impact." He'd tell them, hopefully Tobi made it onto the bike. "Deadpool, Cover the far for me and Ghost Rider,in the movies, this is part where gargoyles come from the sky. Ghost Rider, any hostile thing that close, please take care of it, while I try to connect these webs. . .A-and I'm fast so, don't slow down on my account." He'd call out while his first burst of webbing hit a building, and he'd aim another while standing crouching comfortably on the side of the bike. "I hope it's not a bumpy ride."

โœš

TaraHuchiga

Forks Anonymous

Cthulhu-sama

Recycled_Memes

DragonYolk

New York

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash