Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC - Budew Drop Inn (Day 3.5) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:44 am
With the Wild Area challenge coming to a close, everyone was exhausted. Every room was booked with the competitors, at least two to a room. Some completely fine, while others needing some extra care. Outside of the Inn, there were fans around town talking about this last part of the challenge as all the screens showed highlights of the Wild Area challenge.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:05 am
Ulla was checked into her own room as she was laying on the bed so peacefully. Mimikyu was laying right next to her hand. Meanwhile Leon was running through the halls looking for his sister's room. "Out of my way!" He said passing by some contenders as he finally found his sisters room. A Chansey was in the room changing her IV bag. Leon looked like a total mess. His uniform was covered in dirt and ripped up from Cloud's katana. His wounds stopped bleeding for awhile now as they were healing on there own. Now they were just turning into scarring. Chansey panicked seeing how many slashes and burning spots there were on his body. "I'm fine nurse Chansey. I'll take care of my sister from here. Thank you." He said gratefully as Chansey left the room.

Now, it was just the two siblings and the Mimikyu that was sitting on the bed with its trainer. Leon walked over to the bed as he knelt down right in failure and held onto Ulla's smaller hand compared to his tightly. "Ulla...please. I need you to wake up." He said as he can barely feel his sister's fairy energy. "Mom...Dad...please...save your daughter...please...she has so many people that love her. So. Very. Much." he whimpered. He remembered feeling this same way a long, long time ago. His memories of that time started playing. "Ulla. C'mon. You can pull off another miracle." He was begging for a response as he sat on the bed gently. Suddenly, Lucario broke out of his Pokeball from Ulla's bag as he quickly ran to his trainers side. "Master Ulla!" He said in a panic as he felt his master aura as it was reduced down to just a small ember. "How did this happen?!" "...What matters is that. She's still alive for now. Her channeling constantly with Magearna and her Pokemon is probably whats keeping her hanging on. For now-" Lucario then grabbed Leon's collar. "That doesn't answer my question. What. Happened. To. My. Master? How did she become this weak so suddenly? Master Ulla shouldn't have last that much energy once she had a Fair Pokemon out! Even if she did give her Artifact to you for a brief moment. That shouldn't have put her body in this sort of shock!"  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:04 pm
A knock would come at Ulla and Leon's door, followed by it opening. I felt a bit bad about barging in, but I wanted to see my daughter. "How's she holding up?" I asked, though I somewhat knew the answer already. Her energy, what was left of it, was easy enough to sense. I stepped in, with Rala and Indie following behind me, the two having been revitalized by a trip to the nearby Pokemon Center after I'd laid Keiko down to rest in our room.

I sighed as I saw Ulla still unconscious. "I wish I knew more about this sort of thing. If only they'd let us teleport back to headquarters so Doc Owl could take a look at her. I tried asking around at the Pokemon Center, but didn't have any luck." I kept my thoughts to myself after that. I seriously had no idea how to handle this situation.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:14 pm
As the fights finally came to a close on the third day, the Snagems would find themselves once again in comfort as opposed to the hard ground of the wild area, with possible suspect of getting raided by Ghost Pokemon as they dreamed and slept. With each of the Snagems, at least the ones left over, turned over to their rooms, Tristen found himself sharing a room with Freth. While it wasn't unheard of for him, what was however was the reason why. His adoptive father wasn't here. Last the Manetric hybrid knew, the two separated ways, Tristen having to go deal with a Jynx hybrid and subsequently a gargantuan Kingler while the now-missing Articuno hybrid went off to go square off with Horus, much to the boy's chagrin. Unfortunately, it would be this evening where he was explained to by Freth as to why. It wasn't Horus that put him out of the competition, but instead an assailant, the odd colored Articuno female hybrid which attempted to kill him out of the blue that Freth ended up rescuing him from...if barely.

Losing Crystal at one point and now nearly losing someone else in such a fashion got Tristen to suggest to Freth that the team should drop out of this tournament. Between the Shadow Pokemon they had to contend with getting here and slowly losing members beyond the scope of the tournament and beyond their own control for that matter left Tristen to believe that there wasn't exactly peace here. Freth couldn't really argue the reasoning, but could at the least argue this was out of a position of fear. That said, it did raise one thing that Freth remembered she had to discuss with Sub. However, first things was first...

As Tristen was on one side of the room, tending to the Pokemon he brought along or captured in this tournament, Freth was on a bed, SNAG out and making a call back to headquarters, namely to get Doc Owl on the line. Once on, they started discussing about the matters at hand.

"So, how bad is it?" Freth asked.

"He'll pull through...eventually..." Doc said on the screen. Freth would watch Doc take his glasses off, setting them down on something. Perhaps a counter, or a desk. Freth couldn't really see. "Though I'd have to say, how he still functions in life is beyond me. Not even S22 gave him so through of a thrashing."

"To be quite fair, S22 had nearly a dozen other targets to contend with at once." Freth said.

"Fair. Though either way, he's going to have problems getting up. Between the various external injuries, the internal injuries induced by what I presume to be some sort of psychic power, to the damage caused by that sword. Hinterbane, was it?"

"Mm-hm." Freth acknowledged.

"Blizzard's power distribution which regulates his various ice type abilities is in shambles. Between him overtaxing his capabilities at the brink and the blade forcefully, by its nature, doing its own unique form of damage, while I suspect he will recover, it will be quite some time in doing so. This is usually something not many springs back from normally, let alone easily."

"Is he still out?"

"He is. I'll have to monitor him in the med lab for a while in which time. He's not completely out of the woods yet. I'm still having diagnostics done, making sure there is nothing I've overlooked. I doubly don't want to take any chances because I'd rather not put anything past being assaulted with a weapon of the more mystical in nature."

"By the way, that assassin had to have came by the headquarters. Did you not feel anything, like a new presence or something of that sort? She had to have been there long enough to comb it to make sure that Blizzard wasn't there, let alone get Hinterbane without making much of a noise. And you got senses sharper than anyone else in headquarters." Freth said.

"Hoo, my dear, every day since after the end of the Ordeal with Ein has been relatively quiet and nothing out of the ordinary caught my attention. Though, I'm left perplexed how it didn't get GRAY's attention. I can only suspect some psychic abilities that we'll never know about now." Doc said.

"Speaking of our psychic assassin, I need to go talk to Sub. Keep me posted." Freth said.

"It will be done." Doc said.

The transmission ended and Freth sat the SNAG in her lap. She scratched around her wrist to satiate an itch she had then looked back towards Tristen. Tristen heard pretty much everything discussed between her and Doc. Tristen's mood continued to sour, noted by the slight grimace on his face. "Some vacation, huh?" Freth asked.

"I guess we know why Blizz doesn't really like taking them." Tristen said.

"I will admit that there has been a lot going on over the past few days that seemed like there's something out there hellbent on raining on our parade, but we can't really let it get the better of us. How'd we live otherwise?" Freth said.

"I guess..." Tristen said.

"At any rate, I'll be back shortly. Need to go talk to Sub." Freth said, stashing her SNAG and getting up off the bed. As she made her way to the door. "Just...relax. Blizzard wouldn't want you to constantly mope around, especially on his account. You and your Pokemon go get something to eat here shortly. Okay?"

"...okay." Tristen replied.

Freth would eventually leave the room, once again scratching at her arm briefly before walking down the halls to find where Sub is at.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:17 pm
Ryan wanders into his room and flops onto an open bed. Now that the adrenaline of the past few hours was starting to ebb away, he was feeling the exhaustion creep in. He needed time to rest and recharge, not sure what the next round would bring, especially with the element of the unknown that Chairman Rose kept around everything. Ryan lets out a gusty sigh as he stares up at the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:20 pm
Both Lucario and Leon heard the knock at the door. To a surprise, it was Ter without Keiko. "...she's barely hanging on." Lucario glared at Leon as he said those words. "How could you say that?!" "Because Lucario it's the truth." Lucario let Leon go as he walked over to the window to calm himself down. Leon fixed his shirt as he held onto Ulla's hand. "...Even a trip to see Doc Owl won't be enough." Leon ruffled his hair as he was wondering how he could fix this. "How is Keiko? I'm surprised she didn't fight you to make sure Ulla was okay." He asked as Lucario started walking to Ulla's back as he chucked it behind him. He then walked over to Leon and held out his hand. "...I'm gonna bring them to the Pokemon Center. That way when Master does wake up. She doesn't have to worry about that. Besides, I'm sure there is something there you would like to speak about with master's adopted parents?" Leon tensed up slightly as Lucario was able to read him. He merely handed his bag to the Aura Pokemon. Lucario was about to leave the room but glanced at Mimikyu.

"Don't you want to come?" Mimikyu made a scratching noise as it shook his head. Lucario merely nodded as he did a slight bow to Ter out of respect as he left the room. "...I think it'll be better to tell you when Keiko and Sub are available."  

Cecile Silverstone

DeoLux

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:31 pm
After coming into the inn, getting his key, and going to his room to snooze, he feels something is not right.
*growl*
"again? I just ate before the fight!" he thinks to himself as he hears his stomach growling madly. "Ok I guess it is to eat I go" he sighs as he then heads downstairs to the common area and goes to the dining area and orders 2 full meals and he slowly gets to enjoy the meal, in peace, and hopefully meet some more snagems in the process. Even with the table full of food, he thinks to himself, "I eat all this much now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:47 pm
Brian got a room for himself after getting Ulla checked in, and he waited until Nurse Joy's Chansey was caring for Ulla before going to his own room. It was nothing spectacular, just a normal room, yet it was big enough for him to let out his Pokemon, if he wished. After putting his things in his room, he walked back to the front counter to get his team healed, and once he had them back, he looked to Nurse Joy. "Would ye mind if I borrow the kitchen for a while?" he asked. "I'm running low on poffins, so I'd like to make a new batch while I've got the chance."

Nurse Joy, seeing no issue with this as long as he cleaned up after himself, gave a nod and a smile, and Brian returned the gesture as he let Firebrand and Lu out of their Pokeballs and headed for the kitchen to prepare his treats. As he did so, he noticed the Luxray hybrid from before, sitting at a table by himself with a few plates of food. "Hey, ye're the hybrid from before," he said, stopping a short distance away, in front of the Luxray hybrid. "I never got a chance to thank ye for helping us out. If not for ye stepping in when ye did, Firebrand, here, would have been knocked out by that Golurk. My name's Brian, by the way."  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:56 pm
I kind of smirked at Leon's concern for Keiko. "She passed out in my arms before we even got to the inn," I told him. "Her energy was giving me all kinds of mixed signals while I carried her here, too. I can't help but get the feeling that Ulla here isn't the only one who pushed herself too far."

I rubbed the back of my neck as Lucario walked out. "She's probably going to be out for the rest of the night, if not a good chunk of tomorrow, too, so I wouldn't hold your breath on talking to her any time soon," I regretfully explained. I then felt a tiny hand on my shoulder and turned my head in that direction. "Master, do you still want us to try to heal her?" Rala asked. Indie spoke up in Pokespeak, apparently eager to help Ulla, too. I could only shake my head at them, though. "I don't think that's a good idea. We don't really know what's going on with her body, and for all we know feeding her more Fairy energy could make her condition worse. The best thing for her right now is probably a physician qualified to deal with channelers," I told them with a sigh. "You can try helping Keiko, though. Maybe with your help, she'll be able to wake up at a reasonable hour tomorrow," I added with a smirk, wanting to show that I wasn't upset with my fiancee.

Rala nodded and left. Indie, however, gave Ulla one last longing look before following her fellow Psychic-type. With that, I turned to face Leon. "As for Sub, I haven't seen him since I got here. I wouldn't be surprised if he stayed behind to support those of us intending on competing, though I can see him wanting to compete as well, so I can't be sure of either."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:50 pm
DragonFang099
Brian got a room for himself after getting Ulla checked in, and he waited until Nurse Joy's Chansey was caring for Ulla before going to his own room. It was nothing spectacular, just a normal room, yet it was big enough for him to let out his Pokemon, if he wished. After putting his things in his room, he walked back to the front counter to get his team healed, and once he had them back, he looked to Nurse Joy. "Would ye mind if I borrow the kitchen for a while?" he asked. "I'm running low on poffins, so I'd like to make a new batch while I've got the chance."

Nurse Joy, seeing no issue with this as long as he cleaned up after himself, gave a nod and a smile, and Brian returned the gesture as he let Firebrand and Lu out of their Pokeballs and headed for the kitchen to prepare his treats. As he did so, he noticed the Luxray hybrid from before, sitting at a table by himself with a few plates of food. "Hey, ye're the hybrid from before," he said, stopping a short distance away, in front of the Luxray hybrid. "I never got a chance to thank ye for helping us out. If not for ye stepping in when ye did, Firebrand, here, would have been knocked out by that Golurk. My name's Brian, by the way."

Raising his head after finishing his food, leaving the plates clean. He notices the young human who he remembered saving. Standing up and looking down on him, he smiles and says "No problem Brian, my name is Deolux, pleasure to meet you." holding out his hand to shake Brian but noting that he is a human, and Deolux is a hybrid, a strong one at that.  

DeoLux

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:05 am
Sub would be found in a quiet hallway somewhere in the hotel, standing in front of a vending machine, motionless as he stared at a bag of Liepos. The mascot always bothered him, an orange Liepard. It was ridiculous, even if he understood the color concept, orange like their cheesy ring shaped snacks, he still questioned why a Liepard? What does an apex predator have to do with junk food? It was a strange thing for him to be so focused on, with everything else he could be, and should be, worried about, but he simply couldn't take his eyes off the sunglasses wearing bipedal Liepard smiling at him from behind the vending machine's glass. Mocking him even. Over what though?

"They always taste stale." The man said aloud, seemingly to himself but he wasn't alone. "Hey, Freth." Sub finally acknowledge the woman approaching him, the hybrid likely standing right behind him by the time he finally did speak to her. How Freth managed to locate him was anyone's guess, maybe she was developing a sixth sense for locating people. "How's Blizz?" He spoke again, stilling staring at that stupid mascot. "It's like a hybrid, but dumb." He said, implying the Liepos mascot.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:38 pm
"Then talking to you and Sub will have to do." Leon said as he starred at Ulla's IV bag. None of this was new to him. This sort of scene. These sort of emotions. "...Do you mind looking for Sub? I want a few more moments with my sister before I tell you guys." He said solemnly. When Ter left the room, Leon gripped his sister's hand a little tighter. "Ulla, I've never told this secret to anyone. And, I'm afraid when I do...this will reveal a whole new side of channeling....the dangers of it...the miracles...it's always just been me." He said as he knelt down his knees once again as he rested his head on the side of the bed. "Mom, Dad please...I'm begging you...help her wake up...I will move Alola across the sea and back...Just help my sister...you've always looked out for your daughter. Where are you now? Tell me what I need to do to bring her back..."

As the Poison Channeler was begging for his sister, he felt a sharp pain in his hand as it started to climb up to his shoulder. He felt this pain before, back in the Fairy Realm. Back when he killed Zera. But this time, it didn't give off a menacing dark glow.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:57 pm
"He's probably busy helping everyone else, but sure. Maybe he'd know a way to sneak in some medical help for Ulla while we're at it," I offered.

With that, I closed the door behind me and started heading out into the common area, where, in adjacent hallway, I found Sub and, by extension, Freth, the former of whom was staring at a vending machine. I stopped and waiting for him to get whatever he was getting, but he just kept staring at it. "Am I missing something?" I asked before turning to look at Freth.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:33 pm
SubonicXP
Sub would be found in a quiet hallway somewhere in the hotel, standing in front of a vending machine, motionless as he stared at a bag of Liepos. The mascot always bothered him, an orange Liepard. It was ridiculous, even if he understood the color concept, orange like their cheesy ring shaped snacks, he still questioned why a Liepard? What does an apex predator have to do with junk food? It was a strange thing for him to be so focused on, with everything else he could be, and should be, worried about, but he simply couldn't take his eyes off the sunglasses wearing bipedal Liepard smiling at him from behind the vending machine's glass. Mocking him even. Over what though?

"They always taste stale." The man said aloud, seemingly to himself but he wasn't alone. "Hey, Freth." Sub finally acknowledge the woman approaching him, the hybrid likely standing right behind him by the time he finally did speak to her. How Freth managed to locate him was anyone's guess, maybe she was developing a sixth sense for locating people. "How's Blizz?" He spoke again, stilling staring at that stupid mascot. "It's like a hybrid, but dumb." He said, implying the Liepos mascot.

Frankly, it took a bit to find him, but when she did, he seemed to have a lot on his mind as well. Unfortunately, she did come here to give some sort of status, so might as well. "He's alive. Though, Doc says he's not out of the woods. That attacker really left him messed up." she said, taking note of the vending machines. Walking to a drink machine, she took off her pack, searching through it until she pulled out a pack of straws, one already opened as seen with a clip on the end. She pulled one back and clipped the bag back then went to the machine. Putting money in and purchasing a Rawst Lemonade drink. "He hasn't woke up since getting back to headquarters so...no telling how he'll be when he finally wakes up. At the very least, I'm going to imagine severely pissed off." Freth said as she opened the cap on the bottle then started to partake in the drink. After a couple of seconds, she sighed then leaned up against the vending machine. "For that matter, probably screwed on any thoughts he had in the future. With Ein gone, he was giving it thought giving it a bit with Snagem a little longer to make sure everything was pretty much good and on the down low then we'd go leave and do our own thing. After this though, I'd imagine it'd be nigh impossible to pull him out of the training room now. We'll find out one way or another I guess."

Freth ended up having to think on something to bring up. "Blizzard isn't the only issue I've got though. Tristen's a bit depressed. Between the Shadow Pokemon when we first got here, Crystal getting taken like she did, not really being given any freedom to really test his limits by either being told to stay at the camp and guard it one day and then another day being denied to go fight Horus, only to then find out that Blizzard ended up nearly dying by some unknown attacker...Tristen's pretty much ready to go back home at this point. And here I am caught in the middle of all of this." She then went on to explain, taking another sip of the drink.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:10 pm
Sub had listened to Freth, though is was possibly questionable to hear whether or not he actually did as he appeared to still be completely focused on the bag of snacks inside in the vending machine. As Freth spoke of Tristen Sub took out a Pokedollar and invesrted it into he vending machine and pressed he correct key combination for the back of Liepos, watching as the metal screw turned and knocked the bag out of its place, sending it falling to the bottom. After finishing it out of the machine Sub held it in his hands like one might hold a precious delicate object and stared at it with great interest. That orange Liepard was weird.

"Tell Tristen to go home. He doesn't deserve to be dragged through any of this." Sub said, running his hand gently over the bag of Liepos, outlining the mascot on the bag with his finger. "I'll talk to Blizz. He's done more than anyone to help maintain the peace. He deserves his own peace." He said, finally turning around to face Freth. "And you deserve peace, with Blizz." Before he could say anymore Terashi had arrived, the man looking from around Freth at the Psychic Channeler.

"No, not a thing. What's up?" He asked, tossing the unopened bag of Liepos into the trash can next to the vending machine. He then looked at Freth and gave her a smile, a pained kind of smile, like when something is bothering you but you're trying to reassure everyone you're fine but doing a horrible job at it.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff