Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Museum (Archives)
the secret lives of cats RP ( needs more cat rpers) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:11 am
this is a story about cats that have an interesting journey

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:03 am
User Image
name : Stardust
clan: the fire clan
-chasing her friends
dislikes:
-cold weather
- fighting among the clans  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:44 pm
Blizzard Rose

User Image

This looks fun, but I'm not sure what you are planning. Is this like Warrior Cats or magical cats or just house cats adventures or what? Can you give me a sample rp post so I can get an idea of the setup?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:58 am
Stardust was a grown up in cat years and enjoyed her days being out in the sunshine and getting warm . She lived in a old worn out barn but was alone and needed some friends to play and talk to .  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:58 am
JoyRose
Blizzard Rose

User Image

This looks fun, but I'm not sure what you are planning. Is this like Warrior Cats or magical cats or just house cats adventures or what? Can you give me a sample rp post so I can get an idea of the setup?

house cats and they go on adventures and talk to each other. rp post has been posted  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:37 pm
Blizzard Rose
Stardust was a grown up in cat years and enjoyed her days being out in the sunshine and getting warm . She lived in a old worn out barn but was alone and needed some friends to play and talk to .

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Creme loved sunshine and fresh cream and chasing birds. She wandered near an old worn out barn chasing a particularly flirty sparrow, until the sunshine soaked into her fur and slowed her to a rest in a warm patch of sunlight.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:57 am
Stardust heard purring from the distance and went to go check it out . It was cream and so she replied " Hi my name is stardust and welcome to my area ... wanna talk ?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:12 pm
Blizzard Rose
Stardust heard purring from the distance and went to go check it out . It was cream and so she replied " Hi my name is stardust and welcome to my area ... wanna talk ?"

Creme smiled sweetly and purred, "Yes, let's talk! And snack. Are there any snacks near by? Birds are hard to catch."

She swiped at one that was no where near her really, but fluttering wings were simply irresistible.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:44 pm
JoyRose
Blizzard Rose

Creme smiled sweetly and purred, "Yes, let's talk! And snack. Are there any snacks near by? Birds are hard to catch."

She swiped at one that was no where near her really, but fluttering wings were simply irresistible.

stardust motioned for creme to follow her to the old barn where a human feeds her dry food and water daily ... Stardust was a stray cat and the humans felt sorry for her and started feeding her outside.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:31 pm
Blizzard Rose
stardust motioned for creme to follow her to the old barn where a human feeds her dry food and water daily ... Stardust was a stray cat and the humans felt sorry for her and started feeding her outside.

Creme followed and was delighted to find food and water. After she was sated, she sat licking her paws clean. "This is very nice!" she said.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:12 am
JoyRose
Blizzard Rose

Creme followed and was delighted to find food and water. After she was sated, she sat licking her paws clean. "This is very nice!" she said.

the humans here are very loving and i have tried to go inside their home but i get scared and run back out sometimes she replied to creme.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:02 pm
Blizzard Rose
JoyRose
Blizzard Rose

the humans here are very loving and i have tried to go inside their home but i get scared and run back out sometimes she replied to creme.

Why do you get scared?  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:08 pm
JoyRose
Blizzard Rose
JoyRose
Blizzard Rose

Why do you get scared?

I am a feral cat without a owner and these humans here dont act like they want me to stay in the house all the time stardust replied as she sat up on her hind legs while talking to creme  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:45 pm
Blizzard Rose
JoyRose
Blizzard Rose
JoyRose
Blizzard Rose

Why do you get scared?

I am a feral cat without a owner and these humans here dont act like they want me to stay in the house all the time stardust replied as she sat up on her hind legs while talking to creme
Oh, well I guess it's just as well to stay outside then. The barn seems cozy. Do other animals come in?  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:17 am
JoyRose
Blizzard Rose
JoyRose
Blizzard Rose
JoyRose
Blizzard Rose

Why do you get scared?

Oh, well I guess it's just as well to stay outside then. The barn seems cozy. Do other animals come in?

" I havent noticed others before , most of the time i am napping in here and dont see or hear them " she replied to creme . The sun was starting to go down and the light in the barn was starting to get darker .  
Village Museum (Archives)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff