Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 雷║﹁The Land of Lightning﹂
☁️ || Arcus District | Kumoito Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 4:13 pm
User Image

Norinaga Academy & Kyōryokuna Dojo

Although this scene isn't as populated with budding and experienced members of the elite, shinobi forces as one may find in a hidden village the academy and dojo stand separate. The Arcus District are newly constructed facilities erected with the transition from Cloud Village to Kumoito. These proud Kumoito embellishments are still dedicated to learning and betterment just as they have in years prior to the empire.

The academy is named for the Empress's late uncle.

Guards stationed:

Kumoito Kyuden (Study Hall) (Tatami Room)
• 100 Guards [B-rank, Armory]

•Siege Weapon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
Rieyar sat quietly in the Norinaga Academy's library, picking through a rather large book. As they read, the genin scribbled detailed notes. For what it was worth the practice seemed equal parts informative and meditative. Completing the paper that was already in use it folded itself and seemed to disappear as Rieyar's hand passed over top. A moment later another fluttered into the shinobi's hand, which they carefully set down and continued taking notes on. It would seem they intended to be here for more than a little while, mainly because there was little else to do in Kumito in its current state. While recent events might have suggested otherwise, there really wasn't much going on for a shinobi, even one as uninterested in combat as Rieyar. Kumoito may have still been a bustling hub of civilian life, but its days of being a particularly noteworthy hub of shinobi activity were long behind it after being adopted as the imperial capital.

Kumoito | Genin | Origami

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:20 am
「 C K R A : :x000 // 250 」 tab 「 S T M : :x000 // 350 」 tab 「 A C : :x000 」 tab 「 両 : :x0000 」
tab 「 Kumoito 」 tab 「 D-rank | Civilian 」 tab 「 Ignition | Boil 」 tab 「 Blood / Tai 」 tab 「 Katon / Suiton 」

The calm serene nature of the academy didn't sit too well with the hot-headed Hisoka, this had been the place her dreams had died. Where she had longed to train and become a kunoichi a lifetime ago, now she walked through and stared at the various students of different philosophies, many of whom had never thought of wielding a blade. Many of whom looked like they would never fight a day in their lives. Nobles and happy children.

She sighed. It was a life she couldn't begin to comprehend. Hers had been too beaten down.

Eventually, as she traveled she found herself in the library and spied a familiar face. Through the years in various circles and her few limited contacts with what remained of the Kumo shinobi world, while she attempted, and failed, to become a part of it she had run across the child a few times. Rieyar was quiet, soft, different. Something about them drew Hisoka in. Probably the same thing that made them an easy target for her to bully.

As she approached Rieyar she smacked them on the side of the crown of the head and moved to sit next to them. Some steam rolled off of the arm she had used to smack the child.

"Good morning, sunshine. Being a nerd, like normal?"

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
          Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
            • Mission
            • Objectives
            • Completed
            • Go Here

• Mission
            • Objectives
            • Completed
            • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
          STRENGTH :: 2 [ + 1 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab AGILITY :: 2 [ + 1 ] tab ENDURANCE :: 2 [ + 1 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
          This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

• Boil techniques are considered one rank stronger against all fire based techniques.
          • Any boil technique that makes contact with another's suiton technique, it generates vision-obscuring steam that fills the battlefield for one post. Boil release users are granted the passive ability to see through any steam created from their techniques or collisions from their techniques. Boil release users are also not harmed by their own techniques.
          • Because of the proven positive health effects of steam on cardiovascular health, many boil release shinobi have been medics and as such, any boil release user can learn 1 Iryojutsu per body rank even if not of the medical class.
          • Scald | Boil Release users of the ninjutsu class are able to self-korabo any katon and suiton technique once per post to make the suiton technique extremely hot and inflict tiered burns based on the technique's rank. Once per [5] posts, this ability can make the self-korabo only consume one offensive action.
          • High Pressure Focus | Simple Taijutsu and bukijutsu may be made complex, applying a steam vent of pressure behind their attack to accelerate it, giving them a 1 point increase to strength and speed.
          • The explosions created by the Ignition Release are inert against their own body, meaning the user is not directly harmed by them, nor are they subject to being blown back by them unless specified by the user during the technique's execution.
          • The user's fire based techniques are highly pressurized, doubling in size and range while adding a knockback effect of five feet per rank of the parent technique. If the parent technique already produces a knockback effect the user's fire technique gives a knockback of ten feet per rank.
          ▱▰▱ Weight of the World | Replaces the Rank difference ruling from Battlefield Presence, and replaces it with the Difference between the User's STR stat and their Opponent's END.
          ▱▰▱ Point Break | Physical Contact is no longer necessary to release the explosion charged up in the body, instead it is forcibly ejected out at will as she performs the augmented technique. Conversely, Explosion can be used by itself as a Bloodline Technique with ranges specified in the original technique but Explosion itself becomes a normal activation rather than a supplementary when used in this manner.
          ▱▰▱ Corrosion | Water and Fire techniques of the user may apply Corrosion Status at the following ranks: E-C: Tier 1, B-A Rank: Tier 2 and S-S+ Rank: Tier 3. Hand seals for techniques may be replaced with somatic gestures.
          ▱▰▱ In Hot Water | Boil techniques can be maintained for an additional post for no upkeep. Additionally, three times per battle, boil techniques can apply an additional tier of corrosion or burn for no additional cost up to tier four.
          ▱▰▱ Volatile Arsonist | The user has mastered their explosive flames, causing tiered trauma to their fire-based techniques. Additionally, their katon techniques now create thunderous booms, causing deafness for two posts.
          ▱▰▱ Armor Penetrating Shot | The user's fire-based techniques ( including clan techniques ) have a volatile force behind them. Any katon technique with a single target has the ability to shatter armor medium-tier and below on contact while heavy armor takes two instances of contact. Additionally, they are able to puncture shield techniques and barriers with equal chakra to the parent technique as though they were one rank lower.
          ▱▰▱ Steam Roller | Hisoka operates at an exceedingly high status, with her body consistently tuned and the frame of her bloodlines in constant turmoil. To this end her body is always at high temperatures when she is in fighting performance, and she treats all Taijutsu techniques as Boil Techniques in terms of interactions.

██████████ O T H E R - A D D ██████████████████

• Words

Rocket Punches
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:51 am
User ImageUser Image
Study sessions were normally relatively uneventful affairs. Rieyar enjoyed adding to their collection of information but most people didn't stick around nearly as long. It made for what was usually an undisturbed experience. Today, apparently, was not one of the normal days, as they found themselves quite suddenly half out of their seat. It was a familiar sensation, though not one expected in the library of all places. Normally they got their lumps when Hisoka found them out and about in Kumo proper. "Raaagh! That hurts!" They whined, rubbing their head as the card on the table folded itself out of existence. Another appeared in their hand and they placed it on the table, fidgeting with it momentarily as if perfectly positioning it. "It'd be easier to be a nerd if you didn't try to knock everything I've learned out of my head. And my hair!" A fuss was made over the now mussed up white locks. A habitual check of the band constraining the long ponytail. An attempt to straighten the disheveled part line. So forth and so on. "What are you even doing here, shouldn't you be punching a tree all day or something?" It was a legitimate question, even if it was mumbled halfheartedly in an attempt to avoid another smack. Hisoka was as at home in a library as Rieyar was in a street fight. Borderline allergic to the place. Rieyar couldn't remember the last time they ran into the rough and tumble woman in anywhere in the vicinity of the academy.

Kumoito | Genin | Origami

Secret Technique: Mouth Seal Technique [ Hiden Jutsu: Kuchi no In no Jutsu ] | Rank C
Wolfe Whitehorn

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:09 pm
「 C K R A : :x000 // 250 」 tab 「 S T M : :x000 // 350 」 tab 「 A C : :x000 」 tab 「 両 : :x0000 」
tab 「 Kumoito 」 tab 「 D-rank | Civilian 」 tab 「 Ignition | Boil 」 tab 「 Blood / Tai 」 tab 「 Katon / Suiton 」

"Yeah, but... You know. The trees don't fight back, give me money, tell me how I'm being a bother, or really give me any kind of actual push back. So I guess I'd rather just pick on you for something to do between arena matches, at least you're a sport about it." Hisoka said in turn, counting off each reason from her fingers, tapping each finger with her opposite hand's index finger.

As she reached her statement she slammed her hands down on the table and stared into Rieyar's eyes.

"Honestly though, I came here to study a little bit of that big-bog-brain s**t you do. I needed to figure out some better ways to put a candle under my tail and pump up the heat. Ninjutsu was never my strongest point... So I came to talk to the instructors, and they just told me to come here and get the scrolls. When I saw you, well, you're pretty abuse proof. I figured I'd at least have a fair shake with you." She intoned, her expression now pallid and bored as she slumped and her voice lost the sing-song nature.

"So, just howsit you do that paper stuff?" She asked.

• Mission
            • Objectives
            • Completed
            • Go Here

• Mission
            • Objectives
            • Completed
            • Go Here

STRENGTH :: 2 [ + 1 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab AGILITY :: 2 [ + 1 ] tab ENDURANCE :: 2 [ + 1 ] tab

• Boil techniques are considered one rank stronger against all fire based techniques.
          • Any boil technique that makes contact with another's suiton technique, it generates vision-obscuring steam that fills the battlefield for one post. Boil release users are granted the passive ability to see through any steam created from their techniques or collisions from their techniques. Boil release users are also not harmed by their own techniques.
          • Because of the proven positive health effects of steam on cardiovascular health, many boil release shinobi have been medics and as such, any boil release user can learn 1 Iryojutsu per body rank even if not of the medical class.
          • Scald | Boil Release users of the ninjutsu class are able to self-korabo any katon and suiton technique once per post to make the suiton technique extremely hot and inflict tiered burns based on the technique's rank. Once per [5] posts, this ability can make the self-korabo only consume one offensive action.
          • High Pressure Focus | Simple Taijutsu and bukijutsu may be made complex, applying a steam vent of pressure behind their attack to accelerate it, giving them a 1 point increase to strength and speed.
          • The explosions created by the Ignition Release are inert against their own body, meaning the user is not directly harmed by them, nor are they subject to being blown back by them unless specified by the user during the technique's execution.
          • The user's fire based techniques are highly pressurized, doubling in size and range while adding a knockback effect of five feet per rank of the parent technique. If the parent technique already produces a knockback effect the user's fire technique gives a knockback of ten feet per rank.
          ▱▰▱ Weight of the World | Replaces the Rank difference ruling from Battlefield Presence, and replaces it with the Difference between the User's STR stat and their Opponent's END.
          ▱▰▱ Point Break | Physical Contact is no longer necessary to release the explosion charged up in the body, instead it is forcibly ejected out at will as she performs the augmented technique. Conversely, Explosion can be used by itself as a Bloodline Technique with ranges specified in the original technique but Explosion itself becomes a normal activation rather than a supplementary when used in this manner.
          ▱▰▱ Corrosion | Water and Fire techniques of the user may apply Corrosion Status at the following ranks: E-C: Tier 1, B-A Rank: Tier 2 and S-S+ Rank: Tier 3. Hand seals for techniques may be replaced with somatic gestures.
          ▱▰▱ In Hot Water | Boil techniques can be maintained for an additional post for no upkeep. Additionally, three times per battle, boil techniques can apply an additional tier of corrosion or burn for no additional cost up to tier four.
          ▱▰▱ Volatile Arsonist | The user has mastered their explosive flames, causing tiered trauma to their fire-based techniques. Additionally, their katon techniques now create thunderous booms, causing deafness for two posts.
          ▱▰▱ Armor Penetrating Shot | The user's fire-based techniques ( including clan techniques ) have a volatile force behind them. Any katon technique with a single target has the ability to shatter armor medium-tier and below on contact while heavy armor takes two instances of contact. Additionally, they are able to puncture shield techniques and barriers with equal chakra to the parent technique as though they were one rank lower.
          ▱▰▱ Steam Roller | Hisoka operates at an exceedingly high status, with her body consistently tuned and the frame of her bloodlines in constant turmoil. To this end her body is always at high temperatures when she is in fighting performance, and she treats all Taijutsu techniques as Boil Techniques in terms of interactions.

• Words

Rocket Punches
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
Rieyar's fingers counted down as Hisoka neared the end of her last sentence. Three. Two. One. The jutsu on the card activated, and the woman's last question would seemingly stop itself even as she spoke it, withering away into silence. A delicate hand flipped the card to reveal a sealing formula. "Huh. It worked. Didn’t expect that." The child examined the card curiously a moment before responding to the woman’s inquiry. Holding out a hand a single handseal with the other produced a sheet of paper in its palm, which Rieyar subsequently set on the table in front of Hisoka. “Make that piece of paper as small as you can without destroying it. No making it wet. No burning it. Etc.”

Kumoito | Civilian | Origami

Secret Technique: Mouth Seal Technique [ Hiden Jutsu: Kuchi no In no Jutsu ] | Rank C
Wolfe Whitehorn

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:28 pm
「 C K R A : :x250 // 250 」 tab 「 S T M : :x340 // 350 」 tab 「 A C : :x000 」 tab 「 両 : :x0000 」

As she carried her conversation on with Rieyar, she felt an odd sensation of chakra wash over her, before soon hearing the fade of her voice as she was unable to even speak. She looked to the card that her compatriot overturned and fumed internally for a few moments. Steam began to rise from her neck and shoulders as she held back a visible shudder. Indignation coursed through her, and she was angrier by the moment as Rieyar began to speak on the matter he cut her off in asking.

Her right arm began to visibly steam, a sheen developed over the entirety of her visible flesh, before she lashed out. The quick snap of her arm was a simple jab [ Mach Fist Style | Quick Jab | Rank D ( STR Empowered to C ) ], carried out with precision for Rieyar's chest in an attempt to knock them to the ground and end the ability that quieted her. If successful she would step over them, point to their hand, then to her lips.

Should Rieyar manage to avoid the blow, she would redouble back and take a stance prepared to see how her compatriot responded.

Annoyance and steam roiled off of her in equal measure through her silence.

• Mission
            • Objectives
            • Completed
            • Go Here

• Mission
            • Objectives
            • Completed
            • Go Here

• The user's fire-based techniques are highly pressurized, doubling in size and range while adding a knockback effect of five feet per rank of the parent technique. If the parent technique already produces a knockback effect the user's fire technique gives a knockback of ten feet per rank.

• Words

Rocket Punches
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:12 am
User ImageUser Image
Not a terribly surprising response. Even before the punch was thrown, the sealing formula faded from the card. At the end of the day the card thing was experimental, an attempt at something new, which didn't make sense to maintain. Rieyar watched the punch come in, and watched it pass right into their chest as the surface turned into white sheets that fluttered away. Hisoka was still just fast enough to clip some of the paper, which her target subsequently jettisoned. "That's... quite unpleasant." Big yellow eyes accompanied the dodge with a curious expression, examining the result. "The paper, please. Or would you rather read scrolls all day?" Rieyar continued as if nothing had happened. They may not have been able to resist getting back at the punch happy woman for the initial smack, but this encounter would only be prolonged by continued antagonism and the younger of the two rather preferred their ears in a state of not ringing. Plus, they didn't really get mad about much. Maybe mildly annoyed at most. If Hisoka had gained any manner of self control, she might also remember that Rieyar was just about the only iryojutsu practitioner of any worth in Kumoito at the moment who wasn't reserved primarily for the royalty or "just passing through". It'd probably quite literally pay for her in the long run if she didn't pound the one person around capable of healing her black eyes and bruises in five minutes instead of five days.

Wolfe hitehorn

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:16 am
「 C K R A : :x250 // 250 」 tab 「 S T M : :x340 // 350 」 tab 「 A C : :x000 」 tab 「 両 : :x0000 」

As the sealing faded from her lips and Hisoka found control of herself once more, she dislodged her fist from the cavity formed by the ream of paper which floated freely in Rieyar's chest. Hisoka's eyes locked with theirs momentarily as she tried to figure sense of the entirety of the situation. A soft smirk tugged at her lip.

"You know, you're lucky you're so cute. Otherwise, your s**t attitude would really make you a lot less likely to survive." Her tone disarmed and her stance lowered as she placed a hand on the slip of paper.

As small as possible, without destroying it.

Folding along from corner to corner diagonally, she released it, then tucking one edge up to the central fold. The opposed edges she grabbed and folded inward, wrapped in and tucked over the first fold to make an envelope. The envelope would be folded in half over itself, then folded into thirds to reduce its overall imprint.

"I'm not good at puzzles."

• Mission
            • Objectives
            • Completed
            • Go Here

• Mission
            • Objectives
            • Completed
            • Go Here

• The user's fire-based techniques are highly pressurized, doubling in size and range while adding a knockback effect of five feet per rank of the parent technique. If the parent technique already produces a knockback effect the user's fire technique gives a knockback of ten feet per rank.

• Words

Rocket Punches
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:59 am
User ImageUser Image
"Should've given her more credit, I guess." Rieyar thought to themselves as they watched Hisoka begin folding the piece of paper and started patching themselves together. They'd honestly expected the woman to just crush the paper into a ball. As Hisoka finished, Rieyar produced another two sheets of paper. One, they folded themselves, into a near impossibly small bit of paper - thanks largely to theirs not having any gaps at all. The second was crushed into a ball, and both were placed on either side of wherever Hisoka placed her attempt. "Alright, so, you got the riddle right and folded the paper. What I expected was this." Rieyar said as they pointed at the ball. "This seems to be how you use your chakra, because it's very similar to how our bodies perform physical movement. We largely can't move muscles singularly. You basically can't curl one finger all the way without curling the others a little, for example. So it makes sense to put energy basically everywhere, but with a focus on the parts that are more important. The part of the ball that touches your hand, basically." They fiddled with the ball a bit and set it back down in a little larger form. It was now extremely clear just how much of the ball was empty space.

"There are a bunch of gaps in the ball though. It's kinda chaotic, and it's not nearly as small as either of the folded ones. When you punch and make steam without thinking, that's the ball. When I make my paper it's one of these two." Rieyar continued, pointing to the folded paper. "Control and consideration will get you to at least pretty good, like your folded paper, even if you aren't naturally good at it. You already know how to approach something efficiently, you probably just aren't applying it to your jutsu." Hopefully that'd at least spark something in the woman's mind, because Rieyar didn't really feel like dodging anymore punches.

Wolfe Whitehorn

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:29 am
User Image

"Oh... That. No." Hisoka paused as Rieyar tried to explain to her the shortcoming of her own chakra control and her steaming nature.

She thought for a moment on the best way to explain it, to the best of her own ability as it had been done unto her from the doctors that had to explain it to her and her twin brother in the past. It was always a little annoying when she tried to deal with it, and it was rather detrimental in fights because it was a tell before she struck someone. Though she had learned to put it into feints as well.

"I'm not as much of the ball as you might think, Riey, though I do tend to strike without thinking first. I'm not generating steam from chakra release or expenditure..." she pressed a thumb to her lip as she focused on her explanation, "I just naturally operate at high heat and when I get angry or my blood flow increases in fight-mode, my sweat and any water on me burns off at that point."

She pulled her lip forward slightly and sighed, a shrug rolled across her frame as she looked at Rieyar's explanation of chakra control. It made sense though. She wasn't honestly the best at her control, but it wasn't her chakra nature that did this to her. She could withhold her chakra flow entirely, and disappear if need be, and still have this effect.

"I'm not just hotheaded. I'm literally boiling."

• Mission
            • Objectives
            • Completed
            • Go Here

• Mission
            • Objectives
            • Completed
            • Go Here

• Words

Rocket Punches
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
"Really? Huh... I apologize for the assumption then. I wonder how your body copes with that heat..." Rieyar began to trail off on a tangent but caught themselves. No one wanted to hear rambling medical guff and they figured Hisoka would punch them again if they asked to study her. An unfortunate waste of an opportunity, considering how few individuals with bloodline abilities chose to remain in Kumoito proper, but remaining intact was equally valuable. "Regardless, the point seems to still stand. I'm mostly rubbish at offensive ninjutsu though, so I can't really help much with training ideas. Maybe starting off with some simple unaspected jutsu would work? " Rieyar really was at a loss as to how to do more than give that explanation. Chakra manipulation, especially elementally, was extremely complex and difficult to teach. The medic momentarily produced a card, dense with information, and sporting a picture of Hisoka on it. Presently they began scribbling away, adding more to the card as they went. The information gained from this conversation might prove important in the future, so it was vital to record it accurately now, while it was freshly considered.

Wolfe Whitehorn

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:18 am
User Image

"I suppose, but that's just theory... And it's so hard to read. But, focus more on condensing my chakra, huh?" She questioned as she picked up the folded piece of paper she had taken from her little lesson with Rieyar.

The principal of the lesson made sense. It was just, the way she had been taught the same matter in classes before was, much more mundane and she didn't get to hound anyone while she was doing it, so it didn't stick passively with her.

"So with more control, I could ultimately condense my explosions down into more powerful and precise points of damage. Wonder if I could pinpoint those nerve clusters that the medics keep telling me control chakra. Blow someone's out from inside out! No more fighting me then!" She schemed, her voice getting progressively higher as she thought of the highs of chakra control.

"But you still avoided my question... Come to think of it. I punched a literal hole in your chest because of how soft you are, you turned into paper. Whaaaaaaa."

• Mission
            • Objectives
            • Completed
            • Go Here

• Mission
            • Objectives
            • Completed
            • Go Here

• Words

Rocket Punches
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:04 am
User ImageUser Image
"If you're blowing up people's tenketsu points I think not being able to fight will be the least of their problems. I'd venture to say that with truly exceptional chakra control could create an explosion so pinpoint precise that hardly looks like an explosion at all." Rieyar responded, filling out more information on their little bingo book card in the process. They looked properly confused for a moment when Hisoka brought back up the paper stuff. "Oh, your question was literal? Uh, well, it's genetic, I guess you'd call it. My family has a propensity for this particular form of chakra manipulation." They said as the card was finished and whisked away to nowhere for recall later, should information on Hisoka ever be needed for any variety of different reasons. "Our bodies are just kinda made to work this way. It's kinda like a transformation jutsu I guess, but just extremely specific. If I had to guess that's probably why you run hot." Rieyar pondered it for a moment, wondering if their response made sense. It'd been so long since they'd had to internalize the concept of genetic basis for unique chakra manipulations that they kinda took an understanding of it for granted.

Wolfe Whitehorn

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:24 pm
User Image

"Well, I guess that makes sense then. I was hoping I could learn it too, that's a neat trick. Would suck if you caught on fire though." She said, leaning towards Rieyar as she took a seat, her finger flicking out from beneath her chin as she leaned on her right hand.

"Though there are days I think you might deserve it." She jested.

"But you do have some redeeming traits in that big head of yours, pretty boy." She said with a wink as she pushed back from the table and stretched out.

Never content to sit in one place for too long she looked back to them and tried to figure out just what it was she would do now. Saddened by the fact she couldn't simply learn what allowed Rieyar their faceted paper appearance, she swallowed it, and moved on with her day.

"I'm going to get out of here for now, Rie. We should get together some time. What 'ya say we get lunch and go to the springs this weekend? If you can get wet?" She questioned, now full of a million other questions.

• Mission
            • Objectives
            • Completed
            • Go Here

• Mission
            • Objectives
            • Completed
            • Go Here

• Words

Rocket Punches
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

◄ 雷║﹁The Land of Lightning﹂

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff