Welcome to Gaia! ::

Little Creatures Adventure

Back to Guilds

Expand your knowledge and delve into the LC experience. 

Tags: creatures, growing, unique, battle, quests 

Reply Kuterra's Wilds -- [Roleplay+Battle+Quests]
[Battle - Meta] Candy Pumkin vs Maron -COMPLETE- 11/5/19 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lLuminl

Anxious Loiterer

11,700 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:37 pm
User ImageXXXXUser ImageUser Image

----------------------------------------------------

Player1: E = 2 | B = 1 | A = 2 | M = 1

HP: 10 || ATK: 4 || AGL: 2 || TACT: 1

Player2: E = 3 | B = 2 | A = 1 | M = 0

HP: 15 || ATK: 5 || AGL: 1 || TACT: 0

Who attacks first: (decide before thread start or roll 3d6 each higher total wins)

lLuminl rolled 3 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 1 Total: 4 (3-18)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:40 pm
Maron wasn't expecting to fight anyone. Even as someone who supported the Crow she had wanted to stay out of the war going on. However, the world seemed to have different plans when she had unintentionally bumped into one of the Yuti tribe. Now she couldn't avoid a battle otherwise that would make her look weak within the Crow. Shaking her head in sadness she, prepared herself for battle as she started down her opponent.  

lLuminl

Anxious Loiterer

11,700 Points
Blue_Sparkle27 rolled 3 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 4 Total: 14 (3-18)

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:15 pm
Candy Pumpkin normally avoids fighting because she never had a reason to until this Crow guy came around. What she does know is that she is ready and willing to defend the Tribe with everything that she has. It's just that she wasn't excepting to find herself face to face with someone from the Crow Tribe so soon. As she's stared down Candy Pumpkin begins to become tense as she prepares herself for her first fight.  
Blue_Sparkle27 rolled 4 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 2, 5 Total: 9 (4-24)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:33 pm
HP: 10 || ATK: 4 || AGL: 2 || TACT: 1

Not wishing to give her opponent the chance to attack first Candy Pumpkin races towards her. She knows a few different ways to defend herself, though, she's only ever seen other Scorleo attack how she plans to. Once she gets close enough she quickly stops and lowers the front of her body as her she stabs her tail at her opponent. Hoping to at least badly startle or even startle her opponent even if her attack doesn't go as planned.  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
lLuminl rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 1, 3, 4 Total: 19 (5-30)

lLuminl

Anxious Loiterer

11,700 Points
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:45 pm
[Previous attack done by you is 0 damage cuz you got 1 success and I have 1 agility]

[(My attack) 3 successes - 2 agility = 1 damage]
HP: 15 || ATK: 5 || AGL: 1 || TACT: 0

Maron was not expecting her opponent to be so forward in her attack. She seemed like a calm individual so, when she charged at Maron so suddenly her first reaction was to flinch in surprise. This ended up saving her from the tail jab by a hairs breathe.

She was quick to catch herself, however, and send out a tailwhip of her own smacking at her opponents leg. The attack was nothing to be proud of, but it was something.

Blue_Sparkle27

No need to quote me back as I get thread updates I'm just doing it so you know when it's your turn ;]]]]]

Blue_Sparkle27 rolled 4 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 3, 4 Total: 14 (4-24)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:09 pm
HP: 9 || ATK: 4 || AGL: 2 || TACT: 1

Candy Pumpkin had been hoping for something better than that, though, it is her first time fighting so it doesn't through her off guard for long. She knows that if she wants to last long enough in this fight she needs to keep her mind clear. When the other uses her tail as well she does her best to leap back to avoid as much of the attack as she possibly can. Right after the attack makes contact she thrusts her right front paw forward hoping that it will end better than her tail attack.  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
lLuminl rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 3, 6, 6 Total: 20 (5-30)

lLuminl

Anxious Loiterer

11,700 Points
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:14 pm
[Previous attack done by you is 1 damage cuz you got 2 success and I have 1 agility]

[(My attack) 2 successes - 2 agility = 1 damage
Explanation: There is a rule that if you get 2 success and the opponent blocks both the opponent still takes a glancing hit (1 hp) ]

HP: 14 || ATK: 5 || AGL: 1 || TACT: 0

Maron saw the swift paw jab coming at her soon after her own attack. With her quick reflexes she was able to dodge the attack, but still ended up getting sligltly scraped from the encounter. She frowned not happy with herself, but was quick to attack with a headbutt herself not givering her opponent a moment to prepare herself.

Blue_Sparkle27

Blue_Sparkle27 rolled 4 6-sided dice: 3, 3, 2, 2 Total: 10 (4-24)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:07 pm
[Chooses to use 1 TACT to increase to 1 Success.]

HP: 8 || ATK: 4 || AGL: 2 || TACT: 0

Candy Pumpkin realizes that she needs a lot more practice with attacking seeing as her attacks aren't as good as she needs them to be. Even though it's her first fight she knows that no matter who her opponent is they are fighting for what they believe. Of course, it isn't long before the other attacks with a headbutt causing Candy Pumpkin to remember that she doesn't have time to think about anything other than attacking and or trying to avoid being attacked. She quickly turns around hoping that a tailwhip of her own will be good enough because nothing else seems to be working.  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

lLuminl

Anxious Loiterer

11,700 Points
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:46 pm
Blue_Sparkle27
[Chooses to use 1 TACT to increase to 4 Successes.]

HP: 8 || ATK: 4 || AGL: 2 || TACT: 0

Candy Pumpkin realizes that she needs a lot more practice with attacking seeing as her attacks aren't as good as she needs them to be. Even though it's her first fight she knows that no matter who her opponent is they are fighting for what they believe. Of course, it isn't long before the other attacks with a headbutt causing Candy Pumpkin to remember that she doesn't have time to think about anything other than attacking and or trying to avoid being attacked. She quickly turns around hoping that a tailwhip of her own will be good enough because nothing else seems to be working.

Replying in a sec, You actually got a critical miss meaning in this case you'd do two self damage to yourself. However, if you use a Tact you can avoid taking self damage and I'd take 0 damage.

Remember 1-3 are failures and 4-6 are successes.

Let me know what you decide. ;]  
lLuminl rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 1, 5, 5, 4 Total: 21 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:12 pm
[Previous attack done by you is 0 damage cuz I have 1 agility]

[(My attack) 4 successes - 2 agility = 2 damage]

Maron dodges the tailwhip. She smiles slightly seeing that her enemy is frantic and not accustomed to fighting. As her opponent is in her own world Maron lunges at her claws out at the ready. She was going to get her enemy good while she was out of focus.

Blue_Sparkle27

Welp,if I had a tact that'd be an example of a critical attack where I'd use one to get 5 successes.  

lLuminl

Anxious Loiterer

11,700 Points
Blue_Sparkle27 rolled 4 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 2, 2 Total: 11 (4-24)

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:18 pm
HP: 6 || ATK: 4 || AGL: 2 || TACT: 0

Candy Pumpkin realizes that this fight isn't going to end well for her, though, the last thing she is at the moment is frantic. She knows that she needs much more practice with attacking and dodging, though, she isn't going to metaphorically beat herself up about it. Knowing that she's doing her best is enough for her and she knows that she won't be able to win every fight. As her opponent comes towards her she does her best to dodge as much of it as she can before lowering the front of her body before striking out with her tail for a second time while hoping that it'll work better this time.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:38 pm
[Previous attack done by you is 0 damage cuz I have 1 agility]

[(My attack) 2 successes - 2 agility = 1 damage glancing hit]

Maron sees her enemy strike out in a quick movement, but was able to just barely dodge the attack. She can see her enemy is getting serious now letting things go more by instinct than be feeling. That was dangerous and she knew it. She needed to end this battle before things got out of hand. She swiveled quickly turning her back to the foe coiled up and shot her hind legs out hoping to body slam her and get a good hit in.

Blue_Sparkle27

lLuminl

Anxious Loiterer

11,700 Points
lLuminl rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 1, 4, 2 Total: 13 (5-30)

lLuminl

Anxious Loiterer

11,700 Points
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:39 pm
Forgot 2 roll..... >>  
Blue_Sparkle27 rolled 4 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 4, 4 Total: 18 (4-24)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:48 pm
HP: 5 || ATK: 4 || AGL: 2 || TACT: 0

Candy Pumpkin was able to get out of the way of the full attack which is good because the less damage she takes from her opponents attacks the better. She's learned that her opponent is doing better than her energy wise and her attack are better, though, Candy Pumpkin still has enough fight left in her. Knowing what she has to do Candy Pumpkin crouches down while tightening her muscles before she pounces her opponent hoping to do more damage than her past attacks.  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
lLuminl rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 1, 6, 3, 1 Total: 17 (5-30)

lLuminl

Anxious Loiterer

11,700 Points
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:57 pm
[Previous attack done by you is crital success so I take 4 damage. D;]

[(My attack) 2 successes - 2 agility = 1 damage glancing hit]

HP: 10 || ATK: 5 || AGL: 1 || TACT: 0

Maron saw her opponent crouch getting ready to bounce more determined than ever before. Maron tried to dodge, but just wasn't quick enough to do so. As a result, she took the full brunt of the attack toppling over head over heels as her body scraped along the hard gravel road. She grunted in pain as she got up, shaking her head to stop the world from spinning. She chided herself for letting that blow get to her. Looking down on her enemy was dangerous she knew that. Yet, here she was doing just that which ended in her not being prepared and in danger. From now on she was sure to be on top of her game. No more fun and games.

With that she charged her enemy anger and determination clearly written on her face.

Blue_Sparkle27

Kuterra's Wilds -- [Roleplay+Battle+Quests]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces