Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Blackstone & Nighttail] And so we meet again....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:12 pm
User Image User Image
Blackstone & Nighttail

Blackstone? Black.... stone?! She was still in awe at the name Brightstar chose for her, and had spent the later part of her vigil questioning it. In silence of course, with the exception of a few kicked twigs and rocks. Years of pampering and showing had led her to be spoiled, ignorant of the life these cats had endured. It wasn't a terrible name, it suited her coat.
Blackstone learned some of the troubles of "warrior" life in the past few weeks. Part of her wishes she hadn't ran with all the others. It just seemed like the right thing to do. And the adrenaline of seeing the big green trees and the deep dark forest that fateful day her sent her heart soaring. Something about the forest had called to her when the door to her crate opened.
She wandered back to the entrance of Lightningclan, feeling the weight of the sleepless and silent night hanging heavy over her. Blackstone knew she made the right decision joining Brightstar, but would it be easy for a show cat to become a wild warrior? She had won shows, but could she win against the elements, the wildlife, the hunger and the fear?
Blackstone pondered deeply on this worries, so deeply in fact that she didn't see the large tom before she waddled head first into him.
"Oh my, I am so incredibly sorry."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:02 pm
Nighttail sighed a little as he looked around the camp. He never knew a life like this. Here, cats could be cats. They could hunt and climb trees and would never be brushed as long as they stayed at the camp and territory. In truth, he loved being at the camp. Brightstar was very kind to let him stay and even gave him a “warrior” name of Nighttail. Back with his twolegs, he was always being told no or being scalded for something he did. Even when he went to shows, he always won, but he didn’t want that life.

The first chance he got; he ran for it.

He found Lightningclan and immediately knew this was where he belonged. No more being called Sir Alabastor Knightly, or just Al. He was now Nighttail, the soon to be best warrior of Lightningclan. He had everything planned in his, but all that went into the air when he felt a small body walk into him.

“Oh, uh, no it’s alright,” Nighttail said as he looked the she-cat over. “You look familiar…”  

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:49 pm
Chisato Mikami

"You.... you were one of the first to pass into the trees." Blackstone shook her head, blinking in a dramatic way as she had seen her humans do when they were surprised but not incredibly surprised. She remembered seeing him blast past her, and if he wanted this life so bad, of course he'd still be around.

Blackstone looked over his luxurious coat, slightly jealous that even though they had both been in the woods for the same amount of time, his coat seemed to be in better shape than hers. "How have your fared so well out here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:06 am
Kyjoto

“Ah yes, well, I didn’t much like the pampered life,” Nighttail said, his tail lightly swaying. “I always thought there was more to life then shows and having everything handed to you, even if you didn’t want it. My twolegs always used combs too hard that ripped the fur off my back and I didn’t like the food they gave me. Here, I can hunt and don’t have to worry about my fur being yanked off because of a brush.” He smiled a little when she said he was faring well. In truth, he was struggling, but not as bad as some that were there.

Then it hit him. Not so long ago, when he had escaped from his twolegs and wondered though the backstage of one of the shows he was in, he had spilled some strange, sticky liquid on his fur. He then bumped right into this same feline. His smile grew a little as he snickered. “Now I remember. I believe we have met before. You called me a flea and threatened to scratch my eyes out before my fur was…. Not so clean. I’m Al- I mean Nighttail.”  

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:13 am
Blackstone had enjoyed the pampered life, her twolegs were kind to her and the others they kept. She had never had a terrible brushing, and she often enjoyed it. Maybe a little bit too much. There would be some things she would never have again. "I understand." Blackstone nodded.

He was right, the food wasn't always great and the trips in the dark metal box were the worst. She hated the rides in the car, the trips made her stomach roll and she always felt like she'd regurgitate her food. Blackstone wouldn't miss any of those things.

"You were covered in that sugary bubble juice, of course I'd tell you to steer clear of me." Blackstone took a quick lick of her shoulder, remembering how awful his coat looked.
"Besides, you look... clean now. I'm Blackstone."
She heard him start to slip up, to present his twoleg name. She was glad he stopped himself, hers was a mouthful. "How did you get the name, Nighttail? Just based on looks? That's how I got mine."

Chisato Mikami

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:45 pm
Nighttail tilted his head a little. He never questioned why he was renamed Nighttail. He glanced at his tail. It was dark in color, but was that really the reason why he was called Nighttail now? He glanced at Blackstone.

“I never really thought about it,” he admitted finally. “Probably is.” He looked at the rest of his fur. “I took a liking to swimming… So I’ll go by the river and kind of roll in the water. One of the few things I enjoyed while with my lwolegs.”

Kyjoto

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:37 pm
"You enjoyed baths?" Blackstone put a paw to her chest, surprised at his response. Baths were the worst. Although now that she wasn't being forced, water might not be so bad. She stretched forward, letting out a yawn before shaking her coat out.

"Found anything fun to do around here? I keep training, but I don't seem to be getting any better. Train, train, train. That's all I seem to do." Blackstone grumbled, wanting nothing more than to become stronger. It seemed that nothing she did was helping her.

Chisato Mikami

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:36 pm
"I was given baths since I was a kit," Nighttail admitted. He had grown used to the idea of having water running off his fur, but his twolegs had warmer water then the icy cold depths of the river. "I guess I'm not as afraid of water like some cats are."

He thought about her question about what to do. In truth, he was trying to meet everyone, but a lot of the clan born members stuck his nose up at him. There was one she cat that he found an interest in. She was a former kittypet too, but she had suffered an attack before finding the clan. The lose of her eye and the large scar on her leg made it evident that there really wasn't much to do there except train.

"Who have you been training with?" He asked curiously. There were a few cats that he knew would help in training. His own teacher was Autumnriver, an orange tom cat that didn't seem fazed by Nighttail's kittypet roots. "I know someone who would ve more theb willing to help you train to ACTUALLY improve on your moves."

Kyjoto

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers