Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happily Never After[CLOSED..for now?]

Back to Guilds

What if there weren't happy ever afters? 

Tags: Modern, Prince, Princess, Anti-Disney, Storybook 

Reply ๐“ž๐“ท๐”‚๐”
Kida's Mansion Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satans Yoga Pants

Captain

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:43 am
User Image
Kida's Mansion

Living Room:
User Image

Kitchen:
User Image

Master Bathroom:
User Image

Closet:
User Image

Outfits:
1; 2; 3;4;5;6;7;8;9(W/o Coat);10;11;12;13;14;15

Bedroom:
User Image

Guest Bedroom:
User Image

Guest Bathroom:
User Image

Office:
User Image

Wine Cellar:
User Image

Weapons Office:
User Image

Weapons Development:
User Image

Vehicle: 2019 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:33 am
User ImageUser Image
๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฏ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท.. tab tab

๐•‚๐•š๐••๐•’ โ„•๐•–๐••๐•’๐•œ๐•™
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฌ๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽ:ใ€‘Her Home
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฃ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ™:ใ€‘No One
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ„:ใ€‘Alone
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผท๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡ใ€‘

tab tab tab Kida was already awake before the sun shine pierced its way through her curtains. She had such a shitty night's sleep. The horrifying images of the night her father died had haunted her. She sat there in bed, looking down at her fingers fiddling with one another. Kida looked around her at the empty room. For the first time in a while, she felt the loneliness creeping at her. The strange emptiness eating away at her. She shook her head and pushed back the sheet. Swinging her feet off the bed, she pushed herself up. Kida had a few meetings to deal with today. Some were the usual they want to buy weapons sort of meetings. In order to get through all of that, she would have to be in a better mindset. Letting the past get to her wasn't going to help her future. Taking a deep breath, she slowly released the air from her lungs. Walking over to the window, she looked out as the sun kissed the scenery she looked upon. It looked like the weather was pretty decent. At least that cheered her up a bit. Glancing over to the wall beside her, she spoke up. "Okay Google, Play my morning playlist" she said. It took a minute but the device replied. "Okay, playing your morning playlist". Not too long after, music began playing throughout her room. Her body swayed a bit as she turned away from the window.

tab tab tab The music and some morning yoga should shake off these hauntings. Kida tied her hair up into a ponytail and changed into some different clothes. A pair of black yoga leggings and a red sports bra. Walking out to the balcony overlooking her pool, she sat down on the yoga mat. Lindsey Stirling's music began to flow through her body as she began her yoga session. Focusing on the rhythm helped her body ease up. Making some of the yoga poses much more doable. Once she was finished after about an hour and a half, she walked back inside. Kida then stripped herself down as she stepped into the bathroom. Removing the hair tie, she looked in the mirror as her hair draped down her shoulders. Turning away from the mirror, she turned on her shower. The music beat through the speaker in the ceiling. Panic! At The Disco began to play next. Kida began to jam a bit, taking her back scrubber and using it as a microphone. This was one of her favorite parts of her mornings. She could just lose herself in the music. While it sucked she was alone, it was also a good thing too. No one could judge her for having a "jam session" in the shower.

tab tab tab It took some willpower to force her out of the shower. When she stepped out, she chuckled to herself. She must've been in there longer than she thought. The whole room was steamed and the mirror was quite opaque. Wrapping a towel around her, she wiped off some of the mirror. Only enough for her to see herself. She proceeded to dry everything off and walked out to her closet. Kida grabbed out a tan tank top and a pair of navy blue slacks. Returning to the bathroom, she dressed herself. Tying off the slacks, she was finally done. Thankfully, she didn't really need to apply that much make up. Maybe a little mascara or lipstick every now and then. Just enough to complete a professional look. Her music followed her down the steps and into the kitchen. Just because she was out of the shower, didn't mean she stopped her jam. As she made her breakfast, she used a banana as a microphone instead. Sadly though, her breakfast was finished cooking and she turned the music off. Grabbing her plate, she walked out to the dining room. Kida sat in one of the seats and proceeded to eat her omelette. As she took some bites, she looked around her table. The empty seats reminded her of what was missing in her life. Kida choked down the tears as she finished up. After she took care of her dishes, she grabbed her keys. Locking the door behind her, she stepped into her Hellcat. The engine roared when she turned the key. Backing out of her driveway, she made her way to one of her many meetings.

~Exits~

..๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ.

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฏ๏ฝ•๏ฝ”ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝ†ใ€€๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’:ใ€‘
Quote:

Satans Yoga Pants

Captain

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Satans Yoga Pants

Captain

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฏ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท.. tab tab

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฃ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ™:ใ€‘No One
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ„:ใ€‘Broken

tab tab tab With a bit of effort, Kida stood up off of her couch. She gave herself a minute to try and compose herself before heading up to her bathroom. Looking in the mirror, she only saw disgust staring back at her. Her eyes looked down at her water soaked clothes. Spots of crimson stained her shirt. In a hurried rage, she pulled off her bloodied clothing. Kida tossed them into a corner and turned on the bath. Once it was full, she stepped into the steaming water. Bringing her knees up to her chest, she curled up into a ball. Her eyes teared as she reminded herself that she let it happen. She let him take control yet again. This was her fault it happened again. Kida just sat like that for a while. Letting some of the anxiety melt off her body and into the water. It was a good thing no one was around to see this. She'd preferred it that way when she was like this. Her mind couldn't help but to think how disappointed her father would be if he saw this. Closing her eyes, she calmed her thoughts down. "Get a hold of yourself.." she whispered to herself. Holding her breath, she submersed herself into the water. After a bit, she managed to calm her mind down. Calmed down enough that she could function. Now it was time to clean things up. Raising herself out of the water, she took a deep breath. She stepped out of the tub and pulled the drain. She stood there for a time as she watched the tinted water swirl down the drain. Kida dried herself off and walked to her bedroom. She grabbed out a pair of black shorts and a grey long-sleeved sweater.

tab tab tab After she dressed herself, she tied her hair up into a ponytail. She wouldn't let the events of having her hair up deter her from doing so. Kida made her way to her office and sat down in the chair. Turning on her computer, she pulled up her email. Typing up a long message, she let her lawyer know about the interaction with Milo. Once she was done with that, she pm'd her assistant to reschedule any meetings she had later today. After hitting send, she turned in her chair. Her eyes just blankly stared outside. She reassured herself, she would never let Milo lay a hand on her again. She would practice her training and become strong again. If there was a next time, she would defend herself. Milo wouldn't get away with this. He would regret the day he ever hit her. She pulled a knee up to her chest and hugged her leg. After today, she didn't feel like leaving her house again. In her house is where she felt safe. With the highest security affordable, there was no way Milo would be able to get inside. She hated herself for thinking that. She hated herself for letting Milo strike fear into her life. Kida turned back to her computer for a moment. Long enough to bring up her music and begin to play it. The music played through the speakers in her office ceiling. Closing her eyes, she let the rhythm take her elsewhere.

..๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ.

Shandu449

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:36 am
User Image
โ‹ฐโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ„๐•–๐•ฃ๐•”๐•ฆ๐•๐•–๐•คโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฑ

๐•ƒ๐• ๐•”๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ- Kida's House
๐•€๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•ก๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช ๐•†๐•—- Kida Nedakh
๐”ฝ๐•–๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜-
Concerned

tab tab She hadn't answered any of his calls after the night at Genie's, he was worried. He had visited her home before but he had to see how she was doing, returning the binder was another issue. Knocking on the door, but no answer. Pacing back and forth and tossing up the binder and catching it before looking up at the second story and garage. Would be hard maneuver with a suit, luckily he had a jacket with a white shirt, a little more casual today. Tucking the binder in his jacket as he closed the front and sighed, "Just going to drop the binder off and when she gets back she'll see it, yeah that sounds fine." Small jog turned into a sprint as he leaped up catching branch and climbed up the tree using the momentum and onto the roof with a roll to break his fall. Climbing up one story higher he paused seeing ten foot gap to the terrace with the chairs. Luckily he was athletic and bit crazy, leaping over he felt the wind on his face as landed almost gracefully, slightly bumping into one chair knocking it over.

tab tab Opening the sliding door, no alarm as it should because no normal person would do such a thing. Hercules honestly didn't know why he was going through the trouble of returning Kida's binder, but the music he heard guided him to the real reason. Opening his jacket and taking the binder in hand, he adjusted his hair before entering the office. "How long you planning on keeping me waiting Kida. We got weapons to buil"- Time seemed to work slow motion as the binder fell from his hands seeing a glimpse of her bruised head. "You okay? Kida?" He approached slowly pausing a few feet from where she was sitting, narrowing his eyes he saw the bruise. Ignoring her and brushing her hair from her forehead to see the bruise, he closed his eyes as he turned and headed to the door. Pausing before leaving the office, "Where can I find him?"

๐•†๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•†๐•— โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ- keep him there a few posts lol

โ‹ฑโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฐ
Quote:

Shandu449
Crew

Malevolent Lunatic

Satans Yoga Pants

Captain

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฃ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ™:ใ€‘Hercules
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ„:ใ€‘Broken

tab tab tab Her computer beeped and she turned to the screen. She got an alert from her security system. Opening the program, she saw a man with dark hair climbing up to the second floor. A closer look and she saw it was Hercules with her binder. Why didn't he just call or text me? she thought to herself. Kida began typing on the keyboard, disabling the security long enough for him to enter the house. Once she closed the program, she turned back towards the window. Her eyes scanning around to make sure she didn't have another visitor. A visitor who wasn't welcomed in her house or even near it. Making sure Milo wasn't taking an opportunity to catch her off guard. It wasn't too long before the office door opened up. Her heart ached when she heard Hercules' voice. "How long you planning on keeping me waiting Kida. We got weapons to buil" Her muscles tensed up as she heard him approaching her. His voice faded quickly when he saw her state. The binder had slipped from his hands when he looked at her face. He closed the distance between them as he asked her if she was okay. No, she was not okay in the slightest. But, she had to act like she was. Even if everything slowly tore her down. She was not alright, she just wanted this whole thing with Milo to be finalized. She wanted him out of her life for good.

tab tab tab Kida turned her head away slightly, trying to hide the injuries from his sight. "I'm fine, Hercules.." she tried to say. But he ignored her and brushed the hair from her face. Making the wounds clear as day. Her breath shortened a bit and she closed her eyes. Trying to avoid eye contact with him. For fear that he would think less of her for letting this happen. For fear that he would do a 180 and blame her. But, the opposite of what she thought happened actually. Hercules began approaching the office entrance but paused. "Where can I find him?", his question was short and blunt. He wasn't faulting her for the circumstance. Rather he expressed his concern in a "Hercules" type of way. He wasn't very fond of Milo and seeing her like this, clearly infuriated him. Kida pushed up from the chair. "No Hercules. If anything happens to him from a third party, he'll make it look like I sent you after him. It'll look bad on me during this divorce case. I already let my lawyer know about this. I'm just waiting on his response. I also had my assistant reschedule any other meetings I had later today. I had to let it happen. You think people would see me hitting him and think I was defending myself? No, they would see a woman possibly abusing this drunk man. They'd say he isn't comprehensible and unable to defend himself. They'd put me in the abuser's chair instead of him. As much as I hate to say it, I can't allow you to go after Milo.." Her last words hung heavy over her as she sat back in the chair.

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฏ๏ฝ•๏ฝ”ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝ†ใ€€๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’: Okay. ใ€‘
Shandu449

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:03 pm
User Image
โ‹ฐโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ„๐•–๐•ฃ๐•”๐•ฆ๐•๐•–๐•คโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฑ

Concerned

tab tab "Fine.." Shaking his head he picked up the binder and set it on table beside her, leaning on it as she continued. Explaining how if she'd had fought him it would be labelled her as beating up a drunk and put her down as the abuser. The next part took a heavy hit on her and it sent the room into silence when she said she couldn't let him go after Milo. He paused before returning to her, this shoulders more relaxed as he held her wrist before she could sit down. His eyes looking at her as he slowly set his hands on her waist and her back embracing her. Setting her head against his chest as he whispered, "Your safe now, I'm here for you Kida."

tab tab Holding her he felt her jerk slightly as his hand went from her waist to her left side, slowly breaking the hug Hercules focused on her side. "How bad is it?What exactly happened?" His mind was racing as to how she got hurt there, Milo wasn't exactly athletic, must have hit her with something or kicked her while she was down. Just the image was enough to make him reevaluate letting Milo go.

๐•†๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•†๐•— โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ- sorry its short post

Quote:

Shandu449
Crew

Malevolent Lunatic

Satans Yoga Pants

Captain

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ„:ใ€‘Tired,

tab tab tab To her relief, Hercules had listened to her words. Though his response was short and cold. "Fine" was all he said to her. But it was it a good enough answer. On the corner of her eye, she saw the binder on the table. He turned away from the door way and began to approach. She knew deep down he wasn't but his shoulders looked a little more relaxed than just a little bit ago. Her eyes glanced down at her wrist, his fingers wrapped around it. His next actions did take her by surprise though. She felt his hands around her as he pulled her in. Hercules set her head on his chest and began to whisper to her. He told her that she was safe. That he was here for her. These were things she already knew. But it was a nice reassurance to hear. While it was nice to just relax, her body surely didn't let her forget about her injuries. Her muscles caused her to jerk a bit from where he had placed his hand. The same spot where Milo had repeatedly kicked her. The soreness that that reminded her of her marriage with Milo. It was almost in an instant that Hercules began to express his concern. He pulled away from her, his expression a bit frantic. His questions almost like a short interrogation. Looking up at him, she could see his mind was racing. Most likely wondering how bad Milo had beat her and where he hit her. One area was quite clear now. Also knowing him as long as she has, he was definitely questioning letting Milo get away with it. "Hercules, I'm fine. Just a little sore is all. Think of it like I was training or something. I can assure you though, there won't be a next time. After the divorced is finalized, you can do what you want to him. So for now, just forget about him. I see you brought my binder back. Was that the reason for your visit?"

tab tab With a small smile on her face, she stepped away from him and grabbed the binder. She opened one of the drawers at her desk and placed it inside. "You were talking about building weapons before, you know.." In an attempt to get the worry off his mind, she put on an actual smile. "So, I'll show you down to the lab. I'm sure you'll want to meet the employees who will be working on the weapons. It never hurts to know who's making your product after all." Kida brushed past him and led him out of the office. Leading him to the living room, she approached one of the walls. Taking a close step, she looked at the screen. A light began to shine and scanned her eye. The wall beside it caved in and slid out of the way. "This way," she said as she walked down the steps. Leading him past the wine cellar, which was only for looks, they finally reached the weapons development lab. Pushing open the door, she allowed him to walk through first. Once he was through, she then took the lead. "We've been working very hard to make the highest quality weapons . Working hard to make sure every trigger pulls like it shoulder. Every gun fires like it should. Each room is divided into separate categories. One room works on handguns, another rifles and another shotguns. You get the gist of it. I just want you to see where your money would be going." In an effort to get his mind off of Milo, "So, any questions so far?"

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฏ๏ฝ•๏ฝ”ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝ†ใ€€๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’: It's okay. ใ€‘
Shandu449

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:03 am
User Image

Indifferent, Calm

tab tab Just like that he could feel her grasp the situation and him to pass the side injury as result of training. Though they both know the true culprit, Hercules had seen this before at the orphanage. Older orphans would attack and keep the younger ones bruised and in line, no one wanted a half beaten child. There was no happy ending for the kids abused by the older ones, they fall into role as prey. Thinking about Milo, to have attacked her during such a crucial time, he wasn't concerned on money or his lost company. Milo only wanted to torment her, to confront him after all the abuse would freeze anyone, no he couldn't sit by. Milo would just sell a fraction of his shares for a ridiculous margin, as long as he had shares he'd be torturing her. He responded as he was composed and smiled, "Of course." If she was going to dawn a mask then it was time for the masquerade for the both of them.

tab tab Turning on his heels slowly as she brushed past him he followed her to the living room, pausing he watched her scan her retina and wall reveal a passage. Not speaking as he dials a array of numbers and his phones screen goes black, "TargetMilo.Source Kida Nedakh. Seize shares.Pegasus" Speaking so Kida couldn't hear and just like that the phone returned to its normal home screen. He would have Milo think Kida's promised shares would be lost and throw a signed divorce papers in her face, watch her incomplete company crumble. Though within a few minutes Pegasus will return shares to Kida, as it should be. Soon after that Hercules would leave his accountant to manage margins and catch a flight, how he reacted earlier he was getting...attached.

tab tab Marveling at the facility, he took point and walked in first as she opened the door for him. Pausing he took it all in before he was lead again, watching the rows on rows of weapons and few models being fired at human like molds that were clear with veins attached to pumps. He watched from behind the glass as the veins became pitch black with toxins as the bullet struck. When asked if he had any questions with his focus still on the bullet test, "No, glad I decided to stay to see this, fascinating how quick the venom works. Though I was getting a little concerned having to postpone few days due to your absence but this is promising." Still watching as the toxin now fully circulated the body, his phone vibrated. Setting the phone to his ear he heard a voice say, "Pegasus.Milo.Assets.Seized." Any moment he figured with Kida's network she'd be getting a call on Milo selling the shares to another company, he felt it was too soon but soon the shares would be given by Pegasus to her. Milo being too infatuated with tormenting Kida to bother to realize Hercules is CEO of Pegasus. Closing his eyes as his back was still to her as he slowly lowered the phone. "I'll leave the paperwork to my respective accountant, hope you find that acceptable? I have another business venture, please excuse me."

tab tab Pausing as he walked just pass her facing the exit, looking down and away his eyes narrowing. He last words were interrupted by her phone ringing, taking that as his cue he began to go up the steps towards the door. Getting outside he approached his Masterati sitting in the driveway.

๐•†๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•†๐•— โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ-

Quote:

Shandu449
Crew

Malevolent Lunatic

Satans Yoga Pants

Captain

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ„:ใ€‘Tired, Concerned

tab tab tab Kida had noticed Hercules' mind seemed elsewhere. But at least he wasn't bringing up the subject of Milo. Which she was quite thankful for. Nonetheless, she continued the tour of the facility. Explaining what each sector did. Until eventually they reached the testing room. Now, she wouldn't accept any volunteers no matter how much they tried to convince her. Instead, she would take the criminals sentenced for death. They were going to die anyway. Plus, these were the worst of the worst. These were murderers; terrorists and rapists. They didn't contribute much to society. Some might see this as inhuman. But, they would quickly disagree if they were one of the convict's victims. Hercules seemed pretty intrigued with how the toxins worked. "It's better to make sure something works the way its described rather pay for defects." Kida glanced up at Hercules as his eyes seem to study how it worked. The blood clotting toxin worked quickly and quite effectively. At least the display interested him. "Also, don't worry about the test subjects. They're convicted felons that were on their way to the death chair. I felt more comfortable testing these on people over animals. Also that these people had a reason to be on death row." Crossing her arms, she also watched as the toxin worked its way through the victim's veins. His body twitching until eventually he tried flailing about against the restraints. But what she didn't know, was he was doing his own work from behind the scenes. Though, she hadn't seen or heard what he was up to. Glancing over at him, she saw his back was turned to her. Then suddenly, he was taking his absence.

tab tab tab He asked her if it was alright if the paperwork was left with his accountant. That his reason for leaving so abruptly was over business. Which would explain why he was only mentally half there. "Oh, um, I guess that would be acceptable. They are in charge of the numbers after all. Might I ask wh-." Before she could finish her question, her phone began to go off. "One moment please" she said before answering her phone. She was informed that the Pegasus Company had bought out Milo's shares of hers. It was a little shocking to hear and she didn't know how to respond. Her mind couldn't come up with words. But, she was glad that all she had to worry about now was the divorce finalization. The person on the other line hung up before she could come up with something to say in return. When she turned back around though, Hercules was already gone. She looked around in confusion before exiting the facility. Stepping back up the stair case, the wall shut behind her. Returning back to its normal state from before they entered. Approaching one of the windows, she saw Hercules out by his car. Her expression clearly painted her confusion. Slipping her feet into a pair of slippers, she walked out of the house. Kida then approached Hercules and his car.

tab tab tab "Might I ask if it was something I said? Was the tour a bit much? Perhaps it wasn't enough?" Her head tilted to the side. She knew he said it was because of business. But, she couldn't help it was from what she said. He only just brought it up as she brought him to the facility. Kida was super tired from the events of the day. She just wouldn't be able to relax if she knew she made her business partner uncomfortable. Especially since she didn't have many people close to her. She'd rather not lose someone who had helped her as much as she did.

Shandu449

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:53 am
User Image

Sincere

tab tab Hearing her steps behind him Hercules smiled looking up with his back still to her, but he stopped still few paces from the car. Listening he gave a silent pause before replying, did she really think something was wrong with her. No, in fact is was the opposite, she had everything in the bag now and his help was no longer needed. Looking up at the sky he began, "You show great promise Kida, you've shown me more than enough to know my investments are in good hands. If I felt otherwise I'd never had used my alternative company to buy Milo's shares to transfer to you. Though I still don't let people get to close, I've broken my own rule for you twice. I let my emotions get in the way and overstayed here, it was for the best, but now I have to go." Thinking he could see the image of his parents abandoning him on the road, their figures faded in the distance as he ran behind them, he was a child and couldn't keep up. He wish he could trust her, she seemed different than the other snakes in the business world, but life didn't come with happy endings. He was no hero, just some orphan no one wanted that fought his way up, hero always had it easy but not him.

tab tab Beginning his pace to the car he opened the door and got in closing the door, turning the engine on he heard a roaring to live. Opening the passenger side window he looked over Kida, "I'm headed to the airport, Budapest. Any final questions? May not be able to contact you until after the 11 hour flight to answer any concerns." Hercules gave her a warm smile with sunglasses now on to hide any doubt in his eyes that was indeed there. He felt strange, part of him wanted to stay and hoped she could give him a reason to.

๐•†๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•†๐•— โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ-

Quote:

Shandu449
Crew

Malevolent Lunatic

Satans Yoga Pants

Captain

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ„:ใ€‘Tired

tab tab tab Hercules eventually turned around to face her. It was quiet for a bit as she waited for his response. He went on about how his investments were in good hands with her. That she shows great promise as far as this business is concerned. But, she also kindly informed her about Milo's shares. He had used his secondary company, Pegasus, to buy them out. Then she shares would be transferred into her name. The expression on her face was a mixture of things as he went on. There was a mix of confusion, shock and relief. Kida was also very grateful for him doing this. Hercules then deterred the topic a bit. A little piece of his soft side came out. Just enough to tell her some things she already knew. He wasn't the kind of person to let too many people get close to him. Which was understandable after what his parents did to him. As he continued on, he was making his leave. Stating that he let his emotions get in the way and overstayed his welcome here. Which wasn't really the case because she invited him over to finish paperwork tomorrow. According to him, it was for the best. The two had a bit in common. But the most common ground was having neither of their parents in their lives. Her father was murdered and her mothers whereabouts are unknown. Hercules, on the other hand, was abandoned. She couldn't imagine what that must feel like. Perhaps that was why he didn't like staying around for too long. Maybe he felt that since his parents didn't want him, other didn't want him around either.

tab tab tab Before she could respond, he returned to his pace towards his car. The door opened and Hercules disappeared within. The engine roared from beneath the hood. Kida stood there rather dumbfounded for a bit. Then she mentally kicked herself back to life. Back to the situation at hand. While it seemed she did nothing wrong, she still felt a somewhat guilty of the sudden departure. Just then, the passenger window rolled down and she could see him leaning over to look out. He stated he was heading to the airport and asked if she had. Also that she wouldn't hear from him until after his 11 hour flight. While he had a smile on his face, she felt that his sunglasses were being used to cover up something. He did state he let his emotions get in the way. Perhaps the smile was just a mask. A little show being played to help her feel a little relief. Approaching his vehicle, she rested her elbows on the door where the window opened. "Actually, before we were interrupted during our meeting, I was going to invite you to stay for dinner. In celebration of our successful partnership. But, I understand, you have business elsewhere. I won't keep you any longer." With a sigh, she straightened herself. Kida took a few steps back from the vehicle. Pulling down her sleeves over her hands and crossing her arms. Whether he accepted the offer or not, she waited to see what he did next.

Shandu449

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:11 am
User Image

Refreshed

tab tab Another plate, he had his jacket draped on the coat rack by the door and rolled up his sleeves. Thinking back a few minutes ago how they had brief answers to each other questions, strange how much tension built up between them. Why was it like this right now, reaching for another dish he scrubbed it clean running it under the water again before giving a few flicks before setting on the dish rack by the sink. Even though the house was large the kitchen had long bar with barely enough room for two to pass next to each other. Still overthinking about his actions earlier, he was being to reckless. A heavy porcelain plate slipped off the counter just between them as he reached for it. Reacting quickly he went to grab it with one hand, though he turned to another hand catch it as well, it was Kida.

tab tab Locking eyes as they were just shoulder to shoulder with her dumping the remains of food in the trash and passing the dishes to him. This was strange as he felt as if got warm, breaking the eye contact as he let go of the plate. Just then a heavy crash of the plate shattering, she must've released the plate thinking he had it. Immediately crouching he ended up bumping heads with Kida, apparently she had the same response of cleaning the mess. Laughing it off he rubbed his forehead as he helped her up, "It's like we're in sync or something. You okay Kida?" He saw her old bruise still not completely gone just slightly faded on her head, with his middle and ring finger he brushed her hair behind her hear revealing it clearly now. His hands curved down to set his palm against her cheek, kissing her forehead. "A nun taught me this trick at the orphanage, she said it would help it heal. Thought you'd be curious."

๐•†๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•†๐•— โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ- we did a meal so I skipped to dishes

Quote:

Shandu449
Crew

Malevolent Lunatic

Satans Yoga Pants

Captain

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ„:ใ€‘Relaxed

tab tab tab Their meal went better than she had hoped. The conversation was good and the food was as well. Kida thought she finally got Hercules to relax a little bit. It was certainly a nice little way to celebrate the business that had gone down. Though she owes Hercules more than he'll ever know. Now they were in the kitchen, each helping out with the dishes from dinner. The more she thought about it, the more she ought to have invested in a wider kitchen. Yes it was big, but getting to the sink, didn't quite fit two people spaciously. They were practically conjoined at the hip in this area. Usually it was just her cleaning up. So it was plenty of room for her. Hercules seemed to have been in his own thoughts. On the corner of her eye, she saw a plate slip off the counter. Her reflexes kicked in quickly and she leaned down to catch it. Though she felt another hand on the dish. Looking down at the plate, she saw Hercules' hand holding it as well. Her eyes then roamed from the plate to the man also holding the plate. Their eyes locked for a moment but then a loud crash could be heard. It seemed they both let go of the plate. The sound of the crash made her jump a bit. A faint memory of her past with Milo flashed across her mind. Now that she was one step closer to being rid of him, she had to move on. Who knows, she might one day find love again. Than all the nightmares of Milo will be forgotten. Which in turn, will be replaced by good ones. She would make sure of that.

tab tab tab Kida snapped herself back to reality. Remembering the broken plate on the floor, she went to crouch to clean up. Hercules had the same instinct because she felt him bump heads with her. A smirk now curved on her lips, Hercules just laughed it off. Looking up at him, he helped her up as he rubbed his own forehead. He began to ask if she was okay. Then his eyes went to the bruise on her forehead. Which brought a sinking feeling to her stomach. Her eyes looked down at the floor for a moment. The feeling of shame now washing over her. Until it fully healed up, she would constantly be reminded of her failure. But then she felt a gentle touch where the bruise was. Bringing her eyes up from the floor, she saw Hercules place a couple fingers on her forehead. Kida felt her hair behind brushed behind her ear. The hand that held fingers on her forehead now caressed her cheek. She only watched as he brought his face to her. Hercules then kissed her forehead. Kida could feel her cheeks heating up. But when he brought his face away, she quickly hid that down. There wasn't much she could do at the moment, she was a little... a feeling she couldn't quite put her finger on. He informed her that a nun taught him that trick at the orphanage. That it would help to heal the injury. Subconsciously, she brought her hand up and placed it on top of his that rested on her cheek. A relaxed smile on her lips now. "Well, it does feel better. Also, yes, I'm okay in regards to the headbutt earlier. I suppose only one of us should clean up the mess?"

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฏ๏ฝ•๏ฝ”ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝ†ใ€€๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’: Oh okay. I was so confused reading it at first. ใ€‘
Shandu449

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:24 am
User Image

tab tab Hercules began to volunteer but his phone began to ring, holding a finger up to gesture it would only take a minute. Brushing past her and avoiding the broken plate his space was even more limited, getting past her slowly. Setting his phone to his ear he listened turning away from her and slowly stepping outside closing the door behind him. "Plans have changed, seems like my work isn't done here. Yes, have one of my accountants sent me the report understood. Budapest will need a representative, I've had a change of heart. I'll contact you soon." Like that he was no longer heading to the airport, returning to the kitchen. Strangely enough she had already cleaned up the plate.

tab tab "I suspected you'd capitalize in my absence, seeing as the plate's gone." Smiling as he saw a small glisten of red, seemed she rushed so it wouldn't be a problem for him, she was good at taking responsibility. A strength that is very rare in the current world, everyone just pushing blame off. In her rush though she now had a p***k on her finger, "Well seems to me staying wouldn't be such a bad idea, keep the ball rolling and all."

๐•†๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•†๐•— โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ- sorry was falling asleep typing zzzz

Quote:

Shandu449
Crew

Malevolent Lunatic

๐“ž๐“ท๐”‚๐”

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items