[PRP] Welcome, have some ale! - Buenos Aires Wing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:44 pm
P’kav had gone all out for the new rider’s welcome dinner. There was plenty fine ale and wine along with hearty food to counteract the affects of said alcohol. Though there was light food as well if people preferred. They were all gathered in his weyr, which he had decorated with glows and streamers. Dharmath was with the dragons outside to welcome them properly. Wherries were the main food for them, but a few herdbeasts were cut up to share as well.

After everyone was settled with food and drink, P’kav stood up. “We welcome our new riders to Buenos Aires Wing! This is a time to celebrate for we all know the future holds hard work and difficult times. It is a time to get to know one another, for new riders to learn and old one to teach. I expect all to work to be one group. You don’t have to like all your windmates but I expect that once you leave the privacy of your weyrs you behave as one group, to watch each other’s backs and to honor each other. Welcome L’del, Kieza, Jailla, and Tacelon! Now let’s party.” And with that he expected merriment to commence.

I know there is a lot going on. I want to properly welcome our new riders. Feel free to mingle or not as you have muses.
stella cinere

Hattaki

PeppermintCoffee

Ryala

BastetAmun

Thaliawen

medigel

demon_pachabel

DaisyMilk

Mewsings of an Angel

mewrose

ShinosBee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:00 pm
Lezia and Green Erinyeth

Merriment was not why Lezia had come. One could have called it duty perhaps, but the overly serious woman did not particularly seem welcoming from the seat she'd taken - front and center. She knew very well that trying to hide away only brought prying eyes closer, and frankly she'd let these new Wingriders have their look before they moved on to make friendly with the rest of their new friends.

They are children, Erinyeth judged from her ledge, eyes whirling with oranges and reds as she looked down towards the gathering. The tone of judgment in her voice sung true to Lezia. They would learn, or they'd be ripped from the skies. It would be up to P'kav, though. No, there would be no lessons from the greenrider - and likely, very sharp conversation for the brave.

------

Taiena of Blue Khandjith

"Hear, hear!" Taiena had taken up a cup of ale and held it high, all welcoming cheer for what P'kav had said. Khandjith was perched far from the festivities, though his usual demeanor was still the same as always - a bit of an acquired taste, but not entirely unfriendly. It just didn't seem to be the time for celebrating. This is a perfectly good thing to celebrate. Will you not say hello to the little ones? Taiena asked. I like it up here.

She rolled her eyes, then took a healthy drink from her cup.  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:48 pm
E’nd had settled at a table near the front, the decorations were a nice touch as the smell of food wafted adding the fill of merriment that was to commence. Fadeth had remained with the rest of the dragons outside, making little comments at each person passing and noting the unfamiliar faces that were joining their group. Despite all the food and drinks and the warm welcoming of joining a weyr it also meant that it was no longer fun and games, they would all have to depend on one another when it came to facing the thread.

When P’kav was done speaking he stood up. “Hello, I just wanted to say welcome, my name is E’nd and I am one of the wingseconds. If you need anything or have any questions or issues please feel free to ask. Thank you.” With that he sat down to let the fun begin.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:45 pm
Tsuyat and Bronze Yudueth

Quiet wasn't the wingsecond's general state, but he'd been so since the hatching up at High Reaches, or rather since the aftermath. Dark eyes simply took in those present with kindness in them even if there were dark rings that seemed evident beneath them and no real hint of a smile. He was welcoming, certainly, these were the newest members of the wing he loved and adored, would give his life for if need be, but all people needed time after a loss, dragons did as well. So while he inclined his head Tsuyat did his best to buck up his dragon from his seated position, all the man did was incline his head and add "If there's anything you need, don't hesitate." in a calm voice before pouring an entire glass of ale down his throat.

Down below Yudueth rumbled from his seated position, disliking his rider's temperament when inebriated from liquor. Not that he could argue, turning his attentions to the appearance of more and more dragons and marking the absence of others carefully.

Onasta and Brown Jibasth

Oh but she did love a good party and this had all the makings of being a more reserved one than K'gan's(Were there any that could even compete with his rowdy sort?) but wonderful none the less! While she'd been in the kitchen before hand, wanting to make something to bring even if time had run out. There were likely some kitchen drudges that were full of sweets enough to make her still proud of her accomplishments in their completion all the same. "Welcome to the most wonderful wing in all Western Weyr!" she crowed brightly, lifting her drink with pride and confidence. Let any say it wasn't exactly that and she'd list off all the reasons that Buenos Aires was incredible. Onasta dared them with a grin as she took in all her wingmates and the newly graduated riders alike.

Her giant of a brown was just as jovial as his rider, welcoming each dragon that arrived with a bugle and a kind word, excited to meet his newest wingmates.

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas