Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Twin Keys

Back to Guilds

War plagues the land. Races going against races with little hope for the future. The key to survival lies within the legend of the Twin Keys 

Tags: Fantasy, Medieval, Supernatural, Roleplaying 

Reply Midnight Manor Of The Vampires
The Grigorov Mansion Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:40 am
~Little is known about this place, however sometimes the lights go on. Ashken and her three daughters reside here, and even thought the outside is old and decaying, the inside is rather beautiful~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Intrigued l Location ➤: Mansion l Company ➤: Imamiah l Item/s ➤: Sketch Book

Ashken lead Imamiah to her home. Thankfully, her daughters were out of the house so she didn't have to worry about any interruptions. Welcome to my home~ cooed the vampire as she turned on the dimmed lights. they were really the only thing she had close enough to the sun. The windows had black curtains to keep any potential light from entering, and there were over a dozen candles spread out in the main part of the house. Its a bit big...please try not to get lost... Ashken warned as she walked up the main room stairs to her room. As she walked, she would look back at him with a grin on her lips.

Current Theme➤: Fighter

Cotton Shorts Kid

xX Yennefer Xx

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:46 pm
l Mood ➤: Relaxed l Location ➤: Her Room > Hallway l Company ➤: Myself l Item/s ➤: N/A

❝I happen to like vampires more than zombies.❞ - Martin Scorsese.

~A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes. I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind. The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out. You left me in the dark. No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight, in the shadow of your heart.~

Pandora sighed in relaxation as she rested against the backside of her tub, which was filled with blood and rose petals. Ahhh nothing more relaxing than a nice soak She thought as a small giggle erupted from her tiny throat. Her ears would perk slightly for off in the distance she heard a hush voice followed by the pitter patter of feet, followed with her mothers sweet scent. The small girl would instantly hop out of her bath and dart out of her room so that she could greet her mother.

~And in the dark, I can hear your heartbeat. I tried to find the sound, but then it stopped, and I was in the darkness. So darkness I became. I took the stars from my eyes, and then I made a map. And knew that somehow..I could find my way back. Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. So I stayed in the darkness with you...~

((O.O.C: ....))

Current Theme➤: Candy Candy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:08 pm

Fully recovered, and quickly too, from any fatigue or damage taken by the rouges in the city by the red of the fountain, the angel followed the vampress all the way to her nest. He was impressed with how nimble a flier she was. Asken's mansion was stately in much the same way as the other estate, but it seemed to feel different somehow. Imamiah felt this as soon as he landed near the front steps. He couldn't register all that, at least not consciously, given how excited he was. He hadn't felt this way in a long time--obviously. His life was war and turmoil. This was the first time in a long time he had something to look forward to; even if it was just a one-night-stand, he was much better, more at ease, knowing that he was excited for something.

He folded his wings and traced her path into the manor. Such a cozy yet somber feel! He remarked to himself how such a thing could exist. He followed Asken's lush figure like shadows to a sunset, enjoying the view. Damn.

Next thing he knew, however, a drumming of footsteps was heard not too far off...

"Um..." Imamiah had little to say, caught there looking dumb with a thumbnail at the edge of his mouth. What was he supposed to do now?

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Quotes

xX Yennefer Xx
Asra Karimi

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:22 pm

l Mood ➤: Intrigued l Location ➤: Mansion l Company ➤: Imamiah l Item/s ➤: Sketch Book

Imamiah was close behind her, and Ashken was getting all giddy inside. Was it because she was hungry? Or was it because she was excited to have some fun? Either way, Ashken was getting really excited! She turned around and gave the man a smile, but that smile slowly turned into a concerned face.

Footsteps could be heard coming down the hallway, and she knew what that meant. Ashken panicked inside and quickly motioned for him to hurry after her. But the vampire wasn't sure if they could get away fast enough. Sure enough there was a small girl standing there next to them. P-pandora...?

Cotton Shorts Kid

Asra Karimi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:39 am
l Mood ➤: Relaxed l Location ➤: Her Room > Hallway l Company ➤: Myself l Item/s ➤: N/A

~A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes. I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind. The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out. You left me in the dark. No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight, in the shadow of your heart.~

Once her mother was in sight Pandora would run up and glomped her leg tightly. "Greetings Mother dearest" She said cheerfully as she ignored the fact she was nude and her mother had a guest. She didn't seem to take note until a minute into her huggling when her eyes laid upon the male who stood near. "Oh my we have a guest" She pulled away from her mother before she curtsied. "Greetings I am Pandora and it's a pleasure to meet you~"

~And in the dark, I can hear your heartbeat. I tried to find the sound, but then it stopped, and I was in the darkness. So darkness I became. I took the stars from my eyes, and then I made a map. And knew that somehow..I could find my way back. Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too. So I stayed in the darkness with you...~

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Howecho
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:22 am
User Image
l Mood ➤: l Playful Location ➤: l Grigorov Mansion - Her room > Hallway Company ➤: l Pandora, mommy, guest Item/s ➤: l wine glass of blood Outfit ➤: l Dress
♥ Health 【100%】☇ Energy 【100%】

Aricia hummed ever so softly as she silently left her room after having changed out of one of her sparing cloths. She had just finished sparing with Val and grabbed a glass of blood since she had also practiced with her abilities too. She had left Val so she wasn't sure where she was. Eventually though, she found her mother with Pandora and a guest, although she was behind them so she wasn't going to be noticed very quickly. "Oh, a guest? Greatings angel." She said simply as she did a one handed curtsy before walking past him. It was rather obvious she was use to being quiet as she didn't make much sound if any as she walked past him to give her mother a hug. "Who is the guest mother?" She asked softly before looking over to Pandora and sighing softly. "You forgot to get dressed again." She said simply before turning to actually look at the guest this time. "He looks cute." She murmured softly, more to her self then to anyone else but it wasn't like she was trying to keep her comment to herself ether.

Current theme: Nightcore - Play hard

Cotton Shorts Kid

xX Yennefer Xx

Asra Karimi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:03 am

∑ Location →→| Somewhere |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Content |Current Theme →→ | Your Life| ∑ Thoughts →→| |∑ Items →→| Sword | ∑ Outfit →→| Red Cloak |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |

No matter how times you beg and plead...

Vahlielle had finished sparring with her sister Aricia and now was pretty tired. Though instead of going to her room, Vahlielle had been walking outside to catch relax herself. Though when Vahlielle walked back into the home...she was unpleased with the amount of new faces...one. Apparently mother was trying to get one in the sack or a for a snack. Vahlielle didnt care either way. Once she made it into the main hall, she eyed the man with a very unamused look. Opening up her wings, she flew up to the top of the stairs and stopped. "Hi Mother. Oh if this one says hes the best in the sack, ask the 0 women that know to hollaback." She said in a mono tone and with a nonchalant attitude. Vahlielle didnt even waver or hesitate one second. Continuing on her way to her room, Vahlielle left the view of her mother and sisters.

Worthless scraps dont get a second chance~

Asra Karimi

Howecho

xX Yennefer Xx

Cotton Shorts Kid

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:07 pm

This could not be happening. Ashken let out a disappointing sigh and forced a smile. Imamiah, these are my three girls, Pandora, Aricia, and the the one that left is Vahlielle. Girls, thank you for being polite and greeting our guests. Now. Pandora you need to finish taking your bath and put some clothes on ok? Aricia can you make sure that she does that? Mommy and her guest need to talk about a few things in private ok? Trying so very hard to keep calm, Ashken leaned down and kissed her girls on the head. Standing, she quickly grabbed Imamiah’s hand and walked down the long hallway to a very large brown door that looked ancient. Ashken opened the door and lead him in, quickly locking the door behind them so the girls could not disturb them again.

I am so sorry... they weren’t suppose to be home... Ashken said apologetically. She looked to the side, pretty sure that her daughters ruined the mood for the two of them. I-if you wanna leave I understand...

Cotton Shorts Kid

Asra Karimi

Howecho

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:53 pm

One after another they piled in. Imamiah felt whatever scent the night carted his mind away on dissipate quickly. His eyes sharpened, taking in details that did not directly belong to Ashken's beauty as he watched the daughters file in to greet him. Such fanfare! He was in no mood to be the gracious guest, but he had to grin and bear it if he was to get what he was after.

"Charmed," said the angel with a smile that was more false than he would've liked. He turned half way to Ashken. "I wasn't aware you'd gone and raised such a fine brood. My apologies for underestimating you." He had to shake off the eldest sister's comment in order to say this. What did it all mean? Surely the others were too young to see him as a threat, but the mocking tone of the one called Valhlielle was something to meditate on later. Later!

Off to the room then! Imamiah was dragged, finding himself chuckling under his breath at the display. He turned, waving off her concern. "If you're sure it's alright..." He didn't like having the ball in his court. He stood there with open wings instead and awaited the response of his hostess.

Quotes
xX Yennefer Xx
Asra Karimi
Howecho
Nightmares in Daydreams

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:10 pm

Ashken couldn’t help but smile. She slowly walked over to Imamiah, gently brushing her hand on his wings. I-I would love for you to stay~ Her skin began to release that sweet scent once more, but this time she wasn’t doing this on her own free will. Ashken was excited. That is, if children aren’t a deal breaker~ Ashken once again circled the man and placed her hand on his shoulder, till she got in front of him in which she slid her hand to his chest. Ashken could feel his heart beating.

Cotton Shorts Kid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:31 pm
l Mood ➤: Embaressed l Location ➤: Hallway l Company ➤: Mama, Guest and sisters l Item/s ➤: N/A

Pandora keeps her eye on the guest while cursied before she stood up straight as she heard the voices of his dear sisters. First to appear was Aricia who made a comment about her forgetting to dress again. The next would be Vahlielle who as usual gave a one-liner before making her leave. The youngest would giggle to herself before looking at herself. "Oppsie I did forget to dress... how rude of me The girl would blush before watching her mother take off with the guest, leaving her with Aricia would make sure she finished her bath and dress herself. Have fun mommy~ She would wave her hand before turning on her heel to head back to her room.

xX Yennefer Xx

Howecho

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Howecho
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:49 pm
User Image
l Mood ➤: l Playful Location ➤: l Grigorov Mansion - Her room > Hallway Company ➤: l Pandora, mommy, guest Item/s ➤: l wine glass of blood Outfit ➤: l Dress
♥ Health 【100%】☇ Energy 【100%】

Aricia held in a giggle when she noticed that Val had finally followed her in and insulted the cutie before leaving like she normally did. As her mother introduced her, she curtsied one more time. "Yes mother." she stated simply before ushering Pandora to her room to finish her bath. Of course as soon as Pandora was clean and dressed properly, she would go collect her journal and spy on her mother and that angel.

Current theme: Nightcore - Play hard

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Asra Karimi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:56 pm
l Mood ➤: Happy go lucky l Location ➤: Hallway > Room > Outside l Company ➤: Aricia l Item/s ➤: Her "Books"

Pandora skipped down the hallway till she reached her bedroom with her sister Aricia in toe. Once inside she would resume her lovely bloodbath before getting dress in her usual red sweater like dress. She would wave her sister off before gathering up a few of her "Books" Before walking out of her room and out the front door to play outside *Exits*

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:28 pm

The angel smirked as he watched the vampress make a lazy lap around him. The brush of her soft hand on his wing made a muscle in his back twitch. "I... Might as well," he said, taking that wing and wrapping it around Ash's waist, holding him to her as she began to feel his chest. He noticed how sweet she smelled, that it was almost overwhelming, and found that he was lost in it. "We might have to be quiet..."

The fallen angel moved closer, leaning in most the way to her lips, hovering, feeling her reaction as he caressed her hips. He said nothing, only stealing a kiss when he was sure she was ready for him. He pulled her into him and moved toward the bed, giving her the option to take the lead if she wanted. His mind was throbbing as hard as another certain part of him as he pulled her down on him. He was almost too excited to know what to do. Almost...

Quotes
xX Yennefer Xx

Midnight Manor Of The Vampires

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out