Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:34 pm
It’s been a long time since the Demon World Tournament. Of all the things to change, it still seems unreal that the members of what once was Team Urameshi could ever go back to peaceful lives in the human world—yet, they did.

After living on the demon plane and failing his first and only fight for the crown, Yusuke Urameshi returned home to Japan. He started a life with Keiko, working at her family’s ramen shop to support her and, in due time, their child. It was a very different kind of world—a different kind of life—but for the sake of their protection, he’s kept his distance from matters of demons, death and destruction.

Kazuma Kuwabara, too, has cast aside a life of fighting in favor of the mundane. After spending a few years soul-searching in America, he, too, came home, to ask for Yukina’s hand in marriage. One unusually spirited wedding ceremony later, Kuwabara and Yukina have become the caretakers of Genkai’s temple, while Kuwabara supplements the non-existent income that brings them as a teacher at Sarayashiki Junior High.

Although the death of his mother made Kurama briefly consider shunning the mundane in favor of the demon plane, he was persuaded by Koemna to stay within the human world. In public, he continues to live as Shuuichi Minamino, the head doctor at a hospital owned by friends of his step-father. In the shadows, he cares for the wayward and the supernatural, often from the privacy of his own home. He tries, and has thus far failed, to maintain the strained connections between his friends, and has succeeded slightly more at training the occasional new spirit detective to take his former allies’ place.

Only Hiei has maintained his ties to both the demon world and spirit world. Like Kurama, Hiei is still associated with Koenma, albeit far more closely, serving as the primary trainer and unofficial leader of what has now been deemed as Team Jaganshi. While he’s far from a fan of babysitting adults and teenagers with special powers, it hasn’t been quite as miserable as it could be. At the very least, it’s better for him than a life of mundanity. Still, there seems to be a little more excitement lately. The last Demon World King Tournament left Demon world a little hectic. The new ruler of the demonic plains is a mask figure, the only name given to the public was Tear. He had kept Mukuro and Hiei as his right hand and he has continued his employment under the new ruler as a border agent, preventing humans from entering demon world and vice-verse. But Hiei has a secret that only Mukuro and the Ferry Girl know, a Secret and truth about Tear. . .

It’s been a long, long time of peace it seems. But maybe it's been to long. . .

It seems lately there been more spikes of Psychic human beings showing up in the city. It seems there has been more Demon energy showing up and to the point where even Hiei has been over his head trying to keep peace. His been asking Koemna's new team for help and to keep everything balanced. Hiei had mention his concerned for the feeling he had for awhile now to Koemna who kept waving him off.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

CxAxUxGxHxTx xIxNx xTxHxExxDxAxRxKxNxExSxS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
xxxxxxxxxxxxx i go blind, but can you help me?<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
CAN YOUxxxxxxxHELP MExxxxxxxFIND MYxxxxxxxWAY OUT<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
CAN YOUxxxxxxxHELP MExxxxxxxFIND MYxxxxxxxWAY OUT<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The Start.....

Nothing seemed to truly change, even after becoming king. He lived two lives, and one was lonely because only at this time two people knew the truth behind his mask. Sitting in his office with his Mask on the figured in an assassin like outfit sat there. He shifted lifting his face up at the open door and looked toward the Vampire.

" I see you brought me a new staff member Akuro" The King said sitting at his desk and moved looking at the file. " I hope you don't mind, Miss Kaze, I did some research about you after Akuro spoke so highly of you. " He started as his red eyes read over the files in front of him. He shifted a little and closed the file. " Id like to offer you a position here at the castle. Right now are only other Medic is Kazuhiro Mirure. Able Mirure's Son. His young and still learning and sometimes acts like a typical teenager. We need someone to be his Boss. If you are willing, I'd be more than happy to Hire you. " The King said and ran his have over the back of his mask trying to think. The king only nodded and looked at Akuro. He waved his hand. " Thank you, You both may leave. Show Miss Kaze to her new room and medical room" He said and looked down at his paperwork.

That was the first coming into the Castle for a new worker. Tear didn't mind it, they needed a strong medic and looking at Isuna's Paperwork he had dug up himself, the girl seemed skilled.

The next few weeks with the woman working for him proved her use fast, even more so than Akuro. Tear had heard Akuro talk none stop about Hiei and kept mention that the Fire demon was in Human world, yet in reality. . .Hiei was there in front of everyone, behind the mask working. When Hiei had finally showed up, There was limiting sights of Tear, the Office door was always locked as well.

Tear never meant to get kidnapped either, it was almost 5 months of Isuna working at the castle when Tear was kidnapped during a routine meeting at another location from the castle, in the small town just north from the castle. The knights they had sent where murdered and when Mukuro came upon the scene with Akuro and Isuna they where lost.

Shifting Mukuro looked around the room and ran her hand through her hair. " F*ck, There no sign on where they went." Mukuro mumbled and looked at Akuro. " Find Tear, You and your fox need to find him now. I'm going to check out a few area's that I feel they would of taken him. You guys search away" Mukuro said going to leave.

Akuro only stood there and he tilted his head a little. " That blood..." He mumbled, it smelt off, like it smelt like Hiei but it didn't at the same time. He shifted a little he looked at Isuna. " Come on, I smell the blood this we. It's time we find Tear. . . We have too." Akuro said as they started to search to find Tear. Akuro searched everywhere with Isuna trying to find the King.

- - -

Tear shifted a little sitting in a room chained up, he rolled his eyes and started to pull himself up to be standing and grunted at the injury on his knee. ' Are you F*cking kidding me?' He thought and dropped his head back, he knew they didn't remove any of his stuff, the mask he wore had a spell on it to keep it on his face, so it would take breaking it or he himself removing it with his spirit power.

' Really Kidnapping? Could this get anymore lamer?' He thought and started to struggle the best he could, pulling at the chains that held him from above. He was getting annoyed for sure. He moved with a low growl and tried to use his strength to rip the chains from the roof, if anything it just caused his wrist's to bleed more. ' I Suppose I needed a few days off anyway' He thought. ' I should of stayed in Human world with Yukina and Kuwabara. I only left because I couldn't handle anymore baby crying. Could of sent someone else on this meeting and I wouldn't be here.' He thought and tried to look around some more. ' looks like im somewhere in the black market...by the smell of it im right.'

XXXXXXXLocation :::: ...xxxxxWith :::: ...xxxxxFeeling :::: ... xxxxxxxxxxxxx

♠ ♢ ♣xxSpirit Detective xxxxxxxxxxx♠ ♢ ♣xx Fire Koorime xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:14 am
Isuna tightened the strap of her medical bag. Mukuro had barged into her office shouting about kidnappings, and possibly probably needing medical help, and "you better be able to handle yourself in a fight". Isuna had thrown every emergency supply she could need and dashed out to meet with the woman and Akuro, leaving Kazuhiro on charge while she was gone. And now here they were, searching for King Tear in the seedy part of Makai.

"Akuro, we're really close to the black market." She pointed out. Looking around she got her bearings, sniffing the air. She followed Akuro as he followed the scent of blood. "Anyone in this area you know stupid enough to think kidnapping the King was a good idea." She asked.

Neko walked along the market stalls, hands in her pocket as she perused the vendors goods. Once in awhile she was able to find something worthwhile, other times it was just a good distraction. She bored lately as Isuna was mostly busy working at the castle, and her usual odd jobs had been slacking in excitement. She yawned a moment moving to stretch her arms above her head. "I'm booooored. Why cant anything fun happen?" Her tail flicked and she continued walking til she noticed a shifty demon stalking around the stalls. "Ooh, what's happening here?" She shifted into cat form and started following the shift demon.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

CxAxUxGxHxTx xIxNx xTxHxExxDxAxRxKxNxExSxS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
xxxxxxxxxxxxx i go blind, but can you help me?<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Akuro moved ripping off a badage from his jacket and turned to remove the one on Isuna's jacket as well as the walked. " Don't want to voice your with the King here." Akuro said and dropped the badges on the ground as they walked. His eyes dancing around as they walked. " I dont understand, We haven't had any worry about this before and why. Why now? Why bring him here too." Akuro thought outloud as they walked.

The Vampire came to a stop smelling blood again and headed down the row of stalls. " This way. Isuna" He said grabbing her hand and heading down a back alley of the Black Market. The demons all yelling and screaming and trying to sell god knows what at this point.

- -

King Tear let out a sigh and moved bringing his knee up to his mouth trying to reach a thin needle from a hidden spot on a strap as he pulled it back he slowly moved his face toward the chains hanging above him and tried to move the needle in his mouth into the key hole.

' They didn't search me very well did they? They did some damage to my body but nothing to harsh. ' The Demon king slowly tried to figure out all the damage to his body before freeing his hands and dropping his arms to his side. Dropping the needle on the floor he took a step and flinched. ' My knee really hurts.. I won't be able to move fast...' He thought and moved again walking around the basement. He shifted and sat down after a little and leaned his head back. ' They have a seal on my body somewhere, I cant even use my powers. this is stupid. I need new guards.' The king hit his head lightly on the wall behind him. " ******** Christ, I'm going to lose my temper" He snarled outloud finally.

- - -

The shady demon shifted a bit with a few people and smiled. " Whoever has the most money will get Kings Head. I have him alive right now. In a secert spot, who every has the money till get the King alive, Powers sealed and an easy kill. That also means you will rule Demon world. So who wants the King's head and crown?" The shady demon said standing by his stand with a chuckle, he looked to be like some sort of old Rat Demon, He may of been the face of the selling but wasn't the man who stole or kidnapped Tear.

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:03 pm
Isuna moved to keep up with Akuro, ignoring the vendors as they passed them and moved through the crowded street. Her ears flicked, listening to all the commotion going on. "If there's a price on his head, this is were youd find a buyer and payor." She explained.

Neko listened. Hey curiosity peaked, she shifted back to normal, shadows replacing her clothes as she raised a hand. "I got some coinage for it!" She offered, giving a toothy grin. "But I want to see him first. Proof of purchase and all." She requested. She hoisted a large bag from her belt and rattled it. "Care to share ratty?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:56 am
]User ImageUser Image

As they walked in through the market the vampire glanced toward the fox girl beside him. " I suppose, but still" he let out a small sigh and ran his hand over his head. " Why isn't Hiei out here helping us? For ******** sakes." the vampire grumbled and looked around again. " Hey, Isuna, come this way. I hear a lot more talking this way." He said pulling the Fox gal toward the commotion." Issy, This rat demon. His talking about having a high selling item. Let's check him out." The vampire said heading that way and his eyes landed toward the rat demon and cat demon being dragged toward the door. He sniffed the air and tapped the fox slowly. " I smell a lot of blood"

the rat demon chuckled and leaned toward the shadow cat and turned his head to the side. " Looks like you have the coin. Follow me little lady" he said reaching toward the cat like girl and dragging her toward the back door.

Getting through the door, the Rat demon moved opening the Cell and blinked turning his head to the side. " He was just here. I swear." The Rat demon said looking around before being pushed onto the dirt groun. The figure in the assassin outfit and Black mask with gold flecks stayed crouched on his back with the knife through is neck. He flinched a little and slowly stood up with a stumble and held the small golden blade dagger out. Not sure if the Cat like girl was a friend or foe. " come any closer and you'll end up like the rat demon." Tear, the Demon King threatened staring at the cat. Right now anyone and everyone he didn't know was an enemy.

the Demon king took a few steps back, with a few limps, he wasn't doing so hot for sure. The broken leg and cut up chest and arm was enough to tell he got beat before being locked down here. His wrist where red due to the chains as well he had broken out of. He did the next best thing he could do as a king, even though he didn't want to do it at all. " Get me out of here, and I'll make sure your set for life." The Demon King offered money. He knew he couldn't fight and he knew this person was probably after his head. He shifted glancing toward the door behind her.

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:28 pm
Isuna nodded, pushing her way toward where she heard the rat demon. He was gone by the time she got there though. "Stupid market has too many people." She growled,

Neko smiled, eyeing the king up and down. "Well I'll be, that rat face was telling the truth. Go figure." The bag of coins she had disappeared with the shadows, having never existed at all. Hearing the Kings request she smirked, green eyes flashing in the dim light. "Sure, but p
You probably shouldn't go out dressed like that." She reached her hand out into the dark and gripped something that wasnt there. Pulling upwards, she produces a hooded cloak made from the shadows and tossed it to him. "Put that on, and we'll get out of here."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Akuro let at a growl and looked around again. " I hate this market. ********. Isuna this would be easier if Hiei was here. Mukuro should of pulled him from the mission that he was on" He grumbled a little and took another step toward another stall. " I smell a lot of blood this way. Let's head this way?" Akuro said a little unsure thought. The blood he was smelling was fimillar. . . Like he knew this blood but he couldn't place the scent.

Moving he started to move before going into a slow run with the fox girl. they had to find King tear. Before the rest of Demon world found out about the king missing and tried an up-rise.

The Demon King moved taking a small step back before forcing himself to kneel beside the dead Rat demon and dug around for a few things. Pulling out a necklace that looked like an hour glasses with black sand, and another small relic. he glanced up at the cat girl a few more times before standing back up and kicked his leg forcing the bone to shift. He had to get it in a spot that would help him keep up.

He looked toward the black cloak and reached out for it. " Shadow clothing. . . "He mumbled and moved pulling the cloak on. the King wore black pants that where tucked into wraps that moved into slip like boots, black sleeves fighting tunic, with a gold obi around his waist which held a black Katana with a golden hilt, and two daggers. His neck was hidden with a Black Scarf with the King Crest on it. His Mask was black with gold outing around the yes but nothing else. the mask came to just below his nose so his mouth was open if he didn't have the scarf pulled up. He wore white bandages on both arms. and around his neck he was replacing the relic and tucked it under his shirt.

He pulled the black cloak over his body and pulled the hood over his face and walked toward the door. " I'll make sure you are paid in full for my safe return. I have no doubt my People are in the market looking for me right now. " He said and dropped his head to the side. " I'll have Isuna on my case about my wounds." He mumbled annoyed at the thought of Isuna getting angry at him. If he didn't get it as Tear he got it as Hiei.

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:57 pm
Isuna sniffed again. "That's odd...I smell, hmmm?" She trailed off following Akuro.

Nekos ear twitched and her tail flicked a couple times happily. "Oh yeah, Issy works for you! Haven't seen her in awhile. That aside, let's get you back to them first." She moved to help him hobble outside. In the light outside it was easy to see the purple in her short shaggy black hair. She had a black button up jacket with a collar on, and top that better resembled a swimsuit, or bra. It left her mid drift exposed and the low rise black jeans she wore left little to the imagination. Her dark brown boots made surprisingly very little sound as she walked.

She scanned the crowd a bit, looking for the white fox. "So, I know what Isuna looks like, anyone else I should be looking for?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:32 pm
]User ImageUser Image

Akuro smelled the air again and started to walk with Isuna more. " Smells Like Hiei's blood....Maybe he is here?" the vampire said out loud as they glanced around the area.

getting out into the sun, the Demon king frozen in place and stared at the woman who was helping him. He had to make sure his mouth stayed closed under his scarf that was hiding his face. Probably for the best because he knew he was gawking at her from behind his mask.

In his mind, she was stunning and...well. He shook his head to clear his head and blinked a little behind his mask. " You know Isuna?" The King asked walking with him and glanced around.. " a Red head vampire who watches to many F*cking westerns " The King said and moved for a second and looked at the stalls as they walked and reached out pocking a few things. He moved looking toward Neko before breaking a small bottle of a strong scent and rubbing it on his wounds. " Ignore the smell, I have to hide my scent. " He explained. That would kill the blood scent for now so Isuna and Akuro would be confused.

It was only a few seconds before Tear nodded and pointed his finger. " Right there, Fox girl and her Cowboy" Tear said walking toward the group. " Miss Kaze, General Akuro" Tear said getting closer to them and grunted lightly when his knee started to cause pain again.

the Vampire turned around fast staring toward the cloak figure and moved grabbing the King's wrist. " Lord Tear, Are you alright? How injuried are you? Hows this person?" Akuro started going off for sure. " Mukuro said you got grabbed, How did you get out yourself?" the Vampire asked.

Tear pulled his wrist free and rolled his eyes. " You make me sound like I'm glass. Akuro I can handle myself normally. I'm sorry for this mess. This is the demon who helped me get free." He gestured toward the cat woman. " My leg isn't doing so great and i have a few cuts. Nothing to much" He finally explained.

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:48 pm
Neko nodded, "Yep, shes a very dear friend of mine. Known her a long time. Shes good at fixing you up and keeping her mouth shut. Hid out at her place a few times when I got too beat up and needed to lie low." Neko explained. She ignored the blatant thievery though did raise a brow as he splashed a scent on himself.

"I thought I smelled him too. I've stitched him up enough times to know that scent...but...i think he just left." Isuna pointed out, catching a new smell now that wasnt familiar at all. "Damn...wait, is that?" She blinked, seeing Neko coming through the crowd with a cloaked figure.

The cat girl waved as she stopped in front of them. "Lost and Found delivery. Though, we should probably not talk too much here about it." She suggested.

Isuna looked over at King Tear. "If you can sit down, I can reset your leg real quick. Then we can leave easier, and I can patch you up once we're clear of this area." Isuna dug in her bag and pulled out a glass bottle filled with a dark blue liquid. "Here, this should jump start healing the smaller stuff, give a little boost to your energy."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:56 pm
Akuro looked around and sighed. " I swear I smelt him as well but it's gone now. I don't understand why he'd be here than run off." Akuro glanced looking around a little and stared toward the woman beside there king. " I know a Seller here. We can use his shop to reset his leg and grab a few items. " Akuro explained and looked around. " We are close by, Can you make it Golding?" Akuro asked using Tear's last name that was uncommon.

Tear shifted and looked at Neko with a chuckle. " Does she put you through the same back talk and abuse she puts me through?" The King asked with a chuckle before looking at Akuro. " Are you speaking of Kazu's Medical shop?" Tear asked with a nod and moved to leave with Akuro, Isuna and the cat woman.

The King shifted reaching for bottle and pulled his mask down to show his face that was slightly bruised, but he kept the mask over his upper face. " I Apologize for worrying you both. The Castle must be a mess. " He said and shifted dropping the empty bottle into a poach on his belts. " Well when the King gets kidnapped yes. It's a ******** mess. Do us a favor and don't do it again." Akuro mumbled.

It only took seconds before Tear walked into the shop with everyone and Akuro moved closing the door behind them and locking it. " Kazuhiro, It's us. We need to use your shop for a bit." Akuro called out.

The medical shop, had everything you'd want for healing, and pain killers, drugs, and even books. The young teenager moved walking out of the back shop and held a cloth on his hand washing blood from it. " That's fine, My last client left just moments ago. What's going o-" He started and blinked looking at Neko and smiled. " My my, What has the Cat dragged in? Last time I saw you I was only 10. " The Seventeen Year old Silver Bat demon said dropping the cloth and looking toward the cloak figured. " Who's that?" He asked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:20 am
Isuna laughed nervously. "Mukuro is in something of a tizzy, she is off searching another area for you. Hiei you was here too, but he left already." She explained following them to Kazuhiros shop.

Neko seemed to tense a bit at the mention, but followed them anyway, not saying anything til Kazu noticed her. "Heh, hey there Kazu-chan. It has been awhile. You and I can catch up once Isuna gets started with fixing this guy up." Reflexively her hand went to her left shoulder, rubbing at it slightly. She looked over at the group and raised a brow. "I find it a little odd how many people I know, that you know as well." She pointed out.

Isuna moved, grabbing a chair for Tear to sit on and motioned to it. "I find it odd you found out King all by yourself just randomly in the market." She countered.

Neko grinned. "Yeah, for a black cat, I'm pretty lucky." She walked over and leaned back on Kazus desk. "So, how have you been Kiddo?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:17 am
"******** Mukuro. Maybe she should send better guards for me." He grumbled and sat down in the back room where medical bed was. The Demon king glanced toward Neko for a few seconds. " It is a little strange. Small world." The king joked and looked around a little. " Just fix my leg, I don't want you touching my arm." the King said not wanting Isuna to get close to his bandage arm. He hadn't had time to proper hide his tattoo.

"I am lucky that you were curious about buying my head." The King said and leaned forward a little trying to calm the pain down.

Akuro shifted a little standing in the lobby of the store and stared at the door with his gun out. Right now it was just to make sure if anyone came in, that he could turn around. Or kill. " Maybe if Hiei wasn't always running off to do stupid jobs, you would have a better Guard. " Akuro grumbled. " You need a body guard that can be with you at all times. I'm busy and cant be with you, Isuna is a Medic and apparently Hiei just doesn't work well with you." the vampire said dully.

Kazu smiled a little. " I've been alright, Opened up my own little medical shop, fixing demons under the radar as well." He explained and titled his head. " got away from my father finally. Looks like you don't hang out with him anymore either. Probably for the best. His mind was going." Kazu explained and leaned on the wall. " Are you needing help with King Tear?" Kazu asked looking toward Isuna. " Where have you been lately? I have missed you." Kazu said looking at Neko.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:57 am
Isunas ears twitched as she crouched to reset Tears leg. "Wait, what's wrong with your arm?" She sighed and shook her head. "Nevermind, let's just get this fixed for now." She gently checked the alignment of the leg, then tightly gripped just above Tears Ankle, stabilizing the knee with her free hand. "Deep breath, try not to yell too loud." She waited a second before pulling hard on the ankle. An audible pop sound could be heard as she relocated the knee. "Got it."

Neko smirked. "To be fair, I was more curious if he had the actual king. Not every day you walk through the market and a lowly rat demon is peddling the life of the king." Neko explained. She looked to Kazu as he talked about Abel and asked where she had been. "Yeah...Your dad wasnt exactly all that happy to see me last time I stopped in. Came at me with a scalpel." She shifted uncomfortably. "But, I've been around. I was worried if I visited, your dad might lose his temper again, but .... I'm never that far away." She ruffled Kazus hair.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games