Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:02 pm
User Image The female gave a yawn as she woke up from her nap and gave a decent shake to remove the dust from her pelt. While she liked to keep herself clean she wasn't about keeping herself immaculate or anything. Dirt was bound to happen.

Getting up she walked towards the water in their lands and took a long drink from it's surface as she thought about what she might do today. He brother was busy training to be a Priest and she had just decided to be a hunter. She really hadn't wanted to be a guard. She might change her mind latter though.

Finishing her drink she turned and headed towards one of the groves on their lands. Maybe she'd find something to practice chasing there.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:41 pm
User Image
The adolescent male heading more-or-less in her direction showed some signs of having been on a recent hunt: faster breathing, some streaks of dirt, and roughed-up fur. On his pale coat of grey and white, they stood out. As one of the newest additions to the slave ranks one of his duties was to accompany the hunters of the pride and aid them in their pursuits.

Noticing someone else was nearby, he tried not to eye the rainbow-striped lioness with too much suspicion. It's not like it would be her fault if she turned out to be another vision, sent to him for Great-Lion-knows-what reason. Either way, he'd wait for her to speak first. If she addressed him, he'd know she was real.

He didn't like talking to visions. They never talked back, for one thing.  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:57 pm
Excited Apathy

It wasn't long before one of Kimondo's son's came into view and she watched him silently for a moment, but when he hadn't said anything and the air between them remained untouched she decided to speak up. "How are you today?" She asked him warmly, a soft smile on her face. While his rank was a bit troublesome to some she didn't judge anyone based on their role in the pride, it was all on how they acted as a lion that mattered to her. You treat others well then she'd look upon them in a kind light, you act like a jerk then you're dirt.

Simple enough. "I'm Esme, what's your name?" She didn't really know all their names too well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:52 pm
So she was real. And...kind, although that wasn't entirely unexpected. He was in the low class, but his mother was still the Queen and inviting her eventual ire was probably considered unwise. Shaking off the cynicism for now, he returned a cautious smile of his own. "I am well enough...my name is Kuimba. Did you need assistance with anything, Esme?"

AstoriaFallen

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:00 pm
Excited Apathy

Watching him she couldn't help but smile. "That is wonderful to hear." She hated to hear others were having a hard time, though she did try her best to help cheer other's up or help out if they needed assistance with anything. "I do not, I was just enjoying the wonderful weather." The calmness of the day was refreshing though she did prefer the night over the daytime. While it was nice to be in the warmth of the sun, there was something mesmerizing about the moon. "Do you need assistance with anything?" She asked in return.  
[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games