The Blushing Bride Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:45 pm
The Blushing Bride Beauty Pageant is now open and I will be your host, Billy!
All Contestants entering are to use Avatar builder to prepare themselves as the best and most beautiful looking brides they can possibly be, according to their People and customs.
Each candidate must posts their bridal photo below. If a contestant doesn't have a photo sharing account to use to post their bridal photo with, then access to one specifically created for posting photos on Gaia Online will be provided.
Contestants also must PM me details concerning their people, customs, prowess or status if any, materials used in making their bridal attire, if any part of their attire represents anything, and if so, what they represent. All contestants have until the 30th of December to do this, after which, I will use this info to introduce each and every one of the contestant, in the order in which they show. I'm looking forward to meeting all you lovely ladies!

Each culture and people may be represented by only one contestant, each, so we can't have for instance, two Vampiresses from the same nation and culture, but two Elves, one Sindarin and the other Noldorin are acceptable. Contestants may ether enter themselves, or be sponsored by another.(A user may enter a female character separate from the main one portrayed on their own account's avatar. Either their own female character, or a friend's.)
Contestants are not allowed to sponsor other contestants.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:40 am
shapelessevil
The Blushing Bride Beauty Pageant is now open and I will be your host, Shapeless evil.
All Contestants entering are to use Avatar builder to prepare themselves as the best and most beautiful looking brides they can possibly be, according to their People and customs.
Each candidate must posts their bridal photo below. If a contestant doesn't have a photo sharing account to use to post their bridal photo with, then access to one specifically created for posting photos on Gaia Online will be provided.
Contestants also must PM me details concerning their people, customs, prowess or status if any, materials used in making their bridal attire, if any part of their attire represents anything, and if so, what they represent. All contestants have until the 30th of December to do this, after which, I will use this info to introduce each and every one of the contestant, in the order in which they show. I'm looking forward to meeting all you lovely ladies!

Each culture and people may be represented by only one contestant, each, so we can't have for instance, two Vampiresses from the same nation and culture, but two Elves, one Sindarin and the other Noldorin are acceptable. Contestants may ether enter themselves, or be sponsored by another.(A user may enter a female character separate from the main one portrayed on their own account's avatar. Either their own female character, or a friend's.)

User Image
"Looks like I'm the first one here... You snooze, and you lose, you foolish Barbarians"  

Lucia Keres

Aged Vampire

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:35 am
User Image
I come to realize I have been brought to a stage of some kind. I and I notice the bickering between some others in wedding dresses. Am I in a pagent?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:02 am
Ragnarok_Akumachi
(How do i go about posting images)
(Make your bridal avatar using the Avatar builder program on Gaia. Once your bridal avatar is finished, right click it and save the image to your own PC. Then access a photo sharing site that you have an account on, such Photobucket, or Deviant Art and upload the photo file there. I'm pretty sure you already have an account on Deviant Art that you can use. If not, let me know, and I'll provide one for you to use. Once the photo has been uploaded, right click it and select "copy image location" Then go to make a post on Gaia. While making the post, click the "ImgMap" button, enter the paste the address you copied, click OK, then you can post the image, by clicking the "Submit" button, or you can add any comments you want to make and then click "Submit". )  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:03 am
Lucia Keres
shapelessevil
The Blushing Bride Beauty Pageant is now open and I will be your host, Shapeless evil.

User Image
"Looks like I'm the first one here... You snooze, and you lose, you foolish Barbarians"

User Image
Aileen: For wha purpose dost thee come hither, thy vile bloodsuckin poison worm!?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:58 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Lucia Keres
shapelessevil

User Image

User Image
Aileen: For wha purpose dost thee come hither, thy vile blood suckin poison worm!?

I was about to ask you the same thing, you soul thieving HARLOT!  

Lucia Keres

Aged Vampire

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:09 pm
User Image
Hey, everybody check ME oot!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:01 pm
Lucia Keres
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Lucia Keres
shapelessevil

User Image

User Image
Aileen: For wha purpose dost thee come hither, thy vile blood suckin poison worm!?

Aileen: Treasonous blackguard!  

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Lucia Keres

Aged Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:16 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Lucia Keres
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Lucia Keres
shapelessevil

User Image

User Image

Devil's b i t c h!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:28 pm
Lucia Keres
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Lucia Keres
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Lucia Keres
shapelessevil

User Image

User Image

Devil's b i t c h!

Oh my, wha's goin on!? surprised  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lucia Keres
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Lucia Keres
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Lucia Keres
shapelessevil

User Image

User Image

Devil's b i t c h!

User Image
*vanessa walks by flaunting her assets, and passes inbetween the two,*
Vanessa: calm down grandma's let the youthful and beautiful pass.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:53 pm
Lucia Keres
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Lucia Keres
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Lucia Keres
shapelessevil

User Image

User Image

Devil's b i t c h!

Aileen: Tha does it! feal the bite o mine CHAIN!!! scream
surprised Mine chain!... It will nae form!...  

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:18 am
VanessaXross
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lucia Keres
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Lucia Keres
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

User Image

Devil's b i t c h!

User Image
*vanessa walks by flaunting her assets, and passes inbetween the two,*
Vanessa: Calm down grandma's let the youthful and beautiful pass.

*Veronica floats around looking for Ragnarok and Mizuti*

Aileen: The NERVE of thee... Thine father and mother be ashamed tae hear thou talk tae me like tha, for they be mine friends and allies long before thy birth and mine cousins by marriage, Vanessa Kreutz!
*Cradles the side of her face with her left hand , caressing her flawless shining alabaster skin.*
Aileen: Also, one di nae need tae be youth tae be beautiful and thine coarse and bestial countenance can nae possibly compare tae mine.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:12 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Lucia Keres
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Lucia Keres
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

User Image

Devil's b i t c h!

Aileen: Tha does it! feal the bite o mine CHAIN!!! scream
surprised Mine chain!... It will nae form!...

Evidently, some spell has been cast over this place that keeps us from fighting and has pulled each of us from across space and time...  

Lucia Keres

Aged Vampire

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:36 am
VanessaXross
Lucia Keres
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Lucia Keres
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

User Image

Devil's b i t c h!

User Image
*vanessa walks by flaunting her assets, and passes in between the two,*
Vanessa: calm down grandma's let the youthful and beautiful pass.

Tha means me! Oot o me way, old woman! razz  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces