Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:26 am
Here we go  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:21 pm
[I'm here! @Xa44: A reminder to use grammer! emotion_donotwant (At least put the period where the sentences end!). Still using Kengo and Shiki, (who is hopefully alive with an arm that is at least starting to grow back. Or still healing, since an arm would take months to grow back and it would have to heal over before it can even start to grow back. ...whatevers. sweatdrop )]

[EDIT: I take it back. In this universe Shiki's arm does not grow back.]  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:12 pm
(Well just going to say shiki might have an arm but thats at most, but his hand is gone completely)
*a little over 1 year has past after the death of joe, the party is coming together for a special event, February 3 aka Tonas B-day*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:18 pm
Xa44
(Well just going to say shiki might have an arm but thats at most, but his hand is gone completely)
*a little over 1 year has past after the death of joe, the party is coming together for a special event, February 3 aka Tonas B-day*

[Does that mean we really did find Shiki in the end?! Also, because the guilds don't give us the option to subscribe to a thread, be sure to check back often when you see one of us online. wink ]

Kengo: *arrives with a gift, knocks on the door*
[The gift is a bottle of wine, since he knows that Alex is the one who has to deal with Tona if she get's drunk! razz ]  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:29 pm
(No shiki was found)
*alex opens the door to the log cabin the 2 are now living in*
Alex:ah hello*holds out his hand*so glad you 2 could make it, thinking about it this is the first time you have been to our house
*inside it looks like a strangely normal looking cabin except 1 thing you can see lexcaliber hanging on the wall covered in scraps of wood*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:35 pm
Xa44
(No shiki was found)
*alex opens the door to the log cabin the 2 are now living in*
Alex:ah hello*holds out his hand*so glad you 2 could make it, thinking about it this is the first time you have been to our house
*inside it looks like a strangely normal looking cabin except 1 thing you can see lexcaliber hanging on the wall covered in scraps of wood*

Kengo: Yes, it is.
Shiki: *Follows Kengo inside, whistles as he looks around* Nice place you got here! You're looking good, by the way! And where's the birthday girl? *looks for Tona*

[Mind if I give Shiki a robotic hand/arm then?]  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:43 pm
( sweatdrop yeah if you want if you can't tell I have plans for the no hand thing)
*tona walks in from anouther room*
Tona:*almost tearing up*its been awhile
Alex:*smiles*anyway if you need anything just ask*walksinto the room tona was in*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:52 pm
Xa44

Shiki: Hi Tona! Oh, it's been such a long time! *gives her a hug if she lets him*

[Shiki has his non-removed arm bandaged like he used to. His other arm, (does it matter if it's the right or left hand?), is black skin where the arm healed/scarred, and is robotic from about the mid-bicep down. Kengo looks pretty much the same, but is probably an inch taller.
Edit: Shiki's right arm is the robotic one.]  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:01 pm
(No doesn't matter witch arm)
*feeling a bit strange but tona accepts the hug*
Tona:so how have things been think last time we met it was...the wedding?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:07 pm
Xa44

Shiki: Whose wedding? Yours or mine?
Kengo: Their's.
Shiki: Oh, right. You weren't at mine! Sorry about that, Tona. sweatdrop But we didn't have the wedding on earth, so...  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:16 pm
Tona:its fine, speaking of witch when is kengo and autumn going to be a thing*smirking*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:28 pm
Xa44

Kengo: h-huh? *startled, blushes slightly (may be hard to see, since he's still wearing his tinted goggles, as usual), then looks away to avoid eye-contact* Well, um... I-
Shiki: Hey! *places his hands on his hips and leans forward to be eye-level with Tona* You ignored the fact that I said I'm married! And you ignored the fact that my arm didn't grow back! Look, I even got a new one! *pauses to look at his robotic hand* Why am I not big news? *sulky face*

[Ok, do me a favor please! type: "Quote=Haru Yates][/quote", but with a "[" infront, and a "]" after. That's what I'm doing to notify you when I post!]  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:37 pm
Haru Yates
Xa44

(I was getting notifications befor you started doing that)
Tona:I mean doesn't your wife hate you and I kinda forgot about your arm*pokes the robo hand*where is autumn by the way  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:50 pm
[Oh, right! Because you are the owner of the thread. I'll stop doing the quote thing for now then.]
Shiki: Nah, she loves me~ heart
Kengo: She doesn't. Shiki's in permanent denial.
Shiki: *acting as if he hadn't heard Kengo* How could you forget about my arm? *Places his robotic hand on her head as if to stress his point, messing up her hair* And we haven't seen Kasumi for at least a week. Or maybe it's been two weeks? *looks at Kengo*
Kengo: ... *just stares back*

[Not sure what Kengo/Autumn's current relationship is.]  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:04 pm
Haru Yates

Tona:I mean we don't see anyone nowadays
Alex:*comes back with some plates of food and puts it on a table*so shiki never got to ask what did you do with your old arm  
Xa44s RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff