Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:54 pm
Located out in the boonies of Geezerville, away from the noises of the city, is this modest facility designed for making films. It's only large enough to handle the making of one film at a time as the owners didn't feel the demand for lots out here in the middle of practically nowhere would be high; most movies are shot on location or in Hollywood, after all. The facility itself basically only provides bathrooms and a couple of empty, soundproof buildings for constructing sets. The renter has to acquire all the equipment, materials, and labor themselves.

How This Works

The movie director will provide cues for when certain actors are to enter a scene and may even on occasion feed players lines to move the story along in the right direction. Other than that, it'll be roleplay as usual. The idea is that this is the rough cut, which will include bloopers, people interrupting scenes, forgetting lines, showing up at the wrong time, etc. etc. All of the non-player crew {i.e. camera guys, catering, sound, lights, wardrobe, etc. } are free game npcs that can be modded as players see fit. Events here are also outside of Geezerville's "real time" rule.

Currently Filming:  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:17 pm
*shows up early in the morning and practically in zombie mode still emotion_zombie Having to be up during daylight hours for this was a pain. If he could have, he would have just gotten an entire crew of nocturnals so he didn't have to change his sleep schedule for this, but no amount of lights would really make the outdoor shots look right stare *

Coffee, Mr. Tes?

*smacks the cup out of the intern's hand*
For the last ******** time, I DON'T DRINK COFFEE scream Get me a goddamn steamer, you little s**t!

R-Right away, Mr. Tes sweatdrop
*scurries off*

Not sure what's more annoying: him always getting my order wrong or his overly servile attitude stare
*lifts his sunglasses to rubs his eyes a moment before putting them back in place and giving the new set a once over to make sure everything is as he described to the set builders*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:46 pm
*stops by the movie lot and actually sees people! cat_surprised Things are finally happening!*

It's about time! cat_blaugh Wait... I don't think I'm supposed to be here yet. cat_sweatdrop

*leaves to go over to the Jade Dragon to tell Karrie, Mitri, and Velcore the news*

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 12:00 am
*thinks he hears Kits as he's ordering around the lighting crew, but doesn't see her anywhere after he's done with them*
Huh... not enough sleep, probably stare

*sits in his director's chair to finish off his steamer while watching over his staff.*

Steamer, Mr. Vixtul?

*looks up at hearing the intern address his husband*

My goodness, no. talk2hand Coffee! Why would I drink anything else at this dreadful hour?

O-Of course. My apologies sweatdrop Right away, Mr. Vixtul sweatdrop

*snatches the fresh steamer from the intern as he rushes off to fix Ry a coffee*
Really... *pulls up a chair beside Tes*
You should have fired him by now. stare

It would cost more to get a new one. Besides, he gets it right eventually... just never the first time rolleyes
*tosses his empty cup and takes a sip from the new one*

*yawns into the back of his hand as he glances over the set*
Has yathrin arrived yet?

Not that I know of.
It would be easier if you would tell her this is a movie. Then I could sleep through most of this until I had scenes instead of having to be here to manipulate her into thinking it's real. *yawns again*
Come on, Ry. You know Mir couldn't act if her life depended on it. This way the crew thinks she's a great method actor that's really into the role. If they saw how bad she actually was at acting, they'd think she's just some blonde bimbo that only got the part because she slept with the director.
Is that not true? emotion_eyebrow
*chokes on his steamer* sweatdrop

Napkin, Mr. Tes?
*offers the director a napkin while handing the co-director his coffee*

*says nothing as he takes the napkin to wipe hot milk and spittle off himself*
Thank you, Jeremy. That will be all for now. *waves him off*
Jeremy? That's his name?
He wears a name tag.
Can't say that I've noticed.
Clearly.  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:20 pm
*appears out of no where in TES's lap*
*steamer flies freshly, directly, into his face but manages to only get all over him*
I followed you! emotion_kirakira
*blows a kiss to Ryzan and then hops off TES's lap*
Nice place you got here...
be a shame if something happened to it
pirate
*speaks in her best mock "western movie" voice*
*conjures a demonic energy chair and sits next to the couple*
So...
*flips wrist and summons a black whiskey spiked coffee*
Where we at?
*crosses one leg over the other, bouncing it joyously* emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:09 pm
Ah~ It is so wonderful to see you again, jallil~ Quortek did not think you would be here.

Well, I hadn't seen any of the cast in who knows how long...
That is your own fault for being such a shut-in. *smacks his husband's shoulder*
Lies! She was off hibernating or someshit. She told me last night!
You saw her last night? And you were going to inform me of this when? emotion_eyebrow
erm... I did now? sweatdrop

Towel, Mr. Tes?
*snatches it to dry himself off*
What are you doing just walking around with a towel anyway?

By the way, Miss Miro has just checked in with wardrobe.
Thank you, Jeremy. *waves the boy off again*
He completely ignored my question...
You are the one who insists on not firing him, not me talk2hand
Yeah yeah yeah...

*puts his sunglasses back on after wiping them down thoroughly and gets back to Leko's inquiry*
We finished off the beginning scenes of the movie so far and have just been waiting on Mir to start off the next act.

*pulls out a script from the pocket in the back of his chair and hands it to her*
It's the scene right after Mir shrinks down to get past a door and is entering wonderland proper now. Filming her actually that small was going to be a pain, though... hence *motions toward the set* oversized mushrooms and s**t. Mir's going to think she's actually small, though, with Ry's help.

I still say to just let her flounder talk2hand  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:02 pm
*grins at Ryzan*
TES knows not what he speaks of talk2hand
*sips her drink*
You know...
We could always just make her small and leave the other things normal size so filming is easier rolleyes
Not that I'm trying to question your methods emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 10:32 am
But that's the thing. It -wouldn't- be easier to leave her small... at least as small as she was. You have any idea how much cameras with advanced zoom cost just to rent? stressed
*rolls his eyes and looks over at Leko*
He would not care about the costs so much if it were not for his irrational fear that Antonio is going to make us repay it if the film is unprofitable.

It's not irrational! He straight up said that to our faces stressed
*waves him off*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 3:26 pm
*rushes over to the dark elves*
Ah, sirs... Miro is approaching the set now.

*stands and claps his hands to get the crew's attention*
ALRIGHT, THIS IS IT PEOPLE! scream CAMERAS READY!

*sighs and quickly finishes his coffee before pulling out a staff to increase his casting range. As soon as he sees Miro crawl under the oversized door prop, he closes his eyes and casts a spell to enter her mind, actively hiding and replacing things she sees that would tip her off that it's a movie set.*

I still do not understand how her having to go through wardrobe first does not automatically make her suspicious rolleyes

Well, this -is- Miro we're talking about...  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 6:02 pm
*Miro stood and brushed herself off after clearing the door, eyes wide in awe of the giant blades of grass that now surrounded and reached high above her.*

Aiya~ So big!

*whispers to Ryzan*
That's what -she- said. emotion_awesome

*elbows his husband in the side for his lame joke* stressed

But where should Miro go now? There doesn't seem to be a path, so he could have gone anywhere from here crying  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 11:20 pm
emotion_eyebrow Does she honestly think this is real?
*summons a clove*
Are you two playing mental mind games on her?
*blows smoke hearts*  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 12:39 am
His idea stare
*glares at his husband*

Believe me when I say you don't want to see Mir try to act sweatdrop
You could have just replaced her like you were going to replace jallil and all the other absentees emotion_eyebrow
I.... didn't think about that sweatdrop
*shakes his head*
Well, it's too late now. We'd have to start all over with shooting stressed Besides, as much as you complain about it, you're still here doing it anyway. talk2hand
Quiet or you will break my concentration. ninja
Riiiiiiight rolleyes
*looks around at hearing voices* Who's there!? eek
See? stressed
*returns his focus to the task at hand*

*looks over to Leko*
It's not as bad as it sounds, I swear sweatdrop According to Ry, he's just temporarily masking certain things from her memory. She'll remember it all in the end. It's just for the time being to make her seem more... genuine.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 1:12 am
Who said it sounded bad?
I mean, I left Franco in a veil of perception for over a year making him think that he was female and that weird demon spawn thing was his one true love

*drags hard on the clove*
This is just child's play.
Still... you'd think a Cleric would have better mind protection spells set on herself emotion_eyebrow

*exhales the rest of the smoke*
That reminds me...
I should probably locate that thing's shadow stare
and lock it in a mirror.
The hell is Lia when you need her?

*scoots into the director style chair in a huff*  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:46 pm
*returns to the movie lot and quietly walks up behind Tes, Ryzan, and Leko. Seeing that they're filming a scene, doesn't say anything, just watches the action*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:23 am
Since you put it that way, what we're doing here really does sound like nothing, but I guess I should have already known that. Not sure why I felt the need to get defensive there...

Because you've always had a soft spot for yathrin and actually feel bad about this? emotion_eyebrow

What? No! That's stupid ninja Obviously I can't feel bad about something that I'm perpetuating, right?
*decides it's probably best to get onto another subject before digging himself into a hole* sweatdrop

erm... so uh... that uh... shadow creature whatever. That uh... that's some crazy s**t ninja Lia's club is still open and I haven't had any problems getting potions from there, so I assume she's still alive at least. Just maybe locked in her lab or something. Personally, I try to keep my distance in case she suddenly decides she needs another blood sample for some bullshit as an excuse to jab me with a needle again. stare

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff