Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Eternal Revolution Horoscope [ Month of September ] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:46 pm
User Image

xx*´¨)
                                                                        x¸.•´¸.•*´¨) x¸.•*¨)xxi¤
                                                                        (¸.•´xxxxx(¸.•` xx(¸.•´ xx A sтory ғor you...

Centuries ago, during an age long forgotten, a young child played games along a large spring at the base of a forest she was not meant to go into. This forest was said to be the resting place of a mighty legend named Yveltal. Anyone who was to disturb this legend was said to be cursed for the rest of their lives and to young woman in particular, they would never be able to give birth to a child for they would turn to stone. This young girl was curious, as all children were, but she was smart all the same, and steered clear of the forest despite her curiosity. Until one day, when a very pretty Pokemon caught her attention. She'd never seen the Pokemon before, so her curiosity was drawn even stronger. She wanted to follow, but decided not to, until she saw a group of men she'd never seen before trailing behind the pretty Pokemon. They didn't appear to friendly, and for fear of the Pokemon she followed after the men.

Never had she been in the forbidden woods, and being far fairer then the group of grown men, the young girl lost her way in the forest. Fear set in and she was soon crying as she pressed on, trying to find her way home. Sitting upon a rock she weeped and pleaded to Arceus to aid her from the forest, all the noise she made crying stirred the sleeping Yveltal and woke him. In anger he flew into the sky and began attacking anything that moved. Not satisfied and ever angry for being woken up, he mighty legend turned towards the girl's village and flew in that direction. She was then met by the pretty Pokemon, who's eyes held x-shaped pupils. The Pokemon told the girl that she had awoken a great evil and had to be held accountable for her actions. Of course the young girl whined that she'd gotten lost in order to protect the pretty Pokemon she'd seen, but in the end the Xerneas made her realize she was only making excuses, but given the girl's circumstances, Xerneas allowed the girl to ride her back and took her back to her village.

What was a human to do against an angry Yveltal? The young girl was at a loss, and once the village found out she was the cause of their dismay, they turned their backs upon her. She wanted to cry even harder now, fearing they would never forgive her for going into the forbidden forest, but then a light shone down upon her as she stepped into the village circle, a surging power filled her very being. This gift from Arceus transformed her into a goddess for only just this once, and with her new found powers she managed to put Yveltal back to sleep in the forbidden forest. However, the battle was great, and tiring... and as the girl returned to the village, she found she'd been attacked by Yveltal's Oblivion wing, and her body was slowly turning to stone as the powers from Arceus were fading. Xernas offered to relieve the girl of her fate, as she'd repent for her mistake, but the girl declined, and as the village people watched, she turned completely to stone in the village square.

From that day forth, the girl's memory was upheld as a Goddess of Repentance. As the years went by, a tree started to grow around the statue, said to be Xerneas' gift to the girl, the tree to this day stands tall, and a strange phenomenon surrounds the tree. for every month the leaves die and are reborn as those from a different tree.

═══════════════════════════
                                                                Tнε Goddεss' Mεssαgε

Greetings everyone, On the 1st of every month there shall be a gift for all of you.
                                                                          There is but a few things I ask when you decide what you'd like;
                                                                          - Major Legendary Pokemon cannot be claimed here. They are not mine to give, so please, keep this in mind. However, I've been informed that some Minor Legends have grown interested in trainers, and would like to join them.

However, they will only accept a trainer if it is his or her Birth Month If you wish to ask one of them to join you, keep in mind they cannot be claimed shiny. They also come at Lv.1o regardless.

If none of the minor's available catch your eye, then instead you may claim any Pokemon as a Shiny during your birth month.

Be honest. I don't take kindly to liars.

═══════════════════════════
                                                                Tнε Monтн of September

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Vine signs are born within the autumnal equinox, which makes your personality changeable and unpredictable. You can be full of contradictions and are often indecisive. But this is because you can see both sides of the story, and empathize with each equally. It is hard for you to pick sides because you can see the good points on each end. There are, however, areas in your life that you are quite sure about. These include the finer things of life like food, wine, music, and art. You have a very distinctive taste, and are a connoisseur of refinement. Luxury agrees with you, and under good conditions you have a Midas touch for turning drab into dramatic beauty. You are charming, elegant, and maintain a level of class that wins you esteem from a large fan base. Indeed, you often find yourself in public places where others can admire your classic style and poise. Vine signs pair well with Willow and Hazel signs.

Gift of the Vine

- lv. 1 - 10 pokemon from Water 1 egg group

x5 berries on the following list: Maranga Berry, Figy Berry, Spelon Berry, Tanga Berry, Lum Berry

- x2 Big Mushroom
                                                                        - x1 Megastone of choice
                                                                        - x1 Lucky Egg
                                                                        - x1 Exp Share
                                                                        - x1 Cherish Ball or Crystal Shard

Note: The 5 berries chosen MUST be of the same type.
                                                                        *Pokemon can be claimed anywhere between levels 1 to 10 even as an Egg if that is preferred.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:17 pm
I'll be claiming;
1x lvl 10 Porygon-Z
5x Apicot Berries
1x Silk Scarf
1x Rage Candy Bar  

Sonic Lazar
Crew

Loyal Shapeshifter

Noble Ambition

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:48 pm
Level 10 Snorunt
X1 ragecandybar
X5 durin berry
X1 Silk scarf  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:59 pm
I'll claim:
1 level 10 Armaldo (for a future character)
5 kelpsy berries for Rose
1 Lopunnite (for future character maybe?[Roary])
and 1 ragecandy bar (for future character)  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:16 pm
Love the story for this.

- lv. 10 Klefki [Huey]
- x5 Bluk berries [Apollo]
- x1 Pidgeotite [Apollo]
- x1 Ragecandybar [Huey]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:26 pm
Alright, so after a bit of deliberation, here's a list of my claims:

Level 10 Lopunny (Chrysanthemum)
x1 RageCandyBar (Aiden)
x5 Apicot Berries (Aiden)
x1 Lopunnite (Chrysanthemum), which will be held by the Lopunny when she finds it, and voila, kickass kung fu ninja bunny~ :3

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:54 pm
Misguided Royalty
Love the story for this.

Thank you!~

As for myself, I'll be claiming a Lv. 1o Carbink for my future Character.
x5 Iapapa Berries (Kotensa)
x1 Lopunite (Kotensa)
and x1 Ragecandybar (Future Character)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:14 pm
I will claim the following:

Lvl 10 Audino
x5 Iapapa Berries
x 1 Audinite
x1 RageCandyBar  

Precocious Pumpkin

Beloved Strawberry

9,175 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Millionaire 200

teal - duck

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:29 pm
I will taaaake...
x1 Lvl 10 Solosis for a future character,
x5 Kelpsy Berries for that same future character,
x1 Kangaskhanite for Bastien, and
x1 RageCandyBar, also for Bastien.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:18 pm
Beautiful, Wolkova emotion_kirakira

I'ma snatch up a lvl 10 Chikorita for a future charry, snag a silk scarf 'cause why not, and THEFT DAT RAGECANDYBAR 'CAUSE NOM.

Ty <3

Changed to lvl 10 Scyther for JD o vo

Annnd changed Silk Scarf to Audinite  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:06 pm
Ill be claiming a Silk Scarf and a Teddiursa for sonoko and the RageCandyBar for my future character and skipping out of the rest of the gifts.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:51 pm
I shall claim one Porygon Z, a Ragecandybar, and a Silk Scarf x3

and I'll take x5 Apicot berries to give to Vince  

SpectralEternity
Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Mimi Kyashi 19

Magnetic Gekko

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:24 pm
The story is awesome. :3

x1 lvl 10 Eevee for Oliver.
x1 Silk Scarf for Oliver.
x1 Ragecandybar for Willow.

Aaand, I think I'll skip out on the berries this round. Thank you!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:48 pm
Hmm... The berries gave me a stumbling block, but I think I've figured out what I'll claim for Sable.
Level 10 Zorua (even though it looks like it should totally belong to the black group, the list has it as a grey Pokemon)
Kelpsy Berry x5
Silk Scarf x1
Ragecandybar x1  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:11 am
Level 10 Larvitar, a Silk Scarf, and the RageCandyBar. No berries for me yet.  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff