Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:21 pm
Among the mountain tops, hidden by a dense forest, stands a home, a home as big as a castle and just as fortefied. The walls made of stone, the roof reaching up high, to the sky, its pillars like daggers stabbing through the dark winter clouds. The windows all created from stained glasss, dipicting beautiful sceneries, from mythical creatures, to beast the ran wild in the thick lush forest.

The forest, blooming with life, the creatures calling out to one another, patches of wild flowers were scattered throught the whole forest, wild fruit a common sitting, the lake great, clean, clear and beautiful, the trees stood tall, strong and proud.

The crisp air, gave off the slightest hint of the winter snow that was rolling in, yet the sky was nearly clear of any cloud, the moon fat and beautiful as it glowed brighter than even the stars, of in the distance the rushing water of a river could be heard, over the rustling of the forest animals.
A lone howl was soon joined by the calls of hisd loed ones, the beautiful sound rising higher and higher as if calling out to the moon. The fresh clean sccent of the forest was strong, and inticing, calling out to the wild side, the free side of every being.

But, alas, even thsi forest suffered from the threats of humans, of hunters, of cold blooded heartless being that were threatened by those different to them. Creatures, beings of the nght races, searched the foresdt grounds for intruders, for traps, for threats to the beautiful forest, preventing any harm from coming to the delicate life of the forest.

Elementis_Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:40 pm

User Image

NAME: Kamen Kurr
RACE/SPECIES: Black Ice Dragon, rarest ice dragon and considered the most dangerous, but is really just misunderstood.
PERSONALITY: Considered a loner because of his scales, likes to kid though and is willing to make friends.
Sexuality:Straight
BIO: He keeps the fact that he comes from a dragon family with high status to himself. It explains his well mannered demeanor and other things that others might notice but don’t really ask about. Despite being sent away by his family when his family learned the true color of his scales he doesn’t mind getting to know new people and tries to make friends but doesn’t succeed all that well. His main purpose in life though is to find a mate willing to take him and to have a family for that’s the only true reason his own family will take him back but knows he has a long way to go to find that.
CHARECTER FLAWS:Can’t swim.
CHARECTER STRENGTH:Can cook like a chef.
WEAPONS/SKILLS/SPELLS:
Weapons: Double edged sword he produced out of Ice is his preference, he can create any other weapons if the occasion calls for it. His sword has the capability of stabbing someone and having them freeze from the inside out, but he prefers not to use it if he can avoid it. His secondary weapon is a small dagger with an ice wire good for throwing at a long distance, only uses it when he's near about out of energy because it takes up little power to use or if he wants to be stealthy, it does have the same freezing from the inside out capability as his sword.
Skills: Knows how to fight with a sword in his human form, and can run at very high speeds.
Spells: Can shift to a fog form for good escaping cover, though the flaw is that he can only stay in that form for so long and is the most vulnerable and easier to sense in that form. His second is a large black dragon form which he can shoot ice daggers out of his mouth or a shadow ice ball which freezes anything it touches, he has to be at full strength to use it however for it uses a lot of energy. Also can produce a dense fog good for escaping. Basically anything related to ice and or water he can do.
OTHER FORM:
User Image

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:52 pm
User Image
Name: Arion
Nickname: ~
Race: Demon
Personality: Sarcastic, sometimes sadistic likes to stay in control
Bio: Arion, is called a demon by human terms, but he does not sprout wings, or horns, he doesnt go out in the middle of the night and suck out the soul of living beings and he doesnt go around possesing people and forcing them to do evil vile things. Arion is simply called a demon because he can manipulate flames, and ages ago when he was still very young, before technology came to be, some humans spotted him controling flames and conected him to hell, thus he was labeled as a demon now. Years later, Arion does not feel like deeling with the ignorent and boring humans, having grown tired of them and their destructive behavior long ago he keeps his circle of acquaintance small, and surrounds himself with non humans, prefferably of the were kind.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:34 pm
NuLova
Here u be hope it's somewhat to ur liking.

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

The cold winter while in normal conditions slowed down the life of the forest, by no means stopped one man walking alone through the forest looking around him. His jetblack hair tied behind him and his jetblack eyes scanning his surroundings he was looking for a meal, his bare feet walking through the snow that didn't seem to affect him aat all. He stopped and listened. Hearing what sounded like a wild hog the man smiled and kept going towards the noise, soon moving aside some snow covered brush and looked through it.

The hog he came upon wasn't alone, it was large for sure but their were several little ones with it and blinking noticing he had stumbled upon a mother hog he knew she would fight to defend her young. Gulping he decided it not worth it and started to turn back. Unfortunately in the process he ended up alerting the hog with a crack of a twig and before he knew it the hog had noticed him and was charging. The man, Although a hunter he was not, nor a fighter, now it was self defense. He took a stance and held off the hog by his bare hands but the hog was still strong and before he knew it he was crushed to a tree and wiggling to get free.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:56 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

Every night, Arion sent his men to search the sorounding forest, for many nights, they have resieved unwanted visitors, visitors that have caused many deaths for the young loved ones that walked the halls of his home.
Ever since that sad nigt, the kept a closer eye for any intruders always sending groups of workers to check the forest.
Tonight, one of Arions best men, and butler, Bowen was in charge of the search, along with three other workers and three of their guard dogs, two of which were tibetan mastif the third a german sheperd, not a single one of them was human.

Of in the distance Arion was watching everything from an open window, thanks to his little specialy ability with flames, he was able to see small signatures from many if not all of the creatures in the forest, and he could distinguished those from his men and those from the animals.

Bowen could hear the snapping and squealing of a wild boar, following the sounds the dogs began growling when they spotted the boar.
Bowen lifted his arm to stop them from attacking, but the dogs jumped infront of them growling and barking at the boar, noticing someone being pinned by the animal.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:16 am
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Of course he knew he had gotten himself in a pickle, he should of known better then to hunt in this form. clenching his teeth a little the man's eyes widened and sparked and a surge of energy flew through him. Now it was fight or die or at least that's what his own instincts had kicked in. His mind was on the hog, his muscles seemed to expand slightly as he took hold of it's tusks and started to push it away with as much force as he could muster in that state. Clearly this was no ordinary hog if it could pull it's own weight against him like this.

As he pushed it anway he then picked it up and with a cry he flung it as hard as he could away from him letting it fly. It landed on the ground not far from it's young and snorted it got on it's feet and looked at the man that just flung it, at first it looked like it might charge but then for some reason it simply turned and limped away the young following it. Watching it limp away he grinned and chuckled and held onto his side he knew he had a few broken rips. Then he passed out right on the ground. The snow making a nice cushion for him.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:32 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen and the others stood in the dark shadows of the trees, only their eyes reflected the light like a mirror.The three dogs were the ones that remained crouched, their fur stood on end, their growls deep and mencaing, keeping the close to the others, ready to attac at any second. Even when the male stood pinned by the boar, and even after when he became a dragon, the dogs remained there, none flinching and not backing away.

Watching the dragon fling the boar away the dogs and the workers now began growling waiting for the dragon to turn on them, the three canines slowly inched bforward, the ears pressed back against their heads, their heads low to the ground and their teeth were revelead, their growls as loud as lions.
The men in the back kept their distance, just watching as the dragon seemed to chuckle before falling into the snow.
That was when they finally aproached the male, carefuly and quietly, making their way over to the dragon they sorrounded him, the canines were the first to approach it, slowly stretching their heads forward moving him slightly with their muzles, when they got no reaction from the dragon laying limp in th esnow, that was when the others neared him.

"Do not touch the dragon" a deep comanding voice sad from behind them, and like good little soldiers the men stoped and stood up straight, the dogs sat down next to the dragon and watched their master come forward, his eyes glowing, and not because of the moonlight, they glew on their own.
"Sire, do you think it wise, for you to be approaching it, yourself" Bowen asked looking otu after Arions well being.
Arion waved a hand in dismissal "I can deel with his ice better than any of you" he stated, getting shocked wide eyed looks from the men.
He reached down and touched the dragons face, not at all surprised that the dragon itself was as cold as the snow that it laid apun.
"It would be best to move him to the house" he said looking at the men that looked at each other a bit confused, not knowing what to do.
Arion just lifted a brow at them, and the men got to work, approaching the dragon they were carefull as they tried picking him up.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:55 pm
NuLova
Sorry it's so short.

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

He seemed truly out of it, so much so that it was hard for him to sustain the form he was in. And soon his body shifted back to that of a man. However because of him turning to dragon so suddenly he now no longer had anything on for it all ripped. He made a low groan and flinched but for the time being didn't wake.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:25 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"Welll then, this makes it easier on you guys" Arion said as he watched the dragon change back, shrugging out on his coat, he walked to the new thinner and much smaller male, wrapped his coat aorund him, and picked the male up.
Arion wasnt worried about the males body temperature, he had covered his body because of nudity, it was more for the males sake than anything really.

"Sire would you like us to crry him?" Bowen ased this time as they began walking behind Arion.
Arion shook his head in responce "No, if he comes too, I do not want any of you to get hurt, I would survive, the rest of you, might not" he replied as they continued walking, after so many years of living on this planet he had come across every living creature mythical and other wise, and he knew how rare the ice dragon was, which is why he was extremly surprised to find on in his backyard.

The dogs had calmed down as they walked beside there master, and the forest itself, seems to have falln asleep only soft cries filled the night right now, the quiet flapping of an owls wings, the soft music from the crickets.
As they arrived at the hom there were no light on outside, as a matter of fact, there was no electricity in the whole house, the only things that could be considered modern was the pluming, other than that, everything appeared to be from the middle ages, from the stone mansion to the stained glass windows.

As soon as they stepped inside, the head maid walked out "Sire may I be of assistance?" Leina asked and got a nod from Arion.
"Get me a medic" he replied and walked into the home, up the stairs, down the hall and into one of the free guest room, carefully laying the male on the soft bed.
As they waited for Leina to get one of the servants who was also a healer, with everything that has happened in the home and with their workers, it was only logical they kept on around.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:29 pm
NuLova
I will be picking this up I'm sorry sweatdrop

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Even though he was completely passed out he felt something, he could feel being covered and carried but not who was actually carrying him. He felt a little warm for that matter as well. After awhile he continued to groan.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:42 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"Sire do youb truly believe it wise to bring this male into your home?" Bowen asked, the male was much older then Arion and had been watching over the demon, ever since he found him over three hundred and fifteen years ago.
Arion smiled at his butler "This creature, is a rare and honored guest for us today, and we both know that every one here is more than strong enough to handle themselfves" Arion replied placing a hand on the males shoulder "not to mention, I rather not have all of you fighting in my home" he added in a calm voice.

Bowen just nodded "Very well sire, we trust in your judgement, and anything happens we can just clean up after your mess" Bowen said with a smile.
Both Bowen and Arion looked down at the male when he continued groaning, "My own question right now, is what someone like him doing here?" Arion quietly said.
He could see Bowen nod next to him, it didnt take long for their healer to arrive, it was a short feline looking feline, with bright jade green eyes, her hair was a golden brown with darker strands.
"Sire" the feline named Melinda, greated with a bow of the head, receving a nod of aknowledgement.
"Mind healing him?" Arion asked nodding at the male laying on the bed.
"Ofcourse Sire" Melinda said with another bow before walking over to the bed, removing the coat from the male, she carefuly ran her fingers over him, and found that there was something wrong with his ribs, after looking over at Leina, she asked for a coupled of things and asked that a specific herbal tea.
Once everything she had asked for was prepared, Melinda started working on the males midsection.

Elementis_dragon
Its okay, I know Im not giving you to work with

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:50 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

He flinched at being touched and tossed his head a little bit. By now he was slowly on the verge of waking up. His eyes gently opened and it took a moment for his eyes to gain focus. It was then that he realized he was on something comfortable, and looking up at a veiling which meant he was in a building somewhere.

Then he felt something else, hands, touching him he blinked and finally looked around at those in the room, several people, and one was touching him and he had nothing on. Then whoever was touching his side hit a sift spot and he ended up yelping and jumping from the bed and taking a few steps away from them all.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:53 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Melinda kept a close eye on the male as she touched him, she was willinging to heal him, but she still didnt want to loose a limb.
Melinda had not noticed when the male began stirring awake, and only saw after Arion had yanked her back when the male on the bed yelped, Both Arion and Bowen moved the females behind them, as they stared down at the dragon male.
Bowen was about to get in an attack pose, but Arion stopped him by lifting his hands "We do not mean you harm" he stated, seeing this Bowen followed suit and lifted his hands, behind them Melinda was the only one to coward, Leina stood ready to fight if she had too.

Melinda peeked from around Arion "You are hurt, please allow me to heal you" she said, her voice quiet compared to Arions.
Arion dropped his arms "Will you allow us to continue?" Arion asked taking a step forward this time.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:08 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

He looked from one person to the other, who were they what happened why was he here where was he? All these questions ran through his head. Then they started speaking. "They...want to what..." he thought to himself. Only then starting to understand he flinched and felt the pain on his side again and put his hand to it, he could feel it broken then he looked at the others once more. When he noticed the one step closer he blinked and stepped further back. "Where am I...?" he said finally speaking for the first time.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:39 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion didnt take another step when he saw the male take another step backwards.
"You are in my home, you are deep in the forest sorrounding the Stellar Mountains" he replied, "And you were atacked by a wild boar" Arion added in.
"We brought you here because you were out cold, and because we didnt want any humans to find you, mostly hunters, or just as dangerouse, wild predators" Bowen said this time.

Arion looked over at the others and motioned for them to walk out except for Melinda.
Bowen and Leina nodded and backed out of the room.
"So will you allow us to heal you?" Arion asked looking back at the dragon.

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas