Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Essence de Soleil Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:05 pm
єssєиcє δє sσℓєιℓ

User Image

The grand museum of Soleil City! Here, everything ranging
from animals, to history, to art can easily be found on display. For a student,
this is most certainly the place to go. Or... A good place to escape if you'd like
to relax! There is, however, a room designed specifically over the past myths
found in Soleil's depths - the mysterious Nanoa fruit of Mykronos Island.

But who knows?
You might even be able to snap a picture of the legendary Nanoa fruit itself~.

Available Items:
Postcard: .50
Utensils (pencils, brushes, etc.): $3.00 a pack, $1.50 a piece
Paint: $1.50 a color
Sketchbook: $5.00
A History of Art (book): $6.50
Wooden Posing Doll: $7
Artist Plushie: $10
Artist kit: $15.00

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:11 am
User Image
Y U K I M U R A T O K U G A W A
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
❝..Rose in the Desert..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

As he arrived, his mouth was in the form of a smile while he rubbed the back of his head. It was a good time to go too, it seemed no one was really there, and the art was truly beautiful. He then began to rub his chin. "This seems like a nice place to have a romantic date. Maybe add some light music and roses and it'd be a per-" He then frowned while pausing. When was the last time he was actually on a date with a person. His hand then went into his pocket while his eyes was rubbed lightly. by the free one before he sat n the fountain that was outside and began to ponder this thought and the many reasons for it.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Haeza _0

Antagonist TEN

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:29 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

< K A N > Wallet: $463.50

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

They soon arrived at the art museum and he smiled as he took her to the front door and held the door open for her. "We might just learn something about the history of Soleil in here."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:43 pm
User Image
User Image
~ яαιηу ∂αуѕ αη∂ вℓα¢к υмвяєℓℓαѕ
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω
¢αη уσυ ¢нєαт ƒяσм υη∂єяgяσυη∂ ~
User Image User Image User Image

*ENTER*

"It's an art museum, not a... Museum museum." Nana commented as she entered the large building with him. Her heels clicked along on the glossy waxed flooring as she began walking down the hallways and staring at the art that hung on the walls. "It's still impressive nonetheless," she added as she glanced up at a portrait of an elderly woman.

Nana slowly walked down the hallway making sure that she tool enough time to look at each piece, as well as wait for Kan to catch up with her. "They have so much patience to paint and sculpt..." She whispered to herself.

~~
"Зеркало Зеркало на стене ...
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Joyful
Tagged: Kan
Listening To: Mother & Father
Money: $435
Outfit: For Summer

User Image

Grell S - Bloody Mistress

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:37 pm
User Image

User Image
Floren "Flo" Clovis | Blair Clovis

"We're cross-dressers..." "...F-For a good reason!"

~Character Enter, Flo and Blair~

Flo and Blair arrived outside the museum, Flo holding the phone in her hand to show Nico the beautiful greenery and the large building. "Absolutely what you'd expect of an Art Museum." Nico commented, and the two started walking about. They were looking around for a while til the cream-white haired AI spotted Yuki at the fountain, looking deep in thought. The two went over to the fountain where he was at. Flo sat beside him on the fountain. "Whatcha thinkin' about?" "Did something happen?"

Flo's Outfit | Blair's Outfit

...Currency...
                  994.75$ *Shared money with each other

OOC:
                  Haeza _0
                  killer-wolf-kun
                  Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:49 pm
User Image
❝..Rose in the Desert..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Yuki's chain of thought broke as the two came in from seemingly nowhere and asked him what was up. "Just thinking of how romantic a place this'd be for a date. The many sculptures and paintings serenading the young woman's face, the fountain reflecting from her eyes." He joked before putting his hand on his chin and looking to them and the AI, His smile widened slightly before saying, "What are your thoughts on it Blair? I know there may be a lady who would just love for you to hold her hand through a maze of beauty such as this." He then tussled the little guy's hair as if he was a kid, though he wasn't too far off in age. "Or even you Flo. A man my take you on a romantic evening and soak you with the juices of love."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Haeza _0

Antagonist TEN

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Haeza _0

Shirtless Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:24 pm
User Image

Abe D. Marvos
══════════════════════════

"Eyo! If you don't mind me asking, may I take a picture?"

[Entering]

Abe sighed as he just entered the museum with his usual carry; a read sweater with his DLSR hanging from his neck. "Now I wonder where they could be.." As the tall giant wandered throughout the museum, he took photos around him- even the ones where photography wasn't permitted. "Yup ladies, we have a bad boy over here~", he whispered quietly as he teased the nonexistent ladies that surrounded him. But it was times like these that he could truly relax,'Seriously though, where is that rosey bum?"

He continued walking around the museum until he finally noticed the group sitting at the fountain."Eyo!," the brunette called out as he began jogging towards them. Once Abe reached them and took his seat by Flo, he smiled and got comfortable,"So 'xactly what we doing over here? Discussing the last time Yuki went on a date?", he teased playfully since it was in fact quiet a while since Yukimura was on a date- despite his romanticism. Then again, Yoh never tried going on a date so he was equally in the same boat.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Cash: $500 || I Am: Single || Job: Cashier || Profile: Abe D. M.

Occ: -
killer-wolf-kun
Antagonist TEN

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:35 pm
User Image

User Image

Flo raised an eyebrow at his response. The Art Museum as a romantic place for a date? She took a quick gander at the place for a minute, yeah. He was right, this would be a nice place for a romantic date, not that Flo cared too much. Blair's cheeks flushed a deep red when Yuki asked for his thoughts on it, it was nice, really nice, and romantic. "Yeah... I like it. If there was ever a girl like that, I'd take her here on our first date." Blair replied with a giggle, feeling him ruffle his hair. Flo smiled at Blair's answer, he was always so cute. Before she was also asked the same question Blair was asked by Yuki. Looking at Yuki for a few moments, she pondered about it for another few moments. Flo let out a small snicker at his words. "It's nice, I guess. It would be nice if I actually have my first romantic date here."

Then Abe came by and took a seat by Flo, asking what was going on. Since Blair was the only one standing up, Flo took him by the waist and set him on her lap. Wrapping her arms around his waist and resting her chin on his head. "Hmm, maybe that. And discussing about how romantic this place would be for a date." "No ones asking my opinion about a nice romantic date? Well, fine." Nico said with a joking pout, the phone now in Blair's hands.

...Currency...

OOC:
                  Haeza _0
                  killer-wolf-kun
                  Quote:

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:09 pm
User Image
❝..Rose in the Desert..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Yuki smiled at young Blair, it was joyous seeing the lad happy alot. Then hearing that the young girl thought the same made his eyes warm over. His eyes shifted to the young man who had just gotten off of work with a smiled. He put his hand in his pocket while smirking and saying, "I'm not the only one who hasn't been on a date in over 2 years Abe. None of us have really...." He stopped and chuckled lightly before looking to the phone screen. "Would you bring anyone here, Nico? Maybe Siri?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Haeza _0

Antagonist TEN

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:31 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

He of course had to stop and look at all the paintings the art museum had to offer, thinking it a beautiful place to bring the woman he loved because it only made her own features that more beautiful among the array of colors. "Yes it is indeed quite impressive. Must've taken them a rather long time for each one."

After awhile he came to the display on Mykronos Island painted by a man who had been there with his wife now of 15 years. "Look! He painted a picture of the Nanoa Fruit. It's shaped like a star."

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Haeza _0

Shirtless Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:33 pm
User Image

Abe D. Marvos
══════════════════════════

"Eyo! If you don't mind me asking, may I take a picture?"

Abe chuckled at Blair as if he was a kid just waiting to go on his first date. In reality the short cross dresser was jut as old as the giant himself. Nico spoke out from the cellphone, jokingly whining about not best asked for his opinion."Well excuse us, but it's not like you have any more experience than us, Yukimura then mentioned about the times pan from the last time he had also been dateless,"Shut up Yuki- we don't need anymore details." He smiled and took a quick photo of Blair and Flo together before continuing to talk,"Actually- who would you take on a date Nico?"

Cash: $500 || I Am: Single || Job: Cashier || Profile: Abe D. M.

Occ: -
killer-wolf-kun
Antagonist TEN

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:00 pm
User Image

User Image

Nico made a small fake laugh at Yuki's comment about bring Siri to a date. "Ha. Ha. Ha. No." He said with the pout. Until Abe made a comment about him not having any more experience than them. His pout turned into a smirk. "Oh, what if I do?" "Nico, don't lie..." Blair replied with a frown and Nico sighed, okay, they were right. He didn't have any experience whatsoever, but an AI can dream, right? Just when Nico was sulking, he was asked by Abe who he would take on a date seriously this time. The AI paused and looked at the four for a few, till he smiled "Either Yuki or Abe! Of course, if they were girls, and I was a live person."

...Currency...

OOC: Sorry for the quotes, saw a few mistakes.
                  Haeza _0
                  killer-wolf-kun
                  Quote:

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:31 pm
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

She turned her head to glance over at the painting of the fruit that included the couple in it. "They look so happy with one another..." Nana muttered as she got closer the piece of art, her crimson eyes narrowing slightly as she stared at the smiling faces of the two. "I hope that fruit is everything people say it is."

Nana shrugged lightly and glanced over at Kan; He looked like he was really into this show case. "You know," the girl began, "This could be considered a date. We've been hanging around one another practically all day, skipping about the city." She chuckled and nudged him with her elbow.

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Joyful

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:51 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

"Yes they look extremely happy together. They've been married for 15 years so far since eating the Nanoa Fruit." He was very interested in this exhibit since he hoped to eat it with someone special someday as well. "I hope it is too."

He then looked over at her with a smirk about her date comment. "Yes I do believe today could be considered a date since I bought you lunch, some clothes, we went to the beach, and we came to an art museum together, and not to mention we made out and kissed twice."

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:35 pm
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

"I wouldn't use the term 'made out' so lightly... It wasn't necessarily 'making out'." She cleared her throat as she spoke, "I mean. It was just a little... A little peck on the lips with some uh... Some action in between." Nana crossed her arms and looked away from him. "I'm sounding stupid right now, aren't I?"

"Let's just go back to idolizing the magic island fruit, shall we?" The girl muttered and started walking down the hallway to the next piece of art that was in the mystical Nanoa fruit exhibit.

[Out.Of.Cake; Woops, sorry for all of the edits, I'm trying out new pictures omg. Last edit I swear to Jesus, this is probably annoying you a lot. ]

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Flustered

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]