Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:52 am
This is the Great River. It's actually more of a shallow inland sea that threads through the islands with crystal clear waters and various caverns under the water for those who find peace here.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:21 pm
Shira flew out over the Great River with the pouch of gifts from her mother and finally dove into the water as she spotted a likely cave for her new home. She moved inside and up onto the soft sand that formed a small beach at the entrance to the cave. There were bits of driftwood along the sandy area so she piled it all together thanks to the light coming in from a natural opening in the cavern roof then used the fire-starting kit her mother had given her then assessed the cave she'd found.

It was a beautiful place and perfect for her needs. A simple one room cave with plenty of space and natural shelves along the walls, a good dip in one part of the floor for her fire, another more shallow hollow that would be good for a sleeping place, and a small pool of fresh water fed by a natural spring at the back of the cave.

She gave a contented sigh as she looked the place over and decided to keep it for her own. So she set about putting up the small keepsakes her mother had given her along the shelves then made the short trip back to her parents home to collect her other things to finish setting up her new home before heading out to collect more wood to pile to one side for her fire.

Finally, she made her first hunt on her own and brought the deer back to eat while sunning herself on a nice ledge above the underwater entrance to her new home where she could eat in the sunlight and rest a bit before heading back in to finish setting up her new home.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:54 pm
Red Gypsy

In the dream the Treemother held him close in her roots, protected and safe in the flow of life. He dreamed within the dream of fire and black scales, swirling wrath and shattering stones. He dreamed of the ocean's salty bite and the baking of the sun. He dreamed of many things as he lay there, nameless and at peace. Yet dreams do not last forever.

The dream wavered and spotted sunlight glinted off of salt encrusted leaves. Water lapped at his feet and hair as shade and sun danced over him. The dream cracked and he felt the bite of crusted salt on angry burns. He moved his eyelids and knew his name. Baeger. His name was Baeger Greenweaver. He moved his fingers and he knew that he lay upon stone within the touch of a gentle sea. He stirred himself to rise and he knew that it was no tree that cast such kind shadows on him but rather a small bower, a cocoon of woven vines and leaves that smelled of...

His eyes snapped open wide and he ripped himself free. Truly, he only broke two vines in his escape from his rescuer. But, his heartbeat was thunderous. His staff lay there entwined as before. Still two trees interwoven and alive. Yet, now there extended thin vines from each one that spread and branched dozens of times to shape the pod in which he had lain. He had been saved by his staff. Yet, he still could not remember the details. He raised a hand and touched his head where it throbbed like muted drums. He found dried blood but only a minor hurt. He tried to shake his head to clear it but that hurt too much so he focused instead on pulling the small interwoven craft up onto the ledge where he found himself. The ledge was the size of a small beach but had no sand and was backed by shear cliff of a very hard rock. There were other lands close enough to swim to and the water was quite shallow, yet he did not feel steady enough to attempt such a thing.

With little else to do at present while he rested, Baeger took stock of his possessions. Most of his pouches had remained shut, yet a number of them had become tainted by saltwater. Indeed, many of the more exotic spices had been destroyed. But, his tools remained in good condition. He knew that the two trees of his staff were both still young and would not survive such rapid growth if the new was not cut away. He began the work of patiently trimming the staff free of the new growth that formed the bower.

It was time consuming work. One of the two trees was of the ironwood species and the other could rapidly heal itself as well as having thick, gummy sap that could easily bind even a sharp blade. Yet, if he did not succeed then the two trees that he had carried for so long would both die. He proceeded doggedly, striving to convert the bower into either worthy parts for tools or cuttings that he could plant when he reached a gentler piece of shoreline.

So, hours passed with the slow sounds of stone and metal and wood striking each other rhythmically carrying over the waters. What was still to be cut formed a simple shelter of sorts that gave Baeger shade as he worked.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:28 pm
Zylrias & Raersas

MzDuchess

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The days were quiet, a lot better compared to most days, most dragons can’t understand how a dragon looks after a Wyvern, well they never were in the situation he had found himself in and he wasn’t about to leave something a precious as a hatchling behind to be killed so he took her under his wing and looked after her like she was his own. Well, she was his own he raised her from a hatchling so while they weren’t related by blood or species it mattered little for him, he only saw his daughter.

"Father you coming in or what?” Zylrias smiled as he laid there his red scales shining brightly as he sunbathed and watched his daughter swim in the River, he eventually stood up and stretched for a moment before he walked over to the rivers edge “of course my dear” She laughed as she swam around in the water for once Zylrias had given her time away from her studies to have some fun, and she was having a blast. Zylrias eventually got into the water his body and wings submerging into the water his neck is the only thing you could see, well that and the Wyvern swimming around him whose scales were also red and enjoying the cool water with great delight, eventually she swam up to his neck “this is so much fun I never knew there was such a large river here” Zylrias chuckled as he looked down at his pride and joy and replied “of course not, our home is a ways away from here” she looked up at him and smiled “can we come here more often?” Zylrias smiled as he moved his head down to nuzzle up to her “perhaps, only if you behave yourself and attend to your studies as I ask” he looked into her eyes and saw that sparkle as she spoke up “alright I think I can do that” At that she started swimming off into the deeper sections of the river which were not a problem for him to get into but for her she had to be careful not to be caught in the current, watching her intently he finally spoke up “Raersas don’t go to far out, lest you get swept up by the current” She looked at Zylrias and replied “I’ll be careful” she always seemed to worry him needlessly but that was apart of being a father, always looking after your young always worrying, constantly alert for trouble it was just a way of life for him since saving her from certain death.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:09 pm
Wolfe Garm

Titana pulled the twigs and leaves out of her hair as she trudged the last of the forest. She had been in there for weeks now, only coming across a few inhabitants occasionally. One was alright, the old blind human woman was kind to her even though she knew that Titana was not like her. She allowed her to rest and fed her before sending her off on her way. It was the nicest anyone had been to her in, well forever.

The other inhabitant, however.. Titana shivered as she remembered the encounter. It was how she had gotten the long scratches on her shoulder that was burning something fierce. She knew they were silver tipped claws, the b*****d, but she didn't realize he had clawed her so deep.

Touching it with a wince, she almost sighed in relief when her senses finally picked up the babbling of water. Probably a river by the sounds of the rushing waves. Smiling to herself, she picked up her pace a little bit more until the stream came into sight. It was actually a pretty big river, with what looked like a deep well in the middle then curved up towards an outlet.

She breathed in deeply the air and started to relax as she did so. Putting her weapons down on the bank, she started undoing her boots and stripping out of her clothes, leaving her barely in her undergarments. She had to stop the bleeding and clean her wound, lest it fester worse than what it already was.

She was so concentrated on cleaning her shoulder at the river bank, that she completely overlooked the other dragons across the other side of the river. She had been kept in a cage most of her life, so needlessly to say, her "survival skills" only came in handy when she was trying not to die. She was working on it, but still had a long way to go.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:48 pm
Zylrias & Raersas

MzDuchess

Admittedly Zylrias attention had been purely focused on his daughter that he hadn’t been paying much attention to his surroundings, most of the dragons knew well to leave them alone since they usually had differing opinions only dealing with the occasional dragon that was more interested in spreading rumors than picking a fight with him. Raersas, on the other hand, was fully aware of the sudden appearance of someone appearing out of the woods on the other side of the river and started swimming towards her out of curiosity and spoke up ”Hello!” “Raersas what did…” to late just as he started to speak she went under the current caught her and at her size while not as small as she was when he first picked her up she was still small enough to be dragged under by the current, which only put Zylrias into panic mode as he splashed about trying to take flight and finding it rather difficult to do so since he was nearly submerged in water so he turned around quickly and made his way towards the shoreline, once he was to a point where he could take flight he spread his wings and took off, and made his way downstream to catch up to his daughter. His panicked eyes scanning the water as he flew over it. Finally, he caught sight of her for a moment and picked up his pace to catch her before he dove into the water after her, after a moment he resurfaced his daughter in his mouth as he held onto her and moved towards the shoreline.

Once on the shore he put her on the ground, and curled up close to her, her coughing still heavy as she struggled to breathe again, Zylrias was slightly relieved that she was for the most part alright, though he was worried. He held her close to him his hands keeping her next to him as she recovered. Once things had settled down Zylrias looked at her and spoke up “are you alright my dear?” she nuzzled into him and replied “” she bowed her head, slightly ashamed and continued “I’m sorry father” Zylrias couldn’t really be angry with her and moved his head down to look into her eyes “it is alright my dear so long as you are safe is all that matters to me, but why, why would you go out so far knowing the dangers?” Raersas replied “It’s just, I saw someone and went to see if they wanted to swim as well” Zylrias eyes narrowed slightly before he calmed he’d been careless if he hadn’t noticed someone close by, but he would deal with that in time, Zylrias changed forms, Raersas did the same and rushed into his arms. He held her close she was shivering, which meant that while she said she was alright he could tell she had been just as frightened by the ordeal as he was worried so he sat down on the ground next to the river’s edge and held her in his arms “it’s alright my dear you are safe and safe is where I will keep you” Zylrias would hold onto her for some time and simply allowed her to calm down before he would consider moving her someplace safer.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:52 pm
Wolfe Garm

Titana was suddenly startled at the small voice that called out to her. She looked around the glen in alarm, thinking maybe it was the dragon from earlier that had barely escaped with her life from. She was still trying to clean the wound he had given her on her shoulder.

When she didn't see anyone jumping out and attacking her, Titana started to relax before she heard a large splash and something very large and very red dart past her in the river, moving with the currents. She froze in fear as she realized that it was a dragon, and a very large one at that. Luckily, he seemed to be heading away from her, almost as if he was chasing something in the water.

Before she could move away from the bank, she watched the red dragon shoot out of the water and fly further down the river before snatching something out of the water. It was a baby dragon! 'Oh!' she thought as she watched them settle on the opposite shoreline again. As soon as they turned back to their human forms, however, she realized that it was a daughter and father, which meant that the mother was somewhere nearby. And she was a full adult female, who had just trespassed into another's area. She was so dead!

Trying not to draw attention to herself, she slowly eased out of the water and made her way as softly as possible towards where she'd laid her gear down. If she could get to her stuff and get it on before the other dragons noticed her, she could leave hopefully undetected. She had already lost one match, she would definitely lose another one. Especially if the size of his dragon was anything to go by.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:41 pm
Zylrias & Raersas

MzDuchess

As Zylrias held onto Raersas he wasn’t completely idle as he scanned the area around them, ever alert of any signs of attack. Once Raersas was calm he picked her up holding her in his arms as he got up. For a moment he considered leaving the area since there was a possible threat it would be better to leave while they could, but he looked at his daughter and smiled slightly, if she was going to have a chance he had to show her that there was more to this sanctuary than just fighting so he put her down on her feet and looked around, finally he looked at Raersas a clever idea came to him “do you remember where you saw the stranger?” he smiled as he looked at her “yeah saw the person on the other side of the river where we were swimming” he nodded and knelt down “alright let’s go see this stranger” he stepped back slightly and changed, Raersas followed suit Zylrias towered over her, he took flight hovered over her to pick her up before they took off to the spot they were at. After a moment he gently put Raersas on the shoreline opposite of where they were at and smiled “be careful my dear, see if you can find whoever was here, call if you need me” Raersas smiled and replied “alright” at that Zylrias took off and started flying above the forest while she moved through the forest, she was small for her age but even so she was nearly the size of a small house so she was fearsome sight to see to anyone unfamiliar with dragons or for that matter a wyvern.

Raersas proceeded carefully unsure of who might be there, granted her father was not far but it didn’t help her nerves any as she moved through the trees, as she moved she caught sight of something and spoke up hesitantly “hel…Hello?” she looked around cautiously as she moved unaware she’d inadvertently missed the stranger she was looking for. As she moved she saw something, though what was unclear “hello?” she proceeded it was only as she got close that she suddenly realized what it was she was looking at, a dragon and not what she was expecting. The dragon hissed as it caught sight of her as it moved it knocked down a couple of trees that only indicated ill intent which only gave her reason to backpedal as she darted, the dragon roared as it saw her flee after which it started chasing her, as she ran she wasn’t even sure how far into the woods she was but she was panicking as she ran. As the dragon drew closer she roared in hopes that Zylrias would hear her.

Zylrias heard the initial roar though he had hoped that Raersas was nowhere near that or for that matter if the person she had seen wasn’t a dragon who’d been aggressive to begin with. As he waited he started to become worried that something might be wrong and started to wonder if it was such a good idea of having let her go in alone, his worry only intensified as he heard her call and spun around realizing that he was further ahead than he had intended to be and booked it in her direction. He was unsure where she was, though his guess was solidified when he saw trees fall over from something large was chasing something and rushed forward to catch up. As the dragon finally caught up to Raersas she screamed which gave Zylrias the means to find her and swooped in without delay. Zylrias broke through the trees which caused the dragon to look up in time for Zylrias to swing his tail across hitting the dragon back which gave Raersas the chance she needed to get to him. Zylrias maintained a defensive posture as he glared at the dragon Raersas hiding under him as he shielded her from this new threat “move on stranger my quarrel is not with you” Zylrias wasn’t about to let this dragon attack his pride and joy and replied “I’m afraid I can’t do that this one belongs to me and I will not let you attack her without a fight” Zylrias hissed as he shifted slightly his tail in a position to be used as a club if the dragon advanced, if this dragon wanted a fight he would find more than he bargained for. The Dragon responded “foolish, you would protect such a weak soul” Zylrias responded “yes I would, with my life if I must. I find it odd that you would attack someone who is welcomed by this sanctuary of dragons” the dragon hissed and replied “dragons yes, lesser creatures have no purpose being here” the dragon lurched forward but only found Zylrias tail impacting against its head knocking it off balance for a moment “leave, I will not let you hurt her” the dragon responded with fire as it opened it’s mouth to spew forth flame, Zylrias shielded Raersas with his wing as he took the brunt of the attack before he returned with a few tricks of his own “dros vien vy” immediately a bolt of arcane energy broke through the attack hitting the dragon causing it to reel as it backed up, the dragon intensified his attack, though this time Zylrias was ready as he called forth an arcane shield which soaked up the attack. Zylrias had had enough of this dragon as he opened his mouth and called forth the fire within he directed the fire into a single fireball which hit the dragon knocking it down, being a red dragon he was the very embodiment of fire and while he wasn’t completely protected by fire attacks he could unleash his elemental attack effortlessly, the dragon got up and roared as it prepared to attack, Zylrias was prepared for this as he spewed forth his own flame attack engulfing the dragon almost completely which only caused the dragon to cry out in pain before it backed away, suddenly finding itself slightly outmatched it hissed “this isn’t over, I will be back” at that it took flight and flew away.

Zylrias relaxed for a moment though he fell to the ground Raersas barely had time to get out of the way while Zylrias wasn’t as impacted from the attacks that had come his way, the problem was that while he was a red few would ever argue that a black dragon was much stronger, so to have been able to make one retreat was a miracle, but to come out of it unscathed well that was a different story he’d blocked the initial attack which his scales took the brunt of the attack but what wasn’t protected by scales was injured and leaving him slightly drained, Raersas suddenly panicking that her father was hurt and in need of help but she had no idea as to what to do and they were a long ways from their aerie that Zylrias had carved out for them at the tail end of the mountain chain that was home to many dragons. As Zylrias laid there he glanced over at his daughter and spoke up “Raersas calm yourself, I’ll be alright I just need to rest a moment” Raersas having tears running down her face as she nuzzled up to him, of which he shifted his wing so that he could cover her up he would keep her close but if anything was clear it was that he wasn’t going to let this keep him from looking after her and simply closed his eyes for a moment to rest, Raersas stayed close not entirely sure what to do especially when she saw the burns that were present on him, they appeared to be serious but she was unsure.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:35 pm
Wolfe Garm

Titana was buckling the last of her weapons on she when she heard a whoosh above her. She felt herself freeze momentarily before she realizing she was standing out in the open. Rushing over to the canopy of the trees, she looked up as she watched the small little Wyvern circling the sky, alone. 'That's odd..' she thought as she brushed her fiery hair out of her eyes. She needed a bath, but hadn't gotten a chance to fully strip down and enjoy the water before she had seen that large dragon. Which, she now no longer saw. Narrowing her brows, she watched at the little one flew around in a circle as if looking for something before heading further north and away from Titana.

Nodding to herself, she walked out from under her temporary hiding spot and towards the direction that she had seen the little Wyvern go. Maybe it could give her directions towards the Mountains she was seeking. Or at the very least tell her how far away she was. However, she had only taken a few steps to follow the little one when she heard a deafening roar. Quickly followed by a much smaller one. "Oh no.." she said as she debated on whether to go with her instinct and run...or follow to see what was going on. That Wyvern was so tiny, and that first roar..not so much.

But before she could make her mind up she saw the little one dart back overhead, hightailing it by the looks of it, quickly followed by a enormous shadow. Titana felt herself pale as she took in the dark scales on the large creature, knowing that she didn't stand a chance against him. No matter how much she might have wanted to help, that second dragon made her decision for her.

Shivering at the chill that slowly grew up her spine, she went to dart into the forest but a third dragon flew out of the trees and towards the first two, startling her out of her mind. She stumbled backwards and landed on her butt as she watched the large red dragon fly up towards the little one and roar a warning against the black dragon.

"You really know how to get yourself into these types of situations, don't you Titana." she said under her breath as she watched, fascinated at the fight between the two as well as what the red dragon said. Once the fight was over and the black dragon retreated, she watched as the two reds came down and settled on the otherside of the clearing that she found herself in. She was still hidden by a few trees, so as of right now they didn't see her but she could clearly see them. And all the wounds the large red had.

Biting her lip in indecision, she hesitated at what she should do before taking a step towards the pair. She didn't want to get eaten or have to get into another fight so soon, especially since this dragon apparently had no problem calling forth his fire and she could barely puff up a SOS signal.

Titana could smell the blood starting to permeate the area and knew the red dragon was pretty hurt. Still, she hadn't seen a female dragoness come in yet so maybe there wasn't one? She knew how territorial females were, especially when it came to their mates and offsprings. Taking a chance, which would hopefully not bite her in the a**, she took a step away from the shadows and into the clearing fully. Letting her presence be known but still staying a good enough distance away that she could still flee if things turned for the worse.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:55 pm
Zylrias & Raersas

MzDuchess

Raersas was worried, and not at all sure what she was going to do, that was until she caught sight of a person. She rushed up to Zylrias head and nudged it in hopes of getting him up but found it hopeless, looking at the stranger she rushed under Zylrias wing he’d move to give her some cover, and tried to hide clearly afraid this person was the dragon that had tried to hurt her before and had done what she thought to be considerable injury to Zylrias, she was strong but she paled in comparison to a dragon of any kind, to say she was even more worried was an understatement, she just hoped he would wake soon lest she have to try and defend them both, she knew her skills in magic and in strength were inadequate and simply hid under his wing.

As she hid under Zylrias’ wing she tried to figure out what she was going to do, she had magic though it tended to be unreliable since she was still learning how to use it correctly, the other thought would be to try and run for the forest and try and find help… well, the longer she thought about that the more she came to realize that there was a risk involved in doing such a thing, the risk is that she would run into someone who was unfriendly and might attack her just like the black dragon had done. It seemed like things were hopeless especially since Zylrias was asleep and didn’t appear to be waking anytime soon.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:14 pm
Wolfe Garm

Titana, slowly made her way towards the pair, not necessarily being quite about her footsteps. She wanted to make sure that not only could they smell her but that they could hear her since neither one was looking in her direction. Or atleast, they hadn't been. She hesitated but continued on her way closer towards them.

However, she stopped abruptly when she noticed the small Wyvern frantically nudge the large dragon before dashing underneath his wing. The large red dragon didn't even move, and Titana feared the worst. Especially with all the blood not only in the clearing but all over him, slowly easing out of his wounds. The burn that was on his wing, being the worse one out of them all.

Noticing how the Wyvern cowered under the larger one's wing, she felt herself frown as her heart constricted just a little bit. The little one was obviously frightened of Titana, and for the life of her she couldn't figure out wh-

"Oh.." she said softly as the reason hit her. She must think I'm the other dragon! No wonder she's frightened. Putting her hands up in a "see I'm harmless" gesture, she slowly started making her way towards the injured pair.

"Hello little one. I didn't mean to frighten you."
she said softly, hoping to coax the Wyvern out of her hiding place. She knew what it was like to be scared and be different than everyone else, so she could sympathize with her. Although, now that Titana was fully grown you would never know that she was different. Well, at least not until she got into battle. Her opponents always figured out quite quickly what her biggest weakness is and always exploited it.

"I only want to see if I can help..can you switch forms?"
she asked, shaking off the memories to fully focus on the scene in front of her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:36 pm
Zylrias & Raersas

MzDuchess

Raersas heard the voice and hesitated, she changed and slightly peaked out from under his wing, she saw the woman standing there and retreated back inside for a moment clearly uncertain of anything. Eventually, she poked out, tears running down her face, clearly, she was more worried about Zylrias more than anything after all he had raised her so he was the only family she had. “who are you?” Raersas was getting desperate at this point, she had every reason to be distrustful of this woman in front of her, but she had no other choice but to hope that she might be able to help “Can you help, my fathers hurt?” she held her staff close, still unsure of whether or not to be trusting. Zylrias while unconscious at least showed some signs of life though they were fleeting since his breathing pattern was sporadic.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:49 pm
Wolfe Garm

Titana's expression softened as she heard the tremor in the young girl's voice. Making sure to relax her body completely, she lowered her hands down to her side.

"My name is Titana, lovely. And I promise not to harm you." she said in a gentle voice as she crossed the distance between herself and the pair. As she got closer, she saw the staff that Raersas was holding and it gave her slight pause, but ultimately she didn't let it stop her. The child was obviously very frightened and upset that her father had yet to wake up, and to be truthful so was Titana.

She came to stand next to the little Wyvern and gave her an encouraging smile. "I can try to see what I can do. His wing looks pretty bad however, but considering the attack that he blocked, he's lucky to still have a wing at all." she said honestly. Not trying to scare the girl, but didn't know how to lie very well either and she didn't want to be anything but honest. The situation could very well turn dangerous if she gave the little girl a reason to distrust her.

Setting down her bag, she pulled out a jar of cream that an old medicine woman had given her that helped with burns. Considering how many she had gotten growing up, she's surprised that she didn't have more scars than what she did. But nevertheless, it was very potent stuff so only a little bit was needed. Gathering some on her fingers, she very gently rubbed it across the worst spot on the large dragon's wing.

"What is your name, love?" Titana asked bringing the girl's attention to her instead of what she was doing to her father, hoping it would ease some of her anxiety and panic.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:51 pm
Zylrias & Raersas

MzDuchess

Raersas watched Titana as she applied something on her fathers burns, her mind was racing as she listened to her which only made the tears run down her face that much more, though the question distracted he slightly as she wiped the tears and replied ”I’m…I’m Raersas” she was still very hesitant to say much of anything, Titana seemed friendly but she had no way of knowing for sure that this wasn’t some kind of trick to get her to lower her guard so she kept her staff close, and simply stood in silence. Eventually, she spoke up again “what’s that?” to say she wasn’t even a little curious was an understatement was it some sort of medicine she had no idea it didn’t look like anything she had seen before, though that wasn't saying much since Zylrias had only shown her a few remedies that he’d made but hadn’t been open about showing her how he made it since she was still only an apprenticed and needed some seasoning in magic before he taught her other things.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:41 am
Wolfe Garm

Titana smiled warmly at Raersas, as she reached down to grab some more of her cream. Once she started applying it to another part of his wing, she glanced over briefly at the girl.

"It is a simply remedy for burns that help the person using it recover faster. Nothing more. It's used on children who are learning how to control their fire.."
she said with a shrug of her shoulders. Yeah, it normally was used for that but in Titana's case, it was used to soothe her charred flesh after a session with her mother. Or you know, who ever had paid that night. But young Raersas didn't need to know that. She might have been a Wyvern, but Titana seriously doubted she had seen the darker side of dragons like she had. Not if the big protective dragon she was tending too was any indication.

She looked over at her and saw how tightly she was still holding on to the staff and whether it was because she was frightened of Titana or what might happen to her father, was unknown. Reaching over she offered up her small jar of cream to the small Wyvern with another warm smile.

"Would you like to help? He has a massive wing and it might take me awhile if I continue to do it alone. I sure could use the help.." she said encouragingly. Hoping that by keeping Raersas talking and distracted she wouldn't feel so bad.  
Isles of Draconia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff